Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mayor Pete and Beto Spending Even More Time Together

Should Chasten be worried? Maybe he should spend less time with Kirsten Gillibrand

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173March 8, 2020 8:41 PM

Just a couple of tops comparing dicks.

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2019 6:53 PM

Beto's is bigger

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2019 6:54 PM

Why is Beto always better dressed than Pete?

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2019 6:54 PM

R3 Beto's campaign is more focused on leveraging his appearance than Pete's

by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2019 6:55 PM

Beto looks smitten in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2019 7:07 PM

I guarantee that tinymeat Beto is a bottom who would love to be topped by the fun-sized Mayor Pete.

by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2019 7:10 PM

Beto and Pete are my new favorite couple. <3 It really is a tragedy Pete got stuck in the same groups with odious Bernie and the other top candidates. He should have been paired with Beto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2019 7:10 PM

Somehow I think that being with 3 of the top 5 will be better for Pete than being in debate 1 with Beto.

by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2019 9:52 PM

Mayor Pete is trying to push back against the rumors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2019 1:10 PM

Aww...it's their anniversary. A more relaxed Pete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2019 3:53 PM

If Beto is bi, I’m sure he has better options than pinch-faced little dweebs.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2019 4:38 PM

Chasten = R9 & R10

Go away troll. The gays prefer Pete and Beto...

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2019 4:41 PM

R11 Beto respects Pete. He is suceeding easily at something Beto is struggling with. That's why Beto wants to put him in his place

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2019 4:55 PM

Beto wants to put Buttigieg in his place by dumping his cum inside Pete's tight hole.

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2019 6:52 PM

Chasten has nothing to be worried. Beto strikes me as your typical "straight" that loves being fucked by big dicked trannies on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2019 6:56 PM

I really like the scruffy informal Pete look. It's a pity that it doesn't fit the buttoned-down image he's trying to project to a middle America concerned about the propriety of having a gay President. It's a much hotter look for him.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2019 6:59 PM

I agree Pete looks great with the beard.

But Beto prefers his bottoms clean cut

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2019 7:13 PM

But how does Beto prefer his tops?

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2019 8:28 PM

Beto is a top? Not very likely. More likely his heels go skyward at just the thought of hard, pulsating manmeat.

by Anonymousreply 19June 17, 2019 3:41 AM

Beto looks very satisfied that he towers over Pete. I just see glowering ego in that pic. He's confident that once the public sees tiny Pete on that debate stage his support will wane.

by Anonymousreply 20June 17, 2019 4:22 AM

Beto looks like he’s talking to a high school kid in OP pic.

by Anonymousreply 21June 17, 2019 4:31 AM

Beto is actually wearing a suit? He usually dresses casual. He looks hot. Pete needs to suit up now, especially at the debates.

by Anonymousreply 22June 17, 2019 4:34 AM

Oh please, R20. People saw that he's short in those CNN town halls and that's when they started paying attention to him. Confidence trumps height.

by Anonymousreply 23June 17, 2019 4:59 AM

[quote] Confidence trumps height.

Maybe for thoughtful people but not for the sheep. Most of the electorate are sheep.

by Anonymousreply 24June 17, 2019 5:06 AM

Beto is thinking "this pocketgay would look great bouncing off my dick."

by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2019 5:37 AM

Look at the body language, Beto feels manly when he is next to Pete while Pete goes into submissive behavior by putting one hand inside his pocket. Beto is unbuttoning his suit which is a sign of intimacy and familiarity infront of the another person, but more importantly a sign of sexual vigor. I think subconsciously there us a matting dance going on with this two. Both probably feel it when they are in proximity.

by Anonymousreply 26June 17, 2019 5:49 AM

language* Jesus Christ, I should go to sleep

by Anonymousreply 27June 17, 2019 5:50 AM

They are so cute together. Is there any PETO slash fiction yet?

by Anonymousreply 28June 17, 2019 6:54 AM

I agree with R26. Pete is acting pretty submissive while Beto enjoys being in his space, reminding Pete of the height difference, and unnerving him a bit with the wide smile and unbuttoning his jacket. He knows Pete has a little crush and is trying to exacerbate it

by Anonymousreply 29June 17, 2019 11:00 AM

Which of the two can you imagine more easily at a G7 summit rubbing shoulders with Merkel, Macron, and Abe?

by Anonymousreply 30June 17, 2019 11:13 AM

Both actually, both would be a great image change from Turd in Chief.

But before they get to rub shoulders with heads of state, I want them to rub each other's dicks.

by Anonymousreply 31June 17, 2019 12:29 PM

Somehow I suspect that if we were to look in NIFTY Archives there would already be several fan fics about the two of them hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 32June 17, 2019 12:30 PM

How tall is Pete?

by Anonymousreply 33June 17, 2019 12:41 PM

[quote]I agree with [R26]. Pete is acting pretty submissive while Beto enjoys being in his space, reminding Pete of the height difference, and unnerving him a bit with the wide smile and unbuttoning his jacket. He knows Pete has a little crush and is trying to exacerbate it

His hand unbuttoning his jacket from [bold]the bottom button[/bold] instead from the top button is a sign of sexual potency and posturing.

"See my dick? Is fucking huge."

Straight men do it all the time when they are interested in fucking a possible female conquest.

by Anonymousreply 34June 17, 2019 1:01 PM

What an inane thread

by Anonymousreply 35June 17, 2019 1:05 PM

Pete is lucky Beto is in the other debate. He would give Pete that smirk during each of his questions and poor Pete would be too flustered to answer properly.

by Anonymousreply 36June 17, 2019 2:56 PM

This is clearly a nifty fan fic thread. I guess it's not hurting anyone.

And which one could I see at a G7 meeting? Pete. He's brilliant, calm and collected. Beto would flail his arms and he's also a true mediocrity.

Pete is 5'9". You make him sound like he's 5'2". It's not his fault that Beto is a giant.

by Anonymousreply 37June 17, 2019 3:37 PM

PETO!

by Anonymousreply 38June 17, 2019 3:49 PM

What is NIFTY? Is it an acronym?

by Anonymousreply 39June 17, 2019 3:54 PM

This is NIFTY. Hot stories, basically.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 17, 2019 4:59 PM

[quote]PETO!

Peto sounds too much like PEDO. Eww

[bold]O'R-Butt[/bold] sounds much better. hehehe

by Anonymousreply 41June 17, 2019 6:18 PM

Beto doesn’t look like a top to me.

by Anonymousreply 42June 17, 2019 6:43 PM

The only reason Beto would bottom is if the other guy is too tight for his horse cock. But Pete has to have some experience

by Anonymousreply 43June 17, 2019 11:26 PM

I picture Beto cornering Pete into a bathroom stall after the first debate: "Hey handsome, did you like my performance tonight?" *wink * wink*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 18, 2019 12:07 AM

Pete should wear his military uniform next to Beto.

by Anonymousreply 45June 18, 2019 12:11 AM

Beto moaned as Pete's tongue circled his firm pink nipple. He could feel the little mayor's hand brushing up against his thigh, cupping his balls as his tongue slid down the tall Texan's lean hard chest.

