Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman Almost Loses Her Life During The Running Of The .......

GOATS! Oh my God, I'd be in hog heaven. What sweet little beasts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 3:42 PM

Adorbs!

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2019 2:43 PM

Those are NOT goats. Those are KIDS (baby goats).

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 2:46 PM

Ominous. Where are all the mummies?

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2019 2:49 PM

Um, wow. I'll take one of each.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2019 2:53 PM

Sheep babies are cute, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 2:55 PM

*Or lambs, even.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 2:56 PM

Baby goats are the best

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 3:05 PM

Adult goats can be meaner than a fat person at an empty buffet, if you had ever been butted by an adult goat you would know what I mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 3:20 PM

r8 Not mean, just territorial. And also why they're kept away from other animals and people as their thick skulls can do a lot of damage. I don't know what trailer park that gif is from but it certainly doesn't look like a proper farm to me.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2019 3:34 PM

The big goats can be scary. But the dwarf breeds, the Nigerians especially, are small enough not to do too much damage to a person, especially if their horns are debudded when they're very young and don't grow back. Some goats are 'polled' (no horns ever develop). Most people who keeps goats debud them as soon as they break through the skin a few weeks after birth.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!