Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marcia Cross says her anal cancer is linked to HPV and husband's throat cancer

Well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 22, 2019 1:19 AM

Whether or not this is correct, why in the name of god would you want this to be public knowledge?

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2019 3:28 PM

So he fucked her up the ass with his tongue?

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2019 3:31 PM

I am straight!!

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2019 3:32 PM

why is this news? we know about HPV.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2019 3:32 PM

Poor dear had the cancer of the doo doos.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2019 3:34 PM

He rimmed her and her ass gave him cancer!!!

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2019 3:36 PM

She's all over the talk show circuit giggling about her ass cancer and wearing it like a badge of honor.

Her husband is gay/bi and he put his dick wear the sun don't shine. And that, quite simply, is how she got it.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2019 3:37 PM

HPV or HIV ?

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2019 3:39 PM

Why the long face?

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2019 3:39 PM

So, did he eat her ass or fuck her up it?

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2019 3:47 PM

So her husband gave her cancer?

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2019 3:50 PM

I miss the days when people didn't overshare.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2019 3:57 PM

What R1 said. Actors/celebs are such freaks (and not in a good way).

I get she wants to destigmatize an "embarrassing" form of cancer or whatever, but she could've just announced the type of cancer she's battling, and be done with it. Was it really necessary to share the detail about the connection to her husband's throat cancer?

Their 12-year-old daughters must be thrilled that their mother is putting thoughts in strangers' heads of her getting rimmed, eaten out and fucked up the ass by their dad.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2019 4:01 PM

Me too, R12. But the fact is that some parents won't have their children vaccinated against HPV for bullshit reasons like "they're too young for sex", so publicity may help to overcome that kind of denial. If R7 is right that she's "giggling" about it on TV, I don't get that at all -- some people giggle when they're nervous, so maybe that's it.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2019 4:04 PM

Isn't she really, really gay and married this dude quickly when rumors were getting heavy when she was on "Desparate Housewives?"

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2019 4:04 PM

Sorry, Desperate.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2019 4:05 PM

What is the point of the DL snark here? That only homosexsicles spread HPV?

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2019 4:10 PM

Marcia and her 'Anal Angels' LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2019 4:14 PM

Marcia Cross DL controversy

DataLounge made mainstream news in February 2005, when a "friendly spy" claiming to work at ABC posted that Desperate Housewives actress Marcia Cross was preparing to come out as gay

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2019 4:17 PM

She is hoping to diminish the stigma associated with HPV.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2019 4:20 PM

Grandma Elizabeth should have told her "Don't touch it!" when she was a kid just like she did at the country club. Will those girls from Llanview PA ever learn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2019 4:23 PM

He probably just ate her snatch and some of the juices leaked into her asshole.

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2019 4:27 PM

Lois the lezzy Kibbee , her grandma on OLTL knew that if she ate the doo doo in Caddyshack, this would happen.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2019 4:29 PM

You can't get no infection in your booty hole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2019 4:30 PM

Good for her. I got in just under the wire to get the HPV vaccine free when it became available here. Now years later is given to children at school age 12 or 13.

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2019 4:31 PM

[quote]So, did he eat her ass or fuck her up it?

Little known fact:

This original I Love Lucy line once (and only once) uttered by Vivian Vance was replaced by the less provocative, yet ultimately frequently repeated line: “Let’s let her get a load of us.”

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2019 4:31 PM

That’s what killed Farrah Fawcett.

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2019 4:46 PM

Her husband likely had an hpv infection on his penis, which will eventually show up as a wart. However before there is a visible wart it's still possible to infect someone with hpv. That's how I got high grade anal dysplasia. My husband had an hpv infection/wart on his penis that had been dormant for about a decade. A couple weeks after my diagnosis the wart reappeared on his penis.

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2019 4:56 PM

Ruh roh.