"I think you've convinced me to change my position on that issue," he said, guiding Pete's hand to his now throbbing member.

by Anonymousreply 46June 18, 2019 12:14 AM

Pete moaned in ecstasy as Beto’s huge 9-inch cock slid into his smooth, tight hole. Beto slowly pushed it in, teasing Pete. He wanted all of Beto’s long, hard cock inside him...he wanted Beto to cum so hard and shoot all in his pulsating hole.

by Anonymousreply 47June 18, 2019 12:19 AM

Chastens breathing increased as he watched hidden from inside the bedroom closet and his hand continued to stroke his member with increasing speed and pressure.

by Anonymousreply 48June 18, 2019 12:23 AM

[quote]Chastens breathing increased as he watched hidden from inside the bedroom closet

and R48 just killed this great thread.

by Anonymousreply 49June 18, 2019 12:29 AM

After his breakdown, Chasten was taken into a mental institution, hopefully never to be seen again...

Pete felt free for the first time in years.

by Anonymousreply 50June 18, 2019 12:32 AM

Beto would fuck Pete and Chasten together. The only way Chasten would forgive Pete is if he could join.

And then Beto could fuck Pete while Pete is in Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 51June 18, 2019 12:35 AM

"It's an old trick I learned in Afghanistan," Pete whispered into Beto's ear, guiding the toothy Texan's rock hard member towards his waiting rosebud. "There wasn't a whole lot of KY in Kabul."

by Anonymousreply 52June 18, 2019 12:36 AM

Hilarious thread. I still think Beto would bottom.

by Anonymousreply 53June 18, 2019 12:37 AM

Don't you remember the pacing of these things R53, lol

The straight guy has to top the first three times and then, as a show of how deeply he's fallen in love with our gay hero, he offers up his ass to him...

...even though he's nervous it's going to hurt.

So our gay hero promises to take it slowly and performs a lengthy butt munching session first to get him prepared.

CUT TO POST SEX PILLOW TALK wherein our newly loving couple agrees to be vers with each other... sometimes, because our gay hero still loves to watch his formerly hetero crush fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 54June 18, 2019 12:41 AM

In the peak of ecstasy, the door opens behind them... It's Eric Swalwell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 18, 2019 12:42 AM

I’d rather Tim Ryan get into the menagerie with them he has more big dick energy than Swalwell

by Anonymousreply 56June 18, 2019 12:51 AM

EPISODE 52, AS THE AUTHOR RUNS OUT OF IDEAS.....

Beto tightened the leather restraints on the older man's wrists, while Pete coated his latex gloved hand with more body butter.

"You've been a very bad Vice President, haven't you Mr. Pence!" Pete said, slamming his fist into the gray haired man's gaping hole.

"A very bad Vice President!" Beto shouted, tugging roughly at the nipple clamps he'd applied earlier.

Lord, he was so hot when he was angry, Pete thought. He'd have to reward him later for his help on this.

by Anonymousreply 57June 18, 2019 12:54 AM

Tim Ryan and Seth Moulton are the kind of the guys with no finesse. They just pound away. People say they want guys like that but everyone actually wants a sweet guy like Beto

by Anonymousreply 58June 18, 2019 1:04 AM

Chasten panted heavily behind the closet door, brusquely wiping the sweat from his brow and from under his sagging moobs. "Damn," thought Chasten, "I wish I had spent more time at the gym like Pete asked me."

by Anonymousreply 59June 18, 2019 2:47 PM

Chasten then lifted his sagging spare tire in search for his three-inch love plug. With his thumb and forefinger, he furiously stroked the little pole, finally spurting a drop or two on the closet floor as he gasped for breath.

by Anonymousreply 60June 18, 2019 3:03 PM

In the picture it's clear Beto is playing with the bottom button of his jacket because he likes making Pete look at his crotch.

by Anonymousreply 61June 18, 2019 3:07 PM

Nothing to see at his crotch. The man has zero basket showing. Tinymeat. If only his schlong were as big as his buck teeth.

by Anonymousreply 62June 18, 2019 6:20 PM

Pete and Beto's campaigns told the candidates it wasn't necessary for them to share a hotel room before the third debate. "But we're friends now," they said. "Fiscal austerity is a great look for voters. Plus, we'll help each other cram."

When Pete checked in, the room was empty. Beto was off on a run, his staff said. He has so much energy; he can't stand still.

Pete sat in a corner chair to think. Lately, every time he threw off a shady tweet owning Trump or the GOP, he saw Beto's face, always warm and kind, usually on the shoulder of some decrepit elder. He wondered what Beto thought, what he would do.

Pete had just begun to thumb the Corinthian bible from the nightstand — to work on his faith — when Beto burst in, dripping with sweat from the July humidity, a dark V against his vintage gray Columbia Rowing T-shirt. "Hey man!" he grinned, electric. "I didn't think you'd get here so soon! I'd hug ya, but I'm soaked. Lemme clean up."

And with that, Beto shucked his shirt and running shorts off in the doorway of the bathroom. Pete saw a flash of a sinewy naked hip and a full, damp curl of underarm hair as Beto shut the door. Pete flushed. His heart started pounding as all the blood in his body seemed to rush to his face, and southward.

It could have been a minute, or fifteen, when the door opened, and Beto stepped out, dripping wet and naked, toweling his hair. Pete suddenly went calm as he took it all in: Beto was lean but more muscular than he looked on TV or clothed: Taut biceps, a Michelangelo chest, eight-pack abs above a full pubic bush and a surprisingly thick penis, displayed with the confidence of a college athlete still proud of his body.

Who else has seen this lately, thought Pete, besides me and his wife?

"So, man," said Beto, rubbing his full mop of salt-and-pepper hair. "What should we do tonight?"

by Anonymousreply 63June 18, 2019 10:31 PM

Rosie O'Donnell woke with a sudden gasp, as her obesity-caused sleep apnea interrupted her dream. "Oh, why can't Petey and Beto be lovers? They're both cutie-patooties!!" Her psychiatric nurse responded, "Miss O'Donnell, take this pill. It will help you get back to sleep." "Goddammit, don't interrupt me, you stupid bitch!" Two orderlies then entered the room and held Rosie as the nurse secured the strait-jacket. As they wheeled her away for shock therapy, she could be heard screaming in the halls. "Goddammit, Pete and Beto are lovers! They're lovers!!"

by Anonymousreply 64June 19, 2019 10:15 PM

R64 is jealous no one will ever look at her the way Beto is looking at Pete in OP

by Anonymousreply 65June 19, 2019 10:16 PM

Kristen's New York constituents know she's a loser. Doesn't have a thought that hasn't been planted by Chucky (Cheese) Schumer. She can't get one endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 66June 19, 2019 10:50 PM

Meanwhile at casa de Kirsten...

*YAY* "It's just us girls!!!"

Kirsten and BFF Chasten sit in the living room sofa while Aggretsuko plays on TV.

