Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey Accuser’s Texts To GF Revealed

The alleged victim texted his girlfriend ... Spacey, "grabbed my dick like 8 times", "pulled my zipper down", and "reached down my pants." The man ends the convo by writing, "Kevin Spacey is gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240July 21, 2019 6:46 AM

The girlfriend seems dumb as a brick.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2019 3:40 PM

Why did he remain after the first grope ! Must have enjoyed the attention

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2019 3:42 PM

R2 is an idiot. He was intimidated by a famous person.

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2019 3:46 PM

We got the redacted Mueller Report on this one! Apparently all the missing texts explain the setup!

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2019 3:47 PM

What setup? The one that exists in your head?

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2019 3:50 PM

This is bullshit. Release the entire conversation with timestamps. Also, if you don't want a guy to grab your DICK a 2nd time, push him away after the first and yell NO HOMO, DUDE! I am old so we went to clubs in our teens. I8 was legal. I was ALWAYS calling my mom when a perve perved on me. Cause that's what one does when one is a big grown up man at a bar.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2019 3:51 PM

The "alleged victim"worked at the restaurant and knew who Spacey was and what he was. The "victim" is the type of con artist who makes it difficult for real victim to get justice. The same holds true for his mother and girlfriend. They thought they were going to pull the perfect scam on Spacey but it blew up in their stupid faces.

#NoMoneyForYou !

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2019 3:56 PM

R6 is an idiot. If the guys hitting on you were famous, you,'d probably be too intimidated.

R7 is too stupid to live. You don't get money by filing criminal charges. And if he just wanted money, why did he wait this long?

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2019 3:58 PM

Can’t Kevin just pay the guy off?

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2019 4:10 PM

Well, Golly, R8 ...

He had to wait because it takes time to plan the perfect crime, to coordinate your fake story, to decide on a reasonable $ettlement amount, choose the perfect geeky wardrobe, practice fake tears and a trembling voice on demand. It takes a lot of time and perseverance to sway a skeptical jury.

Has the kid made an offer to $ettle?

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2019 4:13 PM

R10, he psychically predicted Spacey would come in that night? Btw, he hasn't even filed a lawsuit so far. So much for doing it for the money.

You must be really dumb to think Spacey is innocent. He is well known for hitting on straight twinks. Nice of you to defend someone who tried to distance himself from the gay community as much as possible, and only came out when he was exposed as a predator

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2019 4:21 PM

The Spacey troll who posted at r6 is also r10

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2019 4:22 PM

Great work, Columbo at r12.

No one could’ve figured that out, especially since he was responding to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2019 4:25 PM

R11, Hitting on young twinks ain’t illegal unless theyre underage. This guy was not.

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2019 4:26 PM

Only an idiot would feel sorry for the kid, I mean man, who gave Spacey his number and let him grope him repeatedly without so much as simply saying no. He "probably" was too intimidated does not cut it. We're talking about an adult. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2019 4:27 PM

Public sentiment seems to be on Spacey's side. There are more texts and they probably make the alleged victim look even worse, if that's even possible at this point.

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2019 4:29 PM

Even conservative sites are pro Spacey and many are generally homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2019 4:31 PM

Your Sherlock @r12 .......I am r10, but I am NOT R6.

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2019 4:31 PM

R14 Has a very... shall we say .."aggressive" definition of "hitting on". POTUS would approve.

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2019 4:31 PM

And Donald Trump has assaulted how many women?

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2019 4:33 PM

R19 What's the big deal about feeling up someone at a bar if they are consenting? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2019 4:33 PM

IntimiDATED by Spacey....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That does explain why he hung around for an additional seven crotch-grabs. He wasn't too nervous to count the thrills, was he?

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2019 4:35 PM

Sometimes I forget this is a gay site. Perhaps some people here haven't set foot in a bar in over 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2019 4:36 PM

I 💟 r23 !

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2019 4:37 PM

Even if he isn't found guilty of a crime, it shows what a creepy boundary stomping POS he is. How is this different to Trump's "you can grab 'em by the puss because you're famous" shtick? Gay or not, not many people are desperate enough to be ok with that behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2019 4:40 PM

The funniest part is the guy texting Kevin Spacey is gay as if everyone didn't know already.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2019 4:44 PM

Only an idiot like r15 would defend a serial sexual predator like Kevin Spacey

R22 thinks boys want to get grabbed by a chubby, balding 60 year old man. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2019 4:46 PM

[quote]You must be really dumb to think Spacey is innocent. He is well known for hitting on straight twinks.

Spacey is gross, and I'm sure he did everything the accuser said he did, but this does sound like a set up. Why would a grown man stick around and let some perv in a bar grope his dick 8 times if he was neither interested sexually nor saw an opportunity to get something out of the situation? And "omg, nobody could be brave enough to say no to a FAMOUS person!" does not cut it as an explanation.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2019 4:46 PM

R28, if it's a setup, why didn't he go for the money ASAP? This happened 3 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2019 4:51 PM

R23 I don't know what kind of bars you go to, but touching men below the waist without permission is not appropriate. It is predatory, creep that a jury would have no issue with allowing a claim of self-defense if the perv got beaten within an inch of his life.

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2019 4:51 PM

[quote][R28], if it's a setup, why didn't he go for the money ASAP? This happened 3 years ago.

Maybe he thinks he can get an even bigger civil settlement if there's a criminal conviction first.

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2019 4:55 PM

R30 = Sister Mary Agony, SSJ

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2019 4:56 PM

Does it matter if it's a setup? Setting up criminals happens all the time whether for personal gain or law enforcement purposes. Are we just sour we didn't think of it? We aren't attractive enough to pull it off or are we trying to rationalize our own despicable behavior?

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2019 5:00 PM

R33 Yeah, this was a sting operation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2019 5:02 PM

The helpless victim's mother orchestrated this scenario from day one. Didn't you notice how many media appearances SHE made? Why do you think sonny boy kept calling her from the bar, and took the time to carry on a full blown texting session with his "girlfriend?"

I'm attractive enough, and smart enough to pull it off. Next to that dumb ass kid and his lowlife momma, I'm a freaking rocket scientist. But above it all, I'm a decent human being with a real sense of right and wrong, and wouldn't stoop so low as to make accusations against anyone, no matter how I feel about them.

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2019 5:05 PM

You know I don't believe it was a sting operation. But why defend a criminal deviant for his criminality being exploited for profit. I certainly don't shed a tear when a drug dealer gets ripped off by a junkie.

