Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Police Conducted a Welfare Check on Wendy Williams Over Claim Husband Kevin Hunter Poisoned Her

Wendy, gurl, you in danger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2019 11:56 AM

Why cant Big Boi's mentally challenged brother, and E.T. post Gertie makeover get along?

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2019 1:33 AM

The gurl in danger shit is unfunny and it was unfunny 30 years ago .

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2019 1:42 AM

R2, how you doin'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2019 9:45 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2019 3:45 AM

Fan offers to sell her a bottle of vodka for five bucks. She gives him twenty.

by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2019 3:47 AM

She's messing up her big sell out tell all moment. Even Gale doesn't want to give her a sit down.

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2019 3:49 AM

“I gotta go eat my food with the potato salad and everything.” She is WASTED. This is not good. And who is that guy she’s with who just sits there and lets all this happen?

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2019 3:57 AM

Yeah, it's like I can either roll up this window or I can let the world know I'm high as fuck and far from clean and sober. She's practically incoherent. How humiliating.

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2019 3:59 AM

You queens are ridiculous. Stop exagerating. She looks and sounds like her natural self, after a night of partying.

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2019 5:44 AM

Um R9, Wendy's the trainwreck that keeps on giving. The video at R4 is fucking embarrassing in that it paints her like she really is. An out of control addict with a hit TV show. I love the guy saying, "Wendy, you look, you look, um How did you like L.A.?"

by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2019 11:33 AM

She must have some big ass filters on the cameras her TV show uses. Bitch is burnt.

by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2019 11:36 AM

R2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2019 11:37 AM

I think that phony ass looking wig is the biggest problem in that video. It is too long and too fake looking.

by Anonymousreply 13June 11, 2019 11:51 AM

She's got crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2019 11:54 AM

She's on assignment. She's going to have tales for her audience once she gets back from vaca. Ignore the jealous hags on here.

Have the paps heard from her husband's baby momma?

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2019 11:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!