Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pioneer Woman’s Ree Drummond’s Teen Daughter Arrested for Public Intoxication (Report)

Ree Drummond's daughter Paige has been arrested for public intoxication.

The 50-year-old blogger and Pioneer Woman star's 19-year-old daughter was taken in for possessing and consuming alcohol, E! News reported on Wednesday (June 19).

According to court documents, Ree's daughter was charged with public intoxication and possession of alcohol by a person under 21 years old.

She was reportedly brought to jail in April in Oklahoma, where she lives.

The district attorney remarked that Paige looked to be "in a drunken condition" when she was brought in. The crime is punishable by up to a year in jail and a fee of up to $500.

It appears that Paige asked for the arrest and court records to be expunged. The district attorney reportedly approved a request to dismiss the counts from her record in May.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2019 3:23 AM

Drinking away the pain of being an Incest Survivor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2019 12:51 AM

She learned from the best.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2019 12:57 AM

Like from the 1850’s?

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2019 1:08 AM

Not really newsworthy. Lots of us have done the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2019 1:13 AM

what else is there to do out there

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2019 1:40 AM

Her food is the worst on the Food Network. She’ll open a can of tuna throw mayo and onions in and open up a bag of boxed crackers and call it gourmet. It’s honestly that bad.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2019 1:48 AM

Typical 19 year old.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2019 1:53 AM

It must be a bitch to be a famous person’s kid. Can’t get away with being a stupid teen.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2019 2:21 AM

She was just a drunk teenager. Wasn’t even driving. Next.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2019 3:49 AM

She's the one who was going to college in Arkansas, I think. I guess she was back home when this happened.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2019 4:26 AM

Did Ladd give her a “whoopin”?

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2019 5:46 AM

The fact is that Ree Drummond is monster. She is a nightmare to work with and I'm sure her daughter is self-medicating to cope with a lifetime of child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2019 5:53 AM

Ree's mother ran off with the town pastor, leaving the surgeon dad. I wonder how that worked out.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2019 5:58 AM

It worked out fine. He got himself a younger filly.

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2019 4:00 AM

I just saw a commercial and that greedy bitch Ree now has a line of frozen food of shit she makes. Is there no end to the billions this woman makes!

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2019 7:57 PM

[quote]It must be a bitch to be a famous person’s kid. Can’t get away with being a stupid teen.

Why would Jared run that? Not really news. 21 year old drinks too much shock.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2019 8:01 PM

Who wasn't getting drunk at 19. She wasn't driving or doing anything destructive or embarassing, who cares.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2019 8:11 PM

Well, look at her next to her mother. How would YOU feel?

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2019 9:59 PM

the pioneer woman seems like a bitch right underneath the sweet personality but that is just a guess on my part. Her husband ,when they first got married anyway, was very very hot looking............

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2019 10:57 PM

I can't stand her. She's like the patron saint of slovenly middle aged white housewives. Her shitty products are all over the place at Wal-Mart, with her fugly ass face slapped on every package. I mean, look at this tacky as fuck shit...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2019 11:32 PM

[quote]She’ll open a can of tuna throw mayo and onions in and open up a bag of boxed crackers and call it gourmet.

White trash cookin' done right!

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2019 11:40 PM

she's so snooty, smug, and full of herself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2019 11:43 PM

r15 I noticed on one of her TV commercials for the frozen food that it says "Product of Canada" on the box. So much for "buy American."

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2019 2:27 AM

Taste test.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2019 2:49 AM

Because nothing says "Italian" like Osage County, Oklahoma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2019 2:51 AM

Seems for the most part her frozen food gets sucky reviews. I was passing Barns & Noble the other day and there in the window was her ugly face staring back at me from some new book she has out. This woman owns the fucking world. I just know she's a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2019 3:20 AM

OP's pic makes me wonder if they force all the women in Oklahoma to style their hair the same way.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2019 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!