Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Best keto "ice cream"?

What do DLers prefer?

by Anonymousreply 19June 26, 2019 4:07 PM

Keto is not sustainable nor healthy. not healthy to eliminate whole food groups.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2019 6:25 AM

Spaztastic flavor.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 6:26 AM

Contradiction in terms.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2019 8:31 AM

Try an ice CUBE, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2019 9:01 AM

I am not a fatty like OP, so I wouldn't know.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 10:06 AM

Halo Top

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 10:26 AM

Halo Top and Rebel are the only ones I've tried.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 10:35 AM

Cool Whip

Flavor with Splenda and Mio drops.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 10:37 AM

Keto? Isn't he the guy who gave OJ his alibi?

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2019 10:41 AM

Isn’t Keto basically the Atkins diet?

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 10:43 AM

Puree bacon. Freeze. Voila, keto sorbet.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2019 10:55 AM

Freeze whipped cream

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2019 11:00 AM

I tried that Halo Top stuff once. About all that can be said for it is that it's cold and sweet.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2019 5:00 PM

Not too wild about the Halo. Over the weekend we made root beer floats with sugar free A&W and some Breyer's Delights Vanilla Bean ice cream. They were yummy and tasted so indulgent.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2019 5:04 PM

Rebel ... nor sure if it’s available in your area, but they ship.

If you like mint chocolate chip it’s on par with Hagen Daz (maybe better), 6 (net) carbs for the pint & 160 cal. Per serving. It takes 15 min or so to soften ... then it’s amazing ice cream goodness.

As a person on keto, I never thought I’d be able to have ice cream again (halo has too many net carbs to really enjoy & I thought it tasted weird) ... but Rebel once or 2x a month is perfection.

by Anonymousreply 15June 26, 2019 3:26 PM

Sound gross, but its really good:

Avocado unsweetened cocoa Stevia Ice

Put in blender.

Fantastic. No joke.

by Anonymousreply 16June 26, 2019 3:31 PM

I'm honestly surprised Wink is still in business. I first saw them on Shark Tank and the Sharks didn't like the taste. All the online reviews of Wink (including YouTube reviews), are overwhelmingly negative. I was told that Whole Foods still carries it but didn't see any when I was there yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 17June 26, 2019 3:42 PM

I've tried several flavors of Halo Top. Mostly gross IMHO, but the Peanut Butter Cup and Chocolate Banana are decent.

Rebel Mint Chip is good. Haven't tried any other flavors yet.

Never heard of Wink.

Mostly I satisfy my sweet tooth with an occasional Quest bar.

by Anonymousreply 18June 26, 2019 3:58 PM

[quote]If you like mint chocolate chip it’s on par with Hagen Daz (maybe better),

1. Yeah, right.

2. As if I'm going to take ice cream advice from someone who mentions Haagen-Dazs, but can't spell it.

by Anonymousreply 19June 26, 2019 4:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!