Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan McCain snaps and calls Joy Behar a 'b****' on the air

Wow! Meghan really hates Joy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 22, 2019 12:13 AM

Meghan keeps getting fatter. And what’s up with her crazy ass headband. It’s something a nine year old girl would wear.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2019 1:34 AM

That shit on her head looks like something they put on bald babies. This fat bitch is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2019 1:35 AM

hilar!

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2019 1:37 AM

The tiara is to signify my official status as Her Royal Highness, the Princess of Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2019 1:37 AM

Meghan is such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2019 1:38 AM

What does this cow eat?

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2019 1:41 AM

MOOghan McCain

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2019 1:41 AM

Those kind of hair bands are in style.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2019 1:43 AM

On cow farms, R8?

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2019 1:45 AM

Joy IS a Bitch

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2019 1:49 AM

Now she claims they call each other bitch all the time.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2019 1:51 AM

Is her makeup extreme or has that look become normal? The heavy makeup and obvious contouring look strange to me, especially for a morning show. I don't get out much though. Of my recliner.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2019 1:52 AM

She looks like a drag queen

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2019 1:52 AM

I'm surprised Whoopi came back after her health scare. A brush with death would have told me life is two short to have to moderate between these two bitches.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2019 1:54 AM

Joy should pretend to have a slip of the tongue and call her Tiffany when she talks about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2019 1:56 AM

The audience must have thought that Joy was doing something to Meghan because they clapped when Meghan called out Joy for interrupting her. Joy needs to make better points, more nuanced. Whoopi, same old same old.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2019 1:57 AM

She looks like Varla Jean Merman without her wig.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2019 1:57 AM

I wish Whoopi would wear some sort of wig, or at least her Guinan hat. Her hair has dramatically and unattractively thinned,.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2019 1:58 AM

Megan McCain is a dumb bitch. Defending the orange traitor after what he did and continues to do to her father is just dumb and county. Joy has always been mouthy and she usually knows what she's talking about, unlike fatty fat Megan.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2019 2:00 AM

That plastic headband/tiara-esque piece of shit on her head is not "in style" by any stretch of the imagination.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2019 2:02 AM

Mooooooo!!

MOOOO, I said!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2019 2:07 AM

[quote] Defending the orange traitor after what he did and continues to do to her father is just dumb and county.

I'm a little bit county!

(I'm a little bit rock 'n roll!)

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2019 2:08 AM

Spell check hates swearing.

CUNTY. She's dumb and cunty.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2019 2:12 AM

Honey, those hags are all bitches.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2019 2:16 AM

Some are bitchier than others, Megan is just a dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2019 2:18 AM

I've noticed the View's token conservatives tend to be dumb cunts.. We'll never see a William F. Buckley - Gore Vidal level of cattiness on an all-women daytime television show in the US.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2019 2:22 AM

It’s when she does her drag queen neck roll and gets sassy is when I feel like strangling that whale.

I hope Moo’s fat ass gets kicked into a coma for this. She’s such a stupid fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2019 2:25 AM

She puts on ten pounds of drag queen makeup and mimics what she thinks is sassy queen talk. It's revolting.

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2019 2:34 AM

Meghan called Lindsey Graham as Uncle. Didn't she mean Aunt Lindsey, or step-mom Lindsey?

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2019 2:40 AM

R19 What the fuck are you even talking about? She famously hates Trump, calls him every word in the book, excoriated him at her father's FUNERAL, which was tacky. Obviously not defending Trump, you fucking shut-in.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2019 3:08 AM

R30. True, but she makes a point of saying she defends "the people who voted for trump". It's tough to draw that distinction when she speaks on various topics. Nevertheless, I think she's a fat twat.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2019 3:16 AM

r30, the issues that r31 mentions is related to Meghan's ability to accurately highlight the grievances of the Trump supporters (not hard since she sleep in the same bed as one), but refuses to ever get into a debate about the merits of their argument. Joy sees their grievances as outlandish, Meghan sees them as fact. Whenever a Democratic issues is on the discussion schedule the roles revers. Yet Meghan will only throw out zingers about how "X,Y,Z" topic will give Trump a 2nd term, while Joy tries to at least backup her argument in a calm manner. Neither of them are good spokespersons for their political teams, but Meghan escalates a simple rebuttal from Joy as a personal attack. If you are an avid viewer (lol, a pun) you would understand Meghan's nuanced opinion of Trump, as r30 states, but she is still a strong R supporter and the R's are full Trump so it's a hollow distinction.

Also, she only stopped liking him when he attacked her father. It has little to do with his personal principles, which match her father's voting record, and more about family grudges. That's another reason that she's a glaring hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2019 3:27 AM

R30 defends the dumb fat cunt who defends the traitor's policies, voters, donors, and everything else about the fucking traitor but because she has also spoken against him at a funeral then she's not defending him.

So who's the shut-in, kid?

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2019 3:30 AM

John is dead.

Why are we still subject to his bitch daughter?

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2019 4:54 AM

This bitch needs to go along with her bigot of a husband.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2019 6:04 AM

Mooghan would make excellent hamburger for an entire village of Darfur orphans.

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2019 6:14 AM

The McCain's are a family of trashy pigs. All of them. John, Cindy and of course Megan. Oinking, malicious swine.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2019 6:31 AM

Oink oink!

by Anonymousreply 38June 22, 2019 12:04 AM

There’s already been a thread on this!! Do you people know how to search?

by Anonymousreply 39June 22, 2019 12:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!