Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gays, are we enjoying Madonna's 'I Don't Search, I Find'?

I can't venture into the "official" Madame X thread. That annoying shill or super fan or whomever started that thread and contributes 80% of the posts is so overbearing.

Anyway, this album is... a lot to take in. But one thing that was immediate for me was this song. It's a sophisticated update on that 90s house sound that I imagine many of us are awfully fond of. I would have loved a few more tracks in this vein, but for now I'm really digging it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2019 1:52 AM

I haven't gotten around to listening to the album, but I did enjoy that single.

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2019 9:37 PM

I listened to the songs on YouTube, and none really captured me. But the album is getting good reviews so I'll listen to it again with my mp3 player.

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2019 9:53 PM

I thought the eldergays would've been all over this one with it's shimmering 90s house sound. It's like Vogue, Rescue Me, Deeper and Deeper with the Mirwais edge.

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2019 3:03 AM

oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2019 3:08 AM

great music on this one, but the trendy sad eyepatch attempt at edgy, the poorly shot out face work, takes away from the joy of the album, for me anyway.....our body is art, she need re think hers.

by Anonymousreply 5June 17, 2019 3:18 AM

It's pretty good in an easy 90s retro vibe. Her wildly auto-tuned vocals are almost distracting in their ability to pop up and remain on pitch, which Madonna isn't known for. Still, as a slickly produced moody single it's fun.

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2019 3:20 AM

I was looking forward to it because of the hype over the song and that it was supposed to be a return to her early '90s, Erotica house sound but it's nowhere near as good as Erotica, Deeper and Deeper or Rescue Me.

by Anonymousreply 7June 17, 2019 3:25 AM

Great cut yes, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2019 3:42 AM

Love that song. Instantly catchy 👏

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2019 3:49 AM

So, it's about her ego-surfing on Google?

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2019 4:11 AM

Its probably my favorite song next to God Control. I really hope this is a single.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2019 4:33 AM

I wanted to like the album but almost all the songs are one note mid tempo auto tuned to death demo tracks that are barely more than a vanity project begging for the kids to like it. I feel bad for the youth if this is what they are looking for in music.

I get the feeling Madonna keeps trying to hit on the next Ray of Light that will energize her for a few more great albums. Sadly this is not even close.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2019 4:38 AM

I love this song. It rocked me on the drive in this morning.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2019 2:21 PM

Yeah, I'm surprised more of the gays aren't enjoying it, R13. I'm not a shill. I admire M's willingness to be a bit bold on Madame X, I don't think all of it is successful. But this song is just so spot on. I think it does take a few listens to fully appreciate.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2019 12:29 AM

Thanks Shilly Wintiz

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2019 12:42 AM

Ugh. Just stop, R15. A gay actually like something Madonna did. It's actually possible!

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2019 1:03 AM

Oh, you

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2019 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!