Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Trick is Lost Inside My House Somewhere

I haven't seen him since two nights ago when I went to sleep. I heard him moan a few times and when I woke up yesterday morning he wasn't around. He didn't cum all day yesterday. Didn't touch my dick. Hasn't used the cat box. I live in a very small apartment. He's not in his usual hiding places. I went to bed last night thinking he'd be cum guzzling out from wherever he is. Nothing. I'm going out of my head looking for him. He didn't appear to be sick. The only thing I can think of now is that he hid himself somewhere and died. I'm heartbroken. He's a ragdoll hobo, an orphan from outdoors who's been living with me since I coaxed him in. I know he would cum out if he was okay, or at least make some whore noises so I could find him.

by Anonymousreply 82June 22, 2019 2:03 PM

He moved on, honey.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2019 3:39 AM

OP, have you checked up your ass? Maybe he fell in. That's some mighty big territory!

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2019 3:44 AM

He's at my house, sorry :)

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2019 3:47 AM

My trick actually figured out how to open a secured French window and escaped outside my suburban house. I was losing my mind, because he had never been outside on his own in his life. I got on the net and learned that the distance an escaped trick will go is correlated with how confident they are with people - the more outgoing and confident, the further they will venture. I made my husband come home from work, and we spent the whole day and most of the night crawling through my close neighbours' bushes and properties. At 3 am, we gave up, exhausted, and went to bed. An hour later, I heard crying under the very window from which he escaped. He was covered in cobwebs; clearly he'd been under the house. Having never missed a meal in his entire spoiled and pampered life, he was "starving.'

My point is that we had searched for hours around the property and under the house, and he never once made a sound or movement.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2019 3:49 AM

They are experts at hiding! Keep looking.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2019 3:52 AM

Lure him out with a towel and some turkey meatballs.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2019 3:52 AM

Funniest thread in months!

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2019 4:36 AM

R6 ftw.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2019 5:14 AM

Maybe he's stuck in between walls?

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2019 5:17 AM

OP. Fucking best thread opener in a decade. I'm waiting for the reference to that other thread about walking one's cat on a leash that started today.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2019 5:23 AM

^ or the one about owls preying on cats. Lol. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2019 5:24 AM

Can your trick yell? Does he have a big voicebox, OP?

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2019 5:26 AM

R9 yeah, sugar walls

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2019 5:28 AM

If he lives with you, he’s not a trick.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2019 5:31 AM

OP ,your trick is probably in heat. He's likely wandering the neighborhood with his rump up in the air, caterwauling until he receives satisfaction. You were incredibly irresponsible not to have him spayed. I promise you he will return once the heat cycle finishes.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2019 5:34 AM

Hobo tricks will sometimes revert back to previous feral behavior. If you give us the State your are located in , I can pull up a list of nightclubs and local bars.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2019 5:40 AM

Have you checked... The closet?!

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2019 5:40 AM

Check your dryer. Your trick may be bored with you and just wants to curl up in a safe space.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2019 5:52 AM

He's likely hiding in the box springs of your mattress.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2019 5:53 AM

Distribute some some Special K onto the center of the living room carpet--that usually draws them out.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2019 5:58 AM

OMG OP, the original had me laughing out loud. Your thread has be dying with laughter. I need to take myself to bed before I have a hernia. You all are too much tonight.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2019 5:59 AM

Are we talking about hobosex?

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2019 6:15 AM

Have you checked the hobocamp?

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2019 7:12 AM

Oh Where oh where has my little trick gone

Oh where oh where can he be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2019 7:24 AM

He playing Tricks on you.

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2019 7:28 AM

Are you a Whiffenpoof? Don't break his heart when you find him.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2019 7:33 AM

Hey Jeffry Dahmer! You left his head in the freezer- which is why you can't hear him anymore. I believe the rest of him is in the 55 gallon drum in the spare room. Sorry the dementia is getting bad. leave yourself a note next time you misplace your choice in dead boi pussy.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2019 7:36 AM

Not at all funny OP. I'm sure this schtick was funny 15 years ago but now it is sad.

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2019 7:41 AM

I am so sorry OP, I just want to hug you. Thoughts and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2019 7:47 AM

One time, I let my trick outside for the day, and it didn't return as usual that night. The next morning, there was still no sign of the trick. By afternoon, I was worried. I was at my kitchen sink window, and I heard a growling noise. I went outside and walked towards the woods across from my kitchen sink. There in the tall grass was my trick ...and another unknown trick. The unknown trick was staring down my trick, daring him to move. My trick sat there frozen in terror. The unknown trick saw me and ran away. My exhausted trick ran towards the door of the house and tore into his food. There's no telling how long he was trapped there by that other trick’s threatening gaze. Tricks can be so mean!

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2019 8:00 AM

Let this be a reminder people. SPAY YOUR GODDAMN TRICKS!

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2019 8:32 AM

How old is your trick, OP?