"Chasten. This show just gets me." says Kirsten "It just gets me!"

Chasten nods in approval "Btw, I told Pete that he must pick you as his running mate or I'm divorcing him."

"Awww, you really think he's going to pick me?"

"Absolutely!" boasts Chasten "Who else is he going to pick? Beto?"

"Ahahahaha" both laugh out loud.

by Anonymousreply 67June 20, 2019 1:02 AM

I’m part of this too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 20, 2019 1:15 AM

Beto tosses and turns in his bed at the AmericInn in Cedar Rapids, the threadbare sheets chafing his moisturized skin. He vows not to look at the ancient digital clock on the nightstand again. Then he does: 3:03 a.m. Another night with little to no sleep, too many to count. What's this morning? Grip and grin at another union hall? Meet and greet at another grubby coffee shop? Oh right -- breakfast speech at the Iowa City Optimist Club meeting. 8 a.m., less than five hours. He's tired of the talking points, the schtick, the performance -- all of it, tired.

He reaches down, touches himself. Nothing. His cock feels tired from all the fucking. Most of his rivals, sexually conquered. Kirsten - joyless, perfunctory. Amy - so needy, though he was oddly moved by the untrimmed hairiness of her pussy. Kamala - intense but cold, almost masculine. Elizabeth - surprisingly vulnerable, fun in a way, but afterward she was so annoyingly grateful and just looked old.

And the men. Biden and Bernie with their wrinkled old man flesh, their disgusting smells and blazing self-regard. Cory was pathetic, the way he begged and then cried when it was over.

But Pete. Pete. That tight muscled body, still so youthful. Perched on his knees, body pitched forward, exposing an almost shockingly hairy asshole, puckering in anticipation. Beto touched himself again, felt that old stiffness. He remembered fucking Pete, furious but loving, hard but intimate. Rock hard now. And then it all hit him in a flash, a dream of perfection: President O'Rourke and Pete, his First Gentleman. Ruling together, restoring the American Dream, giving the people something to believe in again. Was it so crazy? He thought a second too long about the actual implications and his erection flagged, so he doubled down on the fantasy: fucking like horny young twinks in every corner of the White House, swallowing Pete's jizz in the Lincoln Bedroom, licking that hairy hole underneath the Resolute desk.

Beto stroked rapidly, moaned softly, turned on his side and shot his seed onto those cheap hotel sheets. His needs temporarily satisfied, he turned to his other sides, and was asleep in minutes.

by Anonymousreply 69June 20, 2019 2:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 20, 2019 4:20 AM

As Pete finally got a chance to crash in his beige, cookie-cutter Iowa motel room bed, he practically ripped his shirt off and threw his pants off to the side of the bed. He thought about Chasten, whom he hadn't seen in a few days. His pesky seven-incher reared its head, so to speak, and so he reached down into his briefs, and pressed the speed-dial number for Chasten on his cell.

"Hey honey -- if I have to eat one more corn dog, I'm going to throw up! Seriously, no wonder these Iowans are all so fat - look at what they eat! No, no, honey!!! I wasn't making a remark about your weight. You know I crave every inch of you. Which reminds me, that creepy Beto O'Rourke keeps giving me the eye at every event we go to. I thought he was straight. Do you think he's really a closet Mary? Anyway, I have absolutely no interest in that horse-faced, gray-haired, dickless wonder. Trust me, sweetheart. Daddy likes his boys young and plump, just like my little dumpling Chastey-wastey!!!"

by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2019 4:54 AM

Awww, Beto playing with a cute little dog. This is the most adorable thing I have seen this campaign season.

Turn off the previous if you cannot click to the twittet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 20, 2019 5:04 AM

Beto would make a great dog walker.

by Anonymousreply 73June 20, 2019 11:12 AM

(soon-to-be) President Harris was momentarily startled to find Beto and Pete in a carnal clench in the broom closet. She'd heard the orgasmic moans but assumed it was NY's super-slutty Senator Gillibrand. She surveyed the only slightly curious coupling and then said "I always figured you for a bottom, Beto. One of you f@gs sounds just like a girl!" and then quickly exited, slamming the door -- pissed off that she'd be unable to slut-shame Kirsten or share the disturbing scene she'd witnessed without being accused of homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 74June 20, 2019 1:59 PM

Kamala entered the closet thinking ol’ Willie was in there and she could join

by Anonymousreply 75June 20, 2019 2:05 PM

Harris, Gillibrand and Warren are living in a fool's paradise if they think voters are ultimately going to select a perpetually-angry, menopausal middle-aged woman to be president. Ultimately this will boil down to one of the white guys (sorry Corey Booker - but I put you in the menopausal women's group). Biden, Bernie or Buttigieg. Sorry, Beto, but you're already out of the running.

by Anonymousreply 76June 20, 2019 7:52 PM

R76 honey this is not the right thread for that commentary.

R74 and R63 are examples of good posts

by Anonymousreply 77June 20, 2019 8:20 PM

No they're not R77

They're pretty poor examples of the genre.

by Anonymousreply 78June 20, 2019 8:29 PM

Enough with the fish talk. DL demands more cock and ass stories between Beto and Pete, or Eric and Joe Kennedy. Mmmmmm Joe Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 79June 20, 2019 8:32 PM

Pete and Chasten finally had a quiet night together in Iowa. "Pete, honey, do you realize what those b*tches on DataLounge are doing? They're concocting fan fiction stories about you and Beto having torrid hookups on the campaign trail." "As if," said Pete with a snicker. "I saw him changing clothes once in a locker room in Bumf*ck, New Hampshire. Nothing down there to speak of. It's like a penis, but smaller." Chasten giggled uncontrollably. Pete tickled his chest. "Come here, my little butterball! Daddy's feeling horny as hell!"

by Anonymousreply 80June 20, 2019 10:57 PM

Chasten was suddenly curious. "If Beto actually does come on to you, and I'm not in town, why not give it a go? If it's true what you say -- that he's only packing a cocktail wienie at best, why not sample the wares? Something that tiny doesn't count, does it?" Chasten giggled again. Pete smiled. "Well, I definitely wouldn't want to f*ck him -- look at that scrawny ass. Nothing like your plush, plump pillows!" Chasten cooed. "And who knows? Maybe he's a grower not a shower, and that cocktail wienie turns into a kielbasa!" Pete and Chasten fell to the bed, both giggling like schoolgirls.

by Anonymousreply 81June 21, 2019 3:05 AM

I'd imagine a breathless, panting Lindsey Graham creaming her panties at the thought of visiting President Beto and VP Mayor Pete. He'd fake faint so Beto would have to pick him up and tenderly place him on the couch in the Oval Office. We'd finally get something done with the Repubs.

by Anonymousreply 82June 21, 2019 6:34 AM

Pete and Chasten started to cuddle when they heard a loud knock. Though startled, Chasten rose from bed and dutifully hurried to answer the door. He opened it to find a glowering Senator Harris, resplendent in a plush black bathrobe, an empty bottle of Veuve Clicquot in one hand and a nearly finished Virginia Slim dangling from the corner of her mouth. Chasten smiled meekly: "Oh...Hello Senator Harris, how nice to see you...you look lovely this evening."

