Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TV shows that should be revived/rebooted, but haven’t been yet.

Any examples? Shows where there’s still an audience for the original version, or where they could update it for modern times.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2019 11:25 AM

I'd like to see an updated version of Quantum Leap.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 9:40 PM

I wish they would bring back Fringe. That show was ahead of its time. I think it would be popular on a streaming channel.

X-files - I know it came back but I wish they would do a spin-off with a whole new cast.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 9:47 PM

[quote]I'd like to see an updated version of Quantum Leap.

I'll put good money on a reboot when Comcast launches its NBC-branded streaming service.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 9:49 PM

Fringe was fucking amazing.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2019 9:51 PM

I don't know if there's still an audience, but I'd love to see a revival of Peyton Place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2019 9:54 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2019 8:38 AM

Room 222, I desperately want to see how large Bernie's Jewfro, has grown to.

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2019 8:42 AM

Stargate SG1. Reboot The Nanny Revival Friends (2.0 with a ceremonial hand over from the old cast in the first episode) Fresh Prince of Belair reboot. The fan made video on YouTube is amazing) Party of Five revival

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2019 10:39 AM

I think a Quantum Leap semi-continuation/hand-over would really work; though save the sappy smaltz for This is Us & clones.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2019 11:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!