*thoughts & prayers that he'll never be found*

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2019 9:15 AM

He's in the secret room under the staircase banging bad Ronald.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2019 9:35 AM

Bad news, OP. You now live with a roast.

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2019 9:43 AM

R30 Indeed. Some tricks are naturally quite passive and timid and will simply freeze when confronted by a nastier and more aggressive trick.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2019 10:21 AM

Did you find him? I've been worried.

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2019 2:18 AM

Have you tried putting some oxycontin in a dish and shaking it? The sound of the pills should draw him out.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2019 2:20 AM

This is how to do a parody thread.

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2019 2:27 AM

I found out the housekeeper left a window ajar and think he may have gotten out. I left out a box of wine in case he gets hungry in the night, I'd hate to think he's all alone out there in the dark with nothing to eat.

r37. Unfortunately he accidentally got into my stash last week and I'm all out. My little guy is pretty smart and won't cum for just anything shaking in a dish so I can't fool him with aspirins.

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2019 2:40 AM

When you check under the sink,look up OP. One of mine crawled on top of the pipe and didnt make a sound !

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2019 2:43 AM

What about wet food, OP, like GHB?

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2019 2:44 AM

OP - if this is a true story, I understand every emotion you have experienced and am really worried for you. Please keep a watchful eye out for your trick, because a circumsized trick is a defenseless trick.

To the posters here - I get how creating an attention-getting EST might be fun and satisfying for you, but please think twice before you post one about a truly traumatic and painful situation, especially to do with a trick. DLers can be amazingly empathetic and compassionate, but if they have been jerked around too many times by EST pranksters, cynicism kicks in and the compassion that is genuinely needed will be withheld.

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2019 2:45 AM

One time I lost a trick in my apartment. It turned out he had tried to get out and he got stuck between the walls. I didn't find him until he started to smell a few months later. It was very traumatic. After that I didn't get another trick for seven years.

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2019 2:47 AM

Senile, cat queen from Huntington, LI Frau -FF

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2019 2:49 AM

Your trick is fine. He’ll be in the next T.I.M video.

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2019 3:25 AM

Have you tried calling out to your trick by saying things like:

"I'll rent you a room upstairs for next-to-nothing even though you just knocked up the cashier at the gas station....!"

That's like catnip for tricks. They love that.

by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2019 3:34 AM

He's not up here, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2019 3:45 AM

Has he been fixed? Boy tricks of undetermined sexuality can do funny things in the night

by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2019 3:56 AM

r37 wins. that was fucking hilarious

by Anonymousreply 49June 21, 2019 3:58 AM

Sorry if already posted, OP, but have you checked your fist? Your trick might be wedged on your arm.

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2019 4:00 AM

He'll be fine OP. A couple of days and he'll slink back in with some cuts bruises and a gaping asshole. Give him a sitz bath to get the swelling and disease out of his anus. And be easy on him for the first few days.

by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2019 4:56 AM

Make sure to check his eyes when he gets back in case he got scratched. ...And also to see if he's still hallucinating or not.

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2019 4:58 AM

Is your trick vaccinated against anal distemper, OP?

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2019 5:13 AM

Do you allow him to smoke in your home, OP? If not he maybe sitting like a gargoyle on a ledge outside your bedroom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2019 5:23 AM

Do NOT attempt to lure him with tuna.

It is NOT the universal summoner.

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2019 5:26 AM

Check your roommate's breath, OP.

Maybe he ate him.

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2019 5:27 AM

Maybe someone stole him, OP. I've had a few people steal my tricks over the years.

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2019 5:42 AM

R57 is right. Check the neighbors. Is there a BILL TAYLOR that lives nearby? Also, Joel's been out of town so Mitzi and her owner could have coaxed the trick over there. Go check it out.

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2019 6:15 AM

After 24 hours being stuck in a large moving bag, my little trick started howling like a banshee and wouldn't stop. Found him in no time. OP is a lying liar. Watch. He'll come back on and tell us the trick is dead or some other drivel.

Photos, OP, or it did not happen.

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2019 7:01 AM

If you don't have a house, you wouldn't have this problem..

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2019 7:21 AM

Are you sure it wasn't conscious uncoupling, OP?

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2019 7:23 AM

Another golden thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2019 7:46 AM

Whore noises? What are whore noises?

by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2019 11:17 AM

Just put out a smidge of Astroglide and a few airline bottles of booze and Tricky will surface in no time.

They also respond to the opening of a wallet, and often come running!

by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2019 12:44 PM

He's fine! He sends his love!

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2019 12:45 PM

Even dirty hobos like to play hard to get now and then!

by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2019 1:13 PM

OP, he's gone.

You should have microchipped your trick in case the Whore Control van was working your area and picked him up. Next time, get that chip. It's easy--just a lil' stab in the neck, and you can locate Trick Baby anywhere in the world.