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2019 5:06 PM

We got bigger fish to fry than Spacey’s Dong Diddlin’ fine him $10k, 3 days in county and be done. Give the “traumatized victim” $10k too.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2019 5:06 PM

Of course the kid is just looking to get paid! But so what, that’s how it works. Spacey should’ve figured out way earlier that he was a walking gold-digger trap.

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2019 5:07 PM

Wait. Kevin Spacey is gay?!?

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2019 5:08 PM

Give the kid a bottle of peppermint schnapps and a bag of pork rinds and send him home.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2019 5:09 PM

Yeah, screw due process. We need a judicial express lane. That'll solve our problems.

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2019 5:09 PM

The kid was not intimidated at all...he is simply a born grifter and he saw a way to make a buck. People need to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2019 5:11 PM

And how does r35 know what happened?

Asshat.

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2019 5:14 PM

And he found a suitable mark who was too stupid and criminal to avoid his scam. Sorry, Kevin. Grab the bull's balls you get the bull's horns.

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2019 5:14 PM

[quote]Grab the bull's balls you get the bull's horns.

Not necessarily. Back in St. Olaf...

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2019 5:16 PM

You know more incriminating texts are coming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2019 5:16 PM

Being gross is not the same thing as being a predator. Predation requires an element of coercion.

by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2019 5:19 PM

If there are other allegations about Spacey, I'm open to hearing them. This is nothing. Holy shit, people are such fucking wimps now. How about saying "If you touch me again, I'll fuckin' flatten you?" Dude was 18 years old. There's nothing here.

The mother is to blame for bringing this out to the public. She's a nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2019 5:21 PM

"He guh guh grr GROPED me muh muh MULTIPLE times. Seven, eight? I was so oh oh overwhelmed I lost count of the guh guh gropes, my puh puh penis FROZE I-I-I couldn't move I-I was stah stuh struh STARSTRUCK... huh huh hold me, David, I'm scared"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 21, 2019 5:22 PM

The fucker is 18 but to stupid to say, NO!?

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2019 5:29 PM

He must have a VERY HOT COCK!

by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2019 5:30 PM

Why are you so emotionally invested in dragging the guy? There's something more going on with you than you are sharing.

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2019 5:31 PM

[quote]The fucker is 18 but to stupid to say, NO!?

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2019 5:32 PM

If grabbing dicks w/o permission in a bar is now considered deviant, prosecutable, criminal behavior I guess that's the end of gay bars. They all need to be shut down for "deviant" behavior and half the clientele hauled off to jail..

by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2019 5:40 PM

You really need be hanging out in better quality places if half the clientele is grabbing dicks without permission. Do you know the difference between a bar and backroom?

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2019 5:44 PM

If all else fails, he can sell his story to the Enquirer.

I can see it now . . . . . .

[Italic] KEVIN SPACEY MADE ME GAY ..........

And I Liked It !

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2019 5:49 PM

"Oh, Mr. Spacey! Do you like it?"

"Mr. Spacey, right here??!!"

"Kevin, you keep touching me, I swear I'm gonna get sooo hard! I'm warning you!"

"Kevin, it's just my dick! Is that all you want?"

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2019 5:50 PM

Because r43, I'm Miss Dionne Warwick, you jackass.

A.K.A. r35.

[italic] BINGO !

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2019 5:53 PM

[quote] The "alleged victim"worked at the restaurant and knew who Spacey was and what he was.

So Kevin Spacey, a celebrity, assaulted someone in the victim's workplace and the victim is the bad guy for letting it happen out of fear of losing his job?

Or, what, is it part of his job is to allow being groped by the patrons and showing them a good time by letting them open his pants and let them touch his dick?

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2019 6:06 PM

R59 He wasn't working at the time he hung with Spacey. If he was so concerned about losing his job, he wouldn't have lied about his age or be caught being served at the establishment.

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2019 6:12 PM

After hours, the kid's workin' the bar for tips. Big tips.

One can only assume that Spacey was a lousy tipper.

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2019 6:16 PM

Did his mother drop him off at the bar, and tell him where to sit?

by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2019 6:18 PM

[quote] "I got the autographs and a hell of a story"

Sounds like he's never going to get over this traumatizing assault. Horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2019 6:24 PM

It’s the involvement of the kid’s mother that makes the whole incident suspicious. I have two teenage sons. Neither of them would be too intimidated to walk away if a celebrity grabbed their crotch. Nor would any of their friends. I CAN envision a kid allowing it just because it was so bizarre and they wanted a good story. My kids and their friends know what homophobia is, they know it exists, but have seen very little IRL - the worst example being something like using “homo” as a synonym for wimp. Which happened to one of them last week and then all the boys in the group got a little embarrassed when they realized one of the group was gay and one bi. But there would be no embarrassment or shame for the victim of Kevin Spacey’s crotch grabbing . They would laugh (because the kid could walk away, when KS corners a kid in a hotel room, different story). However, I am old enough to remember when that was not the case and would not want my young son’s molestation by Keven Spacey to go on the record. But I am very conservative that way (about putting stuff related to one’s relationships or sexuality in the permanent public domain., not about homosexuality). So, from my perspective, the mother is doing the opposite of protecting her son.

by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2019 6:28 PM

Maybe the kid was bi-curious.

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2019 6:31 PM

R55 The alleged victim spent a long time with Spacey which included flirting. In that situation, touching can and usually does occur with greater escalation if both parties are consenting.

by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2019 6:31 PM

R64 I would've thought at one time that the mother was preying on her son but the texts clearly indicate he was in on it the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2019 6:35 PM

Hi$ mom $ent him in there a$ bait.

by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2019 6:38 PM

But is he gay gay. Also, this doesn't sound like rape rape. What ever happened to Diane.

by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2019 6:40 PM

MOM-BITCH IN ACTION: Heather Unruh —

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 21, 2019 6:40 PM

[quote] You know I don't believe it was a sting operation. But why defend a criminal deviant for his criminality being exploited for profit.

