Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"I work and work 'till I'm half-dead, and I hear people saying, 'She looks like a trans.' And what do I get?"

" A husband... who cares as much about the beautiful princess dresses I buy him... as he cares about me! Where's your princess dress? Answer me. I buy you beautiful dresses, and you go to a party wearing dishrags. You do."

by Anonymousreply 17013 hours ago

Write back when your meds kick in, 'cuz you're not making much sense here.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Monday at 5:31 AM

You're not in on the joke R1. Move along, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Monday at 6:38 AM

Someone’s dose is way off.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Monday at 6:54 AM

She is a Kanye West in the making.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Monday at 6:58 AM

The posts with most likes are always those with Armie featured. When will this trans woman wake up and give up on her annoying quest to be somebody? Without her husband she's nothing!

by Anonymousreply 5Last Monday at 7:28 AM

He sure looked happy and sober with his kids this weekend. Must be the Liz-free effect.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Monday at 12:12 PM

Did she delete her comment?

by Anonymousreply 7Last Monday at 1:29 PM

Yes!

by Anonymousreply 8Last Monday at 1:34 PM

Liz calling Armie a princess is too freaking funny for words.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Monday at 1:58 PM

I saw some article...maybe it was posted here? It said most celebrity couples wait the 10 year mark to divorce. Is that what they're waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 10Last Monday at 2:50 PM

Seems like it might be what they're waiting for. She absolutely despises him and Armir ha smithing but nice things to say about her while she continues to publicly shame the fuck out of him. Called her bakeries an empire? Said she was the smartest woman and smartest person in their family. And when you think about the irony of an oil heir calling two bakeries an empire......absolute put on. If you ask me, they're more or less done. It's just going through the motions at this point.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Monday at 5:27 PM

Another year, month and week of Virginia Woolf-style cuntery! Hurrah!

by Anonymousreply 12Last Monday at 5:36 PM

The future of bearding marriage is divorce.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Monday at 5:49 PM

Armie Hammer trolls.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Monday at 7:03 PM

He looks good here

by Anonymousreply 15Last Monday at 7:18 PM

There must be a new world order @ r15's pic because Ford was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Either that or Liz was no where around at the time. God only knows she'd keel over dead if she saw him dressed that way. And who is the other kid? Don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Monday at 7:22 PM

[quote]I saw some article...maybe it was posted here? It said most celebrity couples wait the 10 year mark to divorce. Is that what they're waiting for?

Just like Tom and Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Monday at 7:35 PM

R16, the other kid is Tyler Ramsey's (brother of the fat one) daughter, according to the caption.

Liz did a story of a pic of Ford in jeans a couple of months ago, with a caption saying it was the very first time he'd worn any. She's doubled down on the little Lord Fauntleroy outfits ever since, as if trying to exorcise the demonic jeans' presence...

by Anonymousreply 18Last Monday at 7:49 PM

So ms chamvers looks at at poster for netflix Chambers horror series showing a woman's chest with a surgical scar and she says it's her breastfeeding? Oh psychology 101 ...dig deep..haha...

by Anonymousreply 19Last Tuesday at 1:35 AM

Oh, I get it. Another thread I would never be able to decipher. Bye now.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Tuesday at 1:40 AM

R8 Sorry, I am late to the news. What comment did she delete? Tnx!

by Anonymousreply 21Last Tuesday at 2:53 AM

The one in the screenshot in op

by Anonymousreply 22Last Tuesday at 3:05 AM

r11 yup, she hates his fucking guts, never misses a chance to shade him while he supports all her little whims and ott kisses her ass to placate her. Typical cheater/cheatee dynamics.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Tuesday at 3:37 AM

R22 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 24Last Tuesday at 4:24 AM

On Liz's latest IG story she wrote about moving being so much fun. Moving? Where? They've been in the new house for a few months now.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Tuesday at 5:58 AM

They have been renovating the Hancock Park house prior to moving in.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Tuesday at 6:01 AM

How much money from his trust fund went to the purchase of this house?

by Anonymousreply 27Last Tuesday at 6:03 AM

Ah ok, r26. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Tuesday at 6:14 AM

