Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Transgender woman is brutally beaten by a 'homophobic' mob in broad daylight in Texas after a minor traffic accident

The upsetting moment a transgender woman was punched and kicked by multiple attackers in broad daylight surrounded by a crowd of onlookers was caught on camera.

The assault on Muhlaysia Booker, 23, occurred after an apparently minor traffic accident outside the Royal Crest Apartments Dallas, Texas.

The attackers allegedly used homophobic slurs during the assault and were 'known suspects,' according to the police. Authorities are investigating the incident to determine if it is a hate crime.

Footage from the attack posted on Friday to Facebook shows a crowd of people form around Booker, who is wearing a pink wig and blue tank-top.

At points she appears to be saying something to the gathering onlookers, but her voice can't be made out in the available footage.

The video appears to flip into selfie mode at one point, and the person recording appears to be laughing with a man in a white shirt and pants.

That same individual in white later appears to charge at Booker, throwing her to the ground. He then punches her repeatedly as two or three other individuals join in to kick her while she is down on the ground.

Some voices can be heard screaming for the attack to stop, and eventually Booker, after having been beaten across the parking lot of the apartment complex, is aided by a group of women who get her into a car before taking her to a hospital.

A family member said Booker received facial fractures and has her arm in a sling following the frightening mob assault, according to WFAA.

The video of the incident posted by a Facebook user Taj Mahal has garnered over 90,000 views.

It was accompanied with the caption 'THIS IS A HATE CRIME! Muhlaysia Booker Don't Worry Sis I Got The Video For Dallas Police Department This Is A Hate Crime And Everyone Who Participated Will Be Prosecuted!'

Mayor Mike Rawlings of Dallas posted a statement to Facebook saying that he watched the video and was angered by what appeared to be 'mob violence' directed against the woman.

'I am in contact with the chief and she assured me that the Dallas Police Department is fully investigating, including the possibility that this was a hate crime,' wrote Mayor Rawlings.

'Those who did this do not represent how Dallasites feel about our thriving LGBTQ community. We will not stand for this kind of behavior.'

------------------

Jussie should take notes on what a real beating looks like.

by Anonymousreply 206Last Tuesday at 7:56 AM

Good.

by Anonymousreply 104/14/2019

HE.

by Anonymousreply 204/14/2019

Please don't let them be..please don't let them be... Please don't let them be...Oh Shit...never mind

by Anonymousreply 304/14/2019

I wouldn't wish this on anyone. However, I don't want to hear the wailing about "cis violence" from Trans Inc because the "stunning, brave" film Tangerine played beating a woman for laughs.

by Anonymousreply 404/14/2019

Male on male violence, yawns.

by Anonymousreply 504/14/2019

It doesn't matter what your political opinion about Ts is.

Beating someone like that with an entire crowd egging them on and some reaching in to participate is morally reprehensible and disgusting.

All those people stood by and did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 604/14/2019

So how was it a "homophobic" attack when the target was a 'transgender woman'?

Oh wait, the 'woman' is a gay black guy in a ratchet pink wig. I guess that does make it homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 704/14/2019

Black on black violence

by Anonymousreply 804/14/2019

POCcers. We clearly need to import more.

by Anonymousreply 904/14/2019

Another example of just how abhorrent homosexuality is in the Black community.

by Anonymousreply 1004/14/2019

That was a very disturbing video. I could not watch after 10 seconds. I am no fan of Trans movement however this kind of brutal attack on any human being is disturbing on many levels.. The attackers need to be prosecuted and sent to prison for a long time

by Anonymousreply 1104/14/2019

It’s good the police stayed out of it, or someone would have been killed.

by Anonymousreply 1204/14/2019

Probably a datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 1304/14/2019

Not good. Perps should go to jail for years. But strictly speaking, not "homophobia."

by Anonymousreply 1404/14/2019

May not be homophobia, but it sure looks familiar. HATE. Those women probably saved his life, even if they couldn't lift him. Very hard to watch.

by Anonymousreply 1504/14/2019

[quote]That was a very disturbing video. I could not watch after 10 seconds. I am no fan of Trans movement however this kind of brutal attack on any human being is disturbing on many levels.. The attackers need to be prosecuted and sent to prison for a long time

It wasn't the brutality of the attacker that was the most disturbing part. It was the complacence of some in the crowd and encouragement by others that was the most troubling.

It wasn't just a small group of three or four people watching, but and entire mob of people who stood by and let it continue. One man beating someone else is bad, but an entire mob of people allowing it to continue unabated is a sign that we're reaching another turning point in society.

by Anonymousreply 1604/14/2019

Not that it makes it any easier to take but the sisters got the victim out of there in under a minute.

by Anonymousreply 1704/14/2019

What happened that started all this? Does anyone know the details?

by Anonymousreply 1804/14/2019

There's no street cred in attacking someone who doesn't fight back. Basic principle. They need to be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 1904/14/2019

[quote]Don't Worry Sis I Got The Video For Dallas Police Department This Is A Hate Crime And Everyone Who Participated Will Be Prosecuted!'

