Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Excuse Her Beauty: Gal kicked out of Golden Corral for crop top

[quote]Hey guys so..... This picture was taken Sunday night right after I was kicked out of golden corral in Erie PA. (The one on peach street) because i was supposedly dressed "too provocatively " what happened was Sunday my husband and I went to Erie PA to celebrate our sons birthday with my best friend and her kids since they couldn't make it to his party the day b4. We went to Chuck E Cheese first then the zoo then golden corral.

[quote]What really sucks was that was a new shirt. I've never owned a crop top before and I was nervous at first about wearing it but my husband loved the way it looked on me and encouraged me to wear it since I liked it so much. I really felt cute in it and now I never wanna wear that shirt again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245June 22, 2019 4:19 PM

[quote] What really sucks was that was a new shirt. I've never owned a crop top before and I was nervous at first about wearing it but my husband loved the way it looked on me and encouraged me to wear it since I liked it so much. I really felt cute in it and now I never wanna wear that shirt again

So some good came out of this.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2019 6:24 PM

Datalounge catnip alert!

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2019 6:24 PM

Oh, honey...

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2019 6:26 PM

Slut!

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2019 6:27 PM

I was embarrassed, I put it all over the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2019 6:27 PM

I blame Lena Dunham for opening up this floodgate. No one wants to see me in a crop top either btw!

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2019 6:29 PM

Too provocative for Peach Street? Girl, I feel your pain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2019 6:31 PM

All I wanted was a public apology! Bitch, you should be apologizing to the public for that skanky $3 Walmart top from the juniors department. I’m sure your husband is one of those skinny ass trashy kid rock looking mofos who force feeds you spaghettios.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2019 6:31 PM

Followup post:

[quote]Update for yall I finnaly got ahold of someone who could make a difference corporate gave me the cell number of the district training manager who was absolutely wonderful he already knew who I was and about the situation and apologized MANY times and agreed that it shouldn't have happened and that even just say 10 customers complained that the situation shouldn't have been handled that way and he was already planning retraining the staff at the restaurant and addressing the situation of that they do not have a single female manager which he wouldnt have known about that if it wasnt for this whole situation so that's good that that will be address as well . That's all I wanted was an apology the issues to be addressed and changed so no one in the future would be treated that way and a refund for Andrew's meal if possible since they wouldnt give us one for his meal the day of . So im trusting that's all solved and the district manager is sending me some gift cards and as he said "they will be good at any golden corral in the USA but I'm just pointing out others within driving distance since I'm sure you dont want to return to the erie one and I dont blame you!" So I'm happy that things are changing for the good because of this . Thank you everyone for you support. I hope there will be a day that no one is treated this way. But untill then I'll just keep trying to change the world for the better of ALL people .. and hey the gift cards are a nice touch.

Gee, thanks - MGMT

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2019 6:32 PM

I don't want to see her face again, never mind the crop top.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2019 6:32 PM

Why aren’t restaurants allowed to have dress policies?

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2019 6:32 PM

How I someone not embarrassed to go out in public like that?

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2019 6:33 PM

Are we sure it was the top causing the trouble? I wouldn’t want to see her shorts when she sat down

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2019 6:33 PM

is, not I.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2019 6:33 PM

Sueretta Emke. Interesting name.

The thing is that a guy would never ever get called out for this. It's sexism, plain and simple and Sueretta should sue.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2019 6:34 PM

Is that person trans? The " felt cute in that top" line pinged my trandar

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2019 6:36 PM

Golden Corral has higher standards than Chuck E Cheese.

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2019 6:36 PM

Big through the hips, roomy.

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2019 6:36 PM

She's living the kind of best life Frederica Bimmel could have been living had fate been more kind.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2019 6:40 PM

She's a fat sow but the top is not too "provocative."

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2019 6:44 PM

But you are supposed to want to pounce on that.

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2019 6:44 PM

Chuck E Cheese for lunch and a buffet for dinner?

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2019 6:45 PM

Why do overweight and grossly obese people insist on wearing clothes which are four sizes too small on them? No one wants to see their rolls of fat and cellulite.

We no live in a world of delusion. 'Trickledown down theory' indeed. Just look at who our president is, it's ALL connected! He's emboldened moronic trash to abuse normal peoples eyes and ears.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2019 6:47 PM

r23, I hate to tell you this, but though I am no fan of Trump, chubby women wore tops like this during the Obama years too.

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2019 6:50 PM

Yes, r24 is correct. The many photo montages of people shopping in Walmart in embarrassing clothes go back at least 15 years. (And you can't unsee some of those images!)

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2019 6:51 PM

Some people simply have no sense of decorum. Anyone woman who thought going out in public, much less to a restaurant (even though it was an AYCE choke & puke like Golden Corral), is either too stupid to breathe or possibly semi retarded.

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2019 6:52 PM

I used to be a Lesbian, but now I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2019 6:59 PM

She's one of those homely gals who posts pictures of herself breastfeeding her baby on Facebook.

Check out the nice tattoo her cousin done on her boob!

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Too bad she couldn't use her run-on sentences to pay for the crop top.

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2019 7:03 PM

Can you imagine what she'd look like after her 3rd trip back to the buffet at Golden Corral?

Several years ago I had to go to a stationery store located in a strip mall that had a GC across the parking lot. The lot was jam packed with cars and I had to park all the way across right next to the GC building. As I exited my car and was walking to the store I noticed something on the pavement between 2 parked cars nearby. As I got closer I could see if was a pile of very fresh, undigested vomit that was at least 6" high. I immediately got the heaves and had to hotfoot it on to the stationery store. It was obviously some fool who had eaten so much at GC they couldn't even make it to the car before they purged their entire stomach contents.

by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2019 7:09 PM

R23 frankly, I think it's the SJWs who are responsible. They're the ones who pay lip service to 'plus size models' and overweight people in general, telling them that they're beautiful just the way they are and encourage them to dress how they want.

by Anonymousreply 31June 6, 2019 7:09 PM

Someone needs to buy that holstein a few muumuus. She should never be allowed out in public, exposed.

by Anonymousreply 32June 6, 2019 7:12 PM

Poetic justice would be for her to use the gift cards and then choke to death the next time she eats there

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2019 7:17 PM

[quote][R23], I hate to tell you this, but though I am no fan of Trump, chubby women wore tops like this during the Obama years too.