I have no sympathy for Spacey, but I'd rather see him going to court for something that was clearly actionable—e.g., groping or otherwise molesting someone underage or forcing film/theater production employees to "service" him in order to keep their jobs. Of everything he's (probably) done, this incident makes for a flimsier case than most. The alleged victim was an adult who apparently made no attempt to leave the scene or tell Spacey to stop; I can imagine it will not be difficult to argue that his sexual interactions with Spacey were consensual, or at least that Spacey had legitimate reason to believe his sexual advances were welcome.

by Anonymousreply 71June 21, 2019 6:40 PM

Sincerely, what ever happened to Diane? After coming out as gay, did he have talk about Diane? Was he bisexual at the time. Weren't they engaged?

by Anonymousreply 72June 21, 2019 6:42 PM

A kid walks into a bar ............

by Anonymousreply 73June 21, 2019 6:42 PM

Kevin Spacey is a sleaze and a creep. But sure, he was SET UP! Kevin's the victim! Poor Kevin! Leave Kevin alone!

by Anonymousreply 74June 21, 2019 6:43 PM

Not to feel make excuses for Spacey, but I feel like he was closeted for so long it ended up being an uncontrollable sexual perversions. he's obviously attracted to younger guys. Such a great talent, wasted.

by Anonymousreply 75June 21, 2019 6:45 PM

He may have been in the closet, but he always left the door open.

by Anonymousreply 76June 21, 2019 6:46 PM

Since when is touching a cock an uncontrollable sexual perversion?

That's barely second base.

by Anonymousreply 77June 21, 2019 6:49 PM

It's sexual assault when the other one didn't consent.

by Anonymousreply 78June 21, 2019 6:54 PM

Thank You, Gloria Alred

by Anonymousreply 79June 21, 2019 6:55 PM

We must have different rules for baseball. That is trying to steal third where I'm from and sixty year old celebrity doing this to a teenager in public shows really self-destructive impulse control issues.

by Anonymousreply 80June 21, 2019 6:56 PM

I prefer golf. There is nothing like the crowning achievement of a glorious hole-in-one.

by Anonymousreply 81June 21, 2019 7:07 PM

Those pesky missing texts, like Nixon’s missing 18 minutes, speak volumes.

by Anonymousreply 82June 21, 2019 7:14 PM

That boy was 18? That is the age for legal consent, but don't you have to be 21 to legally consume alcohol?

Boy knew exactly what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 83June 21, 2019 8:51 PM

The encounter itself wasn't a setup. The young man did nothing wrong, besides being a bit homophobic and flirting for autographs and a fucking selfie. His mother is a different story - exploiting both her son and Mr. Spacey for relevance and financial gain.

She didn't urge her son to file any complaint before Oct-Nov '17 because she was still relevant until the fall of '16 and she had no idea by then that Mr. Spacey might be an easy target. I used to give her the benefit of doubt and think she was innocently and maybe homophobically over-protective of her son, but not anymore.

What I can't wrap my head around, is why did the DA move forward with this case, knowing everything we now know about the texts, since day 1?

by Anonymousreply 84June 21, 2019 8:58 PM

People are blaming the kid for not saying no, but didn't Richard Dreyfuss's son say Spacey did the exact same thing to him and he also did nothing. If I recall correctly, the Dreyfuss son just sat there in front of his father while Spacey gave him a handjob on the sofa. I was a very introverted teen, and still shy and socially awkward into my early 20s. There were a few occasions I was groped and just froze, mostly from embarrassment. I was terrified of "making a scene in public."

by Anonymousreply 85June 21, 2019 9:06 PM

I find it hard to believe - actually I don't believe- that Spacey is going to give a kid a handjob in front of the kid's father.

Lying for personal gain and attention has become so fashionable these days.

by Anonymousreply 86June 21, 2019 9:15 PM

[quote] If I recall correctly, the Dreyfuss son just sat there in front of his father while Spacey gave him a handjob on the sofa.

You have recalled incorrectly. He placed his hand on his clothed thigh. He admitted he didn't find anything unusual about it until he heard about the other allegations.

by Anonymousreply 87June 21, 2019 9:16 PM

R85, there is a lot to be said about the Dreyfus situation itself, but the most obvious is that it is NOTHING like the situation at hand.

by Anonymousreply 88June 21, 2019 9:18 PM

So you're an enabler r85, just what the world needs.

by Anonymousreply 89June 21, 2019 9:19 PM

It is hilarious to go from he touched my thigh to giving him a handjob. Basically, Biden is accused of things more serious.

by Anonymousreply 90June 21, 2019 9:19 PM

I guess playing footsie underneath the table is no longer considered semi-indecent behavior

by Anonymousreply 91June 21, 2019 9:22 PM

R90 what ever happened to “shouldergate”?

by Anonymousreply 92June 21, 2019 9:24 PM

Read Harry Dreyfuss’ Account for yourselves. No, Spacey didn’t jack him off, but the account is just as harrowing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 21, 2019 9:27 PM

[quote]Basically, Biden is accused of things more serious.

No he’s not. What the fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 94June 21, 2019 9:29 PM

I seriously thought about traveling to America to pursue a career in acting.

Now I'm having second thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 95June 21, 2019 9:30 PM

R93 why say anything? He has family money and work. Now this victimhood will follow him forever.

by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2019 9:31 PM

R96 It's his only claim to fame apparently. That's the first thing that pops up when you google his name.

by Anonymousreply 97June 21, 2019 9:33 PM

Dreyfuss never told his father, but he claims to have spent he following nine years telling his story at parties for laughs?

Of course I believe this kid.........NOT!

by Anonymousreply 98June 21, 2019 9:34 PM

The Harry Dreyfuss' "sexual assault" saga reads like a fictionalized novella for Penthouse Forum.

by Anonymousreply 99June 21, 2019 9:38 PM

I’m so confused, I thought it was Richard Dreyfuss who was j’accused?!?

by Anonymousreply 100June 21, 2019 9:40 PM

Yes, Dreyfuss was accused by someone who he thought of as a good friend. It was after the Spacey incident was widely reported.

by Anonymousreply 101June 21, 2019 9:42 PM

It would have been 9 but he came in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 102June 21, 2019 9:44 PM

Did Dreyfuss’s son expose Spacey after his father was exposed for exposing?

by Anonymousreply 103June 21, 2019 9:45 PM

Spacey grabbed my dick like 8 times

The first time I wasn't sure what he did

The second time I thought it was a mistake

The third time I waited to see what would happen next

The fourth time I was pretty sure it wasn't a mistake

The fifth time I think he was reaching for his drink

The sixth time I tripped and my penis fell into his hand

The seventh time I was ignoring the waiter who asked for my ID

The eighth time I was sure Spacey is gay

by Anonymousreply 104June 21, 2019 9:47 PM

Had Dreyfuss been accused first, I doubt we would have heard anything from harry.

by Anonymousreply 105June 21, 2019 9:47 PM

Accuser epitomizes #MeToo fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 106June 21, 2019 10:26 PM

[quote] No, Spacey didn’t jack him off, but the account is just as harrowing.