She should reconsider. Contacting the police doesn’t usually work out well for POC and it could get her retaliated against for being a snitch.

by Anonymousreply 2004/14/2019

ID them, lock them up and sue the “audience” . They will not be missed

by Anonymousreply 2104/14/2019

[quote]Last November, the FBI reported that 7,175 hate crimes were committed in the United States in 2017, the most recent year for which the agency had compiled data. Of those, 1,130 were based on sexual orientation bias and 119 on gender identity bias.

We can call it something different - but the crowd was yelling out homophobic slurs.

The victim was beaten unconscious.

by Anonymousreply 2204/14/2019

R15 definitely was a homophobic attack. And he we have you gay men attacking the androphilic transwomen (gay men on hormones) as something so different. Many of them still identify as gay and not straight btw.

by Anonymousreply 2304/14/2019

r20 that's the first thing I thought on reading about this (I won't watch the video--Mary!, I know). I hope the incident is public enough that anyone who comes forward with footage won't be fucked with due to the notoriety.

I hope it is pursued as a hate crime, but honestly WTF is up with everybody being so quick to lay hands these days? Maybe I'm just getting old, but it seems minor shit escalates to altercations in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 2404/14/2019

[quote]WTF is up with everybody being so quick to lay hands these days?

In tribal communities, public violence is common as a warning to the community about what happens to those whose behavior is unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 2504/14/2019

The trans person seems to have caused an accident and been either manic or on something and was being nasty and belligerent by some accounts. I agree the violence is disgusting in any case. I'm glad the women were good enoughr to try to protect the victim from any more violence and called in help.

Some have observed that people who avoid calling police to deal with disputes and conduct issues is do-it-yourself conduct policing. Maybe that's what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 2604/14/2019

'Muhlaysia'?!

by Anonymousreply 2704/14/2019

Edit r26, "is" should read "resort to"

by Anonymousreply 2804/14/2019

R26 it was started by a random guy hitting ths trans. Probably a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 2904/14/2019

[quote] with an entire crowd egging them on and some reaching in to participate is morally reprehensible and disgusting. All those people stood by and did nothing.

I didn’t see an “entire crowd egging them on”. I saw mostly a few young black guys attacking the black victim. And the crowd’s shouting was mostly UNINTELLIGIBLE - I can’t make out if their were shouting out AGAINST the attackers or WITH them. You could hear women screaming incomprehensibly (probably the same women who at the end dragged the victim away to safety).

[quote] It was the complacence of some in the crowd and encouragement by others that was the most troubling. It wasn't just a small group of three or four people watching, but and entire mob of people who stood by and let it continue. One man beating someone else is bad, but an entire mob of people allowing it to continue unabated is a sign that we're reaching another turning point in society.

“Stood by and did nothing”? “Allowing it to continue”? When an aggressive black guy is beating on someone - how many of YOU would run in and FIGHT him? He KNOCKED out a person - do you want to be next?

The only civic duty here is to call the police and let them handle this. There’s no duty to jump into a fight and get your own lights punched out.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Monday at 12:56 AM

I can't watch videos like that, but I hope she is okay and the attackers get what is coming to them.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Monday at 1:20 AM

These attackers 100% need to be charged with a hate crime. You attack one member of the queer community and you attack all of us. It doesn’t matter if she caused a traffic accident and was mouthing off- no one EVER deserves violence. If anyone doesn’t think her being a trans woman had anything to do with the attack, then I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Monday at 1:30 AM

They attacked him because he’s likely a gay man in a wig, R32. It was homophobic. There were no “she’s” involved.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Monday at 1:39 AM

Androphilic? Wtf is that? Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Monday at 1:48 AM

It's ghetto trash.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Monday at 1:50 AM

No need to introduce yourself r35, we generally remain anonymous around here.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Monday at 5:24 AM

It reminds me of those films in history class of a mob attacking a Jewish person in Germany during the 30s.

Hate is hate.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Monday at 5:34 AM

[quote]Good.

The trans threads have been ramping up the violent rhetoric, by the way, with posters frequently calling for the murder of specific trans people or their relatives, and multiple comments lately about "extermination."

I get that DL doesn't really have moderation anymore, but it seems like allowing the trans trolls to escalate to threats of violence is a bad idea all around.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Monday at 5:40 AM

What happened before the film started? Did a whole group of people just hang around, waiting for someone to attack?

Horribe film and it's so disturbing when a pack attacks a single person, while people are standing by without doing anything.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Monday at 5:44 AM

R27, I think that’s even worse than “Munroe Bergdorf.”

by Anonymousreply 40Last Monday at 5:58 AM

[quote]It reminds me of those films in history class of a mob attacking a Jewish person in Germany during the 30s.

Erroneous hyperbole. Learn history before using it as an example.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Monday at 5:58 AM

[quote]honestly WTF is up with everybody being so quick to lay hands these days? Maybe I'm just getting old, but it seems minor shit escalates to altercations in a heartbeat.

Too many people are on one kind of drug (prescription or illegal) or another with many of the prescription drugs having side effects including paranoia and making you more likely to be violent. There's a reason why those commercials on TV speed through those lists of side effects so quickly.