The screenshot of message from "Husbaaand!" lol Really great time & effort to prove a love filled marriage for someone who's so busy running around 'moving' house

by Anonymousreply 29Last Tuesday at 7:09 AM

R29 Someone said the message looks fake lol.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Tuesday at 8:11 AM

could also easily be very old, or someone else (change the name of a persons contact) Real or not it was a bit of a "everythings fine!!" damage control after her little moment. She puts such crazy effort into the perfect marriage perfect life image, it's interesting to see the mask slip a little from time to time. Still waiting on batman announcement so we can finally know, when the hell is it?? I thought I saw something about death on the nile AND batman filming being brought forward - accommodating?

by Anonymousreply 31Last Tuesday at 8:20 AM

Armie’s syncopated hand gestures are giving me Lyfe:

by Anonymousreply 32Last Tuesday at 8:21 AM

He will never be Batman. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Tuesday at 8:21 AM

R33 it can't be completely ruled out yet, even if chances are very low

by Anonymousreply 34Last Tuesday at 8:22 AM

If not Batman maybe a supporting character. DJ Cotrona had a role in the Shazam movie and he was supposed to be Superman in the Justice League movie with Armie's Batman.

WB likes to keep these actors in mind.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Tuesday at 9:13 AM

Booooooze

by Anonymousreply 36Last Tuesday at 7:49 PM

In the previous thread R580 mentioned an interview where Armie said Elizabeth was his inspiration for the feelings for Elio, he said Elizabeth is his Elio. Do you know this interview? I've read so many interviews with Armie and I never saw this one, I don't believe he said this insane thing

by Anonymousreply 37Last Tuesday at 8:06 PM

I know a place where he said it, but that was at the beginning of promo, at Sundance.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Tuesday at 8:08 PM

R38 Can you show it?

by Anonymousreply 39Last Tuesday at 8:10 PM

R29 But who wrote that message? It was Elizabeth to Armie or from Armie to her. (the huuuusband screenshot)

by Anonymousreply 40Last Tuesday at 8:18 PM

R39 @ 1:45

by Anonymousreply 41Last Tuesday at 8:25 PM

R41 Armie didn't say in this video his inspiration was Elizabeth, he didn't say she's his Elio, he said something about everybody has gone through the process of this kind of feeling, being loved or not, to control or can't control feelings and what happen with the person when try to understand it for him it was his wife and family, I didn't understand what is about his wife and his family, Armie was confused in that interview, btw, he's always confused when he talks about wife and family, his idea about it is not clear, he considers many people as his wife and family. But he definitely didn't say she was his inspiration for the feelings for Elio

by Anonymousreply 42Last Tuesday at 9:09 PM

R42 Okay???? If you say so.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Tuesday at 9:11 PM

R43 Sorry, I really didn't understand what Armie was trying to say when he connected his wife and family with the feelings in the movie, it's confusing, but he really did not mean she was his inspiration

by Anonymousreply 44Last Tuesday at 9:19 PM

R36, I think it's time for us to accept that much like Jude Law in The Talented Mr Ripley, Armie's looks peaked with Oliver/CMBYN. He's still a handsome guy and will be for years to come, but he'll never look that good again.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Tuesday at 9:21 PM

R45 But at least Jude Law is an excellent actor and he's not the doormat of any unbearable woman

by Anonymousreply 46Last Tuesday at 9:25 PM

[quote]'She looks like a trans.'

Who would say that?

by Anonymousreply 47Last Tuesday at 9:27 PM

R47 Elizabeth's mirror says it everyday and everybody's eyes too

by Anonymousreply 48Last Tuesday at 9:33 PM

Why does he age so fast? It's not fair he was so good looking. He should try Yoga.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Tuesday at 9:36 PM

R49 He smokes, eats too much red meat, drinks a lot and got married a vampire who sucks his energy, his life, his youth, his beauty, his fame and his money, and the worst thing: He chooses it everyday

by Anonymousreply 50Last Tuesday at 9:46 PM

R47 Here! Our eyes say

by Anonymousreply 51Last Tuesday at 9:51 PM

The most revealing thing about Liz Armie Hammer has ever said was at TIFF where they asked if he's ever experienced love like Elio and Oliver which essentially is just a love affair. Luca said he was with the person still. Timmy said he'd never been in love. Armie said he had NEVER experienced anything so , he made a gesture which suggested Elio and Oliver had something truly spectacular. He mentioned having something close to and doesn't say he's experienced it just once or at all. So, why wouldn't he just say he's experienced love with his wife but it wasn't so firey and passionate. From what he says he holds up what Elio and Oliver higher than his own life.

