Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Advice for the young gaylings, who do you rightfully "come out" to

I pretty well tell no one except lovers I am about to fuck and people who have become friends. I don't tell my postman or landlady, coworkers at work, my mechanic, the clerk at the grocery store. Who do you "come out" to?

by Anonymousreply 34June 23, 2019 11:34 PM

So you're in the closet. Great advice.

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2019 3:50 AM

We already know...

by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2019 3:53 AM

You can't really be in the closet unless you actively create a veneer of heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2019 3:58 AM

Tell no one, it is nobody's business.

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2019 4:23 AM

[quote]Tell no one, it is nobody's business

the 'lovers' you're about to fuck have a right to know!

by Anonymousreply 5June 17, 2019 4:29 AM

R3 you are retarded. If you are gay and tell no one by definition you are in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2019 5:38 AM

R6 You think every lowkey gay guy is in the closet but you're just fugly and they're not telling you they are gay for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 7June 17, 2019 5:50 AM

R7 I know you are but what am I. Are you fucking 5 years old? Fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 8June 17, 2019 6:19 AM

R8 wow such a high IQ. Ok then run along and think your highly intelligent thoughts about men not being attracted to you only because they are in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2019 6:32 AM

R9 OMFG why are you stupid straight bitches even on here? Being in the closet means that everyone is not attracted to you straight bitches? You really are a nonsensical psycho bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10June 17, 2019 6:41 AM

There are legit reasons to stay in the closet but I suspect most may be ok with you as long as you don't have to say it out loud. My ex is a teacher and he has run into trouble being out. We live in a red state in a red/purple area.

by Anonymousreply 11June 17, 2019 6:44 AM

Thanks for the fractured random gibberish, R10. It must feel satisfying to be so bright.

by Anonymousreply 12June 17, 2019 6:45 AM

R11 no one needs to hear about the red states, lady. It is a given that it will be shitty so save your breath.

by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2019 6:50 AM

How to be gay at the office:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2019 8:18 PM

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 5:50 AM

The trailer was great! Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 7:00 AM

OP must live in Europe. Most likely the UK or Germany. Those gays especially the older ones all live double lives in the closet yet proclaim to be out and open. They live for the baths.

Met a guy in Germany once and after chatting with him for a while, he basically said he was out of the closet goes to gay bars and back rooms and baths but would NEVER dream of taking a guy back to his place. "none of the neighbors business" closet excuse.

He really could not believe that in America, it was common to take a date back to your place to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 8:31 AM

Any thinking person would reject all the lgbt propaganda. It is nobody's business what ANYONE does sexually. No one needs to know who you are fucking and it has nothing to do with being closeted.

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2019 12:01 AM

Is it really necessary to come out to someone youre about to fuck? Isnt is a given?

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2019 12:05 AM

The people who care.

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2019 12:05 AM

Why would I tell anyone I'm gay? What does it matter? Am I supposed to give them a warning? Do people go around telling everyone they are straight? And I need to tell some guy I'm about to fuck I'm gay? I don't think I've gone out with anyone that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2019 12:23 AM

I am John Ritter's wife!

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2019 12:33 AM

I never lie about it, but I occasionally change the subject if someone is just being nosy and it's otherwise completely irrelevant. But I've had random people pipe up, "Hey, you gay?" and I'm not quick-witted enough to deflect the question, so I just answer honestly. No one ever seems to care, so it's no biggie. Believe me, though, things are very different for me now (in my late 50s) than they were back when I was in my 20s, so I'm not very judgmental about the issue.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2019 12:58 AM

Tell the people you love and tell the people who love you.

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2019 1:39 AM

[quote]R18 No one needs to know who you are fucking and it has nothing to do with being closeted.

You don’t need to provide names and addresses, but there’s something pathetic about cloistering ones self away from human contact and normal social interaction. These basic activities tend to rely on being upfront about who you essentially are, what interests you have, what you basically DO.

(And if you’re at all nice, others will want to fix you up with dates. How can they do that if they don’t know who you date?)

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2019 1:52 AM

So in your alternate universe straights always hook up their gay associates? Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2019 8:47 AM

[quote]Why would I tell anyone I'm gay? What does it matter? Am I supposed to give them a warning? Do people go around telling everyone they are straight? And I need to tell some guy I'm about to fuck I'm gay? I don't think I've gone out with anyone that stupid.

Translation = Closet Case

Straw man argument to hide your fear of coming out. Unless you live in a basement, at some point in work or social situations someone is going to ask if you have a girlfriend or dating someone. People want to know if you are in a relationship or not and it perfectly normal to do so. It's part of getting to know someone even if that's just as an acquaintance or close friend.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2019 9:07 AM

[quote]r26 So in your alternate universe straights always hook up their gay associates? Hilarious.

Okay, Derek.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2019 2:37 PM

I read in another thread here that "coming out" now is SO over with.

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2019 2:40 PM

Was it started by OP?

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2019 2:42 PM

younger gays are such flaming queens these days that "coming out" seems as passé as the charleston. Also, they post their holes on social networks with abandon, so...

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2019 2:43 PM

True. All the flaming faggoty queens/princesses on PREP just have to open their mouth and everyone knows. Their prolapsed anuses just confirm it.

by Anonymousreply 32June 23, 2019 10:40 AM

[quote]I pretty well tell no one except lovers

Everyone knows you're gay anyway. Whom do you think you're fooling?

by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2019 11:09 AM

No one can tell. No one can detect anything if I don’t tell them. I’m not a mincing queen like you guys. I’m quiet mask.

by Anonymousreply 34June 23, 2019 11:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!