Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ciara Slaps Down Homophobe

Good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 6:05 AM

Good for Ciara. I liked her music -- for awhile she was almost as big as Rihanna.

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2019 4:26 AM

Ciara has always been a supporter of gays. She's the best dancer of this generation for sure. I wish she could get a hit again

at least she has a HOT husband Russell Wilson and rich too

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2019 4:29 AM

This has got me curious—has Beyonce ever done anything similar? She's widely considered a gay icon but can't think of a moment where she actively defended gays.

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2019 4:33 AM

Good Lord, is that Jesse Tyler Ferguson crying like a tweenaged girl at his own fairytale gay wedding?

Pull it ToGETHER, Mary!

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2019 5:59 AM

[Quote] Good for Ciara. I liked her music -- for awhile she was almost as big as Rihanna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2019 7:46 AM

Many years ago, CiCi opened some of Rihanna's European tour dates. Rihanna was not pleased with the way the crowd enthusiastically received the lesser known CiCi. She tried to have her kicked off the tour but it was too late.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 5:26 AM

[Quote] has Beyonce ever done anything similar?

NEVER. The only thing she has done for gays is take their money.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 5:29 AM

"NEVER. The only thing she has done for gays is take their money."

Are you sure about that, R7?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 5:34 AM

[Quote] Are you sure about that

Yes.

That list is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2019 5:38 AM

R8 learn how to properly quote

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 5:43 AM

Nice!

And, I agree, while I don't like everything she releases, Ciara is a fantastic entertainer -- a solid vocalist and VERY sexy dancer. I was going to post her recent Billboard Awards performance, but those assholes at the network (or Billboard) have scrubbed it from the internet. It's not on YT, Vimeo, DailyMotion etc. Nor is her SNL performance from about 10 years ago. Even Justin Timberlake couldn't ruin it.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2019 5:45 AM

Oh, here it is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2019 5:50 AM

R9, you said "NEVER" in your previous post. That is not accurate. I just dislike it when people make up stories. I'm indifferent about her, but I wouldn't spread untruths about Beyonce -- or any other celebrity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2019 5:51 AM

Beyonce's dad aka manager hasn't programmed her to live and breathe anything other than singing, dancing, and performing. But she is programmed to have the intelligence of a third grader.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2019 6:00 AM

[Quote] I just dislike it when people make up stories. I'm indifferent about her

Sure, Michelle.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 6:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!