Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump To Get A Full State Visit To London In June

I think I'll puke. Supposedly he'll get the full Royal treatment. Horse drawn carriage ride and all. I hope the people of London turn on in droves along the route to spit at him as he passes by.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 24, 2019 2:52 PM

Didn't he get the message last year that they don't like him?

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 8:09 PM

Since the UK is pretty much giving the EU the finger they need all the allies they can get elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 8:10 PM

Guess it's time for me to appear again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 8:11 PM

Hope it's as funny to watch as it was last time!

I'd like a Macy's parade of insulting balloons.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2019 8:11 PM

Unfortunately too early in the season for a pumpkin festival.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2019 8:12 PM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2019 8:12 PM

He will get shit from The Queen, which is all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2019 8:14 PM

Why??? Fuck this shit! I hope they riot and burn Buck Palace to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2019 8:14 PM

[quote]However, there will be no carriage procession, and the Queen is unable to host the presidential couple overnight at the palace, due to long-term refurbishment work, the source said.

It would take weeks to get the smell out of both.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2019 8:15 PM

This is about respect for the American Presidency, not Donald Trump. It’s bigger than him. It’s a vitally important office for Britain, no matter who’s sitting behind the Resolute Desk. The Presidency will still be there long after he’s dead and I can’t wait until there’s a respected man or woman holding the title again. I get all tingly thinking about some of the great men who we used to have there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2019 8:16 PM

This goes to show how delusional Trump is. If he thinks he's going over there and will be treated like a visiting potentate for the citizenry he's out of his fucking mind. If he was rational he'd know they don't like him. But he's such an egomaniac all he wants is the memory of a state visit even if the whole thing was a sham. He's actually willing to put himself in a position of being embarrassed by his very presence just to have that in the history books. Low life scum.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 8:18 PM

Poor Obama -- he kept making a fool out of himself during his visit and dinner with the Queen. All that education, but he never picked up any manners.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 8:19 PM

So easy to spot the trolls in threads like these. Check r12, how sad. It's almost as if r12 doesn't remember when Trump walked ahead of the queen like the nose picking vulgarian he is.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2019 8:21 PM

R12, fuck off.

I am looking forward to the creative protests.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2019 8:21 PM

[quote]This is about respect for the American Presidency, not Donald Trump. It’s bigger than him.

Oh, fuck that. Bar the door, Betty!

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2019 8:22 PM

[QUOTE]Poor Obama -- he kept making a fool out of himself during his visit and dinner with the Queen. All that education, but he never picked up any manners.

Rubbish. Most of those “gaffes” were just due to the ridiculous rules that come being around the Queen. I wouldn’t learn nor abide by any of that bullshit, either. Let’s meet, talk, sit down and eat and talk some more. Life’s too short to be worried about their little royal code.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2019 8:23 PM

Meghan will perform her royal duties and suck Trump’s cock!

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2019 8:25 PM

I’m just waiting for Melanie to be introduced Phillip and him jovially asking, “So, is this the Slovak whore?”

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2019 8:25 PM

I'd like to add, I care about the U.S. maintaining good relations with the U.K. I look forward to Trump being creatively mocked...

...but I couldn't care less about the Queen. Who cares what she's thinking or feeling?

She's just some lady to me.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2019 8:26 PM

[quote] Supposedly he'll get the full Royal treatment. Horse drawn carriage ride and all.

First of all, presidential heads of state do not traditionally receive horse-drawn carriage rides. I thought that was just for royalty.

But even if I'm wrong: then good. Horse-drawn carriage rides are supposedly incredibly uncomfortable, especially for fat people.

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2019 8:28 PM

Spit on him....? The OP and Company here are why Trump will be re-elected. Downvote me all you want. I’m not a troll.

“We do not want to work with the other side! They’re always assholes to us!” You sound like GOP babies —only differences are the policies you stand by.

