Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's 2020 announcement

Anyone watching this shit? The crowd behind him wouldn't have a collective IQ of 100 if you added them all together.

Crooked Hillary, Witch Hunt, Hoax, Fake News — all the greatest hits. They lap it up like the idiots they are.

Now it's "No one's been tougher on Russia than I am."

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2019 3:17 AM

Look at that beast of a woman behind him with the red cap and red shirt with no teeth! I'm serious.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2019 12:33 AM

I have never seen so many ugly people in one place at one time. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]Look at that beast of a woman behind him with the red cap and red shirt with no teeth! I'm serious.

The one over his left shoulder? Holy Christ.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2019 12:39 AM

Not watching it but apparently CNN cut away from it when a “CNN sucks” chant started up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2019 12:57 AM

Sarah Huckabeast makes a cameo appearance!

You could land a 747 on that ass.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 1:00 AM

Melania looks awful. Horrid, unflattering, bright yellow dress. She looks like Big Bird

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 1:05 AM

They hand pick the people who will be shown behind him. This is the cream of the crop. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 1:07 AM

"I need someone uglier! People in Arkansas can't relate to people who have already bathed this week."

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 1:09 AM

I don't know how you people can watch that crap, I always mute the channel whenever Trump is speaking. I can't imagine actually watching an entire speech.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2019 1:09 AM

Whatever is going on at that Trump rally, it couldn’t be worse than Rep. Sean Duffy’s hysterical performance on All In w/ Chris Hayes earlier. Just maddening.

The interviews pre-rally with the creatures waiting to get in were pretty ... horrifying/entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 1:14 AM

He rarely makes a "speech," r9. He mostly just rambles incoherently and the morons act as if he's actually saying something.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2019 1:18 AM

[quote]Whatever is going on at that Trump rally, it couldn’t be worse than Rep. Sean Duffy’s hysterical performance on All In w/ Chris Hayes earlier. Just maddening.

I like Chris Hayes, but he needed to cut Duffy off after he kept screeching. He also needed to push back when Duffy kept saying false investigation and Mueller's report exonerated Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2019 1:22 AM

I agree R12. Sean Duffy sounded like a raving lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2019 1:26 AM

Duffy’s mike should have been cut. What a fucking idiot. Couldn’t answer one single question.

And how about the US ambassador to Canada? Craft or Croft or whatever the fuck her name was. I don’t know who’s a bigger cunt. The ambassador or Betsy DeVos. Talk about brainless.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2019 1:28 AM

Where’s his African-American? I don’t see him behind Trump.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 1:50 AM

He is going to cure cancer and eradicate AIDS and he will lay the foundation for a Mars landing. He is going to be busy.

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 1:51 AM

I hope he shows hole!

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 1:53 AM

Still no word on Kellyanne's opioid plan and the VA is still in shambles. We've had six "Infrastructure Week"s but Melania has had more work done than the infrastructure.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 1:55 AM

Maybe he should start small with something like put together a cabinet net that is not made up of wife-beaters.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2019 1:57 AM

Saw a bunch of white nationalists going in. I won't watch this Nazi rally.

His greatest hits are fraying the rest of the country. The moderates do not like it. Suburbanites don't like it. He is exhausting everyone and he still has a ways to go.

He's jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2019 2:00 AM

But R20, he’s bringing the country together!

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2019 2:14 AM

He's bringing the country together in our hatred of him and the GOP and building a consensus that we should bitch-slap the deplorables again like we did in the 1860's.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2019 2:19 AM

Looks like they're going to make it a Florida week so they skitter over to Mar-a-Lago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2019 2:35 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2019 2:38 AM

I think that is Erik's wife with the bump

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2019 2:51 AM

Drats

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2019 3:00 AM

NY Times fact checked his policy achieves as he talked about them. It was either lies/misleading claims or exaggerations. The only two things true were about the economy -- which he didn't accomplish himself!

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2019 3:07 AM

Looking at the pic at R24 , it looks like Ivanka's facial surgery is starting to falter, although the ultra straight and ultra blonde hair does not really help her face.

Tiffany seems like she is starting to hang out with the family more. What a collectively horrible group of off-spring and significant others. I wonder how much plastic surgery has been done on that group.

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2019 3:31 AM

It kills me when Trump claims to have done more than any other President in their first two years.

He passed a terrible tax bill. He appointed judges that were referred to him by the Federalists Society and were pre-approved by the Republicans in Congress. He started trade wars and subsidized farmers who were going bankrupt as a result. He cancelled the Iran deal. He eliminated some regulations. He’s been played by Putin and Kim. He hasn’t wrecked the economy, yet. He’s been riding Obama’s economic coattails, but that will end. When we next have a recession, it will be a bad one and hard to get out of, because of him.

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2019 8:36 PM

As annoying and frustrating as it may be, we have to accept that his base will vote for the asshole no matter what. They blindly believe everything he says - even when it is a demonstrable lie.You must admit, he learned well from Roy Cohn. Likely the only thing the fucker has learned in his life.

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2019 9:14 PM

They only show super tight shots of him/front rows- how many rows back are really filled?

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2019 9:17 PM

2020 is actually next year.

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2019 9:20 PM

[quote] OP: Now it's "No one's been tougher on Russia than I am."

This one absolutely kills me. He’s absolutely Putin’s puppet.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2019 12:27 AM

Somewhat interesting that he's not touting Pence as a constructive partner of his first term. Wouldn't be surprised in a future rally if Trump doesn't say to his fans, "And now, let me introduce my running mate and the soon-to-be Vice President... my daughter, Ivanka!"

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2019 1:21 AM

I like to think that Tiffany gained weight so people will mistake her for Meghan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2019 1:26 AM

His rally schtick is just as boring and filled with lying bullshit as the rest of his blathering. I can't think of any reason to watch it. From the reviews, apparently he thinks he's running against Hillary again.

Dumbass ignorant traitor is still a dumbass ignorant traitor.

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2019 1:47 AM

They need to print his speeches verbatim every day. They’re nonsensical when you read them. Not that just hearing them is any better.

It makes me wish that every voter be required to watch the Peter Sellers’ movie, “Being There”, about an intellectually challenged man who’s simplistic statements are interpreted by Washington pols as being metaphors and full of wisdom. His star rises through the movie. He also likes watching TV. It’s spot on.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2019 3:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!