Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Weiner Has Been Loosed

Hide yo daughters! Lock yo doors!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 23, 2019 1:47 PM

sadly, he suffers from tinymeat.

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2019 9:40 PM

cuz they rapin' everbody up year

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2019 9:40 PM

LOCK 'IM UP!

Just look at the grouchy, predatory face'a his.

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2019 9:44 PM

Whip it out, Anthony!!! at least when your big cock is on show, we don't have to look at that meeskite punim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2019 9:45 PM

How long until he’s a sex-pest again? He will definitely fall back into his perv ways!

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2019 10:25 PM

This is horrible news! Girls, lock all doors, block all phones, hide, run, shield, cower, whatever it takes!

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2019 10:41 PM

I'd still suck him off

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2019 10:44 PM

Me, too, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2019 11:04 PM

His car was waiting at the prison to take him home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2019 11:35 PM

Love to hear his sexy time incarceration stories.

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2019 11:38 PM

Are Hillary and Huma still scissoring?

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2019 11:40 PM

Women, flee!!

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2019 1:33 AM

Duck and Cover!!

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2019 2:29 AM

Dick and Covet!

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2019 3:24 AM

Hide the Craken!

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2019 4:17 AM

Is that Paul Ryan I see behind the wheel, R9?

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2019 4:21 AM

I saw him on a citi bike a few weeks ago...I wonder if he got it out during the ride.

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2019 4:35 AM

Can you imagine if someone really attractive like Josh Hawley or Tom Cotton showed us their erect cocks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2019 7:05 PM

[quote]someone really attractive like Josh Hawley or Tom Cotton

Southerly inbred attractiveness? Being closeted gay GOPs is intrinsically hideous in itself..

PS Weiner looks so disgusting and vile and could strike again.

by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2019 7:13 PM

R18: Josh Hawley is ugly. And why are you thirsty for Nazi cock? Some sort of self-loathing fetish?

by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2019 7:33 PM

Women: Run, Flee, Escape!

by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2019 1:36 AM

If he became presidential candidate #24, he would have high name recognition, like Biden. Come to think of it, that would be an interesting ticket. They both know how to reach out to women.

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2019 1:39 AM

Nuts that his career was ruined over a sex scandal that didn't even involve actual sex. What an insane flame out.

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2019 1:42 AM

He is such a self-destructive loser

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2019 1:42 AM

What's Huma up to? Any chance for a reconciliation?

by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2019 1:47 AM

Huma should troll the Wein-ster by blowing up his inbox with shots of her meat curtains, closed and parted, as well as choice shots of other vulvic apparatus.

by Anonymousreply 26May 20, 2019 1:49 AM

This piece of shit is the reason Trump is President. Hillary Clinton emails on his laptop lead to another investigation into Hillary and the letter from Comey a few days before the election.

by Anonymousreply 27May 20, 2019 2:02 AM

I always wonder what someone like this does for work?

He's high profile, but not wealthy--disgraced and convicted of a disgusting crime. Where does he go from here?

by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2019 2:12 AM

He could make a pretty penny for a tell-all autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 29May 20, 2019 2:13 AM

R29, yes, entitled "Weiner On Weiner."

by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2019 3:47 AM

Poor man. I feel for him. I do. Poor sick little bastard.

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2019 4:29 AM

R25, aren't they still married? I don't think they will actually divorce. Like Maria and Arnold.

From Wikipedia:

Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner withdrew their divorce case from court in January 2018, stating that they decided to settle the divorce privately in order to spare their six-year-old son further embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 32May 20, 2019 4:34 AM

Even if they divorced privately, wouldn't the media be able to get the divorce date?

by Anonymousreply 33May 20, 2019 4:37 AM

[quote] I always wonder what someone like this does for work?

The Clinton Foundation probably has several conduits to launder his direction a pile of cash in exchange for discretion about Hillary and Bill,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 20, 2019 6:50 AM

So he is a registered sex offender now? Does that mean that he can't live near schools, kindergartens etc? Or is that different in different states?

