Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Trans

Until effective suit is brought against the pharmaceutical industry and the doctors for harms such as: early death , suicidal reaction, loss of work capacity, loss of ability to reproduce, third party harms and injuries, etc. it will go on.

Lots of money to be made when the medication is for a lifetime and someone else pays. And all voluntary in reality.

Worst: not only not proven to lift the obsession, but makes it worse and suicide rates go further up not down.

All lies and “LGBT activists”/the rights industry most to blame. They have hijacked Gay centers across America and many other Gay organizations- trannies or tyrannies are not gay!! True trans something different. And 70% are and remain straight like Bruce Jenner in his fetish fantasy. Alter ego - Caitlyn.

by Anonymous reply 12Last Monday at 5:54 PM

I completely agree. There is no trans without big pharma.

by Anonymous reply 1Last Monday at 4:49 AM

Trans troll

by Anonymous reply 2Last Monday at 5:03 AM

Trans realist with facts. Try reality it will set you free!

by Anonymous reply 3Last Monday at 5:06 AM

Staff at a UK "gender clinic" quit because they fear that "homophobia is driving a surge in ‘transgender’ young people"

by Anonymous reply 4Last Monday at 5:35 AM

What a fascinating, fresh topic to bring to DL. Thanks OP!

by Anonymous reply 5Last Monday at 5:35 AM

OMG it's like the scales have fallen from my eyes.

by Anonymous reply 6Last Monday at 6:51 AM

I don’t know how to thank you for this. I’m so grateful. We’ve got to get this trans situation under control.

by Anonymous reply 7Last Monday at 7:31 AM

I see the Trans troll has once again cleared their cookies.

by Anonymous reply 8Last Monday at 9:01 AM

The T in LGBT was put to protect and give awareness to the androphilic Transwomen, not the gynephelic "ma'am macho man" white trans. Yes, the vast and disproportionate amount of gynephelic transwomen are straight white men. Moreover, It seems like paraphilia disorders affects straight white men the most.

by Anonymous reply 9Last Monday at 11:56 AM

ITA, OP.

The irony is that we helped the Ts, and they harmed us in return.

And we will get blamed for the T craze after it runs it's destructive course.

by Anonymous reply 10Last Monday at 1:45 PM

I love that you have condensed your title down to just "trans." Next time do that in the title and the OP. Saves us all a lot of time.

by Anonymous reply 11Last Monday at 1:47 PM

Bump

by Anonymous reply 12Last Monday at 5:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!