Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Barron Trump may be autistic...

He doesn’t seem to want too much social interaction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 28, 2019 11:41 AM

I see you in court.

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2019 6:08 PM

He is. Now leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2019 6:13 PM

I would say if it were true that it is very mild.

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2019 6:14 PM

Is it 2016 again?

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2019 6:14 PM

I'm autistic. Nobody ever left me alone. All they did was bully me for it. But this pampered brat gets the princely treatment.

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2019 6:15 PM

The article is 2 years old. Why post it AGAIN?

There no way to know at this point if the kid is autistic or just profoundly ashamed of his father, mother, and siblings.

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2019 6:17 PM

Barron is good boy. Ven he born I tell pig Donald keep Barron's foreskin alone. I vant Barron have nice eastern European cock. But pig Donald say Barron is American and must be cirkumsised. I cry many veeks over mutilations.

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2019 6:21 PM

No one CARES!!!

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2019 6:24 PM

R7, “What does Donald do when Barron has a meltdown?”

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2019 6:26 PM

Barron good boy. He watch Donald Duck. Make him very happy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2019 6:30 PM

Maybe he is. He’s not running the country, so it doesn’t matter.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2019 6:31 PM

Does it matter if he is or isn't?

Why is the medical (is it medical or developmental?) situation of a minor, even if he's the son of the sitting president, even open for discussion or debate? It's not like he's Ivanka and engaging actual policy.

How is it anyone's business? And no, I don't care whether it "brings attention" to the condition or makes him a "role model" (something which a person should affirmatively decide to be, by the way).

Until he's an adult and proves he's as big a douche as his older half-brothers Uday and Qusay, it doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2019 6:32 PM

He's European.

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2019 6:36 PM

With Cheeto as his father, autism is the LEAST of his problems.

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2019 6:38 PM

[quote]There no way to know at this point if the kid is autistic or just profoundly ashamed of his father, mother, and siblings.

There is if you know people whose children went to school with him in New York.

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2019 7:36 PM

As much of a cunt as I am, I feel like children should be off limits. This poor child has enough to deal with as it is.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2019 7:38 PM

R15 won! It’s true!

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2019 7:39 PM

There's nothing wrong with being autistic, but you know Trump thinks there is. He buries it like it's a dirty secret. He's more ashamed of Barron being autistic than his other sons committing treason.

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2019 7:48 PM

He's the product of watery old white man semen and clapped-out whore egg.

Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2019 7:52 PM

By now Barron must be taller than his 'father'.

His 'father' must be seething due to being towered over by his preteen son.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2019 7:54 PM

Don’t feel sorry for Barron. He doesn’t feel sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2019 8:02 PM

Barron should be off limits.

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2019 8:07 PM

The President’s minor-aged children are off-limits. Always. Any President. Even this one.

by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2019 8:14 PM

What r12 and r22 said.

by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2019 8:15 PM

Kid’s are off limits. Period.

by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2019 2:34 AM

[quote]Kid’s are off limits. Period.

I disagree. There are specific aspects of kids that ought to be off limits. Stuff like medical information and personal information. Dating - until the kid puts it on the table, and not just by the act of going on a date. Direct criticisms of the kid, rather than something the kid has said or done.

However, if a 16 year old son of a president were pulled over for driving while drunk or even texting, that wouldn't be off limits. If the kid breaks a law, reporting on it and considering all relevant details is not off limits. If a 14 year old did something that no kid, except the son of the president, would ever be allowed to get away with, that's absolutely permissible to go after.

by Anonymousreply 26June 17, 2019 2:44 AM

He likes his Gucci loafers that kid... lots of pics in google image search.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 17, 2019 2:44 AM

What kind of nut has a kid with a 60 year old if they have any other options? I don't care if he is rich, that's just gross.

by Anonymousreply 28June 17, 2019 2:50 AM

He's definitely damaged.

by Anonymousreply 29June 17, 2019 2:56 AM

There have been more informative threads here before discussing the fact that whatever his condition, Barron is obviously special needs. Beyond noting that, he is a kid and should be off limits, as should all kids of show biz/celebrity/poltical/royal parentage. If you must know more, google "barron trump datalounge" which will reveal more than on site search.

by Anonymousreply 30June 17, 2019 3:35 AM

He's probably not autistic. An autistic child could not handle all of that noise and over-stimulation -- the press corps taking photos and shouting questions, whirring helicopter blades, airplane engine noise, tanks and trucks, all those people around all the time, etc. Although it is well-known that at his NYC school he had classroom aides, similar to other special needs students.

