Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Preppy Lifestyle and Fashion

I've always been attracted to preppy guys, not just their aesthetics but view on life. I'm talking about real preppies not fake ones masquerading in fashion style only. Are there anyone out there who have similar inclinations? If it weren't for the cold weather my boyfriend and I would be moving to NE, we both dream of living that lifestyle. Now we just visit for long stays whenever we can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 11:12 PM

Er...I am stuck living with them, and the view might be better from the outside than in. That said, some of them are nice people and quite a few of them are gay. But if you think moving here and buying boat shoes means you're anything more than next week's old news, think again. They're a lot more clubby than they let on.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2019 11:00 PM

"I'm talking about real preppies not fake ones masquerading in fashion style only. Are there anyone out there who have similar inclinations? If it weren't for the cold weather my boyfriend and I would be moving to NE, we both dream of living that lifestyle."

Oh honey you don't even see the incoherence.

You're way too old to become preppies, which occurs as an accident of birth, into a certain family in a certain location. The "preppie lifestyle" achieves it's apotheosis in the teen years, my dear.

What do you hope for now - aspirational WASP "lifestyle" on the Vineyard? Well, that can be done but it won't be pretty for you 2, and you'll be mighty lonely, as it can not be faked.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!