"I know!" Harris responded as she handed the empty bottle to a flustered Chasten. "What the f*ck are you girls giggling about? I could hear you through the f*cking wall!!!" she said with a scowl. "Oh my..." Chasten blushed and fell silent. Pete rushed to Chasten's aid -- from behind, of course -- and moved him aside. Standing eye-to-eye with Senator Harris, and trying not to appear intimidated, Pete said "We're sorry to have disturbed you, Senator. Please accept our apologies."

Never breaking eye contact with Pete, Harris silently took another drag off her cigarette. Pete fumbled: "Uhh...is there anything else we can help you with, Senator?" "As a matter of fact, there is" Harris replied sharply, "you can pack your sh*t and go back home to Gary!" Pete gathered himself: "actually it's South Bend, not Gary, and I won't be leaving anytime soon." "Well, you asked..." Harris replied. "And I answered" Pete shot back. Harris smirked, then smiled (insincerely): "please try to keep the noise down, all the serious, viable heterosexual candidates are trying to get some sleep." She tossed what remained of her cigarette across the threshold into Pete and Chasten's room. She turned and walked toward her room. Chasten peeked into the hallway and stammered: "uhh...Good night, Senator Harris." Harris flipped him the bird over her left shoulder. Chasten turned to Pete with a furrowed brow -- "do you think she sleeps in those stilettos?"

by Anonymousreply 83June 21, 2019 6:52 AM

People find love in the most unexpected places

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 22, 2019 1:48 PM

He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 22, 2019 1:56 PM

r83 Kamala smokes Virginia Slims? She's got my vote.

by Anonymousreply 86June 22, 2019 2:07 PM

Penny hun? You're dead.

by Anonymousreply 87June 22, 2019 2:14 PM

YEAR TWO ON NIFTY, EPISODE 86

"Given how close our two countries are, Prime Minister Trudeau, I thought a more private tour of the White House was in order."

"That's very kind of you, President Buttigieg. Vice President O'Rourke was telling me how special this room was to him when he was in Ottawa last month."

President Pete raised an eyebrow and took in his Canadian counterpart's broad frame and Roman nose. "BDF," he thought to himself as he felt Prime Minister Justin's big hand on his shoulder. "He told me that you only let very special guests into this part of the house.:

by Anonymousreply 88June 23, 2019 9:31 PM

I think Beto looks submissive to Pete in the photo. Pete is still and calm, Beto is fidgeting, smiling, wanting to impress.

by Anonymousreply 89June 23, 2019 9:57 PM

"Prime Minister, I'm thrilled that you would honor us with your presence. Can you please wait one moment while I may a couple of quick phone calls?" "Not all, Mr. President."

"Beto? I've got Trudeau here in the 'special' room. Please come ASAP." "By all means, sir!"

"Chasten? Code Red." "Aye, aye, sir!!"

President Pete poured out some of his special single malt Scotch into two glasses. "I heard nothing but praises about you from President Macron of France. Here's to a new closeness in American-Canadian relations!" Justin smiled and clinked glasses with Pete.

Just then, in walked Chasten, and quickly after him entered Beto. "Gentlemen, here we all are! Chasten, pour Beto a whiskey." Addressing himself to Chasten and Beto, Pete began: "Guys, it's our patriotic duty to make Mr. Trudeau feel totally at home. Please begin."

At that, Chasten and Beto started undressing the Prime Minister. Chasten unbuttoned his shirt, and Beto unzipped his trousers and lowered them. He untied his shoes and removed those along with his socks and then pulled off his trousers. He then went back upstairs to join Chasten in sucking Trudeau's large Canuck log through his boxer briefs. By that time, President Pete was totally naked and spoke, "Gentlemen, it's my turn -- you two finish undressing." At that, Pete practically ripped Trudeau's briefs off and inhaled his massive cock. Trudeau moaned with pleasure. Beto and Chasten took up the slack. Chasten worked on the Prime Minister's erect nipples and Beto buried his handsome face between Trudeau's muscular cheeks. Justin shook with delight.

"Prime Minister, on behalf of the United States of America, I need to ask you whether you prefer to bottom or top?"

"Mr. President, if you don't mind, I've had a big crush on your Vice President ever since he ran for Senate. As representative of the Canadian people, I would love if he would invade me with his Texas longhorn."

"Your wish is my command. Beto, go to it!" Beto wasted no time in applying lube to the Prime Minister's warm, throbbing ass and then plunged his steel-hard seven-incher into the Canadian promised land. Justin screamed with pain at first, but it quickly turned to ecstatic pleasure and he moaned, screaming the Vice-President's name. "Beto, Beto, Beto!! Yeah, baise-moi, baise-moi mon beau mec!!"

Pete and Chasten watched for a while, jerking each other off, then Pete decided he needed to join in, so he plunged his Presidential meat into Beto's pumping backside. Beto was more than familiar with that sensation, and exclaimed, "Yes, sir, f*ck me harder, sir!!" Chasten moved over and placed his five-inch stiffie into the Prime Minister's mouth. Trudeau answered back by sucking him with utter and complete abandon.

The four men writhed as one, as each gave the other cosmic joy. When it was all over, the carpet, the sofa, the armchairs were drenched in cum. "Mr. President, I'm sorry to have ruined all your furnishings." "Oh, that's nothing. We'll have the carpet replaced and the furniture reupholstered. It's something we do at least once or twice a week! It's all charged to international relations."

At that, the foursome burst into laughter and kissed each other passionately.

by Anonymousreply 90June 24, 2019 8:54 PM

Sweaty and spent, the men struggled to catch their breath, then suddenly the double doors burst open and in swept United States Attorney General Kamala Harris in a stunningly tailored, plum-colored Givenchy jumpsuit, accessorized with diamond drop earrings. Chasten gasped with delight at sight of AG Harris.

"I hope you ladies are all done. I gave you a full five minutes." she snickered. AG Harris was immediately followed by two breathless secret service agents. "Mr. President, Sir...I'm terribly sorry...it's just...well, she's so fast" said the first agent. "And strong!" said the other. "It's OK, Braden and Taylor." President Pete said as put on his robe "the Attorney General is always exactly where she is least wanted." AG Harris wordlessly locked President Pete in her trademark condescending glare.

"Chasten, please take Braden and Taylor to the ante room for a drink." Pete said and winked at them "see you guys, tonight." Chasten grinned shyly and then bowed in acquiesence and began to lead the secret service agents out of the room. As he geisha-stepped past AG Harris, he turned back to her and softly squealed "you are stunning!" Without turning to look or acknowledge, or even moving, AG Harris offered only "I know!"