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2019 2:02 PM

If you let him watch you put your pin #s in- he’s gone! So are your cards!

by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2019 2:23 PM

Present hole. He'll sniff it out like an open can of cat food and come running.

by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2019 6:01 PM

Bump! More! More!

by Anonymousreply 70June 22, 2019 12:19 AM

My trick often climbs inside and UP INTO my couch. In fact, sometimes I'll be watching television, and my trick will disappear for a bit and next thing I know, I can feel him moving behind my back, "inside" the couch cushion. It was a bit disconcerting at first, but it really is cute. I joke that he has his own little "apartment" back there.

Funny.

by Anonymousreply 71June 22, 2019 2:42 AM

Ignore the trick, giving him attention will just teach him that hiding gets him what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 72June 22, 2019 2:45 AM

"whore noises"....

by Anonymousreply 73June 22, 2019 2:47 AM

Sometimes they'll climb up into the woodwork, usually behind an old loose doorjamb, and then can't find their way back out. You'll usually hear the wailing and, eventually, with dehydration, whimpering. You have to find him. If he dies up in there the smell will force you to move.

by Anonymousreply 74June 22, 2019 2:50 AM

OP. You have to be careful around this time. When he smells another one in heat, he will spray ALL over your furniture. It's a real pain. You can track him down in the house by locating the fresh spray marks. They are a bitch to clean as well. When you find him, rub his nose in the spray areas and smack him with a rolled up newspaper. Hard. You have to teach him a lesson or he will keep doing it.

by Anonymousreply 75June 22, 2019 2:50 AM

Don't say I didn't warn you bitches about this probability. You never listen.

by Anonymousreply 76June 22, 2019 4:03 AM

This actually happened to a friend of mine. I went to his house one day and clothes and boxes were piled all over his bedroom. I asked him if he was moving and he said "No, my trick got lost in my closet last night."

After they had sex my friend passed out and the trick got up to piss. The walk in closet is in the bathroom, so when the trick tried to find the toilet he walked into the closet. The closet is small, just big enough to turn around in, and you have to pull a cord in order to turn the light on. Well the trick panicked when he realized he was in such a small space and couldn't find the light. When he panicked he started thrashing around in the hanging clothes and pulled down the clothes rack bar which wedged between the door and the wall completely blocking it. For some reason the door opened inward. Now it was pitch dark and he couldn't get out because the door was braced shut. The trick started freaking out and tore the closet to pieces. My friend is a deep sleeper and finally woke up when he heard sobbing coming from the bathroom. The trick had worn himself out and was soaked in sweat and naked, locked in his closet. He had to take the door off its hinges to get him out. His closet was destroyed and he was putting up new shelves when I went over. He said he doesn't know how long the trick had been in there but probably all night. He was almost too embarrassed to tell me what happened, but I am so glad he did because I laughed for an hour and it still makes me chuckle when I think about it.

by Anonymousreply 77June 22, 2019 7:01 AM

OP, I'm sorry you're going through this. I had a similar but brief moment of panic earlier this week when some maintenance guys came into the apartment to clean the AC units, and then I couldn't find my terrified trick. I found him on the closet floor, where he had dug through some clutter and hid under a comforter. If something scared your trick, he would have likely gotten over it by now and come out of hiding. Maybe he is stuck somewhere. He stayed at my mother's house for a week last year, and I discovered a hole in the closet wall. If he had climbed through that hole, he would have ended up behind the bathtub.

They can survive for a few days without water or food. If he is stuck in the interior walls, what would be the best way to find him? I thought maybe a holding a stethoscope against the wall, but if he's being still (as tricks can be), that won't help. I would move every piece of furniture away from the walls and inspect every surface of the wall for holes that he might have squeezed through. Check the bottom drawer of your dresser; he could have gone under the dresser and climbed into the drawer from behind.

The fact that he isn't moaning, though, makes me think he could also be outside. I've heard the advice to put his dirty boxers outside, he'll recognize his own scent, and he might come back to use the boxers out of habit. Also put his favorite drugs outside, too.

by Anonymousreply 78June 22, 2019 8:20 AM

Be careful OP. They've been doing trap, neuter and release in these parts.

by Anonymousreply 79June 22, 2019 10:44 AM

R78 I'm glad you found your trick but I've heard that putting dirty boxers outside can sometimes attract other neighborhood tricks, not just the one he is looking for. I would leave them out briefly but not for a long period of time. You don't want a colony of feral tricks, some with diseases, on OPs porch.

by Anonymousreply 80June 22, 2019 10:46 AM

OP. Be prepared for the whammy: he may come back with his tummy all distended and his teats majorly puffy and swollen. If he starts making a bed or nest, congrats! you have baby tricks on the way!

by Anonymousreply 81June 22, 2019 1:17 PM

Have you thought of making missing posters, and putting them up around the neighborhood?

by Anonymousreply 82June 22, 2019 2:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!