Touching a thigh a couple of times and allegedly grabbing his junk is the same as jacking him off in front of his father? It's not, not even close. Sure Spacey clearly crossed many lines with his behavior but lying about what he did is starting to make all stories about him look suspect. Just like with this fake-hysterical Unruh woman it sounds like people equate what Spacey really did with what he could've done.

by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2019 10:30 PM

R103 see r98

by Anonymousreply 108June 21, 2019 10:37 PM

I was assaulted in a hospital.

I was barely out of my mother's womb when the doctor slapped my bare bottom, then manhandled the junk between my legs, claiming he was just checking my gender.

by Anonymousreply 109June 21, 2019 10:42 PM

The family signed up with attorney Mitchell Garabedian, who is famous for civil prosecutions against the Catholic Church for sexual abuse. He was by the mother's side when she held the press conference, which was before any criminal complaint was filed.

by Anonymousreply 110June 21, 2019 11:29 PM

I loved how the mother cried that the male homosexual possibly thought her all American boy might also be male homosexual!

Oh, and the eventual 💰!

by Anonymousreply 111June 21, 2019 11:36 PM

[quote] You don't get money by filing criminal charges

Of course you do. That's what you use to form the basis for your civil case. Saves money cause the case has been proven if there's a conviction and you don't have to spend money proving that aspect of your case.

by Anonymousreply 112June 21, 2019 11:44 PM

If the case falls through with Spacey, will she claims that her son was also molested by a high profile Catholic Priest?

by Anonymousreply 113June 22, 2019 2:07 AM

Spacey during his time on Nantucket apparently was well-known in the local watering holes.

And Heather Unruh is no longer an anchor. And from what I've heard of her, she's not a grifter type at all. The mistake she made was deleting "frat boy material" from her son's phone. I believe her and her son, and am surprised no other Masshole DLers aren't sticking up for them.

Even after all that, all the predatory Spacey stories we've heard over the years give this legitimacy, as far as I'm concerned. And trust there are worse Spacey incidents that occurred here that never made the news. Much worse

by Anonymousreply 114June 22, 2019 2:25 AM

should read "no other Masshole DLers are sticking up for them"

by Anonymousreply 115June 22, 2019 2:26 AM

How much is getting your dick grabbed worth?

$1-2 million? $500k? $100k? $5k?

by Anonymousreply 116June 22, 2019 2:31 AM

R114 nice try. The fact is, if some makes and unwelcome advance on you at a bar, you SHUT the perve down. It does not continue to 8 gropes.

by Anonymousreply 117June 22, 2019 2:36 AM

if someONE makes an unwelcome

by Anonymousreply 118June 22, 2019 2:36 AM

Mr. Will Little, Ms. Unruh’s spawn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 22, 2019 2:36 AM

He doesn't look like a shrinking violet to me.

by Anonymousreply 120June 22, 2019 2:40 AM

R117 I wasn't trying anything, just stating my opinion. The DL seems to be crawling with Spacey defenders, of which I am not one

by Anonymousreply 121June 22, 2019 2:49 AM

[quote] I was ALWAYS calling my mom when a perve perved on me. Cause that's what one does when one is a big grown up man at a bar

you probably still call your mom to get you out of trouble

by Anonymousreply 122June 22, 2019 3:12 AM

R116 - Probably around $100K. Remember, this is a grope - not a rape or child molestation. But because Spacey's a celebrity, you know Garabedian is going to milk it for everything he can.

Garabedian's catholic priest victims averaged $150K for child molestation.

by Anonymousreply 123June 22, 2019 5:07 AM

[quote]You don't get money by filing criminal charges Yes you do. Its called restitution. Its included with almost every criminal sentence.

Also worth noting that the texts were from screenshots, not the actual texts. This is one of the reasons why the actual phone was subpoenaed. But of course, the phone has now gone missing.

by Anonymousreply 124June 22, 2019 5:13 AM

I can not see where Kevin did anything wrong...if Kevin was allowed to grab him 8 times, it was because the kid liked being grabbed, isn't that obvious?

by Anonymousreply 125June 22, 2019 5:14 AM

R125 Thanks Mr Trump. You can do anything if the kid doesn't make a scene in public and his mother doesn't find out, right? I bet you were "appalled" when the Trump audio about grabbing pussies came out, but La Spacey is Hollywood royalty, he can do what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 126June 22, 2019 5:18 AM

Whooa! The phone is missing? Hmm. So those texters can't be properly cross examined. Well then their testimony can't come in at trial. That's the sanction I'd demand.

by Anonymousreply 127June 22, 2019 5:36 AM

R126 So, Spacey deserves to be President of the United States, not in court?

by Anonymousreply 128June 22, 2019 7:41 AM

[quote]  I believe her and her son, and am surprised no other Masshole DLers aren't sticking up for them.

You sound like a woman who thinks college aged men are little babies totally incapable of shutting down unwelcome advances. You actually sound like that Unruh cunt who's using homophobia to get publicity and money. That's why she's not getting support here.

[quote] And trust there are worse Spacey incidents that occurred here that never made the news. Much worse

You haven't said one thing to make you trustworthy. Why the hell would we believe your claims of there being "much worse incidents"? No one thinks Spacey is a saint but Unruh and her spawn are making it seem he's under an attack by a horde of grifters.

by Anonymousreply 129June 22, 2019 9:07 AM

r30 is a FUCKIN FRAU

by Anonymousreply 130June 22, 2019 9:18 AM

[quote]But of course, the phone has now gone missing.

Can’t they subpoena the phone company’s records? Or do they not keep actual verbiage in texts as opposed to just showing that a text was sent?

Sorry if it’s a dumb question.

by Anonymousreply 131June 22, 2019 12:16 PM

R129 Kevin is back on the DL!!!

by Anonymousreply 132June 22, 2019 1:04 PM

I haven't seen this discussed, but one of the texts he sent his girlfriend during this said, "I'm not gay, but I think Kevin Spacey is."