I live in Europe and my only knowledge of the sex offender laws in the USA is through documentaries. From what I saw there it seemed like it is very difficult for sex offenders to ever return to a normal life, because of the law. Is this the same with Weiner? Will he be allowed to live with his kid again or will it be supervised shorter visits with the son?

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2019 7:18 AM

R24 WW

by Anonymousreply 36May 20, 2019 8:04 AM

And these lost causes will rail on about someone's alcohol or drug use, right?

by Anonymousreply 37May 20, 2019 8:07 AM

That pic is so sad. Hopeless. It really says it all. He can't recover from his addiction because it is part of his character. He's sick.

How does he not kill himself?

$20 on January 2020 death pool

by Anonymousreply 38May 20, 2019 8:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 20, 2019 9:17 AM

He should run for president with Stacey Abrams as vice

by Anonymousreply 40May 20, 2019 9:18 AM

It's been said on here before, but I think it bears repeating that part of the disappointment in all this is what a balls-out (no pun intended), fiery Democrat he was. That party could really use more sharp-tongued bitches in its midst.

by Anonymousreply 41May 20, 2019 9:26 AM

Wait, is that shoulder tattoo real?

I believe he just needs to register his residence with police. He maybe has to live a certain distance from schools.

Very sad for him.

by Anonymousreply 42May 20, 2019 9:37 AM

Too sick to live

by Anonymousreply 43May 20, 2019 9:52 AM

but what sounds did Huma make when he was deep fukin her??

by Anonymousreply 44May 20, 2019 10:58 AM

[quote]This piece of shit is the reason Trump is President. Hillary Clinton emails on his laptop lead to another investigation into Hillary and the letter from Comey a few days before the election.

Hillary chose to keep this grifter and his wife in her “inner circle”. Another display of her terrible judgment.

by Anonymousreply 45May 20, 2019 11:42 AM

What a nice cock...he can loose it on me anytime

by Anonymousreply 46May 20, 2019 11:46 AM

she married and crawled into bed with that?????

by Anonymousreply 47May 20, 2019 11:54 AM

Never have dealings either ever w/darkies

by Anonymousreply 48May 20, 2019 11:55 AM

I’m sure Huma is waiting with open arms to take him back.

by Anonymousreply 49May 20, 2019 12:00 PM

Why do I find him hot? Why?

by Anonymousreply 50May 20, 2019 2:19 PM

R50 Because he is Blanche! He Is!

by Anonymousreply 51May 20, 2019 2:39 PM

He's not a grifter; he's a perv.

by Anonymousreply 52May 20, 2019 3:20 PM

[51] oy! You're no help!

by Anonymousreply 53May 20, 2019 6:39 PM

I remember he had a hot cock

by Anonymousreply 54May 20, 2019 6:47 PM

"Hillary chose to keep this grifter and his wife in her “inner circle”. Another display of her terrible judgment."

Trump himself, his family, his friends and his cabinet are serial grifters and con artists extraordinaire. Didn't keep him/them out of office.

by Anonymousreply 55May 20, 2019 6:52 PM

R50, he is supremely confident and cocky, and that is attractive to many people. His face is ugly, but the rest of him is fine, especially if you like them lanky.

by Anonymousreply 56May 20, 2019 7:06 PM

[quote]Trump himself, his family, his friends and his cabinet are serial grifters and con artists extraordinaire. Didn't keep him/them out of office.

Well, the criminal investigation of Weiner, which led to the discovery of additional classified Hillary emails on his laptop...DID keep her out of office.

Sucks to be her. If she hadn’t used an illegal private email server in the first place and been under FBI investigation for it, the Weiner emails probably wouldn’t have affected her. Again, more terrible judgment from “most qualified candidate ever” Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 57May 20, 2019 7:42 PM

Just today, it has been revealed Ms. Betsy DeVos, Trump apologist and head cunt of the U.S. Department of Education, has been using a private email server. Will this hag be investigated ad infinitum by Republicans? Will this shedog be forced to endure an 11 hour grilling by the US Senate?

