Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Whoopi rips ass of snowflake Bella Thorne

Whoopi Goldberg, , told US chat show The View that she spared little sympathy for those who have their intimate photos leaked online, saying people shouldn't be taking such pictures in the first place.

Bella was hurt.

Go Whoopi! Call it as it really is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2019 10:55 AM

Sure, Bella is a stupid bitch, but we all do all kinds of stupid shit that makes us utterly stupid in our own eyes and make other people judge us for being stupid (sons of) bitches. I am sure Whoopi did her fare share of stupid shit when she was young. The internet just makes us more aware of the stupid shit peoople (young AND old) pull these days.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2019 8:45 AM

[quote]she spared little sympathy for those who have their intimate photos leaked online, saying people shouldn't be taking such pictures in the first place

Shut up, bitch. I'm still waiting for some male celebs' photos on the fappening scene. No need to be an alarmist here, Whoop.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2019 8:51 AM

I kind of agree with her. I don’t judge people for having nudes on their phone because I do but you have to be in a frame of mind where you’re okay with somebody seeing them. I’m not a celebrity so it’s highly unlikely anybody will try to steal my nudes but the possibility always exists.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2019 8:56 AM

Bella released them herself because the hacker was tryin to extort her, r3. She’s never had a problem with nudity. There was no reason or Whoopi to shame her or other becautiul young women. Whoopi’s old as dirt so she’s never had a nude photo of herself on her phone but it’s common or young folks.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2019 9:00 AM

Oh just up Whoopi. I remember you and your sweetheart, Ted Danson, arriving at an event with Ted in blackface.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2019 9:02 AM

WHO?

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2019 9:03 AM

Whoopi hates women. Remember “It’s not rape-rape”?

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2019 9:04 AM

Yeah as if young girls are watching the View. This chick is dumb. Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2019 9:05 AM

Why does Whoopi look like a man?

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2019 9:05 AM

I honestly don’t see what’s so hurtful about what Whoopi said. I don’t agree but she can feel however she wants and it’s not worth crying about. Who cares if some old woman thinks you shouldn’t take nude selfies

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2019 9:07 AM

It's an issue about control of your image and your image branding. What older generations call reputation.

Whoopi's idea of reputation is wholesome, borderline prim and proper.

Bella Thorne is a, well, how shall I put it? She's a body positive skank. Dating that Scott Disick douche shows me she has a lot of screws loose in her head. The whole drama about her latest exboyfriend and the laptop that was hers but was in his posession for quite some time is probably what started the whole blackmail mess in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2019 9:10 AM

Have to side with whoopie on this one - just because everyone does it, doesn't make it right. You take these types of photos, you accept the consequences.... Its a harsh and unrestrained world we live in now... To think they won't get leaked is foolishness....

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2019 9:19 AM

Sounds a lot like if you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to fear. Well this is good to know.

/s

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2019 9:28 AM

Clearly, she meant that since celebrities are getting hacked, you probably shouldn't have nude photos that are accessible via your phone. It was not a dis against Bella Throne.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2019 9:38 AM

I meant to type "Said" instead of "Meant" because she literally said that.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2019 9:41 AM

If you play, you gotta pay! You takes your chances with possibly dangerous things on your phone or social media! People don't want to accept responsibility for their choices/actions. Bella is a big girl, and she should have been discreet and had pics locked down!

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2019 9:48 AM

We all have to learn that lesson that things we share and reveal about us in confidence may be used against us one day.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2019 9:51 AM

[Quote] Dating that Scott Disick douche shows me she has a lot of screws loose in her head.

I must have completely blocked that out because I only remember Puth and Posey. Although I don't get what's appealing about Sofia Richie either.

And it's no secret Bella has issues. She's been open about that for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2019 11:14 AM

I guess I've never understood this thing where people get mad at the victim and not the actual criminal. Yeah she did something stupid but iwhat kind of Puritan bullshit is this "you were acting like a whore with your tits out so you deserve this" crap? It's like the entire country has regressed over the last few years.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2019 11:29 AM

[quote]Whoopi's idea of reputation is wholesome, borderline prim and proper.

Are you very young? Her 1980's humor wasn't wholesome and proper and she defended her white boyfriend doing blackface, and made the rape-rape comment, and all sorts of other stuff that has affected her reputation.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2019 11:31 AM

Who is Bella? Should we care? Will she be more in demand now that the photos have leaked? Was that her intention?

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2019 11:57 AM

Haven't we all basically seen Bella nude anyway? Not like she leaves much to the imagination on the best of days. I'm not slut shaming, but isn't it a little hypocritical for someone who flaunts their sexuality so blatantly to complain about us seeing her naked.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2019 12:32 PM

R19, this board has lots of ugly men who never get laid, so a beautiful young woman who can easily have the jocks they lust for is an easy target.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2019 1:05 PM

Apropos of nothing, Bella's nose ring is really stupid and played out.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2019 1:23 PM

Brings to mind this entitled tramp who screamed that these pics got loose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2019 1:26 PM

r20, if that were Whoopi's opinion in this particular case would we have this discussion right now?