Guess that's what happens when you married your beard.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Tuesday at 9:56 PM

The EE on his finger is Elizabeth and Elio?

by Anonymousreply 53Last Tuesday at 9:58 PM

Actually when he keeps his bloat down he's the most attractive he's ever looked. I never found him hot in the past, even in CMBYN. Look at his GQ shoot or the Brioni campaign. His AFI look, too. Hot af. Younger Armie is bland af.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Wednesday at 4:03 AM

R52 Did Armie say that?

by Anonymousreply 55Last Wednesday at 6:15 AM

R55 Yeah, he kinda did, I remember that. He said something like "I love my wife but I don't want to compare, what Elio and Oliver have is unique".

by Anonymousreply 56Last Wednesday at 6:20 AM

R56 But what Armie would compare? He loves so many people, he said he loves Timmy, Luca, Felicity, Ashton, Tayler...I've seen Armie writting posts and saying he loves those people in interviews, I have no idea who Armie really loves

by Anonymousreply 57Last Wednesday at 7:03 AM

R56 But you wrote he said he got close to the feeling of Oliver's and Elio's

by Anonymousreply 58Last Wednesday at 7:18 AM

R58 Not me.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Wednesday at 8:17 AM

R59 I meant R56

by Anonymousreply 60Last Wednesday at 8:20 AM

The poor baby even has to have his dentist cleaning storied... SMH

I can't wait til she stories Harper's first visit to the gynecologist

by Anonymousreply 61Last Wednesday at 12:11 PM

So Wounds was supposed to be released on Netflix last March and was quietly pulled. Just saw a review saying it was like "if Tommy Wiseau directed a horror movie" Oh no..

by Anonymousreply 62Last Wednesday at 1:39 PM

What I remember Armie saying is that he run his lines with the redneck Fanny cradock and she made a good Elio. Lol (she looks like a bloke too!)

by Anonymousreply 63Last Wednesday at 4:08 PM

R62 General consensus is that the director wasted a stellar cast. Acting os praised,the movie not so much. It happens. Beautiful boy, remember tgat one? The batgeeks still have Armie as a hot bet for Bstman. And I can see why. No way he changed his body shape and is on a strict diet like that to play a drug dealer in dreamland. That's the kind of process actors who play superheros ( or want to) go through. He's clean shaven now...have you noticed? Screentests woul be my guess.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Wednesday at 4:23 PM

R64.

ENOUGH.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Wednesday at 4:31 PM

R64 And I hope never see Armie as Batman, if cmbyn made Elizabeth an insta monster, I can imagine what Batman would make with her. And btw, Armie is a horrible actor, after watching him in that movie with Felicity, I'm sure he'd be the first gay Batman in history

by Anonymousreply 66Last Wednesday at 4:51 PM

Stop whining, Richard Simmons, you know you could've have realistically expected better. And you don't have a husband, Richard, you have a massive barbie doll collection. That's who you buy beautiful gowns for, your dolls.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Wednesday at 5:12 PM

BREAKING NEWS

ELIZABETH’S POOLMAN HAS QUIT. I REPEAT, ELIZABETH’S POOLMAN HAS QUIT.

