Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears mental health not good

Her boyfriend looks amazing. I hope he loves her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2019 10:43 AM

Hot mess

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 12:54 AM

He loves her money

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 12:58 AM

How many threads do we need on poor Britney Spears? Leave Britney alone!

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 1:11 AM

Shocking news, OP. Thanks for letting us know!

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2019 1:13 AM

R2, said exactly what I was going to say. Verbatim.

Poor B.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2019 1:13 AM

My money is on "boyfriend" being a paid minder. He and the previous "boyfriends" all have been. If Daddy is really sick then his services are required all the more.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2019 1:15 AM

She's nucking futz.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2019 1:40 AM

Train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2019 1:43 AM

This will make her more popular than ever, she's a sympathetic figure.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2019 1:45 AM

She needs to quit being an entertainer and move back to Louisiana. She’s been a workhorse since she was born.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2019 1:45 AM

Her father probably incested her, and she never dealt with it. Now with him dying, she had a breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 1:46 AM

Something is just wrong, she could be bipolar with schizophrenia affect disorder. She is relatively private since her head shave.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 1:47 AM

Wow she looks zonked to the hilt. She must be in bad way.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2019 1:48 AM

She looks really sick. I hope she gets better.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2019 1:49 AM

She's probably been an MK-Ultra victim since Mickey Mouse Club, like Michael Jackson was since he was a kid.

Thanks for the Memories

by Brice Taylor

"It isn't that they can't see the solution. It's that they can't see the problem."-- G. K. Chesterton

"Power is the Ultimate Aphrodisiac"-- A Quote by: Henry A. Kissinger Then Secretary of State

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS Historical Overview: Mind Control in the Modern Context PROJECT MONARCH: NAZI MIND CONTROL by Ron Patton MANUFACTURING THE MIND CONTROLLED SLAVE AWAKENING TO THE REALITIES OF MIND CONTROL AUTHOR'S INTRODUCTION Chapter One: The Creation of Human Robot Chapter Two: Early Childhood Preparation Chapter Three: We’re Off to See the Wizard Twin Sister Programming Chapter Four: Uncle Charlie, Kissinger, Hope and their Little Puppet Chapter Five: Initiation into the Political Arena as a Sex Slave Chapter Six: JFK and the Sex Shuttle Chapter Seven: All the way with LBJ Chapter Eight: Brain Surgery at UCLA took away my Father’s Free Will Chapter Nine: They didn’t see me as Human Chapter Ten: Introduced to Governor Ronald Reagan Million Dollar Babies Chapter Eleven: Mind Control in the Prisons Chapter Twelve: Nixon, Kissinger, and International Business Chapter Thirteen: Bob Hope “Let me entertain you.” Chapter Fourteen: Parties at the Rockefellers Chapter Fifteen: Hope and Kissinger Utilize the Kennedy Family Chapter Sixteen: Viva Las Vegas Chapter Seventeen: The Rat Pack Chapter Eighteen: Gerald Ford Chapter Nineteen: My Programmed Marriage – We’ve Only Just Begun Chapter Twenty: Jimmy Carter Chapter Twenty-one: The Hollywood Connection Chapter Twenty-two: Prince Phillip, Prince Charles, and Princess Di Chapter Twenty-three: They Stole My Baby Chapter Twenty-four: USC: Higher Education or Mind Control Chapter Twenty-five: Baby Monarchs are Born Chapter Twenty-six: Dodger Diamonds Chapter Twenty-seven: Education 2000 Chapter Twenty-eight: Reagan, Kissinger, Bush and More Horrors Chapter Twenty-nine: Back to the Future Chapter Thirty: UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute Chapter Thirty-one: Weaponry Technology of the Future Chapter Thirty-two: Robot Breakdown Chapter Thirty-three: Bill Clinton and Hillary Robot Breakdown Strategies Chapter Thirty-four: Excuse Me, I Would Like My Life Back Chapter Thirty-five: Secret Societies Chapter Thirty-six: The Council’s Plan Chapter Thirty-seven: What the World Needs Now Chapter Thirty-eight: A Mother and Grandmother’s Sorrow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2019 1:51 AM

Agree that guy is just a caretaker.

They just told her that he’s her boyfriend. She doesn’t know any better... she doesn’t know what planet she’s on.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2019 1:52 AM

You are crazy R15

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2019 1:54 AM

r17 even the CIA admits that MK-Ultra mind control programs were real and vast in scale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2019 2:05 AM

They should at least send someone in to tend to her extensions if they knew she'd be seen in public.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2019 2:18 AM

Wow, I didn't know mental health hospitals have lip injection sites.

Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2019 2:19 AM

Yeah, this guy is her minder, you can tell from his positioning. He looks more like a bodyguard than a boyfriend,

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2019 2:35 AM

Look at this MK-Ultra handler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2019 2:44 AM

Where is her glam squad? I can't believe she's going out in public like this.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2019 2:48 AM

Her fucking father was out fishing today and her slut cunt sister is posting Easter shit without a care in the world. Fuck her family.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2019 2:54 AM

[quote]Her father probably incested her, and she never dealt with it

Courtney Love certainly seemed to think so.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2019 3:08 AM

Poor Anna and Britney

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2019 10:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!