Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gettin Dem Rape-arations

A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery. “She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults. “This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2019 10:52 AM

This degenerate is serving me strong chris rock vibes and voguing for the camera like he just watched tyra.

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2019 9:44 PM

Well, this bastard has just done his bit to get Trump re-elected in 2020. Hope he's proud of himself.

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2019 9:46 PM

NYPOST???

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2019 9:47 PM

Keep it classy

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2019 9:54 PM

Educationally challenged.

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2019 10:00 PM

Bow wow! Woof woof!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2019 10:42 PM

RACIST. TROLL. THREAD. CLOSED!!!

by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2019 10:43 PM

The guy's obviously a sociopath, but keep making this about race, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2019 11:18 PM

Yeah, like it was the OP who made it about race.

Eyeroll

by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2019 11:22 PM

I don't know, but I DO know that OP is a race-baiting troll

by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2019 11:24 PM

Is this some sort of fever dream?

by Anonymousreply 11June 18, 2019 11:27 PM

Deduct the food stamp, public housing, medicaid, and public assistance his entire family has received from the taxpayers from his future Reparations check. He will still owe the country a big debt. He never worked a day in his life so his offensive act is an insult to his predecessors who truly suffered. Bye Felicia, hope your balls are eaten by the rats in Rikers Island.

by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2019 11:30 PM

It's never that he's a nut job who is dumb and said something dumb. Here at Datalounge it's an opportunity to let the racial hate and stereotypes fly. The generalizations will fill up this thread. This is a pathetic individual who acted horribly and said something convenient.

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2019 11:36 PM

White Men Are Mass Murderers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 18, 2019 11:44 PM

By his logic, the woman should also have had the right to torture HIM, because of all the violence that men have directed at women over the years. He's a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 15June 18, 2019 11:49 PM

Let him think about his ancestors while in jail for a stretch (of his hole).

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 12:01 AM

Lots of holes in the reporting. He brought back a witness, what, who just stood there while he raved? Who called the police? Allegedly in court papers? You should see some of the court documents Kris Kobach filed. No relation to the truth. I have no doubt that this woman was beaten and raped. Was she able to even identify this guy? She was beaten pretty badly. Remember, the Manhattan DA is still smarting from the fallout from the Central Park 5. They had better get this right. And NY Post ranting this nonsense about reparations does not help the situation.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 12:14 AM

Let me guess, he was raised by a single mother who was on the dole, he never knew his father.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 12:19 AM

Please tell me these racist Nazi shitstains aren't gay.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2019 12:34 AM

w&w for Op because I see they are already trying to gray him out. Reading the story I wonder which university's African-American curriculum planted the seeds.

[quote] NYPOST???

NYPD????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2019 12:35 AM

R20 needs a red tag, as well as the OP.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2019 12:39 AM

I'm shocked that they are calling it a "hate crime". I didn't think white people could be victims of hate crimes.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2019 12:44 AM

Welcome to How To Spot Testilying 101.

Today, we study the limited imaginations of LEOs and the sort of shit they invent to fill in the blanks of a story.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2019 12:54 AM

^So that's your take away, R23? Not that a scum sucking waste of DNA brutally raped and beat a woman? Your miffed that LE didn't treat this hood rat with the proper respect and get facts of his crime 100% accurate?

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2019 1:03 AM

R24, the "story" was badly done. R23 isn't the only one that thinks it is poor journalism.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2019 1:16 AM

Pretty obvious this is a deplorable thread trying to create more deplorables. They think just because they are pathetic and impressionable to be converted by this crap, others will be.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2019 2:30 AM

I love the people on Datalounge who have become incapable of discussing any wrongdoing by a POC. Idiots

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2019 10:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!