Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bill Cosby giving lectures to prison inmates about morals and good parenting

Was one of the parenting lessons on how to sell stories about your kids to the Enquirer so they won't out you as a rapist?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2019 4:29 PM

He's sick

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2019 3:23 PM

I'm amazed he's not dead yet. He's over 80, right? Just die already and be done with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 3:27 PM

Just because he was wrong about one thing doesn't mean he can't be right about something else.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2019 3:57 PM

R3: Hi, Camille. How you doin today?

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2019 4:51 PM

Bwah!!!

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 5:57 PM

I hope he gets a pudding pop for good behavior!

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 6:01 PM

Isn’t he supposed to be blind?

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 6:23 PM

They put his big head on the wrong little body.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 6:40 PM

Cosby is profoundly unbalanced and has been for decades. He's just been good at keeping it hid in public. I think he is so crazed he believes his own lies.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2019 7:00 PM

What's wrong with believing your own lies, R9?

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 7:05 PM

The ultimate case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

He's always wanted to lecture other people about their inferiority, remember back in his "America's Dad" days when he wrote books about how everyone else was getting parenting wrong and black people didn't know how to comport themselves?

And now he's pulling the same shit IN PRISON.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2019 10:24 PM

I hope the inmates all beat him with locks in socks as they do on OITNB.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2019 10:45 PM

All his jibber jabber is ruining my toilet wine!

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2019 10:53 PM

He's being a good boy so he can get out in 2021. His earliest release date is Sept. 2021 and he'll probably make it.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2019 11:46 PM

This does not shock me in the least. He spent years talking about how the black American community brought all their problems on themselves, all while raping women behind the scenes. I can't understand why so many black men still defend him. He was never on their side.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 11:50 PM

He's awful

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2019 4:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!