Yes, of course, but it's mostly Repub trailer trash who walk around like that. Low class trailer trash love to be obnoxious, loud and are proud of being low-rent. Trump has definitely emboldened these disgusting ignorant people.

You know damn well that most people in Manhattan and other high-end expensive metropolitan cities don't look like The People of WalMart! Sure, people dress casual in metropolitan cities, but not like that woman in the photo. Perhaps in the poorer suburbs and upstate NY, but I never see people like that where I live. NEVER. Even the heavier people don't expose their bodies like that woman. Years ago, I worked with an obese woman, she always dressed appropriately.

by Anonymousreply 34June 6, 2019 7:19 PM

I don’t think her outfit is provocative at all. It’s extremely unflattering and cheap-looking though.

by Anonymousreply 35June 6, 2019 7:23 PM

Will she put this on her CV?

Under accomplishments: (1) Got kicked out of Golden Corral for inappropriate attire. (2) Supplied an entire grade school with a supply of milk for one week with my ginormous titties.

by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2019 7:23 PM

Perhaps it was her ample, exposed bosom and the way she was sucking the meat off the chicken bones that combined into the perfect storm of lasciviousness.

by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2019 7:24 PM

[quote]I don’t think her outfit is provocative at all.

Agreed. Though perhaps it was provoking the appetite of the other customers.

by Anonymousreply 38June 6, 2019 7:24 PM

I would have demanded, as reparations for this ghastly treatment, a free month's access to the Soft Dessert Bar.

by Anonymousreply 39June 6, 2019 7:24 PM

The travesty is that the strips are going the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 40June 6, 2019 7:26 PM

So, her husband likes her dressed like that, does he. He's obviously into hoggin'.

by Anonymousreply 41June 6, 2019 7:27 PM

I'm sure the conversation with the husband went something like this:

Big Gal: "I've never owned a crop-top before and I am nervous about wearing it. But, I really like it because I think it makes me look hawt! Like i don't give a good goddamn fuck about what the haters think! And all of my BFFs at the convenience store wear them, no matter their size!! I feel really cute!!! What do you think, babe? Babe?!?"

Husbear: "Huh? It's fine. Are you ready to go?"

Big Gal: "My husband loved the way it looked on me and encouraged me to wear it since I liked it so much. I really felt cute in it and now I never wanna wear that shirt again"

by Anonymousreply 42June 6, 2019 7:33 PM

R42 LOL

by Anonymousreply 43June 6, 2019 7:34 PM

Aw. I feel kinda bad for her honestly. Of course she shouldn’t really be eating at Golden Corral... but live and let live and all that. The outfit is tacky but not provacative. Last I checked we aren’t living in Saudi Arabia.

If she wants to wear that to Chuck E Cheese and hit up the local buffett - who the fuck cares. Let her. I’m sure everyone at that GC wasn’t in peak physical condition.

Though her run on sentences are really giving me the vapors.

by Anonymousreply 44June 6, 2019 7:48 PM

I stop feeling sorry when people write these screeds and encourage everyone they know to share it far and wide in an effort to get action. Her real complaint is that she felt the manager was too rude in the way he handled it. I'm sure someone who dresses like that and has trashy tattoos was the model of decorum during the whole interaction, but I digress. Her real recourse was to contact the corporate office and file a complaint, and she would have gotten the same outcome without subjecting the world to her belly.

by Anonymousreply 45June 6, 2019 8:00 PM

For some reason my brain inserted "Gadot" into the title and I was so confused for a moment.

by Anonymousreply 46June 6, 2019 8:11 PM

R46 lol same

by Anonymousreply 47June 6, 2019 8:12 PM

While that outfit is not flattering, she should not have been kicked out. That's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 48June 6, 2019 8:12 PM

I just always think it's hilarious big gals like her love to eat at a chain called The Golden Corral. It makes them seem even more like livestock than they already do.

by Anonymousreply 49June 6, 2019 8:19 PM

There are very few public places where it is ok for a grown woman to wear shorts. Even a trashy restaurant like Golden Coral isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 50June 6, 2019 8:24 PM

I used to go to Golden Corral all the time in college because my roommate's girlfriend was a hostess there, so we ate for free.

They ring a fucking bell when the hot rolls are out and people bum rush toddlers and seniors to get to them.

I can't imagine people were too upset about that outfit.

by Anonymousreply 51June 6, 2019 8:24 PM

She eats at Golden Corral and shops at Dress Barn. MOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 52June 6, 2019 8:26 PM

I’m more inclined to think she leaned over to get something and her ass fell out. I was at the mall a few months back and there was a woman walking around in shorts that might as well have been a thong.

by Anonymousreply 53June 6, 2019 8:28 PM

So no one noticed that her outfit resembled Poo Shoes' getup?

by Anonymousreply 54June 6, 2019 8:34 PM

[quote]I can't imagine people were too upset about that outfit.

