Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blanket Jackson

Holy shit! I thought he was non-verbal. He knows how to talk? When did this happen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2020 12:24 PM

Other possible names considered by Jacko: "Serape" and "Afghan."

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2019 2:17 PM

I prefer Sarong.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2019 2:19 PM

He's an attractive young guy.

Will someone please tell him to get a decent haircut, though.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2019 2:23 PM

I realize that Blanket is richer than Midas and doesn't care, but the lazy, sloppy stoner look is disappointing. Prince just graduated college and inherited better genes from his surgeon father, but he too makes one think of a B-student at a state university in Podunk, Nowhere. And Paris seems to float in and out of competency, drifting through life.

I really hoped better for them.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2019 2:25 PM

R4 = Katherine Jackson

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2019 3:19 AM

They seem like normal teens to me. That’s incredible considering who their “father” is.

I enjoyed their review of Parasite. Most teenagers wouldn’t even watch a film like that much less enjoy it and be able to discuss it intelligently.

Jacko dying was the best thing that happened to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 10:37 AM

Of course they have a podcast.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 12:16 PM

Which one is it?

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 12:26 PM

Blanket is the ethnic one. Prince is second from the right.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 1:22 PM

Wrong, R9. Blanket is on the far left, Prince is on the far right.

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2020 12:13 PM

Does anyone know who the biological parents of each of the three kids were? I’m just curious because they don’t seem to look at all alike.

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2020 12:20 PM

Paris and Prince are the product of Nurse Debbie and Dr. Arnold at the dentist's office.

Blanket is a product of one of Brando's sons and God knows what female.

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2020 12:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!