Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chuck Todd Under Fire For Being A Motherfucking Idiot Again

Just two days after asking if Mayor Pete can get the black vote because they’re all homophobes he says this...

Ocasio-Cortez's comparison of ICE detentions to concentration camps did border detainees "a tremendous disservice" #MTPDaily

"She said she didn't use those words lightly," Chuck Todd said. "Well, neither did I."

Response from Twitter:

This makes no sense - in one breath, Chuck Todd concedes that @AOC herself says she wasn’t referring to Nazi death camps, but in the next breath he condemns her for invoking “Nazi concentration camps” - which she didn’t. As he himself conceded only seconds earlier. Sigh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2019 10:09 PM

AOC responds:

Well, @chucktodd - the fact that you slipped in “Nazi” when I never said that is pretty unfortunate.

Almost as unfortunate as the fact that you spent this whole time w/o discussing DHS freezers, “dog pounds,” missing children, & human rights abuses that uphold use of this term.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2019 3:23 AM

He's the worst, most useless Sunday morning host.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2019 3:23 AM

He’s a college dropout. Who the fuck did he blow to get this job???!

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2019 3:24 AM

Not to mention that comb over. Shave it all off Todd!

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2019 3:30 AM

I never realized what a complete horse's ass Chuck Todd is. It was my late mother, who died at age 77, who made me aware of him. She watched cable news (but not Fox) and she HATED Chuck Todd. After she brought him to my attention, I began to see what a prick he is.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2019 3:30 AM

Never trust any man who delivers information under an awning of bald-bangs.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2019 3:36 AM

The entire coordinated wingnut pushback has been [bold]OMG HOW VERY DARE YOU COMPARE ILLEGALS TO NAZI CAMPS???[/bold]. Betraying the fact that their knowledge of 20th century history is remarkably limited.

Chuck Todd is just parroting the rhetoric of his masters.

As they pointed out on Twitter, isn't it remarkable how semantics get people's panties in a bunch so much more than the mistreatment of children?

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2019 4:20 AM

Then, Chuck, Holocaust survivors and historians should never use the term "slave labor" in reference to forced labor in concentration camps, because African slavery is the only approved use of the word "slave" or "slavery."

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2019 4:44 AM

who is this gasbag?

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2019 4:47 AM

Nobody had any doubt what AOC was saying. If she is trying to weasel out of it now lotsa luck.

Mayor Bill de Blasio criticized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for saying the Trump administration is housing immigrants in “concentration camps” at the Mexican border on MSNBC Wednesday.

“I respect her greatly and I feel very close to her in terms of philosophy, but of course she was wrong. You cannot compare what the Nazis did in the concentration camps,” de Blasio told TV host Chuck Todd.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2019 4:57 AM

I didn’t know he was Jewish.

Why is he so fucking fat?

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2019 4:59 AM

He hass the highest viewership if all the public affairs shows.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2019 5:00 AM

People, we have discussed this before. This individual is known as "Chuck TOAD".

Please make a note of it!

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2019 5:04 AM

[quote] He hass the highest viewership if all the public affairs shows.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2019 10:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!