Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stand or sit to piss in your home?

F.Y.I. - deutsche Männer have the legal right to piss standing up at home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2019 4:10 AM

I read the brief article. Basically, the judge said, all men sprinkle when they tinkle, so you can't blame them for causing damage to the floor. In a way, we knew this; hence, we don't install carpet in bathrooms. However, men, can't you aim that thing a little better? I guess the first and last drops are out of your control, but why not stand directly over the toilet and point yourself downward so there's no way you can miss your target throughout the entire duration of your urination?

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2019 8:32 PM

A forceful torrent from standing up is going to spray up micro piss mist from the toilet even hitting the water dead centre, dear. Also we forget to put the lid down, further misting the space. I have a tiled WC with only a toilet, a frosted window, and tiny sink. It's not the "bathroom". I keep nothing in it. Very easy to clean all surfaces quickly.

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2019 8:40 PM

What is so fucking great about standing while you piss? I started sitting as soon as I quit drinking, and became aware of how much noise it made. Eventually, I realized it was the better solution, particularly in the dark. My bladder emptied more completely and look, no mess on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2019 9:07 PM

Sit first thing in the morning, stand thereafter.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 9:10 PM

What's the logic to that, r4?

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2019 9:11 PM

As an uncut male in a partnership with a DL eldergay, I am required to piss into a piss pot in a dark mud hut at the edge of the garden.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2019 9:12 PM

I squat over a forest loo hole.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2019 11:24 PM

Depends, no not those Depends, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I will sit sometimes I will stand. If I get up in the middle of the night I will sit so I don't have to turn a light and aim. It also depends on what I am wearing, if I am wearing something casual like sweats or running pants lounging around the house I will often sit. If I am wearing jeans or slacks I will stand, unless they are Khaki colored pants then I will often sit so that a couple of drops or splash doesn't end up on the Khaki colored pants.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2019 12:50 AM

My mother (of three boys) gave us a choice. Sit to pee or clean the toilet yourself. It was an easy choice when I was 8. Also we had a copy of George the Housewife (long out of print but get a copy if you can, it is the most outrageous mashh up of household tips, bizarre analysis of history and a comprehensive and scathing reviews of New York restaurants in the early 60's by George Herter - a sporting goods store owner and expert about everything blowhard from Southern Minnesota). He posited an an experiment to convince men to sit wile they pee. tape some toilet paper to the front of you pants while you stand and deliver. The amount of urine that ends up on the TP can be shocking. It was the one thing he was right about. I only stand to pee when all the shitters on my floor are occupied and I can't wait or make it to the adjoining floors.

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2019 12:54 AM

I don't get these guys who sit down to take a piss? Doesn't your cock just end up sinking into the toilet water?

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2019 4:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!