Why the double standard, R57?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 20, 2019 8:45 PM

[quote]Why the double standard, [R57]?

I don’t know. Why don’t you ask the FBI?

by Anonymousreply 59May 20, 2019 8:50 PM

You're the one being the know-it-all asshole, R59. Ring up the FBI and get back to us.

by Anonymousreply 60May 20, 2019 9:09 PM

R53 Ok then-it's the corona on the cock....just by looking at it you can feel it in your mouth and the pulsing of the head as he sperms

by Anonymousreply 61May 20, 2019 9:17 PM

Weiner can slap my face repeatedly with that monster cock before I suck it totally dry. I love skinny, rat-faced guys with beer can cocks.

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2019 9:46 PM

R58, I doubt the Secretary of Education is exchanging state secrets (literally) over emails. While it would be nice for her to endure that, it’s not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 63May 22, 2019 10:32 PM

[61] now I get it.

by Anonymousreply 64May 24, 2019 6:11 PM

He's sexting me as I type this

by Anonymousreply 65May 24, 2019 6:15 PM

Come on, Anthony, give us some new cock shots to drool over!!

by Anonymousreply 66May 24, 2019 6:52 PM

He was such a great attack dog on the House floor. We miss him doing that. He was sharp as hell.

His perving on teenage girls - not missed.

I hope his family has enough money to take care of him and his son for the rest of Weiner's life.

by Anonymousreply 67May 24, 2019 6:59 PM

"He was such a great attack dog on the House floor. We miss him doing that. He was sharp as hell."

No, he wasn't. He was just loud and obnoxious. He had a big mouth but didn't accomplish much of anything. And he was a terror to work for, a nasty, demanding prick.

I don't know what he intends to do to support himself. I heard he was shopping around for a book deal. Good luck with that! I don't think any publisher would want to have anything to do with him.

As for those poor souls on this thread who say they would "suck" him...God help you. I wouldn't touch that lizard faced, plug ugly perv with a ten foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 68May 24, 2019 7:30 PM

He looks terrible! A million years ago a college friend went on one date with him.

by Anonymousreply 69May 24, 2019 7:37 PM

Agree with R68.

by Anonymousreply 70May 24, 2019 8:29 PM

I used to like his confrontational interviews with Megyn Kelly. Both parties seemed to get what they wanted out of it.

by Anonymousreply 71May 25, 2019 12:35 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 22, 2019 7:03 PM

It was ridiculous that he was put in prison for these minor issues. Sure, he could use therapy but prison is a complete waste of taxpayer money

by Anonymousreply 73July 22, 2019 7:07 PM

Or maybe she realizes that he suffers from an addiction and that he needed help and was not totally in control of his actions. Sex addiction is no less an addiction than alcohol or narcotics.

I think it says a lot about her character that she didn't give up on him.

by Anonymousreply 74July 22, 2019 7:09 PM

[quote] I don't know what he intends to do to support himself.

My money is on lobbyist for Qatar or KSA/UAE.

by Anonymousreply 75July 22, 2019 7:10 PM

The dicking must be amazing. Otherwise, how can Huma stay with him?

by Anonymousreply 76July 22, 2019 7:11 PM

Next to Epstein and Trump, Weiner's texts seem pretty minor. In this case, he really has served his time. Now he needs to stay off the phone.

by Anonymousreply 77July 22, 2019 7:12 PM

He is a malignant narcissist and she must have self esteem issues.

by Anonymousreply 78July 22, 2019 7:13 PM

[quote] Either that chick is batshit crazy or Anthony is one of the best fucks in the world.

