Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sex Pest Cuba Gooding Jr. Will Turn Himself Into Police

Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn himself into NYPD on Thursday and will be arrested for allegedly groping a woman -- but on camera he insists he did nothing wrong, and there's hard evidence to prove it.

Sources connected to the Oscar winner tell TMZ ... he plans to surrender Thursday and expects to be booked for a misdemeanor charge of forcible touching. Cuba was in L.A. Tuesday night -- about to board a flight to NYC -- when a photog asked him directly about the groping allegation.

Cuba says the claim he grabbed a woman's breast Sunday night at Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge in Manhattan ... is absolutely untrue. He says he was there partying with friends, and posed for pics with fans, but says no one was touched inappropriately ... not even by accident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2019 12:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2019 5:33 AM

Women have iilegaly touched me on my ass and other parts and not once i reported them but that was before the #metoo movement. I think i should of because i felt disgusted but no police will take me serious.

by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2019 5:48 AM

Well, I'm still waiting for that "hard evidence."

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2019 6:22 AM

He allegedly told women to sit on his face and PISS IN HIS MOUTH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2019 9:26 PM

I'm going to piss on your face, fart in your mouth, and shit all over these walls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2019 9:29 PM

This man is an absolute mess. I know a few years ago there was lots of rumors of him seriously abusing drugs, meth. I think it was meth.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2019 9:31 PM

#sexpest I love it! Sexpest... isn't it nice, luring rooftop ladies to a life of vice!~

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2019 9:43 PM

He has herpes folks. stay the fuck away! His ex accused him of giving her herpes in divorce papers, he admitted it.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2019 10:05 PM

Wow, he's going into law enforcement? This headline says he will "turn himself into police."

Perhaps it meant to say he will turn himself in to police, which is completely different from turning INTO police.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2019 10:13 PM

R9 great catch.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2019 10:14 PM

He should be arrested for looking nothing like OJ Simpson!

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2019 10:18 PM

Cuba Gooding Jr.’s attorney tried to defend the actor from groping allegations Tuesday — by comparing the charges to complaints leveled at Joe Biden for getting too handsy with a female politician.

“This indictment constitutes a distorted overreaction pandering to the current hypersensitive climate where innocent common-place gestures are now misperceived and mischaracterized as offensive as exemplified by the incredible condemnation of former Vice President Joseph Biden, who innocently touched a woman’s shoulder,” said defense lawyer Mark Jay Heller in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Heller gave the eyebrow defense after the Oscar-winning actor was arraigned on four misdemeanor counts of sex abuse and forcible touching. He’s accused of squeezing a woman’s breast June 9 at a Midtown hotel bar and pinching another woman’s butt Oct. 24, 2018, at lower Manhattan nightclub TAO.

Biden landed in hot water in March after former Nevada politician Lucy Flores penned an op-ed for New York magazine, saying the former vice president and current presidential candidate made her feel “gross” when he grabbed her by the shoulders from behind and kissed her hair during a Las Vegas campaign event.

Three other women came forward and said that Biden had touched them inappropriately — including by giving one an Eskimo kiss and placing his hand on another’s thigh. Biden, however, was never accused of groping a woman’s breast or buttocks.

Heller called the Manhattan DA’s case against Gooding “incredibly weak.” Assistant DA Jenna Long said at the hearing that prosecutors would try to introduce evidence at trial from 12 other accusers to prove a pattern of abuse — although he is not charged for those alleged crimes.

A judge will ultimately decide whether the 12 additional accusers’ claims will be admitted at trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2019 11:50 PM

So, all you amazingly smart DL’ers, do you think Cuba will serve time?

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2019 11:54 PM

Ha! 'Sex pest' makes me giggle. You wacky Brits can turn a phrase.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2019 11:55 PM

I thought this wasn't exactly the first time for him.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2019 12:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!