Too divided. The democrats aren’t in the shape to fight Trump at the moment. We’ve been crying Russia thinking he would be impeached 😂 Nope.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2019 8:29 PM

Prince Phillip will not take part in this I doubt. I've read that since retiring from his Royal duties he's pretty much full time at Sandringham. I can't see him going back to London to break bread with a fat orange booger eating moron from the colonies.

It's too bad Margaret isn't still alive. She was said to hate Americans so she would have come in handy. I can just see her looking down on Trump and his whore.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2019 8:29 PM

Just because Trump is a pig doesn't mean Obama didn't bother to learn the manners required for a US President dining with the Queen of England.

Lazy.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2019 8:32 PM

The citizenry is gathering force as we speak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2019 8:33 PM

Obama may have gotten a few things wrong, but he still acted with grace & dignity and was well-respected in the UK and around the world.

People can't stand Trump in any of the countries where Obama was popular -- UK, Canada, France, etc.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2019 8:34 PM

Can the fat fuck please take the useless grifter aka Prince Harry's wife with him when he goes back to the States?

If so, he's welcome in my book.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2019 8:37 PM

Go fuck yourself r12.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2019 8:38 PM

I think Trump is the first President to barely step foot in Canada.

Most Presidents have a proper visit during their first term. Trump is so despised in Canada that he only showed up for a few hours at the G20 meeting in Quebec last Summer and then ran away on his plane after having a spat with Trudeau, Merkel, Macron, etc.

Even Bush was more respected in Canada than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2019 8:41 PM

The Queen has probably told her people she will give him a state dinner and that's it.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2019 8:42 PM

Pray for HEAVY RAIN and HIGH WINDS! 🌧🌬💨🌪🌧

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2019 8:43 PM

Trump will still be in office for a year and a half. The Brits would be wise to treat him with the utmost respect. They gain nothing from sticking a finger in his eye.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2019 8:44 PM

[quote]Meghan will perform her royal duties and suck Trump’s cock!

No, sorry Meghan troll, she loathes him and has made that clear. Go back to Gab.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2019 8:45 PM

Let's find this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2019 8:45 PM

I’ll be there with a giant fan to finally show the world the truth about that fucking bouffant overlay! Also any placard ideas welcome....

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2019 8:46 PM

Surprised that no one has FFd R12.

I hope all invited to the state dinner refuse to attend. Getting trump in a carriage is like getting a camel through the eye of a needle.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2019 8:47 PM

[quote]They gain nothing from sticking a finger in his eye.

They gain the admiration of the 54% of those Americans who give a hard NO to Trump and his presidency.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2019 8:47 PM

And how much will THAT cost US taxpayers??? Besides, I thought they want no part of him there.

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2019 8:48 PM

[quote]Surprised that no one has FFd [R12].

How on earth would you know that?

by Anonymousreply 38April 23, 2019 8:48 PM

[QUOTE]They gain the admiration of the 54% of those Americans who give a hard NO to Trump and his presidency.

And what’s that going to achieve regarding British foreign policy?

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2019 8:51 PM

The best thing to do that will gall him the most is to just ignore him .

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2019 8:54 PM

Who is behind this? Is this approved by soon-to-be-thrown-out-from-10 Mrs. May?

by Anonymousreply 41April 23, 2019 8:56 PM

[quote]And what’s that going to achieve regarding British foreign policy?

Oh, but kissing is pimply fat ass opens whole new vistas in that area? Please.

by Anonymousreply 42April 23, 2019 8:57 PM

They'll treat him with typical British curtness. No one does curt like up market Brits. They'll treat him as they would treat any shop girl. A wry smile on their faces while they look at his tacky clothes and his dyed hair and vulgar fake tan. Unless he goes blind, he'll know he's been looked down upon.

by Anonymousreply 43April 23, 2019 8:57 PM

What tiara will he ask to borrow from the Queen?

by Anonymousreply 44April 23, 2019 8:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 23, 2019 9:00 PM

Speaking of tiaras: I'm rather astonished he has never commissioned a Trump Tiara, e. g. for Ivanka's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 46April 23, 2019 9:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 23, 2019 9:14 PM

