Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Grand Hotel on ABC

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2019 11:37 AM

Slow night around here!

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2019 3:33 AM

It was Magic City set in current times.With none of the hot men or beautiful women or geat acting and plot lines. I wont watch it again.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 3:59 AM

It was soapy fun!

That wedding scene should have been longer and more chaos should have been included.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2019 4:44 AM

I'll probably watch it because there's nothing else on. Needs a gay male character though. Come on, Eva!

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2019 5:56 AM

I love it

it is what it is.

Love Eva

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 6:00 AM

Unless there's a gay storyline with hot guys, I can't say I'm interested.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 6:13 AM

I liked it enough to watch again. Soapy stuff.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 6:21 AM

They should have made the rapero gay!

😬😬

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 11:35 PM

I'm halfway through watching the original Gran Hotel. It's the campiest and yet most captivating soap I've seen in recent years. No cheek remains unslapped. Every drawer contains either a highly confidential letter or a gun. It's an excellent guilty pleasure. If ABC captures just half of the original's fun, I wanna watch it. I'll finish Gran Hotel first, then Grand Hotel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2019 8:16 PM

So no friends of the show here? Nobody watching?

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2019 11:46 PM

I am watching it. I am liking it, although not sure I am loving it. Decent cast and they actually seem to have plotted out the stories so it is not just all shock and awe. It somewhat follows the original, but enough differences, that am not sure what is going on. Rosayln Sanchez does a great job keeping her color interesting, but is more than just the over the top diva. She is not a bad actress.

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2019 12:11 AM

it's keeping my interest... it's not the worst show... it's fine for summer

by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2019 12:19 AM

Totally agree with r12. It's summer fluff.

by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2019 10:52 AM

It has such a telenovela vibe to it I can't help wondering where is the villain with the waxed mustache and the shifty eyes.

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2019 11:25 AM

Watch it, hooked on it

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2019 11:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!