Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Crazy Secrets Your Straight Friends Tell You...

I have two-

A friend an I have known each other for about decade. We met out of college when were worked at the same office. We have both since move to other jobs. He told me that once, while working late at night, he had sex with the frumpy, middle-aged, deaf cleaning lady. He remembers her shrieks of ecstasy were so loud he had to cover her mouth.

A second friend loves anal sex with women. His wife refuse so he always hires hookers whenever he goes out of town for business.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2019 3:11 AM

Straight married friend of mine at work says he loves traveling for work because he likes to edge/masturbate for hours. He can only do it in the hotel room. Laughs telling about it.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 3:43 PM

Yeah - never understood why all the straight guys seemed to enjoy and WANT to travel for work all week. Then I realized it’s to get away from their wife and family. I hated traveling - and when I did, I wanted to just go to room and order room service. The straight guys all want to go out to eat and drink - it’s like their on leave from the military.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 4:13 PM

*They're not their.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 4:24 PM

I am friends with a few straight guys I know from graduate school and my previous employment. They know I'm gay, they know my boyfriend, we hang out or bowl or go to baseball / football games about once a month.

Recently, one straight guy told me his ex-girlfriend (who I met several times) used to peg him, sometimes she'd use frozen ice pops.

Another told me he's a functioning alcoholic and that he used to come to work half drunk or hungover.

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2019 2:56 AM

one straight guy told me his ex-girlfriend ... used to peg him, sometimes she'd use frozen ice pops.”

First time I’ve ever thought that having a ‘stick up your ass’ is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2019 3:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!