Now, why in holy hell would you text your girlfriend that you aren't gay? I mean, if you need to tell her that...

by Anonymousreply 133June 22, 2019 1:51 PM

Hi girlfriend!!! (In Matt Damon’s voice)

Girlfriend might mean 1st Hag!

by Anonymousreply 134June 22, 2019 2:04 PM

Spacey was a regular patron at this establishment where the kid work. And he chooses to go sit right next to Spacey during his off hours? And he had no idea Spacey was gay? He and his momma were looking for an easy pay day, were willing to settle fore a quick, quiet monetary settlement, and they'd keep it out of the public eye. What they did not count on was that Spacey wasn't going to cave in to their blackmail. Everyone on the planet knew that Spacey was gay. The only ones who are looking like fools are the mother and son. They're frauds, and they deserved to be exposed. If anyone should sue, it should be Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 135June 22, 2019 2:11 PM

Spacey 2020

by Anonymousreply 136June 22, 2019 2:12 PM

I'd vote for Spacey any day over Donald's Rump.

by Anonymousreply 137June 22, 2019 2:19 PM

The Spacey defenders are oblivious to the fact that the more portray the family as opportunists and grifters, the dumber and more criminally compulsive Spacey looks. He really thought he was going to get him some barely legal ass that night.

by Anonymousreply 138June 22, 2019 2:28 PM

You don't know what was in Spacey head. Maybe copping the feels was his goal. Maybe fucking a twink. Who knows? If the twink was 18 why are we even hearing about this?

by Anonymousreply 139June 22, 2019 2:31 PM

Trump violently raped a 13yr old. I don’t give a fuck about Spacey grabbing a 18yr old Vienna sausage

by Anonymousreply 140June 22, 2019 2:36 PM

You don't give a fuck but here you are. Oldest troll post on the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 141June 22, 2019 2:42 PM

[quote] Can’t they subpoena the phone company’s records? Or do they not keep actual verbiage in texts as opposed to just showing that a text was sent?

Exactly. They need the phone to extract certain data. Phone records only give you so much.

by Anonymousreply 142June 22, 2019 3:55 PM

I read a few dozen reader comments at TMZ and quite frankly I was surprised how many people were saying the Unruh boy was clearly only after a payday. Most were thinking any man who let's a man grope him 8 times is either gay himself or is after something. Sure many comments were homophobic, like you'd expect at TMZ, but mommy Unruh must be fuming even those guys see through her money making scheme.

by Anonymousreply 143June 23, 2019 3:46 AM

R 102 Totally!

by Anonymousreply 144June 23, 2019 3:57 AM

Why couldn’t someone like Kevin just pay for a fuck ?

by Anonymousreply 145June 23, 2019 4:07 AM

That's not a sexual harasser's style, r145.

by Anonymousreply 146June 23, 2019 4:09 AM

Harassing is simply a means to an end

by Anonymousreply 147June 23, 2019 4:15 AM

What Spacey did with Dreyfuss is gross and not cool. But not criminal. Nor is what he did with Helen Ruh-Roh's kid.

If there are more serious allegations, I'm open to hearing them. But this, while showing he's a cad, is nothing criminal.

by Anonymousreply 148June 23, 2019 4:29 AM

What absolute proof do we have that there was even one grab, let alone an additional seven?

Do we have proof that the alleged victim can even count to eight?

by Anonymousreply 149June 23, 2019 4:58 AM

R149 This and the Dreyfuss incident make me doubt the seriousness of the other allegations. It's obvious that a lot of people don't like Spacey, but the general public doesn't care because that's the type of role he's most famous for playing.

by Anonymousreply 150June 23, 2019 5:14 AM

Dreyfuss would have knocked his head off if it was his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 151June 23, 2019 6:22 AM

Shaking down gay people by threatening exposure is the oldest trick in the book!

by Anonymousreply 152June 23, 2019 11:53 AM

His career is over no matter the outcome of the case.

by Anonymousreply 153June 23, 2019 2:06 PM

^That’s a classic, successful shakedown!

by Anonymousreply 154June 23, 2019 2:29 PM

Did the accuser get hard? If he did , the case is lost.

by Anonymousreply 155June 23, 2019 2:42 PM

[quote]Probably around $100K. Remember, this is a grope - not a rape or child molestation. But because Spacey's a celebrity

Kevin knew this. He knew the consequences because he has a history of doing this and he still continued to do it

But of course it's not his fault. It's the fault of the people he abused

by Anonymousreply 156June 24, 2019 1:08 AM

The innocent victim was the perpetrator of the crime. Chare him, and Mommy Dearest, and the "girlfriend" with entrapment.

by Anonymousreply 157June 24, 2019 11:13 PM

R156, you call groping a willing partner in a bar abuse? And yes, Spacey is a predator who liked going after young men, but then again practically everyone who goes after someone they like without asking for consent in every turn can be seen as one. It's a power play and many people love it. Obviously Spacey has pushed things too far but has he ever truly gone too far and hasn't stopped when told no? No means a true no and not half-hearted noes that lead to 8 gropes which really sound like yes, do go on.

I have a feeling women and blushing virgins in this thread don't realize how normal physical contact can be for complete strangers in gay bars and certain gay spaces. Groping is seen as totally normal and not creepy if both parties are willing. Obviously Spacey didn't grope the Unruh kid in a gay bar but then again the kid seemed to love the attention.

by Anonymousreply 158June 25, 2019 10:40 AM

well, well, WELL!!!

by Anonymousreply 159June 28, 2019 9:55 AM

Amazing. They've filed a civil suit, which completely sinks the criminal case.

Again, I'm not fan of abusers, but that is simply not the case here. I seriously hope the kid (who I don't really blame) and his wackjob mother (who I do blame) get 0.0 money.

by Anonymousreply 160June 28, 2019 5:50 PM

I remember trying to grab a dick in a bar and finding nothing. That was an odd experience, I still wonder...

by Anonymousreply 161June 29, 2019 12:01 PM

[quote]Groping is seen as totally normal and not creepy if both parties are willing.

FFS, not all gay men are gropers. You're as annoying as the fraus you whine about with that shit.

by Anonymousreply 162June 30, 2019 10:24 PM

Since the dawn of time, someone made the first move, first!

by Anonymousreply 163June 30, 2019 10:34 PM

[quote] FFS, not all gay men are gropers. You're as annoying as the fraus you whine about with that shit.

You apparently don't get that we're talking about a situation where both parties seemed to have liked the groping.

by Anonymousreply 164June 30, 2019 11:29 PM

R163 Yes, Kevin made the first move and the guy liked it. I doubt it started with groping. Like most things, it started with casual conversation, invitation for drinks, hand on the shoulder, etc. At any point, the alleged victim could have left or said no. In any case, due to the civil case, this matter is moot anyway.

I wonder what will happen to Spacey's career now that he isn't likely to be charged with any crime.

by Anonymousreply 165June 30, 2019 11:36 PM

[quote]I wonder what will happen to Spacey's career now that he isn't likely to be charged with any crime.