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2019 4:57 PM

May I recommend a doctor?

by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2019 5:00 PM

I wonder if that is how Farrah got her anal cancer.

by Anonymousreply 31June 6, 2019 5:00 PM

Speaking of over sharing, R28 just topped Marcia Cross.

by Anonymousreply 32June 6, 2019 5:00 PM

Anyone who wasn’t vaccinated against HPV and has had sex has had HPV. Some strands stay others don’t. If you ever had genital warts you’ve had HPV.

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2019 5:04 PM

Teens or tweens need this vaccine and dumb parents are not vaccinating their kids. I hope she spreads her anal love to get kids vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 34June 6, 2019 5:04 PM

[quote] He rimmed her and her ass gave him cancer!!!

Or he rimmed her and his tongue gave her cancer.

I appreciate the public education/ destigmatization campaign, but agree that it could have stopped at "I have ass cancer."

by Anonymousreply 35June 6, 2019 5:06 PM

The Desperate Housewives Reunion show is turning into such a shitshow.

Felicity in prison

Marcia proudly talking about a rimjob that gave her cancer of the anus and her husband cancer of the throat.

Everyone still hates Teri, who was reportedly living in a van.

Nicolette sued Marc Cherry

Kathryn Joosten dead

Like seriously what the actual fuck?

by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2019 5:08 PM

The husband got throat cancer from licking her pussy and/or she got anal cancer from having anal sex with the husband. Either way, it stays in the family.

by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2019 5:17 PM

Vagina kills !!!

How many times does it need to be said that [bold]eating pussy causes throat cancer[/bold] before straight men get it? Vaginal oral sex is one of the leading causes of throat cancer among men.

There are other ways to go around it like using a dental damn, a vaginal condom, or they can eat ass instead.

by Anonymousreply 38June 6, 2019 5:18 PM

[r38] women don’t want their Anus licked instead of their vagina. 99% of women only orgasm from cunnilingus

by Anonymousreply 39June 6, 2019 5:20 PM

Marcia Cross has never had dick. Never

by Anonymousreply 40June 6, 2019 5:22 PM

[quote]The husband got throat cancer from licking her pussy and/or she got anal cancer from having anal sex with the husband. Either way, it stays in the family.

The husband probably gave her anal cancer because he would fuck her after fucking her vagina. He probably never wiped her pussy juices off his dick before going on her rear.

Straight men, do not fuck your ladies in the ass if your dick is wet on pussy juice. Take a few seconds to rinse before you perform anal sex. It's just a small effort that could save you female partner!

by Anonymousreply 41June 6, 2019 5:23 PM

[quote]women don’t want their Anus licked instead of their vagina. 99% of women only orgasm from cunnilingus

I understand, but the alternative would be to give your partner throat cancer. Just like many men that use a dental dam when they eat ass, straight couples could use them as well and it could be just as pleasurable to the female partner as if it were skin on skin contact. The male partner could lubricate the end of the dental dam that would have contact with the female genitalia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 6, 2019 5:29 PM

So what exactly happens with anal cancer? Colistomy bag?

by Anonymousreply 43June 6, 2019 5:31 PM

It can be cured with medicine, or part of your insides removed, or if advance death!

More females get anal cancer than males, but that probably because on males the inside of the anal area is a sexual organ.

by Anonymousreply 44June 6, 2019 5:35 PM

[quote]Straight men, do not fuck your ladies in the ass if your dick is wet on pussy juice. Take a few seconds to rinse before you perform anal sex. It's just a small effort that could save you female partner!

So what you are trying to say is... the lady already had HPV in her pussy, and then it got spread to her ass when the dude’s went straight from her pussy to ass??

You realize that HPV in the pussy also causes cervical cancer??

Not sure how your advice is really going to “save your female partner”??

by Anonymousreply 45June 6, 2019 5:42 PM

[quote]So what exactly happens with anal cancer? Colistomy bag?