THERE WERE TOO MANY LEAVES TO CLEAN.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Wednesday at 5:12 PM

R68 What's wrong with her? Elizabeth should be in a sanatory

by Anonymousreply 69Last Wednesday at 5:23 PM

Borderline people take rejection very, very personally.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Wednesday at 5:25 PM

R66 First gay batman in history would crown Armie as DL Queen, hon. We're the gays! Forget the missus. She's irrelevant outside charmieland and their fantasy triangle.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Wednesday at 5:33 PM

R68 Elixabeth's pool, is it? They've been saying that all along. I like that Patricia. Send her to our pool.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Wednesday at 5:41 PM

Did she publish the email address of the pool girl who told her to sod off? Yes she did. Appreciation email due.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Wednesday at 5:55 PM

What a nasty cunt she is. The debris the pool cleaner was referring to was likely her smelly ass twat leakage. What a self entitled, utterly vacuous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Wednesday at 6:35 PM

R68 That's so rude what the hell??

by Anonymousreply 75Last Wednesday at 7:35 PM

R71 Armie was working out bc he was fat. He looked like a bowling ball after Christmas. Remember all the rumcake and how heavy he looked at the beautiful boy after party.

People think Matt Reeves following Armie is the reason he'll be cast as Batman but Matt started following him in 2017. If Armie is Batman he would have known for years. His thirst and his thirsty wife lead me to believe that's not the case.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Wednesday at 9:52 PM

R73 That woman's private email is perfectly visible because Tranny Cradock is only good at hiding the nanny. A lot is readable. She calls her a diva. This woman has rejection issues and low self esteem disguised as egotism and extreme need of validation adulation. No wonder she deletes every comment with the slightest hint of criticism and only keeps those deranged legs queen comments.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Wednesday at 9:53 PM

A lot happened since 2017 too. Armie didn't get the Oscar nomination, his Casey Affleck article, his bad acting in OTBOS. So while Matt might have considered him it might not have materialized. Some contenders aren't on Twitter for Matt to follow either so the follow becomes meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Wednesday at 9:55 PM

^^ not to mention if Matt follows him he'll have witnessed his social media idiocy.

In 2017 Armie was hot. He just played the role of his life according to the hype. But then the movie came out, cmbyn, and it transpired to just be hype. He was overshadowed by the majority of the cast including the woman who played the maid.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Wednesday at 9:58 PM

R78 I wouldn't be so sure he's written off. The custom meal plan to achieve a certain result while in montreal adds to the guesstimate

by Anonymousreply 80Last Wednesday at 10:05 PM

R80 Armie has eating issues like his wife. The meal plan was a diet. He's not into maintenance he's into quick turnaround. Like his wife. Armie's weight frequently fluctuates.

Notice that he's back on the drink and food now so probably to get in shape to be on screen. Training for Batman would have to continue for months and he's back on the booze and eating in restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Wednesday at 10:14 PM

Armie also has a very aggressive pr team. I wouldn't put it past them to have leaked that rumor to bring him hype. Him talking about it on interviews then later saying he'd take the role was him trying to get WB attention. The training videos were to get people talking about him while he lost the rumcake gut.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Wednesday at 10:18 PM

= R79 - if it writes like a troll, sounds like a troll and reeks of trolling....god these salamés are so boring. Thank God he's old news now.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Wednesday at 10:19 PM

R83 did I make you cry. You want him to be Batman?

by Anonymousreply 84Last Wednesday at 10:20 PM

Actors want this role so they try to get attention to get it. Look at the Jonas guy coming straight out and saying it. Oscar Isaac has also been vying for it. Why would Armie be any different?

by Anonymousreply 85Last Wednesday at 10:21 PM

R83 sadly you'll be disappointed if you think this is the sole view of Timmy's fans.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Wednesday at 10:24 PM

R83 R86 Its called snail whispering, my little escargot.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Wednesday at 10:34 PM

I suspect Mrs H is extremely sensitive about the new house which is why the rejection by her poolman stings so much, Unlike Holmby, service providers in Hancock Park aren’t going to treat you like princess you think you are.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Wednesday at 11:13 PM

R88 what's this about a poolman? Did he thwart her advances?

by Anonymousreply 89Last Wednesday at 11:27 PM

R87 so you think people are wrong about their opinions on Armie's acting? Opinions aren't facts so disputing them is futile.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Wednesday at 11:29 PM

The Hammers sometimes do not behave the way ordinary people in their position do. Seem very affected by opinions of strangers and tend to be kinda petty. They act like us, and not in the good way

by Anonymousreply 91Last Thursday at 1:53 AM

Armie just posted on Twitter for the first time in over a month. He posted this song: Relatable by Open Mike Eagle. Wonder if the song has any significance?

by Anonymousreply 92Last Thursday at 4:08 AM

The cunting it up on her story with the woman from their pool cleaning service speaks volumes - that's straight up bitchness right there. This woman sent her a business email and she shares it with the world like that in order to belittle them?

