Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Biden About to Enter the Presidential Race

To the surprise of absolutely no one. He is expected to formally announce next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2019 6:10 PM

I won’t vote for him. I would rather vote for Trump than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2019 11:06 PM

Unless all of the other major candidates become clearly unelectable, I think he’ll crash and burn just like he did the last two times he ran. He loves putting his foot in his mouth, and his support for the War in Iraq, the Wall St Bailout, deregulating the banks, that awful bankruptcy “reform” bill, the Anita Hill hearings debacle, and that awful crime bill will weigh him down in the primaries. He’s polling well now because of name recognition, perceived electability, and his association with Obama. But he’s going to get hit hard by his rivals in the coming months

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2019 11:12 PM

He's been making appearances at union meeting. The point is no doubt to illustrate that he is a Friend of the Working Man.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote]I would rather vote for Trump than Biden.

If Biden is your reason to vote for trump, then you are a trump supporter through and through. Why pretend?

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2019 11:20 PM

I won't vote for him in the primary but I would vote for him in the election. Even if I thought he wouldn't be that great as President, the Federal court system is too critical to let Trump continue fucking that up, and that's not even counting the rest of Trump's disastrous policies.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2019 11:23 PM

Touch me slow Joe. Touch me gently.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2019 11:41 PM

He and Bernie are too old. Young Clinton came from nowhere, so did Obama. We need youth in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2019 12:44 AM

Chaos inside his campaign over how to unveil his 2020 bid

Former Vice President Joe Biden will release a video on Thursday announcing he is running for president.

Plans for Biden's announcement have been ever-changing for a few months, and sources told the Philadelphia Inquirer last week that Biden was planning to launch his bid Wednesday, but the Atlantic reported Monday that the announcement was pushed.

Biden is then slated to follow-up the announcement with an appearance at a campaign event in Pittsburgh on Monday.

'The theme for the announcement is going to be 'the battle for the soul of America,' one source close to Biden's inner circle told Fox News.

Among other issues, Biden's campaign-to-be is also facing monetary problems. Since he doesn't have an active campaign account, he doesn't have any money to pay for any real campaign operations.

Upon announcing his third bid for president, Biden, 76, will become one of the oldest Democrat running in 2020. Second to Sanders, who is 77.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2019 8:16 PM

He still looks shriveled with his multiple face lifts and dentures

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2019 8:27 PM

don't forget the hair plugs

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2019 8:40 PM

don't forget the hairplugs, r9

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 8:44 PM

The Republicans have already told Trump the nickname they want him to use (Sleepy Joe, an obvious knock about his age). So you know they're feeling threatened.

The "uncomfortable" scandal wasn't as devastating as they'd hoped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2019 5:50 PM

The best they've got is attacks on his age? It's not like The Dotard is a spring chicken.

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2019 6:01 PM

#votebluenomatterwho

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2019 6:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!