Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Collin Simpson to retire..because of a drug addiction

and a broken down car apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2019 4:01 AM

What.. no gofundme link?

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2019 6:08 PM

What drug? The fat tard has been gaining at least 100 lbs for the past year.

Good riddance

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2019 6:18 PM

This man is a thief.

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2019 7:34 PM

Drug addiction in a pron star? Surely you jest.

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2019 7:37 PM

What’s up with gay media giving this dude attention? Is there way to bring up deleted tweets? Because I would love to show these gay media websites that are fawning over him and reporting this “breaking news” about how he doesn’t want to be seen with a dude in public and been perceived as gay. Surely gays won’t give money to a guy that has internalized homophobia and supports discrimination against the lgbt community via political affiliations

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2019 2:16 AM

He's retiring because everyone on that site has already fucked him, and the viewers are tired of seeing a cumrag with roid bloat pretend like his hole is getting stretched when that is no longer physically possible.

Bye trash!

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2019 2:32 AM

Because of my battle with addiction, Gayhoopla no longer wants to honor our contract and won’t allow me the monthly rent allowance for fear of enabling my addiction even though that money goes straight to rent and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2019 2:41 AM

Next stop SketchySex.com

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2019 2:45 AM

At Treasure Island they pay you directly in meth so...win-win.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2019 2:48 AM

Really, the little Trump fan could just do a few bareback bukkake orgies and pay for his car. Sad whore.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2019 4:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!