Maybe the pool really is so messy that it's not worth the effort vs. payment ratio for the cleaners, but I bet the reason they actually quit is because Liz is hard to deal with. LA is filled with people who have pools, no need to put up with her shit.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Thursday at 4:33 AM

"JORGE! When you skim the pool, you have to MOVE the inflatable palm tree!"

"I'm not mad at you Jorge, I'm mad at the Crepe Myrtle!"

by Anonymousreply 94Last Thursday at 4:41 AM

R93 Patricia isn’t from the pool service. E has managed to share her own children’s nanny’s email with the internet.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Thursday at 6:22 AM

I wonder if all the people who meet her and comment about how sweet!! and kind!! she is are rethinking that opinion right about now.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Thursday at 6:27 AM

R95 Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Thursday at 10:11 AM

R95 How do you know it's a nanny?

by Anonymousreply 98Last Thursday at 10:38 AM

R97 & r98 been following her for a while. E tagged her at the kids birthday parties. She often has the kids herself. Sometimes E uses her pics later and pretends they’re her own when she wants to be super mom for example ballet on Monday’s or when she had them on the Sunday they got back from the road trip (E was still pretending they were away). Yesterday she had two pics of Ford both v cute one on the sofa surrounded by packing boxes one with her and with him wearing a helmet he’d been playing with for hours. I don’t bother sharing here because it’s the kids not A & E and they deserve some privacy whatever their parents do.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Thursday at 11:03 AM

Elizabeth liked this post of two iconic phrases of cmbyn on a Timmy's fan page, that insane woman reads and sees everything people post about Charmie and about her, wtf she was doing on a Timmy's fan page?

by Anonymousreply 100Last Thursday at 11:18 AM

Could she be the one of the reasons he doesn’t get offered roles in good productions?

by Anonymousreply 101Last Thursday at 11:32 AM

R101 Yes, we covered this in the past 17 threads.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Thursday at 11:42 AM

I think that has more to do with being a big ham.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Thursday at 12:02 PM

If this is the nanny, she’s much cuter than Elizabeth. If Armie hasn’t had sex with her, then he’s totally gay.

by Anonymousreply 104Last Thursday at 12:39 PM

R104 it's hard to find women cuter than Elizabeth. Of course Armie didn't fuck this woman, he doesn't even fuck Elizabeth

by Anonymousreply 105Last Thursday at 2:02 PM

Armie only fucks one person who happens to be in Jordan right now.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Thursday at 2:06 PM

R105 "it's hard to find women cuter than Elizabeth" What? Please tell me you made a typo. She's not a troll but far from cute or even beautiful. I'm surprised Elizabeth would allow a pretty nanny to be around her husband, she must feel really secure or hasn't thought that far off. To be fair, I don't know why but Armie doesn't strike me as a cheater. The only way I could see him cheat is if he was actually closeted. Even then, I doubt he'd cheat on Liz right under her nose, he'd do it with randoms. Would love to be proven wrong tho.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Thursday at 2:09 PM

The nanny is following that CelebFace account that called out Elizabeth's insane photoshopping... loving her!

by Anonymousreply 108Last Thursday at 2:14 PM

Armie is so boring now + the more you see the wife the less you like him.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Thursday at 2:23 PM

R107 Sorry! I meant " it's NOT hard to find women cuter than Elizabeth". For me, she's a demon wearing a wig and tons of make up

by Anonymousreply 110Last Thursday at 2:27 PM

R107 Isn’t a hot nanny a Hollywood status symbol?

by Anonymousreply 111Last Thursday at 3:00 PM

R109 Same

by Anonymousreply 112Last Thursday at 3:58 PM

R108 They're all secretly loving celebface because E is insufferable. Niki wonder even left a comment there. Those people around the hammers are Armie's boyhood friends not her friends really. They just tolerate her. Armie's mom made it pretty clear she knows niki, the Ramseys and the lot of them since they were kids. After the divorce even the orange girl may scram.