GC is big in church circles. Relatively cheap and they can treat the staff like trash.

by Anonymousreply 55June 6, 2019 8:36 PM

You do you, sistah. Don't let anyone tell you you're not beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 56June 6, 2019 8:37 PM

Well, so far there are 50-odd replies doing just that

by Anonymousreply 57June 6, 2019 8:40 PM

Did they ring the bell after her yeast rolls were brought out into the open?

by Anonymousreply 58June 6, 2019 8:41 PM

When you name your restaurant after a holding pen for cows, you get what you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 59June 6, 2019 8:42 PM

To the people who are saying that outfit is ugly but not inappropriate, please keep in mind we are seeing what she chose to show the world as an example of how tame it was. This picture was obviously taken after the top had been pulled up and the bottom pulled down. She didn’t look like that in the restaurant, I can guarantee. As it is, her belly is sticking out for the world to see and lord knows what it looks like from behind.

by Anonymousreply 60June 6, 2019 8:45 PM

Golden Corrall is hardly an upscale restaurant, but nobody should be going out in public looking like that. I have no issue that this woman has curves, but dress appropriately when you are in public...we don't all want to see you belly or you beaver

by Anonymousreply 61June 6, 2019 8:45 PM

Her husband should be charged with practicing bestiality.

by Anonymousreply 62June 6, 2019 8:50 PM

So she had Chucky cheese for lunch and needed a buffet for dinner? She really must be low carbing it.

by Anonymousreply 63June 6, 2019 8:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 6, 2019 8:58 PM

[quote]I have no issue that this woman has curves,

Curves? Curves? Bitch has more curves than Lombard St in San Fran!

No, she don’t have curves. Bitch is fat.

by Anonymousreply 65June 6, 2019 9:06 PM

Well, it could have been worse. Thank all that's Holy that her husband doens't like her in a halter top and daisy dukes. But then, he probably does.

by Anonymousreply 66June 6, 2019 9:08 PM

I'm sending her a gift card for a tent maker.

by Anonymousreply 67June 6, 2019 9:11 PM

I saw this yesterday on Yahoo and all the comments at tge time were against her and most from women. It is appetite killing, as most of them said. And I agree with previous poster - I want to see a full body pic in good light. It might not just have been just the crop top.

by Anonymousreply 68June 6, 2019 9:11 PM

[quote] This picture was taken Sunday night right after I was kicked out of golden corral in Erie PA. (The one on peach street) because i was supposedly dressed "too provocatively "

Good Lord! She should have known that she was underdressed for the one on Peach Street. If she wanted to dress like a fat slut, she should have gone to the one on Oak Street.

by Anonymousreply 69June 6, 2019 9:13 PM

I WILL not be Heiffer shamed!!!

by Anonymousreply 70June 6, 2019 9:15 PM

[quote]I have no issue that this woman has curves,

She needs to GO to Curves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 6, 2019 9:15 PM

[quote]Though perhaps it was provoking the appetite of the other customers.

More like provoking their gag reflexes.

by Anonymousreply 72June 6, 2019 9:18 PM

That outfit is fit for an extremely low class dive bar.

by Anonymousreply 73June 6, 2019 9:24 PM

‘They ring the bell when hot rolls come out,’ meaning like random table rolls?

by Anonymousreply 74June 6, 2019 9:24 PM

[quote]There are very few public places where it is ok for a grown woman to wear shorts. Even a trashy restaurant like Golden Coral isn't one of them.

Someone getting the smelling salts for grandma here...

by Anonymousreply 75June 6, 2019 9:30 PM

HUSSY!

by Anonymousreply 76June 6, 2019 9:32 PM

[quote]‘They ring the bell when hot rolls come out,’ meaning like random table rolls?

It's a buffet. They ring the bell when the put fresh bread out. I haven't been to one in over a decade but I remember the rolls being awesome. Served with honey butter.

by Anonymousreply 77June 6, 2019 9:37 PM

She was complaining about the managers manners at Golden Corral? What was she expecting? State Department dinner level of polish?

Also, she’s wrong about her outfit. She does not look cute.

by Anonymousreply 78June 6, 2019 9:49 PM

The general managers at those places pull in between $100-$200K a year

by Anonymousreply 79June 6, 2019 9:51 PM

she's lovely

by Anonymousreply 80June 6, 2019 10:27 PM

Why do people say fat is curvy? It’s not. It’s blobby and shapeless.

by Anonymousreply 81June 6, 2019 10:45 PM

I would have complained to the manager about being forced to see her thunder thighs. If too much fat being exposed is enough to upset patrons of Golden Corral, then it is indeed too much.

by Anonymousreply 82June 6, 2019 10:53 PM

Take that kind of crap to Waffle House, missy! You're in the CORRAL now.

by Anonymousreply 83June 6, 2019 11:04 PM

Count yourself lucky you didn't get a harpoon in the back.

by Anonymousreply 84June 6, 2019 11:26 PM

What stuck out to me is that there is more than one Golden Corral in Erie.

by Anonymousreply 85June 6, 2019 11:30 PM

OP, there is no excuse...

by Anonymousreply 86June 6, 2019 11:34 PM

Bless her heart. No, seriously.

Carrying all that fat around, it's going to need all the prayers it can get.

by Anonymousreply 87June 6, 2019 11:40 PM

No words.......

by Anonymousreply 88June 6, 2019 11:49 PM

You would think that outfit would not be out of place at the Corral, but you learn something new every day.

by Anonymousreply 89June 6, 2019 11:53 PM

I wore this to Sizzler and got nothing but accolades!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 6, 2019 11:57 PM

This is not a parody of the people who tend to eat at Golden Corral?

by Anonymousreply 91June 7, 2019 12:00 AM

There is nothing inappropriate about that top. It's ugly, but the restaurant was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 92June 7, 2019 12:16 AM

I would imagine, in addition to being dressed like a slovenly whore, she was a loud, rude and obnoxious patron.

by Anonymousreply 93June 7, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote] There are very few public places where it is ok for a grown woman to wear shorts.