Then there is the media and social media that turns people into militant cult members who think it's not only okay but righteous to "punch a Nazi" or chase people out of restaurants or, in the video below, drag someone out of their car and beat the shit out of them all because of a political bumper sticker.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Monday at 6:01 AM

R42 Nazis should be punched. As often and as hard as possible.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Monday at 6:18 AM

R33, She is a trans woman. This isn’t a drag queen in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Monday at 6:19 AM

No, it's a man in a wig and female attire. Political labels are completely irrelevant to people who react to what they see/perceive.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Monday at 6:22 AM

R43 All the nazis are dead, dear.

You don't get to just punch random people in the street in the face because they have a different opinion or - gasp - are wearing a cap you don't like. You're not a "hero" or whatever you think you are. You're just an aggressive psychotic who'll end up in prison for aggravated assault or even attempted murder.

Pendulums swing two ways. Keep that in mind...

by Anonymousreply 46Last Monday at 6:23 AM

This young man doesn't deserve to be beaten like this. It's horrific. I'm adamantly opposed to the trans ideology, but nobody deserves this.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Monday at 6:29 AM

"All the nazis are dead"

No they aren't. You're an imbecile.

"who'll end up in prison"

Worth it. Punch a Nazi as often and as hard as possible.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Monday at 6:43 AM

R48 You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Monday at 6:57 AM

48 wouldn't do anything but cry

by Anonymousreply 50Last Monday at 6:59 AM

The entire country is becoming like Lord Of The Flies.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Monday at 7:12 AM

R16 r51 we’re becoming like China. Better buckle up 2020s will be a defining moment for US society

by Anonymousreply 52Last Monday at 7:19 AM

I wanna know what was said before, between the guy in the pink wig and the other guy who beat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Monday at 7:20 AM

Punch a Nazi as often and as hard as possible.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Monday at 7:39 AM

R51 you are so correct and this is what Russia wants. It’s not Democratic or Republican, it’s chaos. They want us to all fight and hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Monday at 7:54 AM

At least he lived.

Three women are killed by men each day in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Monday at 7:57 AM

Russia isn't the answer to everything, dear R55. I know this will sound shocking to you but could America not be at the root its own divide? People hate each other and it's not because of Russia. It's because of policy.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Monday at 7:58 AM

Black guy arrested today.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Monday at 7:58 AM

Mug shot

by Anonymousreply 59Last Monday at 8:00 AM

This man brought this upon himself. He instigated this attack and then posts it to look like a victim.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Monday at 8:02 AM

I love how the "punch a nazi" troll is also responsible for transphobic comments in this same thread. Playing both sides again are you, dear?

by Anonymousreply 61Last Monday at 8:03 AM

Nothing transphobic about the truth. That's a man. I support his right to go about his life unharmed, but I won't be part of the delusion.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Monday at 8:04 AM

I could be mistaken but Edward Thomas, 29, does not look very Russian to me.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Monday at 8:06 AM

Who said he was Russian?

by Anonymousreply 64Last Monday at 8:07 AM

Stupid cunts on here.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Monday at 8:08 AM

No one shouted "WORLDSTAR" so unfortunately there won't be any money made on the video.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Monday at 8:12 AM

R62, by misgendering her, you are indeed being transphobic- and that’s the truth!

by Anonymousreply 67Last Monday at 8:17 AM

R67 Real transsexuals don't dress like hookers and wear pink wigs. They actually try to look like the opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Monday at 8:20 AM

"...is aided by a group of women who get her into a car before taking her to a hospital."

So, does this mean trans rights activists will stop harassing women/feminists and start harassing the people who actually harm transgender people-- HETEROSEXUAL MEN?

by Anonymousreply 69Last Monday at 8:24 AM

[quote]Nothing transphobic about the truth. That's a man. I support his right to go about his life unharmed, but I won't be part of the delusion.

[quote][R62], by misgendering her, you are indeed being transphobic- and that’s the truth!

There is a forest that is being wholly obscured by trees for both of you.

The crime is the savage beating of another person based on little provocation. While a hate crime enhancement would make the penalty more severe, the crime is the beating. The true error will be all the Ts trying to make it a T issue which will polarize public opinion and allow personal animosity and biases to explain away what should be a simple case - the beating caught on camera (I have a whole separate issue with the New Spectator aspect to crimes that cameras have created).

by Anonymousreply 70Last Monday at 8:24 AM

It was a crime, but that’s no lady.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Monday at 8:34 AM

Oh, Man!!

by Anonymousreply 72Last Monday at 8:34 AM

Why is beating a transgender "woman" any worse than beating an actual woman? Hate crimes tags are bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Monday at 8:36 AM

[quote]It's ghetto trash.

Just say nigger. We all know that’s what you really want to say.

Unsurprisingly, DLers can’t decide which “offense” is worse: that the woman in question is black, or transgender.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Monday at 8:42 AM

You're hilarious, R74. Keep deleting your cookies so nobody can see your posting history but I'm sure you're all over the k-pop threads making fun of "gooks" and whatnot. Stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Monday at 8:44 AM

[quote]savage beating of another person based on little provocation.