Like all cancers, it depends on how early it is detected.

by Anonymousreply 46June 6, 2019 5:43 PM

She was always trying to get a peak at my pie.

by Anonymousreply 47June 6, 2019 5:43 PM

Farrah Fawcett died of anal cancer... and so will Marcia Cross.

by Anonymousreply 48June 6, 2019 5:43 PM

They were role playing. He was Kevin Spaceout, and she played the barely legal teen restaurant employee.

by Anonymousreply 49June 6, 2019 5:45 PM

Michael Douglas blamed his throat cancer on Cathy Zeta’s toxic pussy.

by Anonymousreply 50June 6, 2019 5:49 PM

How many gay men actually use dental dams for oral-anal contact ? I like the idea of using one instead of mostly avoiding rimming.

by Anonymousreply 51June 6, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote] How many times does it need to be said that eating pussy causes throat cancer before straight men get it?

IF the woman has a high-risk strain of HPV, then yes it can (but won't necessarily) happen. It's hardly a common outcome of eating pussy.

by Anonymousreply 52June 6, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote] Marcia Cross has never had dick. Never

Oh, ffs, how would you know? Even if she's truly a closeted lesbian, chances are she tried sex with a man at some point. And I doubt she's going around saying her anal cancer is linked to her husband's throat cancer just to make herself appear straight.

by Anonymousreply 53June 6, 2019 5:59 PM

She really should sit on this information.

by Anonymousreply 54June 6, 2019 6:01 PM

[quote] Farrah Fawcett died of anal cancer... and so will Marcia Cross.

Cross is in remission. Her cancer could come back, but if caught at an early stage, it probably won't. Anal cancer is typically not all that deadly, and even Farrah F awcett probably would have survived her recurrence if she had been willing to accept her doctors' recommendation of surgery and a permanent ostomy bag.

by Anonymousreply 55June 6, 2019 6:01 PM

Does she shit herself?

by Anonymousreply 56June 6, 2019 6:04 PM

[quote]Whether or not this is correct, why in the name of god would you want this to be public knowledge?

She actually might be interested in removing the stigma around anal cancer to help save lives.

I get the idea of pointless bitchery - even in these threads - but when the threads devolve into some seriously fucked up medical advice, DataLounge becomes dangerous. In the thread I posted, there are pictures of a guy with obvious HPV infection and people are getting upset because they're convinced that it's callouses or a light trick.

Hopefully, someone (male or female) will get a growth on their asshole checked because of Marsha Cross' television appearances and have their anal cancer caught early and treated before it spreads. Like R55 says, anal cancer is easily treated.

But once it hits stage IV, good luck...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 6, 2019 6:09 PM

[quote]r55 even Farrah F awcett probably would have survived her recurrence if she had been willing to accept her doctors' recommendation of surgery and a permanent ostomy bag.

Jill don't play dat.

Interferes with skatboarding!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 6, 2019 6:11 PM

Straight Panic.

by Anonymousreply 59June 6, 2019 6:17 PM

Jill wouldn't have let something like an ostomy keep her down, R58.

You can even do roller derby with one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 6, 2019 6:18 PM

Anal cancer is going to become very common once all the bareback-loving Millennial whores get older.

by Anonymousreply 61June 6, 2019 6:19 PM

[quote]It's hardly a common outcome of eating pussy.

It's just one of the leading causes of throat cancer among men. Yeah... not a common occurrence at all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 6, 2019 6:27 PM

Tango Mike India!

by Anonymousreply 63June 6, 2019 6:37 PM

60-80% of all adults have HPV- it's certainly nothing to feel ashamed of. Some strains are more likely to cause cancer than others. The high risk strains can be identified with cervical and anal pap smears. All women and gay men should have them. And perhaps throat smears for those who have engaged in vaginal delights and penile delights frequently! Seriously- get protected. Condoms are not effective protection- only the vaccine prior to infection- so for the young.

Rectal and cervical cancers are quite serious. This is no laughing matter. Learn from it and protect yourself with pap smears. If you are positive for the smear, laser cauterization of affected tissue is the treatment, and monitoring thereafter.

by Anonymousreply 64June 6, 2019 7:08 PM

She got the balloon knot broccoli.

by Anonymousreply 65June 6, 2019 7:14 PM

R50 They almost divorced because of this, she was really pissed she became bipolar after he said that.

by Anonymousreply 66June 6, 2019 7:52 PM

R66 I'm surprised they've lasted this long.

by Anonymousreply 67June 6, 2019 7:57 PM

I am so confused. If either had HPV couldn't you get cancer anywhere- throat, cervix anus??