My sister wears shorts all the time in Florida. Her legs are actually nice looking — but she’s 66 years old and her face looks it.. And her shorts are....short. Short denim cutoffs. I think it’s really unattractive even though she has nice legs and a good figure.

by Anonymousreply 94June 7, 2019 12:38 AM

In my country you coudn't enter any restaurant dressed like that. Not that it's ' too provocative' but it's just not some outfit you could wear outside the beach on some family holiday resort. And that person is too FAT. It's unhealthy. Boyfriend shouldn' t let her go like that. She needs some professional help and a good ' dieteticienne'. Do you have that in the US ? It's a doctor who specializes in diet issues. I have never heard an american mention that.

by Anonymousreply 95June 7, 2019 12:38 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 96June 7, 2019 12:39 AM

They did her a favor, considering how people act in buffets. Can you imagine the hands that dipped in the food before she got there? She should've taken it as the blessing it was.

by Anonymousreply 97June 7, 2019 12:40 AM

I think she looks great!

by Anonymousreply 98June 7, 2019 12:41 AM

Golden Corral would never be my choice of dining establishments, but face it. Have you ever driven by one at the lunch or dinner hours? If they're in a good location they are incredible money making machines. I can see why they'd pay their management big bucks.

by Anonymousreply 99June 7, 2019 12:45 AM

I hate siding with the "HAES" folks, and personally I really don't care to see her blubber, but I do think that a slim, attractive woman would have gotten no flak for wearing that outfit.

by Anonymousreply 100June 7, 2019 12:49 AM

Those shorts are so tight I'm sure as fat as she is her pubic cleft was in view. It was probably camel toe city. Nobody needs to see that when they're trying to scarf down their 4th plate of all you can eat ribs.

by Anonymousreply 101June 7, 2019 12:53 AM

R100

That's because an attractive woman doesn't have 300 lbs of jellied flesh rolling out of her clothing in full view.

by Anonymousreply 102June 7, 2019 1:01 AM

This is America. Most people who eat in restaurants are fat and ugly. If that's "proactive," then I guess I've misunderstood the meaning of that word.

by Anonymousreply 103June 7, 2019 1:08 AM

r100, I got hard watching Tyler Hoechlin wearing a man's crop top shirt in "Everybody Wants Some!!", but I would be revolted to see Donald Trump wearing one.

Fat people cannot wear the same things that people with hard bodies do and expect the same reaction.

by Anonymousreply 104June 7, 2019 1:12 AM

She deserves to be stuffed into a burlap sack and beaten mercilessly for her grammar and spelling alone.

by Anonymousreply 105June 7, 2019 1:13 AM

"Provocative?" Hardly!

Barf-triggering? Absolutely!

No one wants to look at that copious mound of bulging tits while trying to eat.

by Anonymousreply 106June 7, 2019 1:16 AM

No one wants to see this fat bitch.

by Anonymousreply 107June 7, 2019 1:18 AM

[quote] I have no issue that this woman has curves,

Speak for yourself!

by Anonymousreply 108June 7, 2019 1:19 AM

[R94] I’ve heard such women referred to as “Grandma Barbies,” It’s such a bad look because they look young from behind then when you see the face it’s a shock.

by Anonymousreply 109June 7, 2019 1:22 AM

Golden Corral is basically a feeding trough... so actually she’s dressed quite appropriately.

by Anonymousreply 110June 7, 2019 1:26 AM

Well, at least you're not talking about ME anymore.

by Anonymousreply 111June 7, 2019 1:29 AM

[quote]She needs some professional help and a good ' dieteticienne'. Do you have that in the US ? It's a doctor who specializes in diet issues.

Thank you. We would [italic]never[/italic] have guessed.

by Anonymousreply 112June 7, 2019 1:30 AM

As long as a standard dress code is uniformly applied to all patrons, I don't have a problem with throwing her out.

Now, if they let a hot chick dressed like that stay, that's a whole other issue.

by Anonymousreply 113June 7, 2019 1:33 AM

Is her name pronounced “Sewer-Etta”?

by Anonymousreply 114June 7, 2019 1:33 AM

She is fat and disgusting. No one wants to look at that when they are trying to eat. I agree that she should be wearing a muumuu.

by Anonymousreply 115June 7, 2019 1:35 AM

It's so bad that it's good. She looks like shit but come on, GC is home of poorly clad, obese, I mean, 'fluffy' size 30 females waving the body positivity flag.

by Anonymousreply 116June 7, 2019 1:38 AM

What's an anorexic bitch like her doing at a Golden Corral?

by Anonymousreply 117June 7, 2019 1:40 AM

Golden Corral be some damn fine eatin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 7, 2019 1:46 AM

Okay. r118 ended the thread.

by Anonymousreply 119June 7, 2019 1:49 AM

The customer is not always right, the customer is typically a cheap, obnoxious, mouth breather looking for a free ride and a low -level staff member to abuse.

How embarrassing is it to be an adult with no understanding of how to dress appropriately. Is it really too much to ask people to wear jeans and t-shirts and sneakers that cover their bodies and their hobbit-like feet while in public?

are GMOs and high fructose corn syrup our food in responsible for such stupidity?

Management didn't ask their patrons to wear a suit with high -heeled shoes, gloves and hat, they requested the she-beast to not show up half dressed while she loitered over the buffet.

by Anonymousreply 120June 7, 2019 2:08 AM

She should do her clothes shopping on QVC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 7, 2019 2:45 AM

Her husband looks like Jared from Subway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 7, 2019 2:53 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 123June 7, 2019 2:57 AM

According to her FB comments, she says that the manager told her they don't ask people to leave unless a customer complains, I'd love to know who spoke to the manager about her.

by Anonymousreply 124June 7, 2019 3:04 AM

There was probably a line for complaints!

by Anonymousreply 125June 7, 2019 3:09 AM

too much cheese filled cleavage pointed directly over the buffett

by Anonymousreply 126June 7, 2019 3:10 AM

[quote]too much cheese filled cleavage pointed directly over the buffett

Perhaps an elderly woman mistakenly tried to scoop up one of her fat rolls, thinking it was cottage cheese.

by Anonymousreply 127June 7, 2019 3:11 AM

Her tits were leaving smudge prints on the sneeze guards

by Anonymousreply 128June 7, 2019 3:12 AM

Tacky fat slob.

Bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 129June 7, 2019 3:13 AM

An unruly patron who shows up bursting out of her ill-fitting clothing revealing a lot of overgrown flesh disfigured with crude tattoos at an all you can eat buffet = puts one right off one's dinner! It's too vivid a reminder that "all you can eat" is not the best idea for a typical fat-arsed American porker.

by Anonymousreply 130June 7, 2019 3:49 AM

She is an American beauty and should be applauded as such. Plus size women should be allowed to show off their beauty and curves just as well as anyone else. As a straight, good looking guy even I am triggered by this. I stand with Sueretta, and am boycotting the Golden Corral. Their food is low rent crap anyways.

by Anonymousreply 131June 7, 2019 3:58 AM

I’d hint that shit.......and would probably be thrown back 500ft into the GC parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 132June 7, 2019 4:20 AM

Fat trash. “Provocative” = she was making people lose their appetite.

by Anonymousreply 133June 7, 2019 4:24 AM

NCIS Squad: The proof is in the pudd’n

by Anonymousreply 134June 7, 2019 4:28 AM

She DOES look like lard-ass Lens Dunham at r122.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 7, 2019 4:31 AM

I'm shocked she was actually kicked out of a restaurant such as Golden Corral for this. I've seen much worse in finer dining places that were a level or two above GC and nobody batted an eye. It's actually not even very bad by today's standards.

by Anonymousreply 136June 7, 2019 4:34 AM

[quote]I'd love to know who spoke to the manager about her.

Whoever it was should be granted automatic lifetime membership in Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 137June 7, 2019 4:37 AM

A friend of mine did an online complaint, after eating at Golden Corral and getting food poisoning. No one, not a single soul, ever contacted him.

by Anonymousreply 138June 7, 2019 4:43 AM

I think her face is the bigger issue. Shes just a run of the mill fat girl nothing too bad but the face, the hair and the makeup are a travesty.

by Anonymousreply 139June 7, 2019 4:43 AM

I have started eating 'cleanly' or more clean at least.

No white bread, no grains, no rice, no mac and cheese; mostly veggies, lean meats and lots of salads.

I am so much happier and thinner.

Very little booze, no soda. I still have coffee and tea. Mostly water.

This lady should try this. Everyone overweight should try it. I did it for a WEEK and I felt better and started to notice a difference, It's been about a month and a half and I don't feel deprived. I feel like I can keep going.

by Anonymousreply 140June 7, 2019 4:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 7, 2019 4:45 AM

Isn’t dinner at Golden Corral enough of a punishment? But then to see her...in that?

by Anonymousreply 142June 7, 2019 4:46 AM

I loved her R141 ! Someone on another thread said she died a few years ago. It saddened me.

by Anonymousreply 143June 7, 2019 4:56 AM

[Quote] l got hard watching Tyler Hoechlin wearing a man's crop top shirt in "Everybody Wants Some!!", but I would be revolted to see Donald Trump wearing one.

Good to know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 7, 2019 5:11 AM

It saddens me that other gay and LGB men won't stand with me .Why body shame this woman?

by Anonymousreply 145June 7, 2019 7:15 AM

Agree with R136. I've seen people wearing far worse at places like Golden Corral. It's basically a fast food joint. She doesn't look good, but it's ridiculous she was kicking out for wearing cut offs and a tank top. If this were a fancy restaurant with a dress code, I'd be more understanding of kicking her out.

by Anonymousreply 146June 7, 2019 7:21 AM

r138 What was he wearing?

by Anonymousreply 147June 7, 2019 7:48 AM

Jesus leave her alone there is no indication she is some deplorable, and her top isn't outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 148June 7, 2019 9:04 AM

"I have no issue that this woman has curves"

R61, being completely round like a beach ball is not "curves."

by Anonymousreply 149June 7, 2019 9:29 AM

For the love of God someone please explain to this woman that paragraphs are our friends. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 150June 7, 2019 9:29 AM

There’s a very Ursula Andress Bond girl thing going on. Can you see it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 7, 2019 9:55 AM

R151 not really 🤔

by Anonymousreply 152June 7, 2019 12:04 PM

Perhaps she was making lewd and obscene gestures at other diners!

by Anonymousreply 153June 7, 2019 12:04 PM

Is it actually a crop top, or just too small?

by Anonymousreply 154June 7, 2019 12:09 PM

It's not so much the top as the shorts!

by Anonymousreply 155June 7, 2019 12:21 PM

I read the thread title and thought this was about Gal Gadot. I read the whole post without realizing it wasn't about Gal Gadot. I couldn't imagine why she was going to Golden Corral. Then I saw the photo and had a good laugh at my own expense.

by Anonymousreply 156June 7, 2019 12:34 PM

The kind of trash that FILLS Erie.

by Anonymousreply 157June 7, 2019 12:37 PM

Oh, OP?

I love you a little. I do always appreciate a good citation of the "Excuse My Beauty" bit.

by Anonymousreply 158June 7, 2019 12:38 PM

lol R156

by Anonymousreply 159June 7, 2019 12:53 PM

I thought it was Gal Gadot too. She seems like she’d go to Golden Corral just for the experience.

by Anonymousreply 160June 7, 2019 1:01 PM

[quote]are GMOs and high fructose corn syrup our food in responsible for such stupidity?

