Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frau: I was kicked out of public pool for breastfeeding

Here we go again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 20, 2019 2:59 AM

Was she a Karen or a Linda?

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2019 5:42 PM

I’m so glad. These bitches need to keep it in their shirts.

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2019 5:45 PM

Is it really so hard to step out of the pool for a little bit, or at least cover up with a sarong or something? The whole public breastfeeding issue strikes me as such a non-problem problem.

by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2019 5:48 PM

Always the portly ones

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2019 6:02 PM

My friend's best friend just had a baby and we recently all went on a wine tasting day trip together. She breastfed the baby everywhere - restaurant, cafe, bar and even during the wine tasting. I later asked my friend if he thought it was appropriate to breastfeed a baby everywhere and in front of everyone. Of course the asshole told her right away and she thinks I'm a major cunt now.

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2019 6:33 PM

Well you're not a cunt, R5. There are some things that need be done in private; this being one of them. Women who insist on pushing the point are unctuous gits.

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2019 7:02 PM

" LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! "

" I NEED ATTENTION !!!!!! "

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2019 7:18 PM

I'm a mother. I have the right to do whatever I damn well please. My rights supercede yours.

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2019 7:25 PM

It probably wasn't the breastfeeding that got her tossed out, but the smoking and drinking a tallboy. But sure, act all outraged hon.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2019 7:40 PM

I don't understand how anyone likes seeing breasts, sexualized or not? They're like flaps of skin that hang off the body, no muscles to move them, just flabby skin bags... no thanks! Sorry if you disagree, but it just doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, why are they even there? Just for milk? Ugh I don't even want to think about it!

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2019 8:00 PM

I don’t suppose these women ever think about covering up with a light blanket or something?

by Anonymousreply 11June 12, 2019 8:06 PM

But only Muslim countries dictate what women should wear, according to DL....

Funny how we don't recognize it or such when the exact same shaming goes on in Western countries

by Anonymousreply 12June 12, 2019 8:19 PM

Why must women have to cover their breasts but not men?

Oh, sexism

by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2019 8:19 PM

[quote] I'm a mother. I have the right to do whatever I damn well please. My rights supercede yours.

Is there a constitutional right not be see breasts?

by Anonymousreply 14June 12, 2019 8:20 PM

R5, if she was drinking she shouldn’t have been breastfeeding to begin with. There are test strips sold to test breastmilk for alcohol after it’s been pumped just for this very reason.

by Anonymousreply 15June 12, 2019 8:47 PM

good

by Anonymousreply 16June 12, 2019 8:53 PM

She should have covered up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 12, 2019 8:59 PM

Even toddler wants mom to cover up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 12, 2019 9:00 PM

So sickening when women are compelled to flaunt their fertility. Pushing baby carriages everywhere, etc. Is that all you have going for you, cow?

by Anonymousreply 19June 13, 2019 1:48 AM

I've seen women nursing babies a lot, but they've always got a cloth draped over their shoulders completely covering the baby's head. I see nothing wrong with that. But if a woman hauls her udder out and lets her baby latch onto the tit right out in the open, that's just wrong.

by Anonymousreply 20June 13, 2019 1:53 AM

R20 I can go for that too. When the fish just flop out a full exposed boob it just seems a little out there.

by Anonymousreply 21June 13, 2019 1:57 AM

Just feed the baby at home, please. I'm also in favor of not bringing babies to restaurants or theaters. I haven't chosen to be it's parent, I don't want to deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 22June 13, 2019 2:02 AM

Good!

by Anonymousreply 23June 13, 2019 2:03 AM

You need only one breast to feed your whelp, but she pulled out both of them. Nobody wants to see that shit.

by Anonymousreply 24June 13, 2019 2:06 AM

I hope someone kidnaps her baby and won’t give it back till after the breast feeding season is over.

by Anonymousreply 25June 13, 2019 2:27 AM

Ill take a baby latched to a flopped out tit over some cunt changing her kid any day ! There are very few places anymore that dont have changing tables in bathrooms yet they feel compelled to do it right in front of everyone. I swear bitches have lost their fucking minds.

by Anonymousreply 26June 13, 2019 2:28 AM

R26 I agree. These women have gotten out of hand. They just need a good man to settle them down.

by Anonymousreply 27June 13, 2019 2:34 AM

I GAVE BIRTH!

This thing gnawed its way out of my vagina and now I can do whatever, whenever!

by Anonymousreply 28June 13, 2019 2:39 AM

R12 There is a difference between telling women that they have to be covered head to toe with only a small strip for their eyes, and saying that they should not be pulling their breasts out in public.

by Anonymousreply 29June 13, 2019 2:41 AM

Like most everything else in life, it ain't what you do but it's the way that you do it, R20.

by Anonymousreply 30June 13, 2019 4:48 AM

They're always like "it's innocent and natural, I'm just feeding my baby!" Bitch, babies are MADE through fucking, but you don't do that in full public view, do you?

by Anonymousreply 31June 13, 2019 4:56 AM

Good. Keep her out.

by Anonymousreply 32June 13, 2019 4:58 AM

Mexicans with their tits and brats running wild?

