Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m gonna go trans for a while

Looks like fun, ladies dresses and cute makeup. Where can I find big stilettos?

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 10:15 PM

Just what we need. A cock in a frock.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2019 11:31 AM

Yoooowhoooo! Anyone wanna join me?

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 11:41 AM

You will also need long nails, big hair and a dress of course. The live in a fantasy of what woman look in an idealized world of the past instead of what women look like to day. Never mind that being a woman has nothing to do with the way you dress.

A plus if you don't shave your legs or your beard.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2019 11:45 AM

Photos showing your tugboat, OP, please.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2019 11:46 AM

OP, whatever blows your skirt up, dear. Be careful with high heels on escalators, though.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 12:21 PM

[quote]Where can I find big stilettos?

Oh, lord. It’ll be like putting pumps on canned hams.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 12:30 PM

You could just call yourself "gender nonconforming" or "gender fluid" or "non-binary. That way you can wear dresses and makeup without going the full trans route

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 12:43 PM

Live your truth bitch! Literally no one else cares what you do...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 12:56 PM

Fun is right! You can dress like a parody of a woman and not have any of the downers, like periods and childbirth.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2019 12:56 PM

You mean drag, dear

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 1:28 PM

I think everything about female life is gross. Their grotesque dependence on male acceptance and approval is in the top 5.

When they learn to live a life free from trying to entice men; free from being exploited; free from brats... and free from makeup, hair obsession, tight revealing clothes, dieting, plucking, shaving, bleaching, waxing, cosmetic surgery and high heels... I might gain respect for them.

Can't imagine wanting to be that.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2019 1:41 PM

Oh but that’s the fault of the patriarchy [R11]

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2019 1:44 PM

R11 ..then what you're left with is a "queer"

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2019 1:52 PM

I don’t know many women obsessed with plastic surgery and their looks. Most look pretty plain these days in their athletic ware with no make up and hair in a ponytail. Maybe in Brazil or LA they do all those things, but not most places.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2019 1:59 PM

[R11] [R12] How sad to be so hateful of women. Is that why you became a poof dear?

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 4:01 PM

Really R11? If you are anything like a typical DLer then you would have zero respect for a woman who did not put the 'required' effort into her looks. You'd really respect a woman who didn't do any of those things? Women do those things (most don't do all, but most do at least some) as the way to get respect, which for men is given out without the need for those things. But yeah, it's all women's fault...ever heard of a double bind?

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 4:11 PM

Is that all what R11 can come up after years of male rejection?

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 10:01 PM

[quote]You could just call yourself "gender nonconforming" or "gender fluid" or "non-binary. That way you can wear dresses and makeup without going the full trans route.

Where have you been? Dresses and makeup IS the full trans route for most autogynephiles.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 10:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!