SO HPV is localized like that?

Meaning, husband has HPV- and can only get throat cancer if he got it from eating her ass or pussy-

OR- Marsha caught HPV from someone else or her husband, and to get anal cancer it would be from someone with HPV fucking her ass?

Couldn't you get HPV throat cancer just from having vaginal sex?

The HPV causes cancer local to where the virus was "introduced"???

by Anonymousreply 68June 6, 2019 8:06 PM

He caught that from an older woman, R50; waaaay before my time. Luckily for me, juvenile HPV is extremely rare.

I’m the girl on the left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 6, 2019 8:08 PM

^^ Don't act so unknowing, you diseased whore

by Anonymousreply 70June 6, 2019 8:08 PM

Sores on a man's scrotum bang up against a woman'sass during sex...That's how straight women get anal warts.

by Anonymousreply 71June 6, 2019 8:23 PM

You told me it was a mole.

by Anonymousreply 72June 6, 2019 8:27 PM

R68, yes HPV is a localized infection that is usually spread by sexual contact. It causes cancer in the areas where it is located.

HPV infection is common, and most people with it don’t develop cancer.

Cervical cancer in women is easily detected and treated.

Anal cancer can be treated if detected early too.

Also, anal cancer (caused by HPV) is much different than rectal cancer. Colon and rectal cancers are usually adenocarcinomas which are a different type of cancer and have different causes and risk factors, and are much more common.

by Anonymousreply 73June 6, 2019 8:33 PM

HPV *can* result in cancer. And, as R73 said, it is localized. So if you're infected on your anus, you are at higher risk of developing anal cancer. That said, if you touch infected skin in one area, and then touch somewhere else on your body, you can potentially spread the infection to that body part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 6, 2019 8:36 PM

[quote]r71 Sores on a man's scrotum bang up against a woman'sass during sex...That's how straight women get anal warts.

Well I never in all my life - -

by Anonymousreply 75June 6, 2019 8:37 PM

Do gays get them on the chin?

by Anonymousreply 76June 6, 2019 8:40 PM

So he got his HPV throat cancer from giving a bj to an infected guy then? And I assume she got her cancer from anal sex with an infected guy (probably hubby.)

by Anonymousreply 77June 6, 2019 8:45 PM

Their kids are school age. There was no need to put this out there.

by Anonymousreply 78June 6, 2019 8:49 PM

Straight people are strange.

by Anonymousreply 79June 6, 2019 8:50 PM

Yes, R78. The take-away for this story is, "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!?"

by Anonymousreply 80June 6, 2019 9:00 PM

[quote]Anal cancer is going to become very common once all the bareback-loving Millennial whores get older.

I agree. HPV is going to be the health crisis of our generation, because the medical community right now is doing a poor job of educating and giving people the vaccine. The FDA approved the vaccine for adults up to age 46 only last year. And there is not even an approved HPV screening for men yet! The medical community is just going to wait until everyone has cancer to do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 81June 6, 2019 9:02 PM

I'm shocked at how prudish people are being about this. It's important information for everyone to have regardless of gender or partners. Who cares how she got it? I wish her the best of luck and hope she beats it.

by Anonymousreply 82June 6, 2019 9:08 PM

Big Pharma strikes again.

Schools are mandating HPV vaccines while this study points to the HPV vaccines decreasing fertility in females (which is good, because the Earth needs fewer children)

[quote] A lowered probability of pregnancy in females in the USA aged 25–29 who received a human papillomavirus vaccine injection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 6, 2019 9:30 PM

Oh, goodie. Here come the anti-vaxxers.

That is a wildly irresponsible conclusion from the study you posted, R83.

