Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ALERTT: HIIIII TO ALLLLLL GURLS DATA!!!! MOI NEEDS HELP SOS!

Hello to all prett gurls on the Lounge!!!!!! I need moi help as I am ver broke! Have no mula because mens don't love me on the San B anymore!!!!!!! Moi thinks moi is still ver prett but no mens stop! I tried last night on the San B and wore my fabu yello min skirt and blue bootys with a red wig . Moi looked fabu but I just got a beer can thrown on moi!!!! I end up giving a prett men on the San B a loving for free but him was homeless!!!!! Anyway Ive been told by some beauties I met that Moi can ask for mon on the comput? Please all you beatiful prett gurls on the lounge Data how do moi do it?????? Love and toods to all prett men.

by Anonymousreply 35March 21, 2020 12:01 AM

Wund is love.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2019 4:42 AM

Wund is tard.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2019 4:43 AM

Lawdy Miss Scarlett, I don’t know nothin about birthing no Yankees.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2019 4:44 AM

Hunny, I don't know about all that, but I do know that MY COOTER IS ITCHIN' Y'ALL.

I am SERIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2019 4:46 AM

What the hell is "the San B?"

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2019 4:10 PM

Her cute name for the mental ward

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2019 4:28 PM

Oh hiiiii to all gurls D!!! For the mens asking, the San B is the wundy Street In Weho that I walk on to find the pretty mens!!! But they don't want moi now!!!! What should moi do for mon? Love and kisses to all you prett gurls on the Lounge D!

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2019 4:59 AM

Get a GoWundMe page.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2019 5:01 AM

Lol R8

Wund, there are lots of pretty mens with big bux hanging out by the El Pollo Loco dumpster in Van Nuys. Check it out.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2019 5:13 AM

Wund, beware of that prett but evil gurl Aaron Schock!

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2019 5:29 AM

I thought you said El Cholo Loco R9!

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2019 5:46 AM

OH HIIII TO ALL GURLS D! ON the lounge of Wund! What a marv idea!!!! GO WUND ME!!!! Oh prett bois thanks and toods to all prett gurls on the Lounge and the San B!!!!! I will post link when moi gets over to the librar and borrows a comput!!!! Thanks and wund love!

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2019 10:30 PM

OH hiiii to all prett girls on the wundy Lounge data! You are all fabu in your own right and prett. Dont be afraid to act like gurls. That is what moi and you all want. we are all gurls inisde!!! But moi had bad news as I was banned from all LA libraries!!! Someone complained when moi went in the womens room , but moi was in a dress and a fabu wig!!!!! So moi will have to get on a free comput somwhere else. ANy prett men in LA no where I can get a free comput???? I could borrow urs and give you a surprise!!!!!! It will be wundy and I love all of your inches!!! Let moi kmow! nite nite!

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2019 5:43 AM

OH hiiii to all gurls d! No one will help moi??? Please read moi last post and let moi no!!! Going to the San B for some Pride!!!

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2019 2:04 AM

[quote]Going to the San B for some Pride!!!

"Pride". What a cute name for heroin you've come up with, Wund.

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2019 2:47 AM

Oh hiiii to all gurls D! I just got back from the San B and made 80 dollars with some mens! Moi still has it! This one prett men pulled into the park garage on top of the supermarket and I gave him some mouth love ! It was wundy! This boi soiled my dress so moi had to come home for a quick change! Toodles and I'm going back out!

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2019 5:05 AM

And they say romance is dead.

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2019 5:17 AM

[quote]80 dollars with some mens!

Since we all know you only charge $3.50 for anal, your butthole must be singin' the blues.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2019 7:39 PM

Oh hiiiii to all gurls D!!!! ON the wundy Longe! I feel so wund tonite as this wundy boi has taken me in his marv casa!!!! Moi was so broke but now I just have to makes his meals and give him some butt love and he pays all mois bills!!!!! I don't like when he poos on moi but a gurl must do!!! He loves when I wear my wundy purple dress with my pink wig! I look so wund!!!!! Ooops he's calling me and moi has to clean up my face! Rember all of us want to be gurls in our own right. We are prett and dont wnat to look like mens! Gurl power!

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2019 4:34 AM

Wtf

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2019 4:41 AM

Wundy Gurl was a DL character from long ago. The OP is pretending to be her and failing at it.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2019 4:44 AM

OP=Miss Piggy on a meth bender. Wunderful.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2019 4:44 AM

Wund, is his name Danny by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2019 4:44 AM

Wund IS love.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2019 4:45 AM

R21, prett-ending to be her.

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2019 4:45 AM

Go to sleep Vairst Letty.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2019 4:48 AM

R22 Miss Piggy on a bender trying to channel a drag version of AUSA Caroline Julian from Bones.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2019 7:19 AM

{r19} oh hi to the lounge d...it is MOI, Moii prmises!

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2019 6:04 AM

{r21} Oh hiiiiii to all gurls data!!! IT is MOI I swear on the life of my fam!!! Love and toods to all girls and rememb we are all prett in our own right!

by Anonymousreply 29June 29, 2019 11:03 PM

This shit is trippy.

by Anonymousreply 30June 29, 2019 11:04 PM

WAIT!

WUNDY WAS ON THE DL IN THE LAST YEAR AND NO ONE TOLD ME??!!???

by Anonymousreply 31March 20, 2020 3:50 AM

OP, crack is whack!

I can just imagine you tweaking, walking up and down the boardwalk in your short shorts and heels, taking a hit of your pipe in the alley, re-applying your lipstick, and then sashaying back out to the walk, where you make cat calls at hot guys, and blow them kisses.

Super creepy, Wundy Gurll.

by Anonymousreply 32March 20, 2020 4:55 PM

I imagine Wundy looks something like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 20, 2020 4:57 PM

And this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 20, 2020 4:57 PM

Wundy is definitely a crack whore.

by Anonymousreply 35March 21, 2020 12:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!