His career will stay the same - dead. Because this particular case doesn't cancel out Rapp's and others' accusations.

by Anonymousreply 166June 30, 2019 11:41 PM

R165, it was the Rapp thing that turned people against Spacey. I personally don't mind pushy men who know the limits but trying to have sex with a 14 year old is something totally different.

by Anonymousreply 167June 30, 2019 11:41 PM

^ he just wanted to be a Supreme Court Justice, but realized he couldn’t go through with all the training.

by Anonymousreply 168June 30, 2019 11:44 PM

What Kevin Spacey did was down right wrong, disgusting, and immoral. The kid may be closeted and felt utterly compelled to let Spacey fondle him to avoid further embarrassment. If this was Mel Gibson doing this to some unsuspecting 17 year old girl, there would be more of an uproar. Shame on Spacey and the hollywood machine that enabled this molester.

by Anonymousreply 169July 1, 2019 3:42 AM

R169, I read your post like you were talking about Rapp but then I realized you probably meant the Unruh boy.

[quote] The kid may be closeted and felt utterly compelled to let Spacey fondle him to avoid further embarrassment.

What? You'd have to be a total doormat to let someone fondle you and not stop him or just plainly walk away.

From a TMZ article:

"Spacey's lawyers say the alleged victim told cops he was the one who approached Spacey in the bar, eventually exchanging phone numbers with the actor. They also claim he lied about his age, saying he was 23.

"The lawyers disclosed Unruh told cops he drank between 8 and 10 drinks -- beer and whiskey -- in a little over an hour and was so drunk he may have blacked out.

"Unruh allegedly told investigators Spacey groped him for around 3 minutes, claiming he didn't move away from Spacey or tell him to stop. Attorney Alan Jackson told the judge, "That's an incredibly long time to have a strange man's hands in your pants, correct?" The alleged victim told cops he couldn't easily move away because the bar was packed."

by Anonymousreply 170July 1, 2019 7:52 AM

[quote]Attorney Alan Jackson

I wonder if this guy is from way down yonder on the Chatahoochie.

by Anonymousreply 171July 1, 2019 11:14 AM

Fuck this little cunt. He should have been honored Kevin Spacey wanted to touch him. Kevin is an acting LEGEND and this little bitch is just a little punk. Kevin will get over this and continue to show his gifts, after a short period of downtime.

by Anonymousreply 172July 1, 2019 11:32 AM

The discussions here might be more useful if they were accurate. Spacey is being prosecuted under Massachusetts law, not a poster's opinion.

R14 "Hitting on young twinks ain’t illegal unless they're underage" Oh yes it is.

R54 "If grabbing dicks w/o permission in a bar is now considered deviant, prosecutable, criminal behavior..." It's not "now" considered deviant, prosecutable, criminal behavior. It long has been.

[bold]Massachusetts General Laws: Chapter 265, Section 13 et seq. 1:[/bold] Indecent Assault and Battery on a Person Over 14. An indecent assault and battery is a touching that is “fundamentally offensive to contemporary moral values” including the touching of the breasts, buttocks and genitals. Maximum penalty is 5 years state prison or 2 ½ years house of corrections.

[bold]Are there Different Types of Sexual Assault in Massachusetts?[/bold]

Yes, there are two categories of sexual assault – indecent assault and battery, and aggravated sexual assault. If any harm comes to the victims as a result of the indecent assault, it can be elevated to an aggravated indecent assault crime. Essentially, if any medical attention is required due to injuries sustained during a sexual assault, it becomes a case of aggravated sexual assault. With this will come much harsher punishments including longer prison sentences. Regardless, both crimes are forms of sexual assault involve sexual contact that is manipulated, forced, or coerced.

Sexual assault will land the offender in prison and likely on the Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry Board.

by Anonymousreply 173July 1, 2019 12:11 PM

This is total BS - the little opportunist has filed a civil suit. If you are being groped and don't like it - LEAVE. It's that simple.

by Anonymousreply 174July 1, 2019 1:01 PM

[quote]Kevin will get over this and continue to show his gifts, after a short period of downtime.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 175July 1, 2019 10:31 PM

I don't blame the kid. It's obvious the kid was having a good time with it, until his insane, psycho mom found out about it. I'm sure she shamed him into "realizing" what a terrible experience it was.

I honestly have no love for Spacey, but fuck that scumbag mom.

by Anonymousreply 176July 2, 2019 6:09 PM

All falling apart in court. Wish Spacey would sue the bitch mom for all the gigs he lost due to this shit. Lynch mob mentality and if you're happy about it, you have a big problem too. Gay Celebrity Panic.

by Anonymousreply 177July 9, 2019 2:39 AM

[quote] I don't blame the kid.

I do since he apparently loves the word fa g got. I saw him as a possible closet case before but judging by the text messages his cunt of a mother had deleted he loves to be a homophobe with his friends. It seems the whole thing was a setup from the moment he laid eyes on Spacey in the bar.

by Anonymousreply 178July 9, 2019 3:17 AM

I don't care what happens to Spacey.

Please lock him up.

by Anonymousreply 179July 9, 2019 3:46 AM

Now the criminal case could be dismissed because the kid and his psycho mother deleted some stuff from his iphone and lied about it in a pretrial hearing today.

Spacey’s gonna get off scot-free. No civil case and now no criminal case either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180July 9, 2019 5:15 AM

I still don't really get the Anthony Rapp incident. I don't remember hearing Spacey ever being into underage teens, but then suddenly there's Rapp. Someone here claimed Rapp was the one who sneaked into Spacey's bed and lied about the whole thing but obviously that could be total bs. The thing is I don't really care if Spacey gets a bit grabby with adult men who are more than capable to say no, and really it seems Spacey has never really forced himself on anyone (or has he?), but it does bother me if he tried to have sex with a 14 year old. I googled a bit and only now remembered Spacey claiming he doesn't remember the Rapp incident but apologizes if he did something while drunk. That doesn't really sound like a denial.

by Anonymousreply 181July 9, 2019 9:12 AM

Did he get a stiffy when groper felt his cock? That would be gay as Spacey must look like a space time distortion of fucked up facework

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 9, 2019 9:27 AM

[quote][bold]Someone here claimed Rapp was the one who sneaked into Spacey's bed[/bold] and lied about the whole thing but obviously that could be total bs.

Are you listening to yourself idiot ???