That’s why nobody in his right mind would set foot in a public pool.

I mean really.

by Anonymousreply 33June 13, 2019 5:32 AM

[quote] Why must women have to cover their breasts but not men?

Maybe because a woman's breasts are secondary sexual characteristics and men's aren't.

I get it for some times and locations but wouldn't you think a woman would want to have peace and quiet when she nurses. I know it can't always be helped and for the very very young they can't wait but nursing on the run - how is that good for the baby's digestion. It's such a lovely bonding moment why make it just another bit of the noisy public landscape.

And, yes, many women are just showing off and trying to prove a point.

by Anonymousreply 34June 13, 2019 5:40 AM

Etiquette demands that the suppurating parts of the body be kept dry and covered.

And that includes the anus, the male penis, the female vagina and and female nipples.

by Anonymousreply 35June 13, 2019 5:46 AM

[quote]There are some things that need be done in private; this being one of them.

[quote]Just feed the baby at home, please.

Oh, don't be so prissy and ridiculous. It's just not feasible unless you want breastfeeding women to be at home all day every day. Babies are hungry when they're hungry and expressing is difficult and time-consuming.

The vast majority aren't silly attention-seekers and you won't notice them, so if you want children to have the health benefits that come with breastfeeding, you'll have to live with the horrible suspicion that there may be a breast near you being used for a non-sexual purpose.

by Anonymousreply 36June 13, 2019 12:29 PM

In the docotr's office earlier this week a mother did this, just pulled out her tit and started breast feeding her baby.

The doctor's nurse told her they had a room for her to be more comfortable and she said she was fine. The nurse insisted and the mother became irate.

by Anonymousreply 37June 13, 2019 12:32 PM

Of course she did.

It’s funny how those like R36 never, ever seem to recall that women have been doing this discreetly for a very long time.

I guess she just considers it coincidence the overt public displays attached to the begging for a chance to become irate if someone dare notice have risen in the age of the attention whore

by Anonymousreply 38June 13, 2019 1:44 PM

[quote]It’s funny how those like [R36] never, ever seem to recall that women have been doing this discreetly for a very long time.

I stated as much in my post. Perhaps read it again without an agenda.

by Anonymousreply 39June 13, 2019 1:57 PM

I have class. I am a classy gay. The last thing I want to see is some homely Frau exposing herself to her child to "provide nourishment". It is an affront to my senses and is most déclassé.

This is why they have restrooms darling, go do your acts of perversion there!

Oh my I may need a fainting couch and smelling salts if I think of this any further!!!

by Anonymousreply 40June 13, 2019 2:01 PM

Dear Lady:

I do not choose to swim in your mammary excretions.

by Anonymousreply 41June 13, 2019 2:01 PM

R39:

You did no such thing.

Your own agenda makes you think a general statement about the ‘vast majority’ is supposed to distract from the actual topic which is the clear rise of cunts going out of their way to make a statement while ‘mad dogging’ anyone within a 50 yard radius hoping for a chance to either became enraged or play victim.

by Anonymousreply 42June 13, 2019 2:13 PM

R42, I was addressing two particular posters who said that breastfeeding should not be done in public. Stop the grandstanding.

by Anonymousreply 43June 13, 2019 2:22 PM

Oh, the irony

by Anonymousreply 44June 13, 2019 2:29 PM

The public bare-breasted feeding is a strange mixture of exhibitionism and virtue-signaling. Most public places now have nursing lounges in women's restrooms, and if not, there are quite a few nice coverups that a breastfeeding mum can use to cover the boobs while she's feeding baby. If all else fails, breast pumps DO exist.

Sensible women take advantage of these options. Narcissistic, attention-seeking fraus do not, and scream when other people tell them they don't want to see their tits.

by Anonymousreply 45June 13, 2019 2:30 PM

I remember reading an advice column where someone's sister-in-law took out her tit and started breastfeeding a baby at the Thanksgiving dinner table. When her mother-in-law suggested she take the baby to one of the house's many empty bedrooms, she threw a fit. What a LITERAL cow, but the advice columnist sided with her.

by Anonymousreply 46June 13, 2019 2:32 PM

Avert your eyes. Please.

I breastfed for years and spent a ton of time and energy trying to cover up or hide in some museum broom closet to avoid being harassed and insulted by you bitches.

Parenting is stressful and difficult as hell. You might try being supportive and don’t stare or offer an encouraging word once in a while.

Breastfeeding is harder than you think. There aren’t a ton of places you can go in public and time is if the essence with a hungry infant or if you’re engorged. I covered myself with one of those nursing blankets because I hate being seen. My baby hates it and would scream. Mothers can’t win.