Did you consider that women/girls who receive the vaccine may live in a more educated environment that leads to proper fertility screening and contraceptive education?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 6, 2019 9:42 PM

That study at R83 is from last year's JOURNAL OF TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH, not the fucking National Enquirer.

What an idiot you are, R84 - some vaccines are valid means ALL vaccines are valid?

Medicine never makes a mistake? Remember YAZ the birth control with the cute ads? Well, they disappeared, why? Because of the alleged side-effects including blood clots, gall bladder issues, heart attacks and strokes.

Right now, the Medical Industrial Complex is pushing Lupron, a prostrate cancer drug, also used to CASTRATE SEX OFFENDERS, with more than 16,000 FDA complaints, on "gender non-conforming" (read GAY) kids.

The Medical Industrial Complex claims Lupron is a safe, reversible "puberty-blocker" and that not going through puberty will not harm a child.

FUCKING BULLSHIT.

If you, R84, think that pharmaceutical companies, with the help of doctors, don't create a need before filling it for $$$ in profit, grow up.

by Anonymousreply 85June 6, 2019 9:52 PM

Whoooo. Another nutjob, anti-vaxxer who doesn't know how to read the studies they post that I get to ignore.

Lots of false-equivalency and "I forgot to take my MEDS!" crazy-person capitalization going on in that post...

by Anonymousreply 86June 6, 2019 9:57 PM

A strange announcement to make—not the anal cancer, but that she got it because of HPV, which was the cause of her husband's throat cancer. At least she is in remission, though I hope it stays that way. Farrah Fawcett was in remission for a few years, but it came back with a vengeance.

by Anonymousreply 87June 6, 2019 10:11 PM

Husband is probably gay or bi .Since marcia cross had her own lesbian rumors.

by Anonymousreply 88June 6, 2019 10:21 PM

That's the worst part of anal cancer, R87. When it metastasizes, it almost alway hits the lungs, the liver, the brain, or bones. Once it does, it's no longer a matter of "if." It's a matter of when.

I'll just say it - I survived a bout of anal cancer over five years ago. The chemo protocol is the same protocol they've been using for breast cancer for decades (5-FU & mitamycin). That was paired with radiation five days a week, for a total of fourty-five treatments. Everyone talks about chemo. The chemo is awful, (I did mine in the hospital, since I had to be on the drip continuously for four days).

But seriously - fuck the chemo - the radiation is HEINOUS. My oncologist told me that the treatment for anal cancer is one of the hardest to finish - most people have a hard time making it through to the end. My asshole fucking MELTED. But I still had to use it. The pain was absolutely excruciating, and it lasted for MONTHS after radiation was finished.

I'm lucky. My cancer was staged at IIIb. I thought for sure I was dead. But I've been kicking for over five years with no reoccurrence, so - YAY. I was also very open about my treatment with my friends. I was going to make sure that people I knew and loved weren't going to get shamed into denial and fail to treat anal warts or penile warts. Shame keeps people from getting diagnosed and treated for HPV.

It doesn't matter how Marica Cross or her husband got HPV. People are notoriously in denial about it and the harm it can cause. The more people who share their experiences with HPV and related cancers, the better. Shaming them only reinforces the stigma. (For the record, people used to say the same shit about people with HIV.)

I've had a couple of guys show up to my house with warts on their dicks who think I'm gonna' put them in my mouth. And no matter how nicely I try to say, "Hey, man. You may want to get that checked out," they get defensive and insist I'm wrong. I'll usually say something like "Okay. I'm wrong. I hope you call your doctor." And send them on their way.

So, my ass doesn't work the way it used to. I can't get fucked anymore, so I may be considered "DEAD" by DL standards, but I can still suck a lemon through a garden hose. And I'm happy to report I'm still alive, still weird, and I love the life I have, even if it's different than the life I had before.

by Anonymousreply 89June 6, 2019 10:47 PM

I feel bad for them, I really do, but this is TMI.

by Anonymousreply 90June 6, 2019 10:48 PM

So he ate out her ass?

by Anonymousreply 91June 6, 2019 10:51 PM

That's how soap star Colleen Zenk got tongue cancer. Her cheating husband gave her HPV in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 92June 6, 2019 10:53 PM

What causes HPV? I know I can google it so fuck off. From people who had it, how is it transmitted. Don't they say 40% of people have it?

by Anonymousreply 93June 6, 2019 10:53 PM

R89 I love you, bitch, and am glad you are still here.