Pete and Chasten were accustomed to Harris' intrusions, Beto less so and Trudeau not at all. Beto and Trudeau were too embarrassed to look up. They hurried to gather their clothing and attempted to dress. "What do you want, Comma-la?!" Pete bellowed. "Something you are very obviously ill-equipped to provide, Madame President" Harris responded, almost reflexively "but in the interim, you can sign-off on this list of judicial nominees for the next four years that I took the liberty of preparing while you were...indisposed" she slowly scanned the room "...though only momentarily, and from the looks of it, insufficiently." A female aide appeared like magic out of nowhere and handed President Pete a clipboard and an ink pen.

President Pete was well aware that the easiest way to get rid of the AG was to give her anything she asked for. He quickly signed the sheet, returned it to the aide and she vanished into thin air. Harris smiled (insincerely) and caught Beto's gaze. "Beto, you get more cock than I do and trust me, girl, that's saying some sh*t!" "After this grotesque scene I don't know how I will look poor Anne in the face." "It's Amy...my wife's name is Amy" Beto responded sheepishly. "And you've never met her because you've declined all of our invitations." The Attorney General smirked and turned her gaze to Trudeau -- "Well, Justin, looks like Mother Margaret isn't the biggest slut from Canada anymore." "She sends her best, KaMalla" Trudeau replied, purposefully mispronouncing the AG's name.

"Anything else, Your Highness? Pete asked mockingly. "No." Harris said. "Oh, by the way, I know how much you girls idolize Barack Obama. Take it from a bitch who knows, all three of you together...ain't even half of Barack" she chortled. Still smiling (insincerely), AG Harris exited the room...gliding...backwards...like a witch. The double doors closed themselves, like magic.

"Well, she's right about at least one thing" Trudeau said wistfully...staring into the distance...remembering what it felt like with Obama.

by Anonymousreply 91June 24, 2019 11:16 PM

Watching the debate I keep thinking about this thread whenever Beto is on camera.

by Anonymousreply 92June 27, 2019 1:23 AM

Mayor Pete is definitely the top.

by Anonymousreply 93July 5, 2019 11:28 AM

[quote]I really like the scruffy informal Pete look. It's a pity that it doesn't fit the buttoned-down image he's trying to project to a middle America concerned about the propriety of having a gay President. It's a much hotter look for him.

They need a burned-out, taking a week from the campaign canoe trip... with Insta postings and scruff. Yum. No Chasten, obviously, but Mayor Pete needs to woods it up.

by Anonymousreply 94July 5, 2019 11:46 AM

In R10's pic, I hope Chasten's hand is exactly where I'd like his (as well as my) hand to be.

by Anonymousreply 95July 5, 2019 12:43 PM

R91 did Chasten manage to get his best gal pal Kirsten a job in the administration?

by Anonymousreply 96July 5, 2019 2:13 PM

two flops

by Anonymousreply 97July 5, 2019 3:49 PM

R3, he’s a lot wealthier

by Anonymousreply 98July 5, 2019 4:00 PM

Why does it seem that Kamala Harris is barging into every sex scene in this thread? Is she that hated by the DL that she's become the arch nemesis in this fan fiction?

by Anonymousreply 99July 5, 2019 4:50 PM

[quote] Why does it seem that Kamala Harris is barging into every sex scene in this thread? Is she that hated by the DL that she's become the arch nemesis in this fan fiction?

No, I love Kamala. It's just satire. As ridiculous as Pete and Beto fucking.

I especially like the idea of a "rageful" black female disrupting the straight-on-gay erotic fantasies of gay white men who idolize straight white men (i.e. 99.7% of Datalounge)

by Anonymousreply 100July 5, 2019 5:30 PM

[quote]Why does it seem that Kamala Harris is barging into every sex scene in this thread?

She makes a good diva/villain type.

by Anonymousreply 101July 5, 2019 5:45 PM

I love the Kamala guest stars. Especially the first one from when they were found in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 102July 5, 2019 8:23 PM

R102 = Chasten Buttegieg

by Anonymousreply 103July 5, 2019 11:13 PM

There is no way Beto has tinymeat. There's also no way he's gay, although I could imagine that letting Pete blow him during some of these out-of-towners would feel like he wasn't cheating on his wife.

Better yet, Chasten servicing Pete AND Beto. I like that idea.

by Anonymousreply 104July 6, 2019 12:20 AM

Mayor Pete needs to distance himself from Beto. Beto is boring and hopeless. Pete better latch onto someone high in the polls.

by Anonymousreply 105July 6, 2019 2:32 AM

eye roll

by Anonymousreply 106July 6, 2019 2:34 AM

What is Beto's end game now?

by Anonymousreply 107July 6, 2019 12:15 PM

[quote]What is Beto's end game now?

Motivational speaker.

by Anonymousreply 108July 6, 2019 12:54 PM

He should become a male stripper instead

by Anonymousreply 109July 6, 2019 1:08 PM

I am not sure there was much there to begin with, but that Vanity Fair cover was not a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 110July 6, 2019 7:30 PM

He was born to be in it.

by Anonymousreply 111July 6, 2019 7:32 PM

R110 It was great wank material. But I see what you mean

by Anonymousreply 112July 6, 2019 7:38 PM

Neither Beto nor Pete has ever appeared barefoot or in flip flops.

by Anonymousreply 113July 6, 2019 7:39 PM

Beto’s long, hard cock shoots ropes of cum all over Pete’s pink tongue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 6, 2019 7:39 PM

R113 Pete's (very nice) feet were in the vanity fair photoshoot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 6, 2019 7:40 PM

[quote] I am not sure there was much there to begin with, but that Vanity Fair cover was not a good idea.

I read about it before I read the article. It has been mischaracterized in a bad way. I didn't think he came across poorly or any more narcissistic than the typical presidential canadidate. It seems the media is against him now when he was their golden boy just months ago.

by Anonymousreply 116July 6, 2019 7:42 PM

R116, he said: Man, I was just born for this.

It's hard to mischaracterize that kind of Messiah Complex.

by Anonymousreply 117July 6, 2019 7:50 PM

Pete's feets, from his hubby's IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 6, 2019 7:51 PM

R115, those are Beto's feet, not Pete's

by Anonymousreply 119July 6, 2019 7:52 PM

R116 I thought the characterizations were fair. I agree with you that most candidates are very into themselves.

But Beto spent nearly that whole interview talking about how sucessful he thought he would be as a candidate and a president. He spent no time talking about his vision, what he wants to change in the country, why he wants to be president. I don't think it was a good look

by Anonymousreply 120July 6, 2019 7:54 PM

[quote] It's hard to mischaracterize that kind of Messiah Complex.

You just did. He didn't say that specifically referring to the presidential race. He was referring to the larger moment in political history -- he meant being part of the progressive movement for a better America.

by Anonymousreply 121July 6, 2019 8:17 PM

Uhh...re the pic at r118 someone needs to remind Chasten that no one likes a fat girl. Especially as it looks like Pete is losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 122July 6, 2019 8:20 PM

R121 I thought it was clear he meant the presidential race. And he implied that's what he meant when he later apologized for those comments

by Anonymousreply 123July 6, 2019 8:21 PM

Well, I didn't read it way, r123. But I never it past 5th grade...so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 124July 6, 2019 8:25 PM

^^^Well, I didn't read it THAT way, r123. But I never MADE it past 5th grade...so there's that.

