Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dave Briggs, CNN Early Morning Anchor, Gives Me Morning Wood

So hot. Big Dick Face. I want him. Anyone else like this stud?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 21, 2019 6:54 PM

i watch him and that ladys news show on cnn jus for him

HOT HOT HOT

by Anonymousreply 1May 9, 2019 10:36 AM

What's his real name? Or his family's real name?

by Anonymousreply 2May 9, 2019 10:38 AM

I don't normally go for guys with beards, but he's much hotter with fur on this face than he is without it.

by Anonymousreply 3May 9, 2019 10:41 AM

oh I loved him smooth, boyish and sexually prime.

by Anonymousreply 4May 9, 2019 10:50 AM

He's the kind of guy you'd see walking into the locker room and you'd follow because you just know he's hung.

by Anonymousreply 5May 9, 2019 10:58 AM

he took me in the big disabled stall at the station, he fukd the shit outta me, no words, just shoved that fat cock so far up my ass I hurt now

by Anonymousreply 6May 9, 2019 11:01 AM

god I hope we were filmed

by Anonymousreply 7May 9, 2019 11:01 AM

He should be a major anchor on some big network not that shintzy c nn

by Anonymousreply 8May 9, 2019 11:01 AM

Feet pics?

by Anonymousreply 9May 9, 2019 11:06 AM

He looks like the younger, better looking brother of Michael Cohen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 9, 2019 11:08 AM

He's a manspreader. That's a big plus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 9, 2019 11:09 AM

[quote] He is also a former co-host of the Fox News Channel weekend morning show Fox & Friends Weekend.

No thanks, I'll pass. If he was dumb enough to work for FAUX News there's nothing he can do now or in the future to redeem himself.

by Anonymousreply 12May 9, 2019 11:12 AM

For some strange reason he clearly does not want anyone to know where he was born. I haven't found a single site that says anything other than he was born in the USA. VERY suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 13May 9, 2019 11:15 AM

OP has no taste in men. Are you a Frau?

by Anonymousreply 14May 9, 2019 11:22 AM

I hate fox, but watched it cause his box and face so hot, he spread his legs often, that mean he like be fuked up ass by lots o men in nasty ways?

by Anonymousreply 15May 9, 2019 11:25 AM

Sleek and hot! Who's the doofus on the right?

by Anonymousreply 16May 9, 2019 1:28 PM

[quote]Despite the age of 42, he is still energetic to his work as well as his role towards the family. He married the love of his life and is living happily with his children. How has he managed his expert and individual life regardless of his busy schedule? Let's find out more about the love of his personal life, today!

[quote]Dave Briggs got hitched to his better half, Brandi Briggs. After dating for a long time, Dave married his long-haul sweetheart on August 2, 2003. Brandi has added more sweetness to Dave's busy life as they share three excellent children, two girls - Emerson and Logan and a baby child William Briggs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 9, 2019 1:31 PM

R12 But he left Fox, and from what I can tell from watching him on CNN, he's very anti-Trump.

by Anonymousreply 18May 10, 2019 12:23 AM

Dave is very good looking. Love his voice. Nice to wake-up to watching him.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2019 9:05 AM

glad he fled foxx news for cnn, I watch that show jus for him

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2019 9:19 AM

He used to work for Channel 7 here in Boston, mostly as the second tier sports reporter(2004-2008).

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2019 9:37 AM

Terrible anchor. I don’t think he understands anything he’s reading.

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2019 10:21 AM

"Brandi Briggs" has a White Trash ring to it.

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2019 10:42 AM

ide rather watch a hottie than a fug. he is awesome

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2019 10:48 AM

[quote]Despite the age of 42, he is still energetic to his work as well as his role towards the family.

What the shit? What's the cutoff for being energetic?

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2019 10:53 AM

BDF on datalounge =tiny cock.

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2019 11:18 AM

He loves the pooches so that means he's aces in my book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2019 11:22 AM

[quote]For some strange reason he clearly does not want anyone to know where he was born. I haven't found a single site that says anything other than he was born in the USA. VERY suspicious.

I believe he’s originally from Colorado. He’s mentioned it several times on air.

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2019 12:25 PM

He used to be on Fox News with Alisyn Camerota, who’s now also on CNN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2019 12:32 PM

are they fuk buddys?

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2019 10:25 AM

Not fond of beards, but it looks good on Briggs. For early morning on CNN, he's delightful.

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2019 11:00 AM

Oh no. He just announced today was his last day on CNN.

It sounded like he is taking time off, and didn’t announce any future TV gigs.

by Anonymousreply 32December 20, 2019 9:04 AM

Shocker. Not. He’s way out of his depth.

by Anonymousreply 33December 20, 2019 12:28 PM

His smile looks like an ax wound.

I’ll pass.

by Anonymousreply 34December 20, 2019 12:37 PM

[quote] For some strange reason he clearly does not want anyone to know where he was born. I haven't found a single site that says anything other than he was born in the USA. VERY suspicious.

He says he is from Colorado, he reported on the school shooting at Columbine High School and I remember reading that he says he suffered PTSD from the experience. He is really big into sports and worked of NBC sports for quite a few years before they let him go in a mass layoff and he would much prefer to report on sports than on the news. I would think about him saying he had PTSD every time he had to read the news about yet another school shooting.

by Anonymousreply 35December 21, 2019 12:58 AM

Aw, that’s sad. He had such an unusually dorky look and demeanor compared to other newsmen. I was always kind of rooting for him.

by Anonymousreply 36December 21, 2019 7:44 AM

He’s not a newsman which is why he got fired. Most of his experience was covering sports.

by Anonymousreply 37December 21, 2019 11:23 AM

[quote] He’s not a newsman which is why he got fired. Most of his experience was covering sports.

Why would you say that? I don't think he got fired anywhere, surely not at CNN, he announced he was leaving on air, that doesn't happen when you get fired. Closest to getting fired might be when he worked for NBC Sports, they cut back on personnel after the Olympics, and he got cut then. Actually most of his experience was in news but he prefers to report on sports, looks like he is trying his luck with a sports podcast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 21, 2019 5:07 PM

Not renewing one’a contract is the equivalent of firing in the TV news world. And when you’re announcing you are leaving during your last show...

by Anonymousreply 39December 21, 2019 6:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!