I bet you can suck the chrome right off the bumper!

by Anonymousreply 94June 6, 2019 10:54 PM

Only on DataLounge can queens wax poetic about the Wrigleyville Cumdump & the color of Aaron Schocks chocolate starfish and then clutch their pearls when people discuss their sex lives in order to encourage cancer screening!

by Anonymousreply 95June 6, 2019 10:57 PM

80 percent of sexually actives have it. Yuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 6, 2019 10:58 PM

R93 Ir’s a virus. HPV = Human Papilloma Virus. It’s transmitted via sexual contact. It causes cervical cancer and throat cancer as well as anal cancer.

by Anonymousreply 97June 6, 2019 10:58 PM

I had ayal warts in college and they froze them off. The virus has since left my system

by Anonymousreply 98June 6, 2019 11:02 PM

And penile cancer, R97! Don't forget that one!

And it *can* cause. It doesn't always cause (See r98). Most strains of HPV leave the body all by themselves.

HIV, smoking, poor diet can all be cancer "risk factors" when combined with HPV, but none of those things need to be present for cancer to develop.

The best diagnostic tool (outside of a biopsy, if you have a lesion) is a Pap smear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 6, 2019 11:04 PM

Oh Dear R98.

by Anonymousreply 100June 6, 2019 11:04 PM

The sad part is is that some rag like The National Enquirer were probably going to go public with it, which is why she went public with it. There's no privacy anymore. Is some fat cunt in a doctor's office or hospital who's making $13.00 an hour, who has access to medicle files, can make an easy 10 grand, your privacy is gone.

by Anonymousreply 101June 6, 2019 11:14 PM

Bit like Michael Douglas getting throat cancer from all the cunt he ate.

Same thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 6, 2019 11:18 PM

This is the blog of a guy who was diagnosed with HPV tonsillar cancer in 2015 with mets to both lungs and bone diagnosed a year later. He was the CEO of biotech company Cytogen which researches cancer cures when he was diagnosed. He has stopped treatment and is currently in hospice care with months left to live. He crusades for everyone to get the HPV vaccine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 6, 2019 11:28 PM

I must say I’m impressed. Usually fraus only bitch their husbands have their heads up their own ass. This is the first time a frau has claimed her husband’s head was up her ass - and gave her cancer.

by Anonymousreply 104June 6, 2019 11:29 PM

Vaginas are cancerous. Start using Dental dams ladies.

by Anonymousreply 105June 6, 2019 11:37 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 106June 6, 2019 11:52 PM

R105 Your dick can spread it too.

by Anonymousreply 107June 6, 2019 11:53 PM

Marcia's story would brand anyone, who would post it, on Datalounge as an Elaborate Scenario Troll.

There is no way in hell that these two ever come close to touch each other's genitals. Maybe one of them does have an STD, from a random trick, and they came up with the PR fix idea that they both have some illness and use this scare as their starting point to raise awareness in order to a) bury the sordid details how him or her got that STD in the first place and b) raise their media profile by being outspoken spokesperson for their noble cause.

by Anonymousreply 108June 6, 2019 11:53 PM

So much misinformation. Most women who get anal cancer don’t get it from anal sex. The anus and some of the vaginal area are close to each other and in women that’s where the tumor is. A number of men who get anal cancer are immune compromised (hiv/aids). The reason you don’t hear much about anal cancer is that numbers are small overall (2700 men 5600 women). Compare that to the 200k colon and 340k yearly breast cancer diagnosis. Cervical cancer rates dropped over 80% when a Pap test was integrated into a woman’s check up. Almost all cervical cancer cases are from women who went more than 2 years with out a Pap test.