Pres. Obama most certainly did get a state visit.

by Anonymousreply 48April 23, 2019 9:20 PM

Ahem, R47. Bush and Obama are the only 2 US POTUS who were received for a state visit to the UK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2019 9:22 PM

Could a British DLer tell us, is it the Prime Minister who has the power to order the state visit? Is it Teresa May who did this?

by Anonymousreply 50April 23, 2019 9:26 PM

The British government TELLS the Royal Family what THEY want.

by Anonymousreply 51April 23, 2019 9:28 PM

[quote]Her Royal Majesty

Well, in their defense, Trump is also meeting with His Imperial Majesty (the Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV) and His Dubstep Majesty (The Bug) on the same visit.

by Anonymousreply 52April 23, 2019 9:37 PM

They are not letting him sleep at Buckingham Palace. Which is the usual procedure for a Head of State visit. Apparently, they are saying there is too much renovation going on. Ha

by Anonymousreply 53April 23, 2019 9:42 PM

Such a pity that the room in which the president would normally stay is under extensive renovation.

by Anonymousreply 54April 23, 2019 9:45 PM

I’d love to know who’s idea this was. Dump has visited already. Most of the people on and around London hate his guts.

by Anonymousreply 55April 23, 2019 10:50 PM

Whose

by Anonymousreply 56April 23, 2019 10:51 PM

Her Majesty has a plan in place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 23, 2019 11:00 PM

"In lieu of accommodation at Buckingham Palace, One has arranged smart quarters for Mr Trump at Jurys Inn Croydon."

by Anonymousreply 58April 23, 2019 11:04 PM

Can't they just dump him at Madame Tussaud's? He won't know the difference.

by Anonymousreply 59April 23, 2019 11:06 PM

It's obvious the Monarchy has told Theresa May how far they're willing to roll out the red carpet for this pig. No sleeping in Buck House, no fancy carriage ride through London. They'll be pulling eye teeth to fill up that huge table for a state dinner. Here Majesty's traditional speech before they dine will be interesting. I'm sure undercover shade will be thrown like mad, and the retard Trump won't get even see it coming, or going.

by Anonymousreply 60April 23, 2019 11:10 PM

R60, yup.

It will be like when the Queen wore a brooch from Obama when Trump visited last time.

by Anonymousreply 61April 23, 2019 11:12 PM

[quote] Meaning: "a corgi has hopped up on the bed and has yet to be shooed off"

The corgis have all died off. Her Majesty stopped breeding corgis in 2015 as she didn't want any of the dogs to still be around after her death. Her last corgi (Whisper) died last year. She does still have 2 Dorgis, dachshund/corgi crossbreeds.

by Anonymousreply 62April 23, 2019 11:16 PM

I can't wait to see Meghan's dress. I haven't seen a picture of her at a State Dinner so it will fun to see what type of outfit and tiara she will wear. Hopefully, she won't stay home due to the baby.

by Anonymousreply 63April 23, 2019 11:17 PM

Meghan won’t attend.

by Anonymousreply 64April 23, 2019 11:19 PM

And... it's time for her nap...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 23, 2019 11:20 PM

Good point r64, she has more power than the puppet Queen.

by Anonymousreply 66April 23, 2019 11:21 PM

"Yes, Mr Trump, I'm sure this dining room table is not as nice as your fancy solid gold one back in New York, but it was the best we could on such short notice. Enjoy the Quarter Pounder . . . with Cheese."

by Anonymousreply 67April 23, 2019 11:21 PM

The Queen’s lack of corgis saddens me.

I hope all Brits put the fat baby Trump image on EVERYTHING. T-shirts, stickers, multiple blimps and make sure it get out everywhere.

God bless the Queen for not letting him sleep under her roof.

by Anonymousreply 68April 23, 2019 11:28 PM

He’s having one in Japan too. In May.

by Anonymousreply 69April 23, 2019 11:36 PM

That's surprising, R69.