He's also the father of her child and likely has shared custody so co-habitating might be easier.

by Anonymousreply 79July 22, 2019 7:16 PM

Obviously some of you nasty twats have never loved or been loved.

by Anonymousreply 80July 22, 2019 7:17 PM

It's cheaper to keep him than to hire childcare.

by Anonymousreply 81July 22, 2019 7:20 PM

Taking loads here, Anthony. You cum in, I'm on all fours, ass-up, blind-folded. Breed me, seed me, give me your butt babies.

by Anonymousreply 82July 22, 2019 7:21 PM

R80, pretty sure he does not love her.He found his weirdo needs more important than his marriage to her. NOT ONCE. NOT TWICE......she is a political figure, and he did not care. He does not love her. In fact, he is probably jealous of her. He will do it again.

by Anonymousreply 83July 22, 2019 7:23 PM

R80 I love my boyfriend. If he goes to jail for having nude pics of a 15 year old boy on his phone, we're done. I see nothing wrong with this. I don't need that kind of drama in my life

by Anonymousreply 84July 22, 2019 7:23 PM

R81 Huma is not a struggling woman

by Anonymousreply 85July 22, 2019 7:24 PM

[quote] [R80] I love my boyfriend. If he goes to jail for having nude pics of a 15 year old boy on his phone, we're done. I see nothing wrong with this. I don't need that kind of drama in my life

You should add that to your vows. Very romantic.

by Anonymousreply 86July 22, 2019 7:25 PM

R80 you don't seem to think it's wrong for Weiner to break his vows to Huma. Which he has done many times now.

So I'm not sure why Huma needs to keep her vow to stay with him or else it reflects poorly on her. Those vows are two way streets. Anthony has no interest in a monogamous relationship

by Anonymousreply 87July 22, 2019 7:30 PM

[quote] Either that chick is batshit crazy or Anthony is one of the best fucks in the world.

I'm going to guess #2.

Or, alternately: he either knows some shit or has some trump cards (no pun intended) yet to play.

by Anonymousreply 88July 22, 2019 7:31 PM

Most of his punishment was specifically because he was a politician.

by Anonymousreply 89July 22, 2019 7:35 PM

He's been addicted to cyber-sex. Very common. He didn't seem to go beyond that in a public way.

by Anonymousreply 90July 22, 2019 7:38 PM

This whole cyber sex addiction is a crock. He is a selfish prick who was bored in his marriage and needed validation (supply) because he is a selfish narcissist. He really is not that much different than Trump. Aside from the politics.

by Anonymousreply 91July 22, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote] Most of his punishment was specifically because he was a politician.

That's not really true. He was targeted by the girl because he was a politician. But make no mistake about it, he was out there looking for it. If it wasn't her, it would have been someone else. That's the thing, when you are a sexual deviant, you take your chances of getting caught. Even after getting caught the first time (and getting away with it) he was more than happy to take his chances again

Getting caught is the cost of doing business.

My former landlord got a lot more time in a state prison for trying to do the same thing. He only sent a dick pic to an undercover cop. Weiner was FUCKING LUCKY he was only sent to Federal Prison. He wouldn't have fared well at Rikers or a state prison. And then to get to stay in a halfway house. My former landlord had to spend his WHOLE time in an unairconditioned prison in Florida

weiner got off easy

by Anonymousreply 92July 22, 2019 8:00 PM

I agree with R91 you can tell from how much he works out and the fact that he targeted high school girls.

He needs someone to worship him and make him feel hot and powerful and wanted 24/7. Someone who will never talk back to him and has nothing going on in their own lives.

He will never be satisfied with Huma because she is his equal and can't be bothered to text him five times a day telling him she can't wait to have sex again.

by Anonymousreply 93July 22, 2019 8:02 PM

R92, your last sentence made me lol. But, I agree. You are right on target. In fact..because of politics, he is on the street now

by Anonymousreply 94July 22, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote] So I'm not sure why Huma needs to keep her vow to stay with him or else it reflects poorly on her. Those vows are two way streets.