R181, you are sounding like those priests that blame the "predatory" kids for enticing them.

by Anonymousreply 183July 9, 2019 9:40 AM

R183, my my, someone's being very self-righteous. It is possible that Rapp lied about what really happened. To my knowledge they didn't have sex. I hope you're not seriously saying all claims about sexual misconduct should be believed without any questions? I've never heard any rumors about Spacey liking underage boys which is why the Rapp incident sounds so peculiar. Especially because Rapp emphasized he looked much younger than 14 at the time which would make Spacey practically a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 184July 9, 2019 10:04 AM

Kevin, it's not going to work babe.

No matter how much you repeat it. DL has always known about Kevin's creepy ways.

by Anonymousreply 185July 9, 2019 10:45 AM

[quote]Unruh testified that "I deleted a few things," but she did not say exactly what. There was "no intent on my part," she said.

Lying bitch. Dropping the civil suit is a big red flag, bc that is how she was trying to cash in. The "victim" is now pleading the fifth amendment, as victims do.

by Anonymousreply 186July 9, 2019 11:20 AM

R104 wins

by Anonymousreply 187July 9, 2019 11:49 AM

R181 According to this article, Spacey tried to force himself on this underage teen boy, after having repeatedly engaged in conduct with him that would be statutory rape:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 9, 2019 3:58 PM

When I think of “Frat Boy Stuff”, I will always think of the Duke boys. Shoving brooms & bats (up there) to a raucous cheering crowd!

by Anonymousreply 189July 9, 2019 5:48 PM

Except, R189, it didn’t quite happen that way...

by Anonymousreply 190July 9, 2019 5:52 PM

^ No, that’s what all sides admitted to, that was part of the show! What they wouldn’t admit to was rape!

by Anonymousreply 191July 9, 2019 6:02 PM

Kevin if you’re reading this, you are welcome to sexually assault me, grab me, whisper inappropriate desires in my ear, and even rape me. I’m 47 years old with a beer belly, but I’m all yours 😘

by Anonymousreply 192July 9, 2019 10:22 PM

You're 33 years too late, r192.

by Anonymousreply 193July 9, 2019 10:34 PM

R192, ewwwww.

by Anonymousreply 194July 9, 2019 10:36 PM

Wasn't Scotland Yard questioning him this week? How did THAT go?

by Anonymousreply 195July 9, 2019 10:52 PM

I admittedly haven't read all the details of the case, but just a few thoughts. I think it's good for the guy to come forward, just as Terry Crews did, and sue. Kevin's had a reputation for a long time now for behaving this way - where there's smoke, there's fire. Who's to say he hasn't done much worse to other young men who haven't come forward yet? The guy was only 18, if things escalated and it turned into a physical altercation, Kevin's team could have easily sued him for assault instead. I'm 100% gay, and I would never think that it was no big deal to just go around and grabbing straight guys by the crotch whenever I felt like it. I don't think it's even fair game at gay bars. When I was in my early 20's there were plenty of times where obnoxious older gay men would do shit like that to me persistently to the point where no matter how many times I told them to knock it off, I was very near to the point of instead knocking them out, to make the message clear.

by Anonymousreply 196July 9, 2019 11:55 PM

R196 In my distant youth when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I kneed someone who tried that on me in a bar. The first time he tried it. Some shit just doesn't merit giving people a second chance to try it again.

We didn't do "assault" charges when we were assaulted in those days, nor did we let people groping us buy us drinks but rather managed these things ourselves. What's wrong with kids today?

by Anonymousreply 197July 10, 2019 2:11 AM

I was pretty much the slut of all time (in a prissy shop bottom kind of way), and I don't think a man has ever groped me in a bar.

One exposed himself to me, though. An Irishman. It was impressive, and sealed the deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198July 10, 2019 2:22 AM

R139 asks "You don't know what was in Spacey head. Maybe copping the feels was his goal. Maybe fucking a twink. Who knows? If the twink was 18 why are we even hearing about this?"

Because it's against the law in Massachusetts, perhaps? There's no upper age limit above which it's OK.

by Anonymousreply 199July 10, 2019 2:43 AM

[quote]r199 Because it's against the law in Massachusetts, perhaps? There's no upper age limit above which it's OK.

Re: the man who exposed himself to me in a bar 20 years ago; can I sue him for that, even if I subsequently blew him?

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NO EXCUSE!

by Anonymousreply 200July 10, 2019 2:46 AM

Please don’t sue me, r200. I’ve got nothing.

I mean HE, he probably has nothing.

by Anonymousreply 201July 10, 2019 11:03 AM

Prosecutors have dropped the charges. Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 17, 2019 9:40 PM

Spacey is a free man!

by Anonymousreply 203July 17, 2019 9:41 PM

lmao that payday didn't quite work out did it? should have kept you job dumb bitch. i wish spacey could sue you for lawyer fees.

by Anonymousreply 204July 17, 2019 9:55 PM

Can you even imagine the deleted “Frat Boy Stuff”that they tried to hide from the Defense! It must have been a trove of pure filth!

by Anonymousreply 205July 18, 2019 12:43 AM

No surprise the case was dropped. It was weaksauce from the start.

Spacey's still a slimy old perv, though.

by Anonymousreply 206July 18, 2019 12:52 AM

kid looks like a big dumb jock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207July 18, 2019 2:10 AM

In court wearing matching mommy & me outfits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208July 18, 2019 2:13 AM

Nothing Shaking on Shakedown Street!

by Anonymousreply 209July 18, 2019 2:32 AM

For anyone wondering about definitions, in the pic at r207 the mother is the epitome of frau with a frauing frau smile.

by Anonymousreply 210July 18, 2019 10:40 AM

"Me and my HETEROSEXUAL son."

by Anonymousreply 211July 18, 2019 12:31 PM

Dayam!!!!! That kid is a HOTTIE! I can see why Kevin wanted that thick white dick. Yum yum

by Anonymousreply 212July 18, 2019 4:46 PM

Dayam!!!!! That kid is a HOTTIE! I can see why Kevin wanted that thick white dick. Yum yum

by Anonymousreply 213July 18, 2019 4:46 PM

I don't think the kid wanted anything to do with this. His mother accused Spacey of assaulting her son on Twitter and it snowballed. I think he only went along with it because his mother forced him.

Oh, and that kid is most definitely gay. Spacey groped him for 3 minutes??? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 214July 19, 2019 2:18 AM

I don't think the kid wanted anything to do with this. His mother accused Spacey of assaulting her son on Twitter and it snowballed. I think he only went along with it because his mother forced him.