But you’re wrong, R70! She’s black and transgender, so according to DL, that’s basically provocation right there. Black people are scary! And she’s trans, so she’s also mentally ill! A mentally ill BLACK man!

by Anonymousreply 76Last Monday at 8:45 AM

[quote]Why is beating a transgender "woman" any worse than beating an actual woman? Hate crimes tags are bullshit.

R73 Excuse me, but a WOMAN being attacked by a mob of men would spark international outrage, as incidents in Egypt and Germany a few years back have proven, while this particular incident will soon be forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Monday at 8:46 AM

R77 The same mob attacks that the German media tried to cover up?

by Anonymousreply 78Last Monday at 8:49 AM

M. U. H. L. A. Y. S. I. A.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Monday at 8:49 AM

The DLers in the know about the Transgender Lobby only want the transgender activists to leave gay kids, gay rights and women's rights alone, R38

No one on the DL has called for transgenders to be exterminated or any violence towards them at all. They deserve their human rights, and certainly this man didn't deserve to be beaten for his...glamorous get up.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Monday at 8:51 AM

Exactly, R80. If an adult wants to transition, good luck to them.

Just don't force possibly gay kids (or just little girls who like to play with trucks or little boys who like to play with dolls) into the latest big money version of gay conversion therapy. When they turn 21, they can make their own informed decision.

It's weird. The same people who insist how horrible it is for a parent to decide to circumcise their son are a-okay with pumping the same kid with puberty blockers and hacking off and bolting on body parts.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Monday at 8:56 AM

Poor guy. But, I have to say, a person who ventured out in public looking like that must have at least some inkling that they may very well run into big-time trouble.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Monday at 9:17 AM

[quote]The same mob attacks that the German media tried to cover up?

Exactly, R78. The news of women being attacked by mobs of men in Cologne caused international outrage DESPITE attempts by German media to suppress the story, which just goes to show how much more seriously hate crimes against women are taken, compared to hate crimes against gay or gender-nonconforming men.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Monday at 9:21 AM

Some people go looking for trouble so they can turn around and play the victim. Put me down as another who'd love to know what exactly happened in the moment before the cameras came out. It's possible this "woman" got out of the car and started some shit.

Don't write checks your ass can't cash.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Monday at 9:26 AM

R83 People were outraged about the women being sexually assaulted but they were MORE outraged at the German media and government for trying to cover it up in order to push their narrative that refugees are all sweet and cuddly.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Monday at 9:27 AM

I would love to see what happened before the camera starts rolling, but it's hard to imagine what he/she/it could have said that would have justified that kind of a mob beating.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Monday at 9:28 AM

The nazi german soldiers as well as a lot of the common folks there were on amphetamines and derivatives, very similar to today's American prescription drugs that are given out like candy. These substances fuck you up after a while, they make you less empathetic.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Monday at 9:29 AM

Are you kidding, R83?

American women have a one in five chance of being raped, according to the US Center for Disease Control (CDC) They have a one in three chance of being sexually assaulted and, according to a study commissioned by TIMES UP last year, an over 90% chance of being sexually harassed.

American men have a fraction of a chance of any of the above.

Those are hate crime women live with every single day.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Monday at 9:29 AM

r88, men are more likely to commit suicide, die in a workplace accident, and be killed by other men.

But it's not a contest. Stop making it so.

by Anonymousreply 89Last Monday at 9:33 AM

R88 Most of those assaults are commited by someone known to the victim - a spouse, boyfriend, relative, acquaintance, etc. These are sex crimes - NOT hate crimes, and that is why they are NOT prosecuted as such.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Monday at 9:48 AM

Shameful. When will Trump supporters stop with their violence?

by Anonymousreply 91Last Monday at 9:50 AM

I agree this is horrible but did you see how that pink wig stayed on his head the whole time?

by Anonymousreply 92Last Monday at 9:55 AM

Deliberately forcing a person to have sex is a hate crime, and the fact that the rapist is a person close to the woman makes it just that much worse. It's sexual domestic violence perpetrated on the woman because she is weaker and has an opening that heterosexual men get off on violating, it has nothing to do with love.

But I think the whole concept of "hate crime" and "hate speech" is flawed, because who decides what is "hate"? for instance you and I disagree on rape being a hate crime, R90

by Anonymousreply 93Last Monday at 9:56 AM

R93 It's a hate crime when black men rape or gang rape a white woman. Not when a man or men rape or gang rape a woman of the same color. Stop being absurd.

by Anonymousreply 94Last Monday at 10:01 AM

R34 Androphilic is a term that describes people that are exclusively attracted to men (homosexual males for e.g.). Too bad an idiot like you never bothered to even check that on Google, much less ask me for it.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Monday at 10:08 AM

R44 He is a man.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Monday at 10:10 AM

[quote]Deliberately forcing a person to have sex is a hate crime.

