Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ & ‘NCIS: New Orleans’ Renewed By CBS

As expected, CBS has renewed NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans for the 2019-20 season. NCIS: Los Angeles will be back for an eleventh season, NCIS: New Orleans for a sixth. The pickups follow the recent renewal of the mothership series NCIS as CBS is keeping the CBS TV Studios-produced crime procedural franchise intact. The casts of both NCIS spinoffs are expected to return.

NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans are the latest CBS series to be picked up for next season. In addition to NCIS, the network has also renewed Young Sheldon, Mom, Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods and freshmen FBI, God Friended Me, The Neighborhood and Magnum P.I. The network’s Bull, SEAL Team and S.W.A.T. appear to be in good shape, while Madam Secretary, MacGyver and Happy Together are on the bubble.

NCIS: New Orleans, starring Scott Bakula, is currently in its fifth season and is averaging nearly 11 million viewers each week, while winning its time slot. NCIS: Los Angeles, currently in its 10th season and starring Chris O’Donnell and LL Cool J, is also among the most-watched dramas on broadcast television and is Sunday’s top scripted series with an average of 10.1 million viewers.

“Both shows have been key pillars to the CBS schedule for several years,” Kelly Kahl, President of CBS Entertainment, said of NCIS spinoffs. “They offer heroic stories, big stars and have attracted a passionate, loyal fan base. We’re excited to have Chris, LL, Scott and these terrific casts back to bring more terrific NCIS stories to viewers in the U.S. and around the world.”

In addition to O’Donnell and LL Cool JJ, NCIS: Los Angeles stars Linda Hunt, Daniela Ruah, Eric Christian Olsen, Barrett Foa and Renée Felice Smith.

NCIS: Los Angeles is produced by CBS Television Studios and executive produced by R. Scott Gemmill, John P. Kousakis and Frank Military.

NCIS: New Orleans stars Bakula, Lucas Black, Vaness Ferlito, Necar Zadegan, Rob Kerkovich, Daryl “Chill” Mitchell and CCH Pounder

The series is produced by CBS Television Studios. Christopher Silber, James Hayman, Adam Targum, Chad Gomez Creasey and Mark Harmon executive produce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2019 4:09 PM

Never watched either show.

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2019 10:31 PM

Anyone on here who has watched both shows?

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 4:35 PM

NCIS: Los Angeles: Season 11; CBS Renews Sunday Night TV Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 11:38 PM

Good for cutie Barrett Foa!

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2019 11:40 PM

Sure hope they pick up Matlock for another couple of seasons!

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2019 11:42 PM

I think only non-English speaking immigrants watch this kind of shit.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2019 11:42 PM

Amazing how dangerous it is for service members in these cities. To come back from a tour of duty and then get killed.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2019 11:46 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2019 2:38 PM

My elderly mother lives for these shows. ALL of them. I loathe them with the heat of a 1000 suns,but what can you do ? Scott Bakula in particular makes me want to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2019 2:51 PM

I've never met an actual human being who watches any of these shows.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2019 3:15 PM

Will the newly out Barrett Foa still be on NCIS LA? There were rumors he'd leave.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2019 3:30 PM

R9 My mom too, she's almost 70.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2019 3:36 PM

R10, you need to get out more

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2019 4:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!