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2019 2:27 PM

Shut the fuck up Whoopi cushion. I am so sick of her old ass. I can't watch her in anything anymore. Stop judging people and shaming the nude body. STOP.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2019 2:47 PM

One look at her Instagram confirms that she's an attention seeker. Just how many times can you acceptably pose for a photo in a bikini? Apparently there is no limit to the amount of times you can, according to Ms. Thorne.

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2019 7:09 PM

Why does a person taking pictures of THEIR body bother you? Friggin weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2019 7:17 PM

It's freaky. And extremely needy. And these dumb bitches think that they are relevant and worshipped by the whole world. Well.......they're not. If you don't want you're slutty whore pictures to get out, don't take any. And if you do, and your dumb enough to share them, you deserve the consequences of your actions.

This goes for the guys, too.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2019 7:23 PM

^^^Let it go and ignore them. You sound triggered. It's not a good look. haha.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2019 7:32 PM

I would describe The Whoopster as doddering if someone asked me what I thought of her.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2019 7:39 PM

This is bullshit. It's victim blaming 101. If one of Whoopi's rich buddies gets car jacked in their Ferrari I bet she won't be all "Why would you buy that car in the first place?"

Jesus Grandma at R30, get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2019 7:45 PM

[quote]I guess I've never understood this thing where people get mad at the victim and not the actual criminal.

I think a better way for Whoopi to have put that would have been a reminder that anytime anything gets loaded into the cloud, your cloud space could be hacked and your photos distributed by a hacker.

However, if you're a celebrity, then those photos would likely be more in demand so there's a greater chance you could be targeted.

Essentially the focus should have been on security.

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2019 7:50 PM

It's funny cuz they're both uneducated fuck stains.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2019 7:53 PM

r34, that's pretty much exactly how she put it.

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2019 7:56 PM

She’s a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2019 8:02 PM

For fucks sakes, even high school kids are told about the dangers of doing this. You can get charged and labeled a pedo for having pictures of your girlfriend on your phone. Shit, a 13 year old send a naked pic to a guy she liked; he sent it to everyone. 3 middle schools in our district had to have the deputies talk to the boys, and this was 10 years ago. She's just really, really, stupid and it's a shame anyone had to point it out. High schoolers are taught about social media, due to colleges checking it. Maybe, she should have gone to college...

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2019 10:39 PM

Keep putting yourself out there.

Then play the victim.

Nobody ever learns, do they?

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2019 12:13 AM

It doesn't R29. I was just stating what is obviously a fact.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2019 8:59 AM

The video of her crying was actually more entertaining than her nude pics.

I also think she was stupid enough to pay this guy, but he demanded more and more money.

What I don't get, if you really need to have nude pics on your phone, why do people upload it to their cloud? You could just put them in a safe file with special encryption so even when a hacker has access to your phone or cloud, the pics are safe. I have all my sensitive stuff in a password protected file. Even my partner can't access it if he uses my phone.

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2019 9:18 AM

People just love to attack. Whoopi didn' t tell anyone to not take photos, she merely stated a FACT, the second you send that photo, it's there for anyone to take. It's not like she had the photos locked in her safe and someone broke in, she sent them on the internet and sorry, no one can demand privacy. It's 2019, it's how it works and you have no one one to blame but yourself. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2019 9:22 AM

[quote]This is bullshit. It's victim blaming 101. If one of Whoopi's rich buddies gets car jacked in their Ferrari I bet she won't be all "Why would you buy that car in the first place?"

Christ, that is the worst analogy.

I don’t get how someone giving sound advice equates to victim blaming. I mean...I could understand if Whoopi said, “You dirty whore. What kind of women takes nude photos?” BUT she didn’t. She essentially said, “Hey stupid, if you don’t want to be blackmailed, don’t save beaver shots to the cloud.”

Nothing remotely victim blaming and to say otherwise is being desperate and argumentative.

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2019 9:33 AM

Bella is an immature, calculating idiot who does everything for attention. I saw a short documentary awhile back of her talking about making money from social media, and it really showed how deliberate she is at this kind of thing. She ended the video by staring into the camera and dramatically saying something to the effect of "Whatever judgments you've made about me, just close your eyes and think about them, and now look at me again" or some trite adolescent bullshit like that. She is 21 years old but acts like she's 14.

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2019 10:34 AM

R44 has it right. Thorne is a dumbass.

Whoopi clearly meant that you shouldn’t be keeping those kind of pics on your phone, which is fucking true

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2019 10:39 AM

It wasn't 'rape' rape.

by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2019 10:48 AM

Bella is a vacuous famewhore who is thriving off this shit. She traded in her acting career for pursuing a living as a money-grubbing social media personality. It's fucking gross, and like R44 said, she's immature and stupid. She strikes me as the type who is on her way to joining the 27 club.

by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2019 10:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!