by Anonymousreply 113Last Thursday at 5:07 PM

So as I was saying the other day about Naseebs being pretty shady and suggesting we'd n8ckmame her the russian spy ... guess what... she's in the muller report. The Kremlin linked fashiom blogger who apprached ivanka trump was at the time on the board of naseebs company. One of these days we'll find out E is in tbe muller report...and she'll pose for pictures with a muller report cookie.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Thursday at 5:31 PM

Meet Naseebs bestie and co-founder of the tot the angel babes model for.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Thursday at 5:36 PM

I guess she is bffs with Naseebs because she is also married to a tall fag?

by Anonymousreply 116Last Thursday at 5:52 PM

R116 When this pic was taken? what's wrong with Armie? he always has this look of dead inside, he's surrounded with so much shit, Elizabeth, the betas, the weird Elizabeth's friends...He's too coward to tighten the discharge

by Anonymousreply 117Last Thursday at 6:13 PM

R117 not R116 buf pucture is from the 2017 2×2 aids fundraiser. What Elizabeth's friends? She has acquaintances. That Russian couple - mr and mrs nasiba - was most likely introduced to E by A's russian side of the family because 1 ( those two had just arrived in Texas and wanted contacts and 2 ) E wanted to expand her IG russian following. Thd betas are not bad. Not in the shitty side imo. Id do nikki.

by Anonymousreply 118Last Thursday at 6:40 PM

Naseebs' friend from the Mueller report is the same one she kicked off the board of The Tot for saying racist shit...

by Anonymousreply 119Last Thursday at 6:42 PM

Armie is married to Liz bc she's a strong Texas woman with many masculine qualities who can bear his kids, give him an heir, she worked for E! so understands that side of the business and is from a trashy enough background to want to marry a gay man for status.

This is just my theory. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Thursday at 9:06 PM

Elizabeth is not ugly. But she's now so plastic her looks are no longer enviable. The left eye is now wonky and she has bulimia face. Also too much botox. So instead of looking good people are drawn to her deformities and wondering if she's transgender.

by Anonymousreply 121Last Thursday at 9:08 PM

R101 which Timmy page?

by Anonymousreply 122Last Thursday at 9:10 PM

Armie's twitter following is in decline. Will he be irrelevant totally next year? He better schedule some Timmy reunions or he'll be forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Thursday at 9:20 PM

What happened to Wounds? And is Hotel Mumbai a flop?

by Anonymousreply 124Last Thursday at 9:20 PM

[quote]What happened to Wounds? And is Hotel Mumbai a flop?

Wounds will be released sometime this year, per a blurb in The Hollywood Reporter in a profile on Anapurna Pictures.

Hotel Mumbai has pulled in $11 million worldwide which is a pittance but for Bleecker Street that's not a bad number. I think the numbers would have been better but there is rights dispute that is keeping the film from being released in India, Pakistan and seven other South Asian territories.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Thursday at 9:46 PM

R179 exactly! Thats what the r174 link is about. Naseebs kicked out her friend duma from the mueller report from the board of the tot brcause of the racist shit hit the ventilator and it was bad PR .... inot because of her Kremlin connection. The mueller report friend was at the time of the problrmatic kremlin linked events on the board.

by Anonymousreply 126Last Thursday at 9:55 PM

Consider that Hotel Mumbai has not been totally released in Europe yet, in the UK it should do well, there is Dev. It is a hard movie so of course it will not be a blockbuster. CMBYN was not a box office hit either. Murder on the Nile is getting a great cast...

by Anonymousreply 127Last Thursday at 9:56 PM

R1323 You claim Armie's twitter following is dwindling based on what? Ive bot noticed less followers. But yes, a reunion is always good PR for both. Timmy got more attention for the date with Armie than for BB which was a total flop.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Thursday at 10:05 PM

Death on the Nile will do well, everything else Armie's in next year will flop, he will only be good eye candy, have leading roles in flops, or have small parts in decent movies.

