Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Need Some Computer Help

Anyone here understand computer settings like proxy servers and how they work? I'm having some trouble with Firefox but they are not really responding to my question. I'd go to Reddit and ask but some people (including me) are having trouble with it malfunctioning. I can't post anything there.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 3:25 PM

You need to be much more specific about your question, including what exactly you're trying to do, what specifically isn't working, and what error messages, if any, you are receiving.

Without basic information, your question is nonsense and is about as general as asking, "does anyone know anything about computers?"

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 3:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!