There are over 100 types of hpv most of them hamless and for most people the infection clears up on its own with the person never knowing they had it. Only a few strands are cancer causing and the stands that cause genital/anal warts ARE NOT CANCER CAUSING.

Most oral cancer cases are still caused by smoking and drinking. Michael Douglas was photographed smoking after he completed treatment. Most dentists will do a oral cancer check now. Unfortunately a little over 50% of people go to a dentist once a year.

Unless you have had only one sexual partner it’s almost impossible to know where you got HPV.

by Anonymousreply 109June 7, 2019 12:02 AM

Did Farrah Fawcett catch her ass cancer the same way? Not from having her salad tossed by Marcia Cross's husband, but by getting rimmed by someone else with throat cancer?

by Anonymousreply 110June 7, 2019 12:06 AM

No, R109, most oral cancers are not caused by smoking and drinking. According to the CDC article at R102, “70% of oropharyngeal cancers in the United States are caused by HPV.”

by Anonymousreply 111June 7, 2019 12:10 AM

[quote]Everyone still hates Teri, who was reportedly living in a van.

Down by the river?

by Anonymousreply 112June 7, 2019 1:32 AM

[quote]A lowered probability of pregnancy in females in the USA aged 25–29 who received a human papillomavirus vaccine injection

Most likely because the women 25-29 who got HPV vaccine know that they are whores and are using other birth control like the pill.

by Anonymousreply 113June 7, 2019 1:36 AM

R103 = more proof that pussy is CANCER-CAUSING. Get on those warning labels, CDC!!

by Anonymousreply 114June 7, 2019 1:45 AM

Please do not assail my husband's honor!

We want to be respected as the avid heterosexualists that we are!

by Anonymousreply 115June 7, 2019 2:01 AM

STI and STDs are never good thread topics at DL because the 50% of DLers who are severely damaged goods shart their idiocy all over such threads.

by Anonymousreply 116June 7, 2019 2:02 AM

So if she was a lesbian, how did she get HPV if she wasn’t getting any dick?

by Anonymousreply 117June 7, 2019 2:34 AM

OH MY GOD nobody cares about these details for chrissakes.

by Anonymousreply 118June 7, 2019 2:36 AM

What details r118?

by Anonymousreply 119June 7, 2019 2:37 AM

details on how HPV passed and stuck on these two's nasty bits. WHO CARES - we can't know and neither can they. SEX. Fer crissakes they had SEX lives and got HPV.

by Anonymousreply 120June 7, 2019 2:40 AM

So, her husband is a poonanny licker? How vile.

by Anonymousreply 121June 7, 2019 2:43 AM

r210, it's nasty until its YOUR ass with anal cancer! People need to know exactly how this stuff is transferred person to person, because people just ignore HPV like it's nothing.

My friend who has been married for almost 10 years got it (warts) from her husband when they started dating. He cheated on her after about 1 year into the relationship and gave her the HPV, without knowing because he himself had ZERO symptoms. They are happy now with kids, but she could've gotten another strain that would've given her cancer later in life.

by Anonymousreply 122June 7, 2019 2:51 AM

Those of us who experienced and reveled in the sexual revolution of the late last century, in the ignorance and bursting hormones of your youth should genuflection before our lucky stars if we are healthy and disease free today.

I know I am. It's just pure luck, and medical science breakthrough, that we're all not raging, demented syphilitics in tattered clothes, looking like lepers and raging against our sorry fate.

by Anonymousreply 123June 7, 2019 2:57 AM

Wrong r111. There are roughly 54000 cases of oral cancer diagnosed every year. Around 18,000 are HPV related. The latest is that’s of that 18000 13500 are men and 3500 are women. Despite the sharp increase in woman performing oral sex on their sex partners, the number of hpv cancer cases in women hasn’t increased.

by Anonymousreply 124June 7, 2019 3:02 AM

In DL logic, STIs are the punishment for skanks, cheaters, whores, giving and taking DISGUSTiNG WET HARD DICKS in mouths, pussies and asses - mais quelle horreur!

by Anonymousreply 125June 7, 2019 3:08 AM

Again, R124. From the CDC: “HPV is thought to cause 70% of oropharyngeal cancers in the United States.” What part of that do you not understand?

by Anonymousreply 126June 7, 2019 3:13 AM

ASS WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 127June 7, 2019 3:16 AM

Okay, R124, you're both pretty.