R93 Only if the perp hates the victim for being another color, religion, gender, etc. which is nearly impossible to prove. Do you believe that rape by someone of the same color and gender is “not a hate crime” and, thus, a less serious charge?

by Anonymousreply 97Last Monday at 10:14 AM

R88 if you want to post more man-hating whiny crap, go to lchat or some other feminist site.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Monday at 10:19 AM

I seriously doubt the violent mob of men were gender-critical feminists who immediately determined that their target was an autogynophilic straight dude dressed in women’s clothes, and then beat the living shit out of him accordingly. They are simply your garden-variety homophobes who don’t distinguish between trans, drag queens, sissies, or any other type of homo, as long as they can spot us through our dress or behavior. As far as they’re concerned, we all belong to the same group: “FAGS.”

by Anonymousreply 99Last Monday at 11:06 AM

R99 Yep. That's why we need to drop the T and let everyone know that gays are NOT those crazy violent trans motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Monday at 11:09 AM

R100 Dropping the “T” will cure homophobia? That is terrific news! I’ll be able to hold my BF’s hand in public without getting yelled at, and be allowed to get married to him and adopt children, because we no longer support the trans.

I can hardly wait.

by Anonymousreply 101Last Monday at 11:18 AM

Shit for brains at R101 - It will send a message to others that gays and trans are NOT the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Monday at 11:19 AM

Does R101's BF have a front hole?

by Anonymousreply 103Last Monday at 11:21 AM

[quote]Shit for brains at [R101] - It will send a message to others that gays and trans are NOT the same thing

R102 Are you saying the victim of the mob crime is a trans “woman,” and NOT a gay man? What cool-aid have you been drinking?

by Anonymousreply 104Last Monday at 11:24 AM

What are you screeching about, R104?

by Anonymousreply 105Last Monday at 11:35 AM

Well I don't care what you call him/her/they. I stand with her right now.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Monday at 11:40 AM

You also stood with Hillary and how well did that go?

by Anonymousreply 107Last Monday at 11:42 AM

She is a trans woman. She identifies as a trans woman. She is not a gay (cis) man.

by Anonymousreply 108Last Monday at 11:42 AM

She can identify is a fucking duck for all anyone cares. "She" no doubt still have her cock and bulls under that hooker outfit.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Monday at 11:44 AM

R105 - My point is, dropping the T is fine. They can start their own movement, but that still leaves gay men like EJ Johnson and many other eccentric, flamboyant queens who reinforce the stereotype that gay men are obsessed with women, want to be like women, and act like them, whether it be through dress, mannerisms, or speech. So what exactly do you suggest we do about that? Ban drag and “gay voice?”

by Anonymousreply 110Last Monday at 11:45 AM

EJ Johnson still identifies as a MAN. Because that is what he is. No more, no less. If you want to overthink that, that's on you.

by Anonymousreply 111Last Monday at 11:47 AM

They won't start their own movement, R110 because they're fucking lazy and don't want to put in the hard work that gays and lesbians and blacks have done for themselves over the decades. They just want to latch onto us like a locust on someone's farm, suck it dry, then piss off and move on to their next victim.

by Anonymousreply 112Last Monday at 11:47 AM

I am not very supportive of the extreme trannies but this is unacceptable. And it just shows that women tend to have more empathy than men. (I guess that would be cis women in extreme trans talk.)

by Anonymousreply 113Last Monday at 11:48 AM

It was probably faked for the cameras. Someone pulling a Jussie. Is there a GoFundme account involved?

by Anonymousreply 114Last Monday at 11:49 AM

Fucking hateful bastards, and a big fuck you to the hateful cunts on this thread who are OK with this. This is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Monday at 11:53 AM

[quote]EJ Johnson still identifies as a MAN. Because that is what he is. No more, no less. If you want to overthink that, that's on you

R111 That’s exactly my point: EJ is a GAY MAN and identifies as a GAY MAN, but if these thugs had seen him drive up wearing a dress and full makeup, they would have assaulted him too.

by Anonymousreply 116Last Monday at 11:54 AM

EJ wouldn't have started shit.

by Anonymousreply 117Last Monday at 12:01 PM

You got knocked the fuck out!

by Anonymousreply 118Last Monday at 12:37 PM

Muhlaysia...yeah, I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Monday at 12:41 PM

Black man beats up black man. I fail to see how this is news.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Monday at 12:42 PM

Black man beats up trans woman. She is family; one of our sisters. She is part of the LGBTQ family whether you want to admit it or not. How is it not news when one of our own is attacked?

by Anonymousreply 121Last Monday at 12:48 PM

I have sympathy as I would for any gay black man that is beaten up by thugs.

by Anonymousreply 122Last Monday at 12:51 PM

I don’t know her

by Anonymousreply 123Last Monday at 12:54 PM

Who the fuck is E J Johnson?

by Anonymousreply 124Last Monday at 12:55 PM

My sister doesn't have a cock and balls between her legs thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Monday at 12:55 PM

Magic Johnson's kid, R124.

by Anonymousreply 126Last Monday at 12:56 PM

That tard Johnson family

by Anonymousreply 127Last Monday at 12:58 PM

Does the kid have AIDS? Did Daddy pass it on to him? Or was he born already before Magic got it?

by Anonymousreply 128Last Monday at 1:00 PM

R67, referring to a man with female pronouns is misogynist.