But that's now clearly a lie -- I never MADE it past 4th grade :-(

by Anonymousreply 125July 6, 2019 8:27 PM

All you are fixated on Beto fucking my man, Pete. Pete can play, but he will always be there for me.

Meanwhile with your distraction, I am getting some of that Erotic Swalwell. Now that's amazing dick, Thick, very thick, añd pushing to be a 10 incher. And those plump nuts are the ultimate! What a top!

by Anonymousreply 126July 6, 2019 8:45 PM

Ewww, gay men. And that includes Corey.

Inslee is what I see as gentleman caller material. Hickenlooper tickles my fancy as well.

by Anonymousreply 127July 6, 2019 8:51 PM

Petey is in Provincetown right now, Beto isn't.

by Anonymousreply 128July 6, 2019 8:53 PM

Chasten has been thick hips and thighs. It’s not gonna be pretty if he keeps packing on the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 129July 6, 2019 8:58 PM

[quote]Neither Beto nor Pete has ever appeared barefoot or in flip flops.

Beto’s bare feet were prominently displayed in the Vanity Fair spread.

by Anonymousreply 130July 6, 2019 8:59 PM

Miz Lindz is ***golfing*** with Trump. Barr is in the clubhouse having a turkey club sandwich, french fries, and a Heineken.

by Anonymousreply 131July 6, 2019 9:00 PM

And what gorgeous feets they were R130

by Anonymousreply 132July 6, 2019 9:00 PM

Here’s the text of OP’s tweet:

[quote]Pete Buttigieg and Beto O’Rourke meet behind the scenes at the Black Economic Alliance event in South Carolina. Buttigieg mentions he’s headed to Virginia next. O’Rourke asks the mayor if he knows to call it a commonwealth, not a state.

Beto comes across as kinda condescending and prickish, don’t you think?

by Anonymousreply 133July 6, 2019 10:53 PM

Pete doesn't have much chance of winning, so Beto is offering him a VP slot for his support.

by Anonymousreply 134July 6, 2019 11:02 PM

LOL Based on polling, money raised, and media attention Pete has a much higher chance than Beto of winning. Beto's campaigning is floundering

by Anonymousreply 135July 6, 2019 11:03 PM

[quote]Beto’s bare feet were prominently displayed in the Vanity Fair spread.

Thanks for the news flash, r130. If you’d been paying attention, you’d have seen the The pic of Beto’s feet, as well as one of Pete’s feet, were posted right after the request was made.

by Anonymousreply 136July 6, 2019 11:05 PM

Beto’s fake Spanish name adds to the douche-bag factor.

by Anonymousreply 137July 6, 2019 11:24 PM

R137 I'm not voting for Beto, but he got that name when he was a small child. It's not something he chose. Let's not recycle tired right wing talking points here

by Anonymousreply 138July 6, 2019 11:50 PM

But it's a nickname which he could have chosen not to use. I don't have a problem with it, but it seems as pandering as his broken Spanish. And for the person who said that Beto would offer Pete the VP spot, hahahaha. Completely delusional. Beto has been in the 1-3% polling range for the last few months. Pete's at 5-7%. Let's not even talk about fundraising.

by Anonymousreply 139July 7, 2019 12:27 AM

[quote] But it's a nickname which he could have chosen not to use.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself with this nonsense. Your original criticism was stupid. Don't compound your mistake

by Anonymousreply 140July 7, 2019 12:29 AM

Pete needs to start speaking up and being more aggressive unless he wants to disappear. I'm rooting for him, but he's not doing anything to stand out lately.

by Anonymousreply 141July 7, 2019 10:59 PM

Pete is VP material if he plays it right. He’s never going to be a frontrunner this time around.

He doesn’t have Biden’s name recognition, Warren’s command of policy details, or Harris’ charisma and aggressiveness.

by Anonymousreply 142July 7, 2019 11:08 PM

[quote]I'm rooting for him, but he's not doing anything to stand out lately.

He's rolling out one policy after another. You really want your president be determined in a screaming competition?

by Anonymousreply 143July 7, 2019 11:11 PM

R143 Sadly that's what people seem to want these days, so actually, yes.

by Anonymousreply 144July 7, 2019 11:13 PM

I think that's just a phase and people will look for something more stable and consistent later in the race.

by Anonymousreply 145July 7, 2019 11:19 PM

[quote] I think that's just a phase and people will look for something more stable and consistent later in the race.

- Campaign manager, Jeb Bush 2014

by Anonymousreply 146July 8, 2019 12:13 AM

r146 Comparing us to deplorables?

by Anonymousreply 147July 8, 2019 12:14 AM

Pete does seem pretty dull like Jeb.

by Anonymousreply 148July 8, 2019 12:21 AM

I want to taste Beto's succulent horsecock.

[quote]Beto’s fake Spanish name adds to the douche-bag factor.

It was his nickname from childhood. You are just pissed Beto is more Mexican than either of the Castros.

by Anonymousreply 149July 8, 2019 12:25 AM

I need Beto to shut the fuck up already and make sweet gentle love to me.

by Anonymousreply 150July 8, 2019 12:32 AM

President Buttigieg sat at the Resolute Desk, in private conference with the Vice President.

"Beto, I think it's time we made a serious outreach across the aisle to fulfill the campaign promise I made to bring the two parties together. Give me the names of two Republican Senators. I've got some names in mind, but I wanted to hear your suggestions."

"Cotton and Hawley, sir. Both have major BDF -- Bipartisan Determinant Factor."

"Yes, I agree about the BDF. Let's call them in for a 3:00 meeting. I've always liked my Ds to be B. Definitely B. Oh, and don't forget to bolt the door after the meeting begins. No more interruptions by AG Harris, please."

"Roger that."

Hours later, the President's intercom buzzed. "Yes, Kelly."

"Sir, it's Senators Cotton and Hawley."

"Yes, yes, they are expected. I'll be right there. Call the Vice President and ask him to meet us in the Situation Room."

"Yes, sir."

President Pete opened the door and stuck out his hand. "Senators, welcome, welcome! I'm so happy you accepted this first olive branch across the ideological divide. Let's move this to the Situation Room. We can be entirely private and alone there without interruption. The Vice President is meeting us."

When they entered the Sit Room, VP Beto was already there, standing beside the conference table. He extended his hand. "Senators, Beto O'Rourke. So nice to finally meet you." After shaking their hands, he turned around and bolted the door.

Josh Hawley spoke up first. "Mr. President, let me say that it's an honor to be invited to meet with you, and I know that Senator Cotton feels the same way." Tom Cotton smiled and nodded.

"Boys, boys, no formalities here. Please call me Pete. And can I call you Josh and Tom?" They both nodded. "Oh, good. You two and I are all combat veterans and we know the special bonding and closeness that comrades in arms share. You become so intimate with that person that you feel you can share everything, no walls, barriers or inhibitions. That's what I'm hoping is the goal of our meeting today."