I am the parent that avoids fancy restaurants and theaters. I constantly apologize for my kids acting like kids when it inconveniences other people. I try very hard to be polite and considerate in public though my kids often don’t cooperate and throw tantrums. I live like a monk due to their limitations and tell myself they will grow up someday and become functional adults. Until then I am restricted on where and when I go out.

Instead of insulting our bodies, think about the health costs to society. Our kids get wicked immune systems from nursing. They won’t get sick as much and be able to fight off disease without expensive drugs. We are lowering your insurance premiums.

Or at least have som compassion.

by Anonymousreply 47June 13, 2019 2:44 PM

I see your many good points, R47, and if more parents behaved with your thoughtfulness, I think many of us could have compassion for them when things don't go right. Children are, after all, cute little chaos machines. What I can't stand is seeing someone act like they get a special golden ticket to be an asshole everywhere they go, simply because they managed to procreate. But those people were probably assholes already.

by Anonymousreply 48June 13, 2019 2:48 PM

Why do fraus write such long fucking posts?

by Anonymousreply 49June 13, 2019 2:48 PM

Please kill yourself at first opportunity, r47.

Fucking fraus and their bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 50June 13, 2019 2:49 PM

No fish zone.

by Anonymousreply 51June 13, 2019 2:50 PM

But, but, but R47; always expecting to be excused for anything you deem convenient to you. Bullshit. My mother and aunts breastfed many precious babies throughout the 40's, 50's 60's and 70's with nary a public display. The only thing that has changed in nature is the attitude of the "look at me, gimme that" generations. You simply cannot admit feeling entitled and indifferent toward others. Thems the facts, deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 52June 13, 2019 3:39 PM

Can mothers not breastfeed in bathrooms or use pump devices?

by Anonymousreply 53June 13, 2019 3:48 PM

My former workplace (regional government offices) had a private pumping room for breastfeeding working moms in my building. A great idea, IMO.

The governing board of the County also celebrates breastfeeding week with a trifold display of discreet photos of breastfeeding moms in the hall outside their chambers along with supportive literature. My region also protects and celebrates gay rights. We're all-inclusive and understanding of the great variety of human behavior and needs.

I'd rather see women discreetly cover their chests while nursing, as most do, and it's rare here to see naked bosoms on full display. I do think the negative reactions to visible nursing are throwbacks to our puritanical days. It's prudish to react that way. In countries more used to public nudity you'll see a lot more exposed flesh and people deal with it.

Why gay men should get so flustered over an exposed breast while nursing perplexes me. Titillated maybe or just misogyny? It falls into the category of refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple. Insensitive, discriminatory, backward, and prudish. I can see straight men react that way because the probably do get titillated, and that's a good reason for mothers to cover up.

by Anonymousreply 54June 13, 2019 5:33 PM

[quote]naked bosoms on full display

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 55June 13, 2019 5:37 PM

^^^Old lez

by Anonymousreply 56June 13, 2019 5:51 PM

i love old lez!

by Anonymousreply 57June 13, 2019 10:18 PM

I I don't care how many studies you throw in my face about the benefits of breast feeding. I doubt it is the magic immune booster that many claim.

What many of you might not realize, is that breastfeeding is not always easy. It often requires a lot of dedication and effort to make it work and for whatever reason, many mothers just cant do it. And I am sure that many of those flaunting their specialness are showing out just a bit.

But don't lump in the ones that try to keep it out of your face with those that invade your space with their entitlement. Sometimes she just has to do it when she can. I am sure most here would agree.

For the ones that just want attention? Control the one thing you can and deny them that. I can only imagine how some of you thirsty queens would be in everyone's face with your suckling accessory were the situations reversed.

Gay Male dad here. Btw.

by Anonymousreply 58June 13, 2019 11:17 PM

Cytokines.

Look them up.

by Anonymousreply 59June 13, 2019 11:37 PM

Btw pumped milk lacks cytokines or else they diminish after refrigeration . I forget which. Pumping is slow and terribly inefficient anyways.

by Anonymousreply 60June 13, 2019 11:41 PM

Elder lesbian with social grace/r32 annihilated r47/entitled cunt in one small post.

by Anonymousreply 61June 14, 2019 1:29 AM

UPDATE! ^^^^ Elder lesbian with social grace/R52 annihilated R47/entitled cunt in one small post.

by Anonymousreply 62June 14, 2019 1:32 AM

Frau, honey, I thought you stopped breast feeding at about 8. It's past time, dear.

by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2019 1:37 AM

R48, I'd say R47 has at least two good points.

by Anonymousreply 64June 14, 2019 1:42 AM

I honestly think the “breastfeeding makes kids healthier” thing is overinflated. My mother didn’t breast feed and all of us kids were healthy as horses and rarely got sick. We also played in dirt and got filthy. The women I know who breastfeed now have kids who are sickly as hell.