I don’t know. Is that the excuse you use?

by Anonymousreply 161June 7, 2019 1:09 PM

Has Greenpeace commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 162June 7, 2019 1:09 PM

There was a woman at the beach wearing a bikini. Her stomach hung over so much, you couldn't even see the bottoms from the front. I tried so hard not to laugh when she got knocked over by a wave and couldn't get back up.

by Anonymousreply 163June 7, 2019 1:27 PM

Trump Trash.

by Anonymousreply 164June 7, 2019 1:31 PM

[quote]There was a woman at the beach wearing a bikini. Her stomach hung over so much, you couldn't even see the bottoms from the front. I tried so hard not to laugh when she got knocked over by a wave and couldn't get back up.

Was she incensed when people kept trying to roll her back into the water?

by Anonymousreply 165June 7, 2019 2:29 PM

[quote]And that person is too FAT. It's unhealthy. Boyfriend shouldn' t let her go like that.

He's fat too, Mr. Magoo.

by Anonymousreply 166June 7, 2019 2:35 PM

I was at the fine, upscale restaurant known as Carlos O'Kelly's last summer and a woman who was at least 300 lbs was wearing a see-through tank top with huge armholes so you could see her bra very clearly, and it was also see-through. No one batted an eye. I even looked around to see if anyone else was seeing what I was and not a soul cared.

But I stopped in a McDonald's for a coffee on Sunday and a woman in a modest and pretty green dress with a little tiny bit of lace on her shoulders where a matching camisole showed through was being yelled at by an old man who said she was inappropriate.

People are weird.

by Anonymousreply 167June 7, 2019 2:41 PM

Was her name Rasputia, R163?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168June 7, 2019 2:41 PM

[quote]But I stopped in a McDonald's for a coffee on Sunday and a woman in a modest and pretty green dress with a little tiny bit of lace on her shoulders where a matching camisole showed through was being yelled at by an old man who said she was inappropriate.

Perhaps because McDonald's is associated with children?

by Anonymousreply 169June 7, 2019 2:50 PM

I was born in Erie PA on the east side of town and we moved out of town as the neighborhood began to change. We moved back to Erie onto the west side when I was a teen, and by that time, trash like the woman in the picture had taken over all of the east side. I'm glad that my parents sent my siblings and I to a private school (Mercyhurst Prep) because Strong Vincent High School (nearby), East High School and Academy had the worst of what humanity has to offer. I was out of there the moment I threw my graduation ceremony cap in the air, and when I did re-visit, never regretted not staying. I went back for my 20th High School reunion and had anti-gay slurs shouted at me while I was walking down the street to find a cab. Erie as I recall it had some very nice restaurants, but they didn't attract the sows-r-us crowd that this porker obviously hangs with. It is obvious to me that many fat girls today want revenge against the rest of society for something they have no responsibility for so they expose their rolls for all to see and gag at.

by Anonymousreply 170June 7, 2019 3:00 PM

[quote]The customer is not always right, the customer is typically a cheap, obnoxious, mouth breather looking for a free ride and a low -level staff member to abuse.

[quote]The phrase “The customer is always right” was originally coined in 1909 by Harry Gordon Selfridge, the founder of Selfridge’s department store in London, and is typically used by businesses to convince customers that they will get good service at this company and convince employees to give customers good service.

It's strange the number of idiots who think that "the customer is always right" is some government regulation or law that requires businesses to accede to their every ridiculous whim and request.

by Anonymousreply 171June 7, 2019 3:02 PM

We live in such a trashy culture with such low expectations. How can someone go out in public like that? Where's the humility? Where's the dignity? Yes, I'm being judgmental, but sometimes a little judgment is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 172June 7, 2019 3:08 PM

This can’t be true.

by Anonymousreply 173June 7, 2019 3:16 PM

Isn’t fat shaming the last shame left?

by Anonymousreply 174June 7, 2019 3:22 PM

She has hairy pits

by Anonymousreply 175June 7, 2019 3:29 PM

what does it matter to anyone? If it made her feel good about herself how is she possibly harming anyone else? And they were right. If she had been 100 lbs. this never would have happened. Blame the clothes companies if you have to blame someone. This crap all started with jeans that fell off you when you walked and those horrid, Horrid midrise jeans. Designing clothing has gone to hell, unless of course you are very rich

by Anonymousreply 176June 7, 2019 3:30 PM

Spandex and the FDA made people fat.

by Anonymousreply 177June 7, 2019 3:31 PM

R175 are you for real? Blame everyone else but her for her poor judgment in public attire? "As long as it made her feel good?" You must be an SJW. 'Who cares about others as long as I get mine' mentality!

by Anonymousreply 178June 7, 2019 3:47 PM

[quote]Blame the clothes companies if you have to blame someone. This crap all started with jeans that fell off you when you walked and those horrid, Horrid midrise jeans. Designing clothing has gone to hell, unless of course you are very rich

Just cause they make it in your size, don’t mean you have to wear it, hun.

There are choices. I wear blue jeans for my job. Do you think I go out and look for skinny jeans, designer jeans, or jeans that show my ass crack off? No. I go with cheap ones that fit, so if they get torn, soiled, etc., it’s not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 179June 7, 2019 3:58 PM

Exactly, R175. People are losing all sense of good taste, manners and class. Even in a professional setting, I see young women of all sizes dressing like that and nobody can complain because it stands in the way of their "individuality" or creative style (if it can be considered style...it ain't substance!), and because of that, now rebellious older women are doing the same thing, forcing themselves into sausage wrappers that make them look like a big fat tinker toy. We're supposed to "just deal with it" and "respect them", but everybody is laughing at them behind their backs. I worked with a rail thin Asian woman who took a leave of absence and came back with a practically new face and quit at the end of the day because she sensed that everybody was laughing at her.

by Anonymousreply 180June 7, 2019 4:22 PM

Well I never in all my life.

by Anonymousreply 181June 7, 2019 4:28 PM

Trump shows up for a royal banquet in an ill-fitting and mismatched tux with his gunt hanging out, orange hair and spray on tan, and the dimwits at Faux News trip all over themselves to describe how "presidential" he is. Why isn't he being pilloried like this woman?

by Anonymousreply 182June 7, 2019 4:29 PM

It’s called a “Corral” ( where livestock are penned or gather).

by Anonymousreply 183June 7, 2019 4:42 PM

"Hunny! You wear that crop top baby! What they gonna do, throw you out of a fucking Golden Corral? Old fuckers are in there with their Depends and shorts!"

by Anonymousreply 184June 7, 2019 5:13 PM

What ?! Trump is pilloried all the time for being an ugly fat slob. Rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 185June 7, 2019 5:52 PM

[quote]It saddens me that other gay and LGB men won't stand with me .Why body shame this woman?