by Anonymousreply 129Last Thursday at 10:08 PM

I really do not want to say anything spoilerish R129, but Armie's role in Death on the Nile is quite central to the story... not a small part at all and great casting. He was made for the role, and, dare I say it, needs hardly any acting to get into the role!

by Anonymousreply 130Last Thursday at 10:15 PM

I know that role, like I said, eye candy

by Anonymousreply 131Last Thursday at 10:16 PM

R129 Every unreleased movie is a potential flop or a otential hit. No one really knows. Everyone is on the same boat. Timmy for instance... French dispatch may not do well, BB bombed, little woman may struggle because whi needs another version of that, the woody Allen movie is a stillborn and if Dune doesn't bomb Ill.be suprised.

by Anonymousreply 132Last Thursday at 10:22 PM

R131 eye candy? The plot centres around him actually... Yes, the character needs to be extremely good looking, otherwise it would make no sense, but it is a good role. Timmy has a high risk of movies doing very badly as well. I would be very suprised if The King does well, LW should do ok, but his role is small, well loved, but small. French Dispatch is by a loved director but not a box office winner and Dune is a very big gamble. Hollywood is a fickle world and both Armie and Timmy are working hard.

by Anonymousreply 133Last Thursday at 10:26 PM

Death on the Nile will do poorly with Critics, just like its predecessor, it's not a prestige movie at all, but it will do well commercially so Armie as a good looking man should take advantage of that, I'm sure they will pay him well. Dreamland is a small movie that will garner little attention, Rebecca is directed by the king of all flops, Armie must really want to work and star in a film to agree to work with that guy again.

by Anonymousreply 134Last Thursday at 10:32 PM

R132 At tge end of the day the physical features of every actor is considered in the casting. Its nit like itd make sense to cast Meryl Streep as a new mom or a young entrepreneur, or michael stuhlbarg as Oliver or Timmy as superman or any other athletic type, or Armie as twink.

by Anonymousreply 135Last Thursday at 10:36 PM

And let's not compare Greta, Wes and Denis to Anvari, Maras and Wheatley, it's obvious they are playing in different leagues now.

by Anonymousreply 136Last Thursday at 10:49 PM

R136 Tell me impressionable child...in what league is Luca Guadagnino? You forgot Woody Alen btw.

by Anonymousreply 137Last Thursday at 11:08 PM

R136 not only forgot Woody, but also Kenneth Branagh... a little known actor and director, straight to dvd. Armie is not a great actor, but neither bad, there are worse and much more famous actors in HW (Brad Pitt just to name one). With the right director Armie is very good, not only in CMBYN, he trusts Luca, but in Free Fire and Final Portrait he gave good interpretations. Timmy is a very good actor, he has the talent to be great, but we need to see him outside the roles of teenager or young man on the brink of adulthood, the next few years will be important. Also, Timmy is outside the physical standard in HW, so his choices will be different from Armie's, in many ways, it is for the best.

by Anonymousreply 138Last Thursday at 11:21 PM

Totally the face of an alcoholic OMG

Liz is on cloud nine when she makes these ironic posts. What a poisonous marriage!

by Anonymousreply 139a day ago

Wow......”living his best life”?.......even I wouldn’t post unflattering pics of my husband on FB, and we’re nobodies........poor guy needs sleep, What’s going on ENTY?!!!!

by Anonymousreply 140a day ago

I wonder if he’ll pull a Chris Watts. His wife liked to belittle him in her posts, and then you know what happened....

by Anonymousreply 141a day ago

R127 movies are judged by their domestic taking. Considering the prolife movie which couldn't even get any adverts and without any stars made much more, Hotel Mumbai is a huge flop. Armie's name doesn't sell any tickets at all. Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 142a day ago

R130 Simon Doyle is a loathesome murderer who kills the beautiful yet spoiled wife Gal Gadot with his accomplice who has the much meatier role and who will outshine Armie. It's a losing scenario for him he should get out before its too late.

by Anonymousreply 143a day ago

R143 Armie always takes on these terrible roles where his acting limitations are on full display. DOTN is going to be CMBYN 2.0 where all the cast is celebrated while he lets the entire ensemble down. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 144a day ago

R139 she hates him. That much is clear. He looks guilty though so choses to kiss her ass. I bet he confessed something in.relation to Timmy and it doesn't have to be that they fucked. Even admitting his affections would be enough for an insecure bitch like Liz Hammer to wage war on him and Timmy.