It's easier to understand if you both realize that "oral cancer" and "oropharyngeal cancers" are classified as separate cancers.

HPV causes the vast majority of oropharyngeal cancers. Tobacco plays more heavily in the development of oral cancer. Both, however, can be a risk factor for either one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 7, 2019 3:17 AM

Dear DL

I've drained at least 1000 cocks and smoked over a thousand joints. When will the HPV cancer start in my greedy sinful mouth-throat cunt?

I know I am doomed.

Yours sincerely,

by Anonymousreply 129June 7, 2019 3:23 AM

Oropharyngeal cancers are at the base of the tongue and tonsils r124 what part don’t you understand dear?

12% of women will get breast cancer in their lifetime. You’re chances of getting oral cancer are low.

See Johns Hopkins study linked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 7, 2019 3:31 AM

How'd he get the chin cancer?

by Anonymousreply 131June 7, 2019 3:33 AM

[quote]It's just one of the leading causes of throat cancer among men. Yeah... not a common occurrence at all...

Throat cancer itself is not very common, moron at r62. About 40,000 people in the US are diagnosed with it each year, which is about 3 percent of all cancer cases. So, no, throat cancer is not a common result of eating pussy even if eating pussy is a common cause of throat cancer.

by Anonymousreply 132June 7, 2019 5:43 AM

Here's the bottom line: gay men who have receptive anal sex are at much higher risk for developing anal cancer than straight men. Gay men who are HIV+ are at an even higher risk, even if their HIV is well-controlled with medication. Gay men who are sexually active with anal sex should be checked via a pap smear beginning in their mid-20s for abnormal cells in their anuses. If pre-cancerous lesions develop (not uncommon), they should receive a high resolution anoscopy (HRA) twice a year. If lesions get larger they should be ablated (removed with electrocautery or surgically removed). Most people who have precancerous lesions do not go on to develop anal cancer, but who wants to be in that 5% who goes on to develop it? A colostomy is not a pretty thing and metastatic cancer is even uglier and deadlier. Women have dealt with this for decades, and it's one of the reasons they get a PAP smear every time they see their gynecologists, but because gay men are squeamish about having their asses checked out by a doctor, many often wait until it's too late for a good outcome.

by Anonymousreply 133June 7, 2019 6:31 AM

Hugs for you, r89. Your story is valuable to hear and fuck those whiners who stick their heads in the sand.

by Anonymousreply 134June 7, 2019 2:31 PM

Sounds more like she was rimming him.

by Anonymousreply 135June 7, 2019 2:33 PM

Thanks, R94 & R134. As long as I can talk about it, I will. I don't usually risk breaking anonymity on here because - well, I have eyes - but I think this disease is so grossly misunderstood that we have to be proactive about breaking the cycle.

One of my friends was diagnosed with anal cancer about six months before I was. He walked me through all the worst parts of treatment. I credit him with saving my life. Without him, I don't think I would have been able to get through the chemo. His experience of doing it at home with a pump convinced me I needed to be in the hospital.

He was stage two, and within the first year of his treatment being complete, the cancer metastasized to his lung. He died shortly after that. He was stage II.

Is it rare? Yes. Does that matter when it's happening to you? Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 136June 7, 2019 2:46 PM

SO her husband sucked the same dick that fucked her?

by Anonymousreply 137June 7, 2019 2:51 PM

R130 The oropharynx includes the soft palate, side and back walls of the throat, tonsils and back one-third of the tongue. Google it.

by Anonymousreply 138June 7, 2019 3:54 PM

R135

No, sounds more like the reverse of what you stated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 22, 2019 1:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!