TO BE CONTINUED

by Anonymousreply 151July 8, 2019 8:16 PM

Beto’s big-money donors are now looking at other candidates. He’s toast.

by Anonymousreply 152July 8, 2019 8:17 PM

At that, POTUS placed his hand on Cotton's lean and muscular thigh. Tom didn't flinch, so Pete moved his hand to Tom's crotch and discovered that the Senator was rock hard, and that he certainly lived up to the BDF promise. "I like truth in advertising.” His other hand undid Cotton's belt and then unzipped his trousers. Soon the thick nine-inch c*ck was unloosed and snapped back against the Senator's now naked torso. The tip of his mushroom-headed c*ck was oozing precum. He had a perfectly shaped bush -- dark brown, almost black. Not trimmed or shaved at all, but he wasn't very hairy either, so the pubes framed his enormous dick perfectly.

Meanwhile, Beto had wasted no time in getting Josh Hawley's clothes off. The Missouri senator had an eight-inch c*ck that was almost as thick as a beer can, with two large, low-hanging balls. He had a luxuriant full bush of medium-brown hair. Beto found out in a hurry just how fragrant that bush was as he buried his face in the Senator's crotch. Hawley groaned with ecstasy.

"Jesus Lord! No woman could ever suck a dick that good!!"

"POTUS always told me that men give the best blowjobs, and he should know!!"

Cotton piped up. "Oh, he DOES know, believe me! Mr. President … erm … Pete, can I make a request?"

Pete reluctantly looked up from the job at hand. "Tom, your wish is my command!"

"It would be a great honor if the President of the United States would f*ck me. Sir, please f*ck me like the Arkansas pig bitch I am!!"

"Roger that!"

Pete helped Tom onto the conference table. Josh did the same with Beto. Soon the Senator and Vice-President had their legs in the air, with Josh Hawley kneeling over Beto, ready to plunge his huge bat into him, and the POTUS holding his stiff seven-incher ready to seek its target.

"Gentlemen, take aim, and on my command release your missiles!"

"3-2-1 FIRE!!"

At that, the two men from opposing parties plunged their engorged members into the warm, pulsating holes of their political opponents. The President and Senator Hawley reached out to each other and, holding hands, started f*cking in sync with each other, a perfect symbol of what bipartisanship could achieve.

Just then a familiar and annoying voice was heard on the conference room speakers.

"Ladies, ladies, for the love of all that’s holy -- you can't just bolt the door -- you have to remember to turn the cameras off!!"

In unison, Pete and Beto groaned, “Oh sh*t, it’s Kamala!!!”

by Anonymousreply 153July 8, 2019 8:17 PM

"Just call me UNITED STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL HARRIS since you white bastards pretend to have so much trouble pronouncing my name! I am the eyes and ears of this administration, and a lesser woman would have gouged her eyes out having to bear witness to your perversions day after day. Fortunately for you, I am NOT a lesser woman and I am accustomed to sexual shenanigans of every stripe, so this sordid scen... "

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, KAMALA!!!!!" Pete hollered, cutting her off, eager to climax and creampie Senator Cotton.

"Madame President, I need you to sign an executive order forcing all schools in every Red State to immediately desegregate by busing, and authorizing a reparations payment of $1,000 per month to every black American effective as of..." AG Harris responded.

"FINE!!! WHERE IS IT???!!!" Pete bellowed. In that instant, AG Harris' female assistant appeared, out of thin air, with the Executive Order and a pen.

"How does she do that???" VP Beto asked with genuine curiosity, while expanding his diaphragm to allow Senator Hawley continued access to his "vip" area.

"Voodoo!! " Pete responded curtly, signing the order with one hand and stroking Cotton's rock hard cock with the other.

"I heard that!" AG Harris' voice sounded through the intercom "You know, ma'am, I do not believe you are a racist...but you are definitely an asshole."

"F*ck off, Kamala!" Pete shouted. AG Harris' assistant vanished with the signed executive order as mysteriously as she appeared.

"Well, that's not very Christian of you" AG Harris observed. "But I do have real work to do. And you gals shouldn't be too freaked out about this. I have always been a friend and protector of the homosexual deviant community. So...carry on!"

by Anonymousreply 154July 8, 2019 10:17 PM

I like the fanfic troll. Nice work

by Anonymousreply 155July 8, 2019 10:22 PM

Yes it's actually fun reading after a long day of work. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 156July 9, 2019 1:08 AM

The President and Vice-President were having another private conference.

"Well, Beto, up until the inevitable Kamala disaster, I think our bipartisan outreach scheme worked really well, don't you think!"

"By all means, sir" responded Beto, remembering the sweet agony of Josh Hawley's huge manhood entering his nether regions.

"I'd like to expand our idea into a massive weekend retreat for all similarly-minded members of Congress up at Camp David."

"Sir, by my reckoning that would be 15% of the Democrats and 75% of the Republicans. Don't you think we should keep the total down to a more workable number?"

"Well, you're right, of course. Let's limit the invitees to the under-50 crowd and call it the Bipartisan Youth Caucus."

"Yes, a big young caucus."

"Oh, and let's mix in a dozen or so willing and ultra-fit Marines and Secret Service guys just to make sure everyone is sufficiently partnered. We don't want any wallflowers at this orgy … erm … retreat."

"Yes, sir."

"Oh, and another thing -- have the premises swept for cameras or microphones, and give specific orders to the Secret Service not to allow Kamala or any of her coven past the gate. She always seems to time her entrance with my money shots."

by Anonymousreply 157July 9, 2019 2:31 PM

VP Beto set up a planning meeting with Rep. Adam Kinzinger , Republican of Illinois. As soon as the two of them made eye contact, they knew this would be a fruitful conversation.

"Adam, I'm assuming you really get the gist of what we're aiming for with this retreat. Can you help draw up an invitation list? Under 50 crowd only, all of whom ride the same bus as we do," said the VP with a wink.

"Will do. One snag, though. Lindsey Graham got wind of this, and I'm afraid there'll be hell to pay if we don't invite him. Can we call him a 'chaperone'?"

"Hell, yeah. We can give him 5 Marines of his own to keep him occupied. So … can you show me what the Republicans will be bringing to the table"

"Well, I can only show you a small sample," purred the Congressman, as he unzipped his trousers and pulled out his erect six-inch stiffie."

"Doesn't look so small to me. I'm sure we can work with that," breathless whispered the VP as he handled the beautiful, perfectly-formed c*ck and knelt down to put it in his mouth.

Kinzinger groaned in ecstasy, as Beto pulled Adam's trousers all the way off. Adam furiously undid his tie, threw it aside and then unbuttoned his shirt. He threw his shirt and undershit aside and stood before the Vice President totally naked. He was in tremendous shape. It was obvious how much time he had put in at the gym to keep his body in such top form.

Adam then turned toward the Vice President to undress him, practically tearing the clothes aside. Soon the two men stood facing each other, erections jutting forward into each other's bellies. Beto pulled Adam closer and lovingly cradled the back of his head as he pulled in to kiss him. Tears streamed from Beto's eyes. Adam responded by eagerly kissing Beto's ears and eyes.

