Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Uber Eats driver gives woman extra mayo on her order

An Uber Eats driver was arrested for masturbating in his car in Hackensack, after being caught by a customer, police said.

The driver, Vinicius Porto, 30, was arrested Friday and charged with lewdness, Detective Capt. Darrin Dewitt said in a statement. He was released on a summons and was scheduled to appear in court Thursday.

At 4:43 p.m. June 13, a 23-year-old customer received her food in an unstapled bag, finding it odd and going outside to check with the delivery driver, the statement said. When she approached Porto, who was parked in front of her house in a black Ford Explorer, he was masturbating, the statement said.

The customer quickly captured Porto on video before he fled, the statement said. Police were able to track Porto back to his Newark apartment, where he was arrested.

Uber did not immediately respond to an email requesting comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2019 6:27 AM

OP: Congratulations on the best headline I've seen all year—on DL or anywhere!

Well-played!

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2019 12:02 AM

I don’t know if I’ve ever been this horny

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2019 12:12 AM

Who needs a hack out in Hackensack?

Is that all you get for your money?

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2019 12:15 AM

lol.

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2019 4:54 AM

Did they charge for the extra protein?

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2019 4:58 AM

Why is it always women witnessing it? Is it because usually men join in and not report anything?

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2019 5:06 AM

What is this bitch complaining about? Semen is a low-calorie delicacy. The typical ejaculation, with an average volume of 3.4 ml, contains less than 1 calorie.

Semen also has an awful lot of zinc in it (3% of U.S. RDA), which is believed to be an antioxidant and slows down the aging process of skin and muscles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2019 5:15 AM

Wait, so did he actually jizz on her food and she goes out and he's masturbating again?

Was she mad her order didn't satisfy him?

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2019 5:43 AM

(6) "Mayo" commentary. My main bitch is this: I clicked to read the remainder of this scintillating article and was met by an ad blocker. Now, I ask you all, why would I want to disable my ABP to subscribe to a Hackensack local rag when I live in the Pacific Northwest? I did read the article, but what the hell do I care about New Jersey, except perhaps the beaches, but we have an entire state of beach here. The rag is owned by US Today, who suffers a grand conceit regarding their newsworthiness.

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2019 6:20 AM

So true! And they think they have it tough in Syria!

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2019 6:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!