My nephew is on the spectrum and high-functioning -- his autism is nearly imperceptible to a casual observer. Yet at 15, he would freak out and cover his ears in the subway as the train approached. Barron doesn't appear to have that issue

by Anonymousreply 31June 17, 2019 4:58 AM

[quote]Yet at 15, he would freak out and cover his ears in the subway as the train approached. Barron doesn't appear to have that issue

R31, I think you need to go to youtube or elsewhere and try to find the videos of Barron on the night Trump received the nomination at the Republican Convention and at the Inauguration and Parade.He's coping but obviously having problems. And those are the very few times we've seen him. Also, try to find the previous threads here about him. I'm saying no more because I think he should be left alone.

by Anonymousreply 32June 17, 2019 5:40 AM

"Yet at 15" r31? He's barely 13 and was over six feet tall at 11. Something's going on and as mentioned above, he's a kid and we shouldn't be talking about it. Not kind.

by Anonymousreply 33June 17, 2019 6:03 AM

And Obama's girls are potheads, but unlike Barron you actually know they are potheads.

by Anonymousreply 34June 17, 2019 6:06 AM

Obama's girls are also older teens and have never been known to be unusual, for good or for alleged bad, for their age. Barron's not the same. Be kind.

by Anonymousreply 35June 17, 2019 6:14 AM

WOW! He is TWICE the size of his parents now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 17, 2019 6:25 AM

I've never read anything that factually states that the Obama girls smoke pot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 17, 2019 6:35 AM

[quote] Obama's girls are also older teens

Malia is now 20. I wonder if republicans used to take shots at the Obama kids. I know they were relentless with Michelle but I don't remember hearing anything from them about the Obama kids.

by Anonymousreply 38June 17, 2019 12:14 PM

Oh they did, they did R38. Of course they did.

by Anonymousreply 39June 17, 2019 12:21 PM

Yeah it’s wrong & rude to talk shit about famous people’s kids, but that being said ..... does anyone here know autistic kids & have a sense of what to look for? Jessica Bield was just in the news whining about vaccines, I recently saw a vid of her kid and he looked really odd - open-mouthed, stiff & out of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 17, 2019 12:34 PM

It was reported by someone who heard it first hand when Trump said of Barron "he's a dummy".

by Anonymousreply 41June 17, 2019 12:38 PM

Once Trump is no longer in office we'll probably rarely if ever get any sightings of Barron.

by Anonymousreply 42June 17, 2019 12:50 PM

No freaking way that is the real Melanoma in [R27]'s photo. Different nose, totally different midriff/stomach area. Wonder how often they use that stunt double???

by Anonymousreply 43June 17, 2019 2:49 PM

Well his father is mentally retarded so maybe it's genetic.

by Anonymousreply 44June 17, 2019 3:36 PM

I know I’m adding to the speculation about a kid, but I actually believe he might be mentally ill...

by Anonymousreply 45June 17, 2019 8:29 PM

How could he not be?

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2019 1:12 PM

Leave him alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2019 1:25 PM

Fox had to turn off the comments on stories about the Obama girls. DL's resident racist would've blushed at disgustingness. Chelsea Clinton was bullied relentlessly by the media and a sitting senator for Christ's sake. But yes, children are off limits.

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2019 1:41 PM

Mark my words... he’s on the same path as Anderson Cooper’s brother.

Melania, c. 2024: “Now, Barron, step down off der, Daddy no mean when he say you tarted!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2019 1:49 PM

[quote] Yeah it’s wrong & rude to talk shit about famous people’s kids, but that being said ..... does anyone here know autistic kids & have a sense of what to look for?

I'm a teacher. I sese a lot of high-functioning autistic kids. It's a spectrum, which means that every autistic kid is different. Even if you know ten who do x, there will be another ten who don't. I think the kid is probably autistic-- not because of the way he looks or acts, but because he's so hidden compared to the other Trump kids, and because where there's smoke there's fire when it comes to things like this.

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2019 1:53 PM

Yeah, why is Barron off limits but Chelsea and countless other president's kids were not? I think that's what bothers me. I don't think anyone wants to pick on a minor like Barron, but why should he get treated with kid gloves when others kids haven't?

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2019 2:33 PM

People used to talk about how ugly young Chelsea was... fuck that Autistic retard, he’ll be evil like the rest. Would you cut Hitler’s spawn slack? Trump is the beginning of a Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2019 2:42 PM

What about Jenna Bush? Is she?

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2019 2:44 PM

It's not cool to discuss the medical conditions of a child....on the other hand, this country has lost a great opportunity to have an advocate who knows the situation first hand. Melania is a true disappointment in this regard.

Whatever Barron is or is not, I can say he'll be fine because he has money and a lot of power behind him making sure he gets the best services. For millions of kids on the spectrum it's not so rosy. Many of them are marginalized, people are cruel, and they get worse without the individualized, very expensive, interventions needed early on. It's just one aspect of a health care system that does anything it can to avoid paying for real care. That's the issue that should be coming out of this discussion....not whether Barron's father thinks he's a dummy. We all know the Blump is a POS. The kid has a shot at better.

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2019 2:52 PM

I feel sorry for the kid, autistic or not (he is). When Melania gets her divorce in 2021, I hope she keeps him far away from Donald the way Marla Maples has done with her daughter. I see Trump giving Melania the NYC apt, and he "retires" to Florida.

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2019 3:18 PM

Barron is the only one in the family who isn’t hypnotized by the cult of his father. I like Barron. I wonder what his nickname is?

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2019 5:08 PM

Saint John McCain never had to suffer any consequences from joking about gawky lil' Chelsea's looks.

by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2019 7:17 PM

[quote] Barron is the only one in the family who isn’t hypnotized by the cult of his father.

None of them are hypnotized by the old fart, but they know it pays to suck up.

by Anonymousreply 58June 19, 2019 7:41 PM

OP - is that according to "sources say"???

by Anonymousreply 59June 28, 2019 11:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!