It’s like referring to a Rachel Dolezal as African American. She’s not black, and it’s in an insult to blacks to pretend that she is.

by Anonymousreply 129Last Monday at 1:06 PM

R89, you’re the one calling it a “contest.”

Females used to be the majority population on earth. No more.

Why?

Femicide.

Females are being killed off the planet.

by Anonymousreply 130Last Monday at 1:09 PM

R90, the triple homicide perpretrated by Dana Rivers, a straight white man, should have been prosecuted as a hate crime.

But when a straight white man identifies as a lesbian, he can call his murder of two lesbians & their black son a “domestic” dispute rather than the hate crime it is.

by Anonymousreply 131Last Monday at 1:11 PM

R121, what are the names of the lesbians Dana Rivers MURDERED?

They’re dead.

This dude is still alive.

Prioritize.

by Anonymousreply 132Last Monday at 1:14 PM

Again with the lesbians

by Anonymousreply 133Last Monday at 1:17 PM

And these folks are asking for reperations?

by Anonymousreply 134Last Monday at 1:32 PM

Dead lesbians, r133. And they didn’t even get a thread.

by Anonymousreply 135Last Monday at 1:33 PM

So give them a thread R135.

by Anonymousreply 136Last Monday at 1:40 PM

Way to miss a point, r136.

by Anonymousreply 137Last Monday at 1:53 PM

Will the dead lesbian tears never cease?

by Anonymousreply 138Last Monday at 1:59 PM

R138 perfectly exemplifies how T is really a front for MRAs & pedos.

by Anonymousreply 139Last Monday at 2:03 PM

I guess they won’t ever cease

by Anonymousreply 140Last Monday at 2:04 PM

Nobody likes a bleating, portly lesbian

by Anonymousreply 141Last Monday at 2:05 PM

Lesbian deaths at the hands of men are exceedingly rare, because they don’t shack up with men. It’s a no-brainer. Mostly straight women are murdered by men, and it’s usually someone close to them.

That’s why Dana Rivers has been named ad nauseum as THE homicidal maniac who targets lesbians, just as lesbophobes always use the example of Jennifer Hart and her wife Sarah as THE example of child-abusing, murderous lesbians. They’re outliers.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Monday at 2:22 PM

Lots of homophobia & misogyny on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 143Last Monday at 2:43 PM

A lesbian is a woman. This is about two black men fighting. One just happened to have a pink wig on.

by Anonymousreply 144Last Monday at 2:58 PM

Black people are much more likely to go to jail.

But it must be the fault of systemic white racism.

What else could it possibly be?

Blacks also test out at 85 for their average IQ. But that is racist too, because we all know that every ethnic group has the exact same average intelligence, right?

Let's focus on the NRA, and support our strong black men who are such good liberals.

by Anonymousreply 145Last Monday at 2:59 PM

The most shocking part of the homophobic video is that everybody in the video had the day off from work at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Monday at 3:01 PM

Only Nazis attack strong black men. If you don't want to be a Nazi then flag this whole thread and get back in liberal formation.

Our Kampf is with the white goyim, who are racist, sexist, and most importantly, anti-Semitic. They don't even support greater Israel for the Chosen Ones.

White racism is everywhere. Here's a typical example.

by Anonymousreply 147Last Monday at 3:03 PM

If it wasn't for colonialism, slavery, and ongoing systemic white supremacy, this woman would be a neurosurgeon.

Remember that the next time you blame black people for any of their problems.

You all should be ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 148Last Monday at 3:07 PM

I hope the gentlemen in OP's video get probation. The last thing we need is more black fathers taken away from their children.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Monday at 3:08 PM

[quote]A lesbian is a woman. This is about two black men fighting. One just happened to have a pink wig on.

It’s also about rampant homophobia in this particular community, and wearing a wig is not the only way to risk your life. Anything not 100% straight/masculine about you can make you a target if you’re male, while butch women are, at best, admired for their masculine traits, or - at worst, laughed at for being harmless autistics.

by Anonymousreply 150Last Monday at 3:23 PM

This thread is a convention for projection artists

by Anonymousreply 151Last Monday at 3:27 PM

R95 Shove that useless fucking word salad term up your ass SJW loser.

by Anonymousreply 152Last Monday at 4:01 PM

[quote][R34] Androphilic is a term that describes people that are exclusively attracted to men (homosexual males for e.g.). Too bad an idiot like you never bothered to even check that on Google, much less ask me for it

[quote][R95] Shove that useless fucking word salad term up your ass SJW loser.

Girls! Girls! STOP. This is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 153Last Monday at 4:41 PM

This is exactly the hate fostered and enabled by the trans-haters on DL. The same interlopers that come here to mock “SJWs,” a word I have never seen used by a non-conservative/non-Republican.

Trolls. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 154Last Monday at 4:45 PM

DEATH by scorching hot grease fire to every person who hurt her ...good god

dallas is right wing::THEY KILLED KENNEDY FOR GODS SAKE

by Anonymousreply 155Last Monday at 4:51 PM

Loon alert

by Anonymousreply 156Last Monday at 4:52 PM

knitting granny who scolds alert...

by Anonymousreply 157Last Monday at 5:18 PM

Look at the interview with Muhlaysia's father.