Shinzo Abe can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 70April 23, 2019 11:38 PM

"So, Akihito, you rule from the Flowerpot Throne? Oh, Chrysanthemum. Right. Yeah, anyhoo, you sound like a big sissy."

by Anonymousreply 71April 23, 2019 11:39 PM

Can you imagine, Trump must have actually asked for a state dinner! I assume that never happens, and are always offered unprompted.

We already know he asked Abe to nominate him for a Nobel peace prize.

by Anonymousreply 72April 23, 2019 11:54 PM

I remember on his last UK visit when walking with the queen the idiot walked in front of her then stopped short making her walk around his fat ass. He has no fucking clue.

by Anonymousreply 73April 24, 2019 12:17 AM

Dear London, please keep him.

by Anonymousreply 74April 24, 2019 12:55 AM

There must be a petition to stop this.

by Anonymousreply 75April 24, 2019 1:05 AM

Or better yet R75, an indictment

by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2019 1:12 AM

Can't the Brits treat him like his administration treats migrant arrivals to the US border? I'd be forever grateful if they did.

by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2019 1:14 AM

r20 Not true. I worked at the American Embassy in London back in the '90s. When it came time for our new Ambassador to present his credentials to the Queen, a carriage was sent to the Embassy and the new Ambassador and his wife had the ride to/from the palace. It is a tradition for all new Ambassadors.

I don't know about heads of state.

by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2019 1:23 AM

I see that R12 is no longer here, but I'll leave this here and say FUCK YOU when it comes to knowing what "manners" are. The fuckhead doesn't even wait for his wife:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2019 1:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2019 1:30 AM

as* scummy

by Anonymousreply 81April 24, 2019 1:31 AM

r79 and all his friends are Obama bullies who fight like girls by pushing buttons to send people to Coventry.

Vagina Boys.

by Anonymousreply 82April 24, 2019 1:31 AM

R82 is a loser who spends his time creating garbage like this because they can't actually fight using facts, so they have "incel culture" to keep them busy.

Sweetheart. Trying to defend Trump automatically has me winning the "debate." I don't actually have to say ANYTHING. Trump supporter = automatic trash. You're fucking trash. Just accept that fact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 24, 2019 1:34 AM

Oh, and R82, is "vagina boys" the new "soyboy? My god, the incredible wit on you guys. So clever.

by Anonymousreply 84April 24, 2019 1:36 AM

Feed the horse that pulls the Trump carriage some beef-a-roni.

by Anonymousreply 85April 24, 2019 1:38 AM

As if the shit/stink coming from the horse could be less repulsive than Trump

by Anonymousreply 86April 24, 2019 1:40 AM

R82, Michelle and Barack were welcomed by William and Kate into their home because they are decent and honorable people.

You’ll never see Trump and the hooker invited to interact with their children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 24, 2019 1:56 AM

The Queen has to hold her nose and entertain the despotic murderer who ruled Romania in the 70s. Supposedly he and his wife stole shit from Buckingham Palace, and the wife smuggled in her dog. The president also refused to wear white tie for the banquet, so he wore an ill-fitting lounge suit which looked ridiculous with the Order of The Bath slung on it.

by Anonymousreply 88April 24, 2019 1:59 AM

Um, wrong, r70, I just spent a year living in Japan and Shinzo Abe LOVES Trump. So do a lot of Japanese. Probably because they don't have to live in the US while he's President, but still, I was shocked by how many people in Japan love Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 24, 2019 2:42 AM

The blimp will be back and may be five times bigger for this visit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 24, 2019 2:47 AM

Maybe he can stay in the Ecuadorian Embassy. I hear there’s room.

by Anonymousreply 91April 24, 2019 3:06 AM

Does Pam Anderson come with the room R91?

by Anonymousreply 92April 24, 2019 3:30 AM

[quote]The corgis have all died off.

WE KNOW.

by Anonymousreply 93April 24, 2019 2:51 PM

That creature under the Trump Balloon really has to work on those ghastly roots.

by Anonymousreply 94April 24, 2019 2:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!