Because fat people are the only ones considered lower than gays, and everyone loves to see someone else get it as bad as they have.

by Anonymousreply 186June 7, 2019 6:52 PM

She reminds me of this video, which features maybe one woman who can pull this dress off. Bodycon dresses weren’t meant for size 26.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187June 7, 2019 7:07 PM

Wasn't she the spokeswoman for the RNC?

by Anonymousreply 188June 7, 2019 7:37 PM

r178 you have never used poor judgment? we are talking about the way she dressed, not that she hurt someone or broke a law. People should be looking to remove the boards from their own eyes before trying to remove it from others. It has zero to do with "as long as I get mine." geezzzz..............

by Anonymousreply 189June 7, 2019 7:41 PM

I don't want to seem ' french ', but I don't really understand some aspects of the american culture. Is being that fat OK ? fat is really frowned upon in my country. Unless you're jewish, you don't want to be fat, it's considered low class and very vulgar. You're ' never too thin '.

by Anonymousreply 190June 7, 2019 7:59 PM

Here's a very serious question: Do you think something is wrong with the food supply of western nations?

These nations have been wealthy for a while, now but it seems like morbid obesity has ballooned in just 15 years. I don't just mean there are more people walking around in public who look chubbier than people did in the 1950's, I mean that now most people you will pass on the street are some level of obese.

I think some of these women have not harmonized their inner perception of their person with outer manifestation of their physical body because it's now culturally taboo for anyone to even mention obesity. Many of these woman seem to not realize how different their body is today from maybe just ten years ago, when they were 5-10 sizes smaller.

by Anonymousreply 191June 7, 2019 8:02 PM

R188 She’s never been Ronna Romney, but she has been Amy Kremer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 7, 2019 8:04 PM

And when she was Amy Kremer, she dressed so much more appropriately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 7, 2019 8:06 PM

[R190] I have seen French fat people with my own eyes. They’re in the boondocks, just like the American fatties, so stop with the BS.

by Anonymousreply 194June 7, 2019 8:11 PM

R191

To answer your question - yes.

I talked to a dietician about 15 years ago.

He told me three really bad things were table salt, corn fructose because it gets absorbed into the body and is very hard to lose, and margarine because it stays in the intestines, coating them and hindering the body from absorbing nutrients - he said this causes people to eat more until the body feels like it has gotten the nutrients it needs. The combination of fructose and margarine are big contributors to obesity, he said.

He recommended sea salt because it contains a large number of salts the body needs as opposed to a daily overdose of table salt (sodium chloride), avoiding products using high corn fructose instead of sugar, and using real butter in moderation instead of margarine.

I've followed this advice and I haven't regretted it.

by Anonymousreply 195June 7, 2019 8:17 PM

[quote]I'm glad that my parents sent my siblings and I to a private school

Oh Dear! maybe they should have charged higher tuition and hired a grammar teacher

by Anonymousreply 196June 7, 2019 8:17 PM

Erie is truly one of the dregs of Earth in terms of American cities.

Some of the trashiest trash that ever trashed in that era. It was somewhat better 20 years ago but anyone left in Erie now is either on welfare and fat, or trying to die from an opioid overdose (they have about 10 deaths a week from that shit).

by Anonymousreply 197June 7, 2019 8:19 PM

If it had been a Golden Corral in Florida, she would have been over dressed.

by Anonymousreply 198June 7, 2019 8:23 PM

If it had been a Golden Corral in Florida, she would have been overdressed.

by Anonymousreply 199June 7, 2019 8:25 PM

She's 10 lbs. of pork in a 5 lb. bag.

by Anonymousreply 200June 7, 2019 8:25 PM

[quote]The kind of trash that FILLS Erie.

She could practically fill LAKE Erie.

by Anonymousreply 201June 7, 2019 8:30 PM

I'm another one who initially thought this was about Gal Gadot.

by Anonymousreply 202June 7, 2019 9:24 PM

Golden Lasso, Golden Corral - seems logical enough. Maybe she could behead the parents who let their kids put their hands in the buffet food.

by Anonymousreply 203June 7, 2019 9:40 PM

She was best known for her previous appearances on the People of Walmart site.

by Anonymousreply 204June 7, 2019 9:41 PM

Of course, this fat cunt is getting free food out of the deal.

The last thing this whore needs.

by Anonymousreply 205June 7, 2019 9:47 PM

[quote]You're ' never too thin '.

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 206June 7, 2019 10:07 PM

Checking in as yet another one who clicked cause I thought this thread was about Gal 🤦🏻‍♀️

I know fat women seem to feel like they are constantly being shit on, but come on. She knew she looked like trash when she walked out the door. I can’t stand all the HAES bullshit, no you don’t look good, no I don’t have to think you are attractive, and there is no damn thing as “thin privilege.” Swim back out to sea and leave the rest of us in peace.

by Anonymousreply 207June 7, 2019 10:16 PM

Who wore it better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 7, 2019 10:56 PM

[quote] I talked to a dietician.........margarine because it stays in the intestines, coating them and hindering the body from absorbing nutrients - he said this causes people to eat more until the body feels like it has gotten the nutrients it needs.

This is nonsense. I don’t know what this person was, but it wasn’t a real dietician, unless he had gone insane after getting his degree.

by Anonymousreply 209June 7, 2019 11:12 PM

I know R195's post is a lie because there are NO male dieticians.