by Anonymousreply 65June 14, 2019 1:53 AM

I think the playing in the dirt is thought to help prevent allergies. Don't know much about breast-feeding benefits.

by Anonymousreply 66June 14, 2019 2:56 AM

WTF! Does she think she’s a sea mammal that nurses underwater? A cetacean? A mermaid? If she thinks she has the right to spill her milk in the pool, I guess I can jerk off in the pool next to her.

by Anonymousreply 67June 14, 2019 3:13 AM

Breastfeeding is not overrated. The baby isn't going to die obviously but especially the first weeks and months of life the baby's immune system is at its weakest. In the first days of breastfeeding, a mother releases colostrum as a yellowish milk which contains antibodies giving the baby its first immunization. Colostrum is also high in protein.

I believe that the colostrum is delivered in the first 6 weeks so mothers should try to nurse for that time period.

There are studies that show there is a substantial decrease in SIDS for breastfed babies - like by 36%.

Having said all that - no one wants to see your tits.

by Anonymousreply 68June 14, 2019 3:37 AM

Of course they have the frumpy frau hairbun. The messy pile of shit usually seen on the top of fat white women seems to be catching on with fraus who like tit out for milk out (in public).

by Anonymousreply 69June 14, 2019 3:53 AM

R1 that's a Beth. A total Beth.

by Anonymousreply 70June 14, 2019 3:54 AM

You shit pushers are misogynistic and deserve all the homophobia you get.

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2019 5:22 AM

R49 maybe they run out tof woodblock letters?

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2019 5:34 AM

R71 A person minding their own business is being ridiculed and jeered by total strangers for expressing themselves and just being who they are. Sucks doesn't it?? Nobody here honestly gives a shit about public nursing. At least most probably don't. I think there's probably more misogyny happening when a dude beats a woman or tries to take away her reproductive choices or abandons a woman carrying his child. But hey let's go on a gay message board and justify homophobia based on a couple of admittedly tasteless or rude jokes over public nursing. That makes perfect sense.

None of it justifies hate. You're offended over nothing. You're just a homophobic bitch trololololing a gay site because you're tired of fighting the real issues facing woman. Hint:it's not a bunch of homos.

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2019 7:04 AM

[quote]If she thinks she has the right to spill her milk in the pool, I guess I can jerk off in the pool next to her.

And then say to her:

[quote]Avert your eyes. Please.

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2019 8:48 AM

[quote]But don't lump in the ones that try to keep it out of your face with those that invade your space with their entitlement.

We’re not, which is why this thread is about her and her ilk, not every breast-feeding mother.

[quote]I can only imagine how some of you thirsty queens would be in everyone's face with your suckling accessory were the situations reversed.

Yeah, I don’t go waving my cock around at public pools.

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2019 8:51 AM

She is a trashy pain in the arse yes and all you boys are a bunch of prissy bitches.

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2019 9:00 AM

R47 Frau alert!!! Someone send her to the Gulag!!

by Anonymousreply 77June 14, 2019 12:24 PM

ff r71.

by Anonymousreply 78June 14, 2019 3:44 PM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 79June 15, 2019 2:54 AM

Someone here said that one breast lactates and the other doesn't. Like . . . they alternate at different times.

Is that true?

by Anonymousreply 80June 20, 2019 12:32 AM

It seems like if you're going to be out with your child, you'd be savvy enough to pump some milk into a bottle to avoid having to breastfeed in public.

by Anonymousreply 81June 20, 2019 12:43 AM

R76 = fat fucking frau

“You boys”?

Fucking kill yourself, you stupid cunt. And I do mean that sincerely.

by Anonymousreply 82June 20, 2019 12:49 AM

[quote]Maybe because a woman's breasts are secondary sexual characteristics and men's aren't.

I think women should go to a feeding room or cover themselves with a blanket in public but you're a fucking idiot. Male back hair is also a secondary sexual characteristic, along with their nasty hairy armpits, so I think they should all cover all that shit up all the time, too. And, at what point do giant male boobs have to be covered? I've seen men with bigger tits than 90% of women and they just walk around with them sagging onto their protuberant stomachs making everyone want to vomit. How about everyone just keep their shirts on at all times so no one can breastfeed in public and I don't have to puke at the sight of the average male body in America.

by Anonymousreply 83June 20, 2019 1:03 AM

Just shut the fuck up, frau.

by Anonymousreply 84June 20, 2019 2:49 AM

R84 Who are you talking to?

by Anonymousreply 85June 20, 2019 2:51 AM

Other women object to exposed breastfeeding far more than men, but the PCers are once again trying to twist this into a misogyny thing because it supports their agenda.

by Anonymousreply 86June 20, 2019 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!