The father refers to Muhlaysia as 'he'.

by Anonymousreply 158Last Monday at 5:21 PM

The victim must have deserved it. There's no way THAT many black men behaved like that for no reason.

If it was just one or two black men misbehaving like that, then maybe this was uncalled for.

But it's virtually impossible for a large group of black men to behave like a mindless, violent mob for no reason.

I studies sociology and African American Studies.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Monday at 5:31 PM

This is NOT homophobia if this man is claiming to be trans. It would only be homophobic if this involved a homosexual. Is he claiming to be a gay?

by Anonymousreply 160Last Monday at 5:32 PM

There's a 16 minute video out there.

It shows about 40 males and females just hanging around doing nothing except casual abuse and skirmishing.

It looks like a gang from South Africa

by Anonymousreply 161Last Monday at 5:33 PM

Did this happen on Coon Path Rd?

by Anonymousreply 162Last Monday at 5:37 PM

CHIMPOUT IMMINENT IN CHARLOTTE

by Anonymousreply 163Last Monday at 5:47 PM

These brain-dead thugs put cops in the worst position, and then they all riot when a thug dies or a cop protects his own life:

Danquirs Franklin appeared to be lowering a gun toward the ground at the time a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officer fatally shot him, a video released Monday shows.

CMPD released body-worn camera footage from the March 25 confrontation when Officer Wende Kerl killed Franklin in the parking lot of a west Charlotte Burger King. Kerl was responding to frantic 911 calls about a man with a gun threatening people at the restaurant.

Kerl’s body cam shows that she and another officer instructed Franklin to put the gun down more than 15 times in the roughly 40 seconds before he was shot. In that span, the gun is not visible in the video.

Franklin, 27, is shown squatting next to an open car door. Another man is in the car’s passenger seat. Kerl is standing less than a car-length away from Franklin.

The male officer shouts to Franklin: “Sir, put the gun down.” Kerl yells, “Put the gun down!”

The last command Kerl yells before firing is, “Put it on the ground!”

Franklin reached his right hand toward a pocket and pulled out a gun by the barrel. He appeared to be lowering the weapon when Kerl fired two shots, the video shows.

by Anonymousreply 164Last Monday at 5:50 PM

This is Ferguson's Michael Brown, that Datalounge grieved over when Brown won a Darwin Award from a white cop.

Give an honest examination of any police shooting of a black man, and 9 times out of 10 you will find that the police did nothing wrong, other than go home alive to their families.

by Anonymousreply 165Last Monday at 5:53 PM

[quote]This is NOT homophobia if this man is claiming to be trans. It would only be homophobic if this involved a homosexual. Is he claiming to be a gay?

The reports say the mob was yelling “homophobic slurs” at the victim, so it’s not clear if they knew or cared that it was a T instead of a G. They probably consider any man dressed as a woman “gay,” but I could not make out a single intelligible word in the video... it sounds like noises more than language.

by Anonymousreply 166Last Monday at 5:55 PM

Never in my life have I met someone named Danquirs. Guess I missed my chance.

by Anonymousreply 167Last Monday at 5:55 PM

Well between the short shorts and that stupid pink wig, she’s pretty lucky she got off so easy.

by Anonymousreply 168Last Monday at 5:58 PM

This is Sacramento's Stephon Clark, the drugged up, wife beating, sexual trafficking, ultra-violent thug who was on a rampage when he charged at police with his cell phone raised like a gun, in the dark.

It's called suicide by cop. Stephon didn't want to go back to jail, so he tricked the cops into shooting him.

And while Clark was at his grandparents' house, he was banned from entering the house by his own grandparents, because he was such a violent scum bag piece of shit.

As you can see from the helicopter footage, Clark was even looking inside his grandparents' car to do another smash and grab robbery on his own grandparents, when the police finally found him.

And the NY Times completely lied to demonize the police and make Stephon Clark look like a nice father minding his own business in his own back yard.

by Anonymousreply 169Last Monday at 5:59 PM

r8 FUCK OFFF! Lets here you about the next white male mass shooter, any day now

by Anonymousreply 170Last Monday at 6:06 PM

*hear

by Anonymousreply 171Last Monday at 6:06 PM

Remember Tamir Rice, the 12 year old shot by Cleveland police? Well he looked 16-17, and he was dressed like a gangster, and he was waving and pointing an ultra-realistic pellet gun at everybody who walked or drove past him. That's why the police were called in the first place.

So the police get a call about a black teenager pointing a gun at people, and they pull up and Tamir Rice tries to pull his gun out while walking towards the cops.

Another Darwin Award winner, too dumb to realize that real life isn't a rap video. Stupid parents too, who raised him to glorify gangsta rap and the culture that goes with it.

And yet somehow the police were racist, and black people are the real victims?

