Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Trans in the locker

I live in a liberal city but both the MTF and the FTM use the men's locker room. The woman will not tolerate either.

I love the FTM, no issues with hairy chest, developing muscles and a pussy.

My own fear and prejudice is exposed when I see a MTF, it just creeps me out. Breasts and penis and just the idea that some will invert their dick to make some sort of hole makes me want to scream out loud.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Monday at 3:32 PM

How do straight men in the locker room react to FTM with a vagina?

by Anonymousreply 1Last Monday at 2:09 AM

R1 they bang it

by Anonymousreply 2Last Monday at 2:35 AM

I thought all men in all gyms do the towel dance for the most part. OP is just a shit stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Monday at 2:45 AM

Jesus. Who gives a fuck? It’s not like I’m going to talk to them, be forced to fuck them or look at them unless they’re freakish or garish which in that case I’d sneer. They can take a shit in here though.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Monday at 2:47 AM

No way.

Totally uncomfortable with it, and I mean IT.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Monday at 2:54 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 6Last Monday at 2:56 AM

its the trans troll again

by Anonymousreply 7Last Monday at 2:59 AM

I wish these freaks would go away. R5 yes, IT. 😷

by Anonymousreply 8Last Monday at 3:00 AM

OP lives in Berlin where the showers are open and the towel dance useless.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Monday at 5:23 AM

doesn't bother me. As a gay man I don't get squeamish or uptight about anybody's nudity.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Monday at 5:30 AM

R10 As a gay man?

by Anonymousreply 11Last Monday at 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!