Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Comic Joel Kim Booster

He’s kind of funny. Gay, adopted from Korea as an infant and raised in the South.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2020 8:24 PM

I think he's the funniest gay male comic out there right now.

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2019 6:52 PM

Cute - funny.

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2019 6:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2019 9:53 PM

I'll go see the movie when he stops using Mayor Pete as a proxy for his secret hatred of his white gay friends and colleagues.

And his comedy is basically just "I'm an Asian top and I work out. A lot." 😴

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2019 10:00 PM

Wonder if he stands in line for pancakes.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2019 10:15 PM

[quote]I'm an Asian top

Wait, what?! Girl please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2019 11:16 PM

Is he single?

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2019 11:17 PM

I like him and I follow him on Twitter. Sunnyside looks like a ruined abortion but I hope it either improves or he finds a better show after it's cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2019 11:20 PM

R07 Bowen Yang would know if he was single.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2019 11:21 PM

Do gaysians have sideways manginas?

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2019 12:12 AM

"Sunnyside" actually wasn't so bad and this guy was very funny on it, so hope it does well.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2019 1:15 AM

I'm curious when Sunnyside went into production. The vapid Asian siblings seemed like they took the twins from the Tales of the City reboot from this summer and just added some Paris Hilton snobbery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2019 1:33 AM

Aren't most pilots made in the winter/early spring? The networks traditionally announce their new shows/lineups in the first or second week of May, so I would think the "Sunnyside" pilot was likely produced months ago.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2019 1:46 AM

To be fair, the first season of Parks and Rec was also garbage but then it found its footing and grew to be very funny.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2019 1:55 AM

Ah. Just got cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2019 7:02 AM

You have to give him credit for jumping into the aggro male-dominant comedy circuit, and being explicit about gay sexual experiences.

Ellen didn't talk about being gay until she was rich and famous enough to be on the cover of Time magazine.

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2020 8:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!