Oh, and that kid is most definitely gay. Spacey groped him for 3 minutes??? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 215July 19, 2019 2:18 AM

That kid and the mother seem creepily close.

by Anonymousreply 216July 19, 2019 2:31 AM

It was a shake down from the word go. Why would the mother have deleted key evidence off the guy's phone otherwise? They were obviously hoping for an out of court settlement.

by Anonymousreply 217July 19, 2019 2:33 AM

The kid could make a KILLING in gay porn. People would buy and watch just to see the kid Spacey felt up.

by Anonymousreply 218July 19, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote]Spacey groped him for 3 minutes??? Come on.

And 8 times! 8 fucking times!

by Anonymousreply 219July 19, 2019 11:05 AM

You can only dry crank that thang so many times before there’s a surprise ending!

by Anonymousreply 220July 19, 2019 2:01 PM

We all know there was an out-of-court settlement to make this go away.

Money talks. Again.

by Anonymousreply 221July 19, 2019 9:52 PM

^ Yeah, it was “we won’t splash pictures around the world of your son running a frat “slave auction” or something similarly heinous, if you get the fuck off the island and never come back!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 222July 19, 2019 10:01 PM

R221, in this case there probably wasn't any settlement arranged behind the scenes. The Unruhs didn't play their cards right and messed up the whole thing. The deleted photos would've apparently made the kid look bad, not Spacey. I mean seriously, Unruh was being "abused" in a crowded bar in a situation he could've walked away from any time he wanted, and he apparently kept texting his girlfriend throughout the ordeal. Their chance of winning the case was slim from the start, especially when it became apparent the Unruhs had destroyed evidence, and Spacey's law team knew it, so why pay them anything?

by Anonymousreply 223July 20, 2019 2:21 AM

Imagine that the Frat Boy Stuff was so bad that they couldn’t risk playing it straight. And they had to collapse the entire shakedown over it!

by Anonymousreply 224July 20, 2019 2:30 AM

I imagine Kevin had to pay a pretty penny in order for this to go away.

by Anonymousreply 225July 20, 2019 2:38 AM

Anthony Rapp is a piece of shit drama queen. There is no way there was any damage done to him in that incident, and no way to know what was in Spacey's mind.

A decent person, if he felt this burning need to unburden himself, would've met with Spacey and confronted him man to man. Cavilerly going public and ruining another person's career over that is so shitty.

by Anonymousreply 226July 20, 2019 3:21 AM

[quote] Anthony Rapp is a piece of shit drama queen. There is no way there was any damage done to him in that incident, and no way to know what was in Spacey's mind. A decent person,

You wouldn't know decency if it came and fucked you in the asshole. Rapp was a kid you little twisted fuck.

by Anonymousreply 227July 20, 2019 3:37 AM

[quote]R225 I imagine Kevin had to pay a pretty penny in order for this to go away.

You KNOW it!

by Anonymousreply 228July 20, 2019 6:17 AM

The civil suit was dismissed, with prejudice, meaning it cannot be filed again, shortly before the last court hearing after which the judge dismissed the charges against Spacey.

I have to wonder, whether knowing about the issues with the accuser’s credibility in advance or not, if Spacey’s people paid them off before the court case continued. If any of you saw the father’s response to Spacey’s lawyers, you might wonder why it looked like he was trying to be cited by the judge for contempt. Because he knew the legal case wasn’t going well or because they’d already been paid and didn’t care at that point? Or perhaps had agreed - in return for cash and prizes - to roll over in court?

by Anonymousreply 229July 20, 2019 11:29 AM

[quote]Cavilerly going public

They did what now?

by Anonymousreply 230July 20, 2019 1:47 PM

Does Spacey still have other cases or charges pending against him, or was this it?

by Anonymousreply 231July 20, 2019 2:58 PM

R231 - The London investigations are continuing (Spacey was interviewed by Scotland Yard in May) and a federal civil suit by a masseuse in LA is ongoing. The masseuse also filed a criminal complaint but the LA DA has not made a decision to prosecute. In other words, the LA DA is waiting for the conclusion of the civil trial to see if there's any evidence of an illegal act because they don't have anything. We should have a decision by the end of the year with the London stuff. I will say that the dismissal of the Nantucket case was probably a huge blow to the LA civil case. And Spacey has actually picked some really good lawyers.

R225, R228 & 229 - Spacey paid nothing. He didn't need to. This case was crapola from the beginning. R223 has it correct. The Unruhs thought that Spacey would settle the suit and/or plead guilty. They never thought that he'd hire a former prosecutor to fight the case.

R226 - Don't blame Anthony Rapp for Spacey's behavior. He's been out of control for a long time and it came back to bite him. Rapp isn't a drama queen, but I did notice that he tried to play the victim card for a minute & that was annoying. He's a decent actor but just like every other #metoo accuser, you were given a platform to share you story, but the news cycle moves on and no one cares anymore.

by Anonymousreply 232July 20, 2019 10:34 PM

#metoo is bullshit. I’m glad it’s being cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 233July 20, 2019 10:36 PM

[quote]federal civil suit by a masseuse in LA is ongoing.

So he’s sexually harassing women, too?

by Anonymousreply 234July 20, 2019 11:03 PM

[quote]The civil suit was dismissed, with prejudice, meaning it cannot be filed again

You can bet that judge was BOUGHT and PAID FOR.

There isn't a dirty cover up in this entire business that [italic]I [/italic]don't know about, and SPACEY’S hand is in EVERY ONE of them... he REEKS OF IT!

by Anonymousreply 235July 21, 2019 5:18 AM

[quote]#metoo is bullshit. I’m glad it’s being cancelled.

Poor Leslie Moonves and Harvey Weinstein. They were innocent victims according to R233.

What's next? Bryan Singer to babysit your little brother? Pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 236July 21, 2019 5:31 AM

[quote] They were innocent victims according to...

I notice you've been peddling this nonsense in other threads. No one is saying that those men were innocent. You're neither clever or funny.

by Anonymousreply 237July 21, 2019 6:29 AM

Is R235 a parody post of some kind?

Anyway, I'm glad that the grifters lost. Spacey's a sex pig, there's no denying it. Still no reason to be set up and falsely accused by hysterical grifters.

by Anonymousreply 238July 21, 2019 6:43 AM

I think I'll make Steak Diane for Sunday dinner...

by Anonymousreply 239July 21, 2019 6:45 AM

When Spacey realeased that video a few months ago, I thought he was crazy for doing it, and that the video itself was nuts. After all these developments, watching it now think it's pretty great.

by Anonymousreply 240July 21, 2019 6:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!