She is 100% disgusting. She is a bad example for girls, women and more importantly, her child. He must have something on the clintons. They'll repay him by getting someone they know to give him a job

This makes me hate the clintons even more (aside from the fact that bill is a sexual deviant). They still keep this disgusting piece of shit around them. I don't ever want to ever fucking hear that hypocrite hillary talk about women or children. She couldn't give a fuck about anyone but herself and her dumb daughter

In my family we were taught the difference between right and wrong and not to hang around with bad people

by Anonymousreply 95July 22, 2019 8:06 PM

R95, what did Hillary do?

by Anonymousreply 96July 22, 2019 8:08 PM

[quote] Obviously some of you nasty twats have never loved or been loved

You're extremely stupid. I'm cool with it. Not everybody can be smart or have common sense

You know what would be great for you? Those prisoner dating websites. You'd really fit in. Those are your people

by Anonymousreply 97July 22, 2019 8:11 PM

R95 I don't think Hillary would ever feel Huma should be punished or demoted for her husband's sexual impropriety.

Keep in mind I'm sure she thought it was deeply unfair for her to be punished or thought less of because of Bill's sins.

by Anonymousreply 98July 22, 2019 8:12 PM

[quote] He's also the father of her child and likely has shared custody so co-habitating might be easier.

That's HILARIOUS

by Anonymousreply 99July 22, 2019 8:15 PM

How could he be moving in with her. He's a SEX OFFENDER. Wouldn't he be prohibited from living with a child, even if it is his son? That poor kid, having those two for parents. And I don't think she still has contact with him because he's a "great fuck." Maybe she's associating with him because she thinks her son needed his father, even if his father is a registered sex offender. At any rate, I don't know why anyboyd would want to fuck him. He is beyond hideous. And please don't say "well, he's got a big cock." He doesn't. It's average. And in those texted photos of it it looked bubblegum pink. Yech!

by Anonymousreply 100July 22, 2019 8:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 22, 2019 8:29 PM

I think he is gross. Ugly face and meh body. He looks like an ugly bird that was dropped.

by Anonymousreply 102July 22, 2019 8:46 PM

He looks like he needs a bra in that pic at R101.

by Anonymousreply 103July 22, 2019 9:29 PM

Huma reminds me of my friend who keeps getting back together with her emotionally abusive bf. Love yourself girl.

by Anonymousreply 104July 22, 2019 9:34 PM

R104 is her boyfriend fit with 8 inches? Maybe she is loving herself.

by Anonymousreply 105July 22, 2019 9:44 PM

R95, you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 106July 22, 2019 10:29 PM

I find him attractive and would probably sleep with him. But being in a long term relationship with someone as broken and fucked up as him is just never worth it. You don't need him in the house. My father didn't live with us and I'm almost certainly better off for it. My father is a loser and I'm glad I don't have any of his traits.

by Anonymousreply 107July 22, 2019 10:32 PM

Thanks, r106, I agree with you. r95 has to be some type of fundie right-wing freak. The Clintons get them so riled up!

by Anonymousreply 108July 22, 2019 10:39 PM

This creep is one of the ugliest guys I've ever seen. I don't care WHAT his body (which isn't that great)) looks like or how big his dick (which is not that great, either) is. The ugliness of his face cancels out the dick and the body.

by Anonymousreply 109July 23, 2019 1:03 AM

Lol then you've never been fucked r109. NOTHING can cancel out good dick and someone who can go for hours

by Anonymousreply 110July 23, 2019 1:09 AM

Lol you must be willing to fuck anything, R110. Even Anthony Weiner.

by Anonymousreply 111July 23, 2019 2:23 AM

I like fit older men, and Weiner has a big dick. And the fact that Huma REFUSES to leave him no matter what suggests he is an amazing fuck

by Anonymousreply 112July 23, 2019 2:30 AM

Actually, R112, his dick aint so great and the fact that Huma REFUSES to leave him says more about her self esteem than her need for dick.

by Anonymousreply 113July 23, 2019 1:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!