Their session together ended in 69 position, as each man sucked lovingly and lustfully on the other's c*ck. Adam adored Beto's slender, seven-incher, helmeted and slightly leaning to the left. Beto worshipped Kinzinger's six-inch stiffie, uncut with a distinctive curve to the right.

After they both shot huge loads into each other's willing mouths, they got dressed again and shared another sweet, meaningful kiss before saying their goodbyes.

"Adam, please call me soon. I want to see you as often as is possible with both our busy schedules."

"Absolutely, Beto! I'll send you that invitation list ASAP."

After Kinzinger left, Beto sighed, hardly believing that he had finished a sexual encounter in the White House without once being interrupted by the AG.

Meanwhile, Attorney General Harris sat snickering in her office, having watched the entire encounter on her laptop.

TO BE CONTINUED

by Anonymousreply 158July 9, 2019 3:22 PM

undershit? Jesus, I should proofread before sending. LOL

by Anonymousreply 159July 9, 2019 3:25 PM

Great writing R158 better than anything on Nifty

by Anonymousreply 160July 9, 2019 7:10 PM

Later that evening, in the catacombs deep underneath the U.S. Capitol Building, seven shrouded figures convened around an iron cauldron. United States Attorney General Kamala Harris removed her hood to reveal her supernaturally young and ravishing face -- beat by the gods -- hair glamorously laid; accessorized with gorgeous diamond earrings and an emerald choker.

She spoke with characteristic determination and authority: "Remember, Sisters -- and this is very important -- gay, straight, bi-sexual, switch-hitter, she-male or FTM tranny, it does not matter, a MAN will give you ANYTHING you ask for when he is sexually aroused and about to climax. The President is planning another filthy gay sex party..."

"The Bipartisan Youth Caucus." House Speaker Tulsi Gabbard interrupted. "The what?" Kamala replied, genuinely confused. "It's called 'The Bipartisan Youth Caucus.'" Gabbard repeated. "F*cking Beto!" Kamala roared "How the hell does a 51 year old bottom with a prolapsed anus qualify for the 'youth' caucus???!!!"

The Coven fell silent. Kamala continued: "Men are vain, idiotic creatures. Completely useless...unless they know how to lay the pipe. Isn't that right, Kirsten?"

"Who? Me? What do you mean? " HUD Secretary Gillibrand piped up, embarassed.

"I mean, while the rest of us were meditating to summon our full power last night, you were busy letting two Islamic terrorists run a train on you!" Kamala snickered as she smiled (insincerely). "Hoshmand and Kaarim are Christians! And feminists! " Secretary Gillibrand protested.

by Anonymousreply 161July 9, 2019 8:03 PM

"Enough!" Secretary of State Elizabeth Warren interrupted. "This is no time for a catfight!" Kamala steadied herself: "You're right, Liz. We must infiltrate this bacchanal and bend those closeted f@ggots to our will! This represents our best chance yet to amend the U.S. Constitution to make free abortions a basic human right, mandate 5 years of maternity leave per child, and guarantee that every woman earns $2.18 for every $1 a man gets for the same work!"

The Coven cheered loudly. Kamala fed on the enthusiasm: "My Sisters, let us prepare to meet this momentous challenge. Amy, please light the cauldron." Senator Klobuchar lit her hair comb and used it to ignite the kindling under the cauldron. Kamala entreated: "let us fortify ourselves with the Incantation -- we speak the names of the women who have fought and persisted, and remain unbowed by the toxic patriarchy."

In unison, the Coven began to invoke the names of the fearless, pushy, loudmouthed, obstinate and angry women who inspired and empowered them:

"Oprah Winfrey"

"Hillary Rodham Clinton"

"Michelle Obama"

"Ruth Bader Ginsburg"

"Billie Jean King"

"Barbra Streisand"

"Helen Keller"

"Beyonce"

"Megan Rapinoe"

"Eleanor Roosevelt"

"Serena Williams"

"Amelia Earhart"

"Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez"

"Joan of Arc"

"Meghan, Duchess of Sussex"

"Susan B. Anthony"

"Cleopatra"

"Wonder Woman"

"Lara Croft, Tomb Raider"

...and it continued into the night, as U.S. Attorney General Kamala Harris and her coven planned the greatest political coup in U.S. History.

by Anonymousreply 162July 9, 2019 8:04 PM

Things got pretty heated in the last debate. Trouble in paradise?

by Anonymousreply 163October 21, 2019 2:12 PM

Was that supposed to be humorous, r162? It was pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 164October 21, 2019 10:02 PM

Yeah I can't believe how Pete cut Beto in the last debate

by Anonymousreply 165October 21, 2019 10:10 PM

Pete sold out Beto for his own political ambitions.

It's over.

by Anonymousreply 166October 23, 2019 1:57 AM

I think Pete just needs to be reminded who's in charge. A good spanking will do

by Anonymousreply 167October 23, 2019 1:59 AM

Pete and Beto were reuninted in Dallas for the first time in a while. How did they celebrate?

by Anonymousreply 168March 3, 2020 3:16 PM

I might be in the minority, but I would love to watch Pete and Chasen make love. Seeing Pete's ass at 1:01 gave me the idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 3, 2020 3:57 PM

R168 Beto’s Long dong was relieved.

by Anonymousreply 170March 3, 2020 4:13 PM

Pete saw Beto out of the corner of his eye and slowly crossed the crowded dais to position himself just in front of Beto. Beto responded by firmly pressing his rock hard eight-incher into Pete's soft round ass. Pete felt a petit frisson of pleasure before composing himself. He discreetly reached around and grabbed Beto's cock through his jeans. He then deftly unbuttoned the front of Beto's jeans and pulled the eager cock out. Chasten saw what was happening and quickly moved in to provide cover for the two furtive lovers. Pete quickly brought Beto to an intense orgasm and would have had nearly a pint of Beto juice all over the back of his suit pants if Chasten (always prepared for any eventuality) quickly pulled out a Handiwipe and cleaned all the Beto spooge from his throbbing cock. Beto then quickly put his cock back in, and Chasten rebuttoned the fly in record time (in college he was the champion in the gay frat house competitions).

by Anonymousreply 171March 3, 2020 4:29 PM

R171 made me LOL

by Anonymousreply 172March 3, 2020 4:38 PM

Now that Pete was out of the campaign, it was back to life as usual in South Bend. One thing that he was definitely homesick for was the Friday night men's Bible study sessions he held for Notre Dame students. Chasten loved catering these affairs as though they were high tea at the Ritz. After Bible study, things loosened up when the sherry came out, and the clothes came off. Pete didn't worry about any of the boys getting offended, because they were self-selecting. Straight boys had better things to do on a Friday night, and the gay ones loved their Bible studies, and loved celebrating God's holy creation by enjoying sex with each other afterward. And there's no hard cock like a college-age boy's cock, so Pete and Chasten looked at each that first Friday night back, and told each other, "God is good!"

by Anonymousreply 173March 8, 2020 8:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!