He's drinking heavily so isn't training for any superhero parts.

by Anonymousreply 145a day ago

R133 the King is Netflix. There's no "doing well"

by Anonymousreply 146a day ago

R133 the plot for DOTN does not centre around him. The main character is Jodie Cromer's character. After that it's an ensemble piece with Poirot always it's star.

by Anonymousreply 147a day ago

Just curious, I notice that Liz calls Harper, Hopsey. Anyone know where that nickname came from?

by Anonymousreply 148a day ago

R128 BB was a flop so the fact he got so many nominations for it is astounding honestly...Clearly Armie benefits more when they have a reunion than the twink

by Anonymousreply 14921 hours ago

R148 My guess is that Harper mangled her own name when she was learning to talk and they thought it was cute. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 15021 hours ago

Elizabeth is becoming Michael Jackson cover

by Anonymousreply 15120 hours ago

R151 whys that her go to expression for literally every photo, even just ones with her daughter?? it looks completely insane

by Anonymousreply 15220 hours ago

Armie looks so good here and the saddest person I've ever seen, I can see the pain, sooooo weird

by Anonymousreply 15320 hours ago

R153 wow he looks young here.

by Anonymousreply 15420 hours ago

R154 Young, Beautiful and Sad. Poor rich boy

by Anonymousreply 15520 hours ago

That photo is several years old

by Anonymousreply 15620 hours ago

Oh never mind it’s on her story today. Wonder why he looks so young? Maybe the haircut

by Anonymousreply 15720 hours ago

R156 you don't mean literally do you

by Anonymousreply 15820 hours ago

lol if that had been the case she really would've lost it

by Anonymousreply 15920 hours ago

I think Armie will get replaced in Death on the Nile and Rebecca if he doesn’t clean himself up soon.

by Anonymousreply 16019 hours ago

Liz has posted the only easter eggs she cares about: Caviar. OMG! This woman causes me nausea

by Anonymousreply 16119 hours ago

If they offer her a part in “If Loving You is Wrong” in the OWN channel, she would take it , even if it’s the annoying, white lover of the police officer there......

by Anonymousreply 16218 hours ago

Don’t know if I’d call it sadness but yeah there’s something weird about the way he looks in that pic. Or maybe it’s the smoke from the barbecue that’s making his eyes water and seem odd lmao. Either way he’s hot in that pic

by Anonymousreply 16318 hours ago

R163 I think Armie has a barbecue even on red carpets

by Anonymousreply 16418 hours ago

R161 She reeks of new rich and on top of that she's stupid because the bloody bakery doesn't sell caviar. She's trying to.push sugar bunnies on those red neck fraus. It's the new rich who flaunt things...its so inelegant. Surely Armie sees it but it probably amuses him. Until it doesn't. ..

Liz looks like a bloke ... bushy eyebrows. ..open mouth...she's got the short stick on the looks department

by Anonymousreply 16517 hours ago

[quote]It's the new rich who flaunt things...its so inelegant. Surely Armie sees it but it probably amuses him. Until it doesn't. ..

Armie’s pimping watches, T-shirts and sunglasses. I don’t think he has a lot of room to talk.

by Anonymousreply 16617 hours ago

She gets put in the same box with Meghan Markle/Jess Mulroney, Tori Spelling, Hilarrhea Baldwin. VIVACIOUS, henpecking, always promoting, miserable-looking husband and kids.

by Anonymousreply 16717 hours ago

R166 Honey, Armie is a celebrity in his own right. He does those ads, like virtually everyone else but makes it clear its a job (#ad) . She's a nobody who uses her husband's celebrity status for self-promotion. Wanna bet that caviar was sent to Armie by his Russian family?

by Anonymousreply 16817 hours ago

[quote]wtf she was doing on a Timmy's fan page?

wtf are you doing on her pages?

by Anonymousreply 16916 hours ago

His family left Russia a hundred years ago.

by Anonymousreply 17013 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!