I've been to a few after surgeries and it's never a hot dude that would inspire people to eat a certain way.

It's always some obese sow who scolds you. And I always want to say, Bitch, have you looked in a mirror?

by Anonymousreply 210June 8, 2019 2:29 PM

Here’s some free dietician advice for my rotund DLers:

STOP FUCKING EATING SO MUCH!!

by Anonymousreply 211June 8, 2019 2:59 PM

Excuse r211’s beauty

by Anonymousreply 212June 9, 2019 3:32 PM

I was reading the comments about this over at Jezebel.

They feel...differently than we do.

by Anonymousreply 213June 9, 2019 3:34 PM

R213 shocker

by Anonymousreply 214June 9, 2019 4:20 PM

The problem is high fructose corn syrup in everything and glyphosate in all the corn.

by Anonymousreply 215June 10, 2019 1:16 AM

r213 the comments made me laugh

by Anonymousreply 216June 10, 2019 1:18 AM

the comments made here made me laugh

by Anonymousreply 217June 10, 2019 1:21 AM

Laughter is good

by Anonymousreply 218June 10, 2019 1:25 PM

I didn't realize the Golden Corral had such exacting standards.

by Anonymousreply 219June 10, 2019 1:32 PM

The French posters on DL are caricatures of French people and nothing like actual French people living in the world.

by Anonymousreply 220June 10, 2019 1:35 PM

Imagine what she’d do you if you cut her while she’s on line at Walmart?

by Anonymousreply 221June 10, 2019 1:45 PM

I not know if anyone else did this but I opened the link expecting to see a story about Gal Godot getting kicked out of Golden Corral

by Anonymousreply 222June 10, 2019 1:52 PM

As a teenager, I worked at Waldameer Park in Erie on Presque Isle. The place was filled daily with welfare whities who were simply obnoxious to everybody on staff. There was one old hag there on a daily basis with her slew of kiddies, looking like Granny from "The Beverly Hillbillies", but actually half her age. I was shocked to find out she was in her late thirties but looked 30 something years older. If you lived on the upper east side of Erie or on the lower west side of Erie, you were considered rich or upper middle class, but every other section was horrible. I haven't been back in years and have no desire to ever visit the city of my birth ever again.

by Anonymousreply 223June 10, 2019 1:58 PM

Nope. You’re the only one, r222.

by Anonymousreply 224June 10, 2019 1:58 PM

R223 Meth.

by Anonymousreply 225June 10, 2019 2:47 PM

Can't believe only one person so far has said anything about the name. HER NAME IS FUCKING SUERETTA.

by Anonymousreply 226June 14, 2019 1:32 AM

Gut spilling out and of course a tattoo. I didn't read the Facebook posts but I wonder if anybody was brave enough to say maybe it wasn't flattering to her figure?

by Anonymousreply 227June 14, 2019 1:37 AM

Here's a titty shot. Ewww.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228June 14, 2019 1:56 AM

[quote]So, her husband likes her dressed like that, does he. He's obviously into hoggin'.

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 229June 14, 2019 2:01 AM

[quote]Her husband should be charged with practicing bestiality. —How does one come back from being kicked out of Golden Corral?

Funny stuff

by Anonymousreply 230June 14, 2019 2:04 AM

She was originally at the Walmart deli trying to buy some fried chicken, fries, and coleslaw. But she was kicked out because she was overdressed.

by Anonymousreply 231June 14, 2019 2:38 AM

What she really needs is a full length mirror.

by Anonymousreply 232June 14, 2019 2:42 AM

From this thread title, I had incorrectly deduced that Gal Gadot had been shunned for Golden Corral.

by Anonymousreply 233June 14, 2019 2:48 AM

r228 nobody here wants to see that ;)

by Anonymousreply 234June 14, 2019 5:03 AM

What’s sad are the people praising her and giving her encouragement on her FB feed. Telling her she looks great, etc.

No, she does not. Heavy ladies can dress attractively and look good but not crammed into crop tops and shorts with too muck skin showing.

by Anonymousreply 235June 14, 2019 2:27 PM

[quote]R228 nobody ANYWHERE wants to see that ;)

Fixed that.

by Anonymousreply 236June 14, 2019 2:45 PM

She looks like her pussy smells. I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but thighs rubbing together never result in a wafting cloud of perfumed loveliness, no matter who wears what.

Her crime was not the top (though it's a misdemeanor, imo), but the shorts. No gurl, just fucking NO! Have some pride, have some modesty and mystery and wear a cute little peasant skirt with the top. It would've looked marvelous.

Damned redneck women need makeovers.

by Anonymousreply 237June 14, 2019 3:35 PM

Gurl.

Chuck E Cheese and Golden Corral in one day?! Can you imagine the number of calories, salt and sugar she consumed in one afternoon. It’s like white trash heaven. All that’s missing is a stop at Cracker Barrel on the way home.

by Anonymousreply 238June 14, 2019 4:18 PM

That was planned for after Golden Corral, r238. She was so upset, though, they skipped it.

The kids were mad as hell about it.

by Anonymousreply 239June 14, 2019 4:28 PM

[quote]I didn't realize the Golden Corral had such exacting standards.

It’s haute cuisine compared to Hometown Buffet, which is basically ground zero for the War on Taste.

by Anonymousreply 240June 14, 2019 6:01 PM

Sueretta in about 10 years:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 16, 2019 4:42 AM

Ten, huh, 241? You’re giving her that long?

by Anonymousreply 242June 16, 2019 11:27 AM

put on some clothes, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 243June 16, 2019 12:11 PM

I blame Lens Dunham.

by Anonymousreply 244June 20, 2019 7:54 AM

Did she use her gift certificate yet?

by Anonymousreply 245June 22, 2019 4:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!