Look at the lying defense attorney pretending Tamir wasn't pulling his gun out of his waistband.

by Anonymousreply 172Last Monday at 6:09 PM

r170 all the white mass shooters in a year don't equal the body count of one week in black America.

by Anonymousreply 173Last Monday at 6:10 PM

Trayvon Martin would have joined in on stomping on the transexual. Then Trayvon would have tried to beat up any cop who showed up to stop the beating:

RAW: The REAL Trayvon Martin

by Anonymousreply 174Last Monday at 6:12 PM

Remember, when the media says that Nipsey Hussle was a great guy who was helping his community, they're lying. Nipsey was charging $100 for t-shirts in his store, and he was probably overseeing a drug dealing enterprise like the one he ran for years from that exact same location.

Imagine if a white crack dealer or heroin dealer was praised for "helping his community" because he sold $100 t-shirts.

by Anonymousreply 175Last Monday at 6:15 PM

In the NBA, superstar Russell Westbrook threatened to beat up a fan and threatened to beat up his 115 pound girlfriend too. All because the man told Russell to "Just Ice Your Knee".

Westbrook looked really bad, with good reason, until Westbrook claimed that the fan was being racist, and had said "get on your knees".

Nobody wanted to believe that Westbrook threatened to beat up two fans for no reason, so everybody jumped to defend Westbrook, and to pretend that there's an epidemic of racist white NBA fans. Anybody who tried to speak common sense about it and hold Westbrook accountable was called a racist.

And then it came out that DeMarcus Cousins also accused some child of saying racist things, and everybody just believed it, and believed that white racism was epidemic in NBA arenas. It doesn't matter that nobody, including microphones, heard the kid say anything remotely racist. Big baby Cousins got his feelings hurt from some fan trash talk, and decided to accuse the kid of racism.

Black privilege at it's finest.

by Anonymousreply 176Last Monday at 6:20 PM

R169. You are grotesque. A racist who exalts in the brutal death of black men and women. Children. Keep the name of Tamir and Trayvon out of your rotting mouth. You're an old white fag who could likely be beaten to death back in your youth. SMDH. May the gods forgive you for enjoying these brutal attacks and the police sanctioned murder of POC. You're angry and racist. Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 177Last Monday at 6:22 PM

[quote]Russia isn't the answer to everything, dear R55.

Not everything, R57, but it's the answer to this. And you've got the talking points down pat.

by Anonymousreply 178Last Monday at 6:26 PM

[quote]This is NOT homophobia if this man is claiming to be trans. It would only be homophobic if this involved a homosexual. Is he claiming to be a gay?

Your personal sense of identity doesn’t mean shit to other people; it’s what they perceive you to be that matters to them. Idiotic labels are worthless. They saw an effeminate man in drag, not an actual female, and reacted.

by Anonymousreply 179Last Monday at 6:29 PM

R166 Listen to the 16 minute version.

The word "n*gg*" is used over a 100 times. Most of the other words weren't legible as words

by Anonymousreply 180Last Monday at 6:32 PM

[quote]Most of the other words weren't legible as words.

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 181Last Monday at 6:35 PM

"Homophobia" is perfectly accurate, and it doesn't make a damn if the victim is a gay man, a lesbian, a trans person, a crossdresser, or a woman. Hatred of women/femininity is what underlies all of it at its deepest point. It's directed at persons who seem feminine, either in dress/appearance, or in ostensible sexual preference.

by Anonymousreply 182Last Monday at 6:35 PM

R181 Most of the other utterances weren't comprehensible as words in the English language.

by Anonymousreply 183Last Monday at 6:38 PM

Look at the mindless liberals here defending the homophobic thugs as not being homophobic.

A man who wears a dress and sucks dick was lynched, but let's pretend it wasn't homophobia.

Just like we're supposed to think that the black community isn't racist either, or ultra-violent.

If black men voted Republican, none of you would be jumping through hoops trying to defend or ignore or rationalize this ultra-violent, low IQ, savage community that celebrates being human garbage.

But because they vote Democrat, you pretend that these are nice tolerant humanist liberals, who just need some more free shit before they magically start working hard and achieve equality.

by Anonymousreply 184Last Monday at 6:41 PM

Muhlaysia was well-known to the men of the neighborhood as a sassy, street-ass ho.

by Anonymousreply 185Last Monday at 6:45 PM

r185 half of the thugs who beat her up probably fucked her before.

by Anonymousreply 186Last Monday at 6:47 PM

[quote]Look at the mindless liberals here defending the homophobic thugs as not being homophobic.

That's not liberals, R184, that's far-right trolls. They're the ones on every thread attempting to re-define terms like 'gay' and 'homophobia' in such a way as to exclude anyone/anything feminine.

by Anonymousreply 187Last Monday at 6:49 PM

You sound jealous R184. Have you lived your whole white life in a safe place? Comforting your desires in rest stops, public washrooms and internet "romances." Hiding your complete life in some variation of your parent's basement? In a red state no doubt. You've never stood up TALL. Not even for yourself. Drown motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 188Last Monday at 6:53 PM

r173 white lies. i see the racists are out again go what fox noose where they hate you for being gay anyway

by Anonymousreply 189Last Monday at 7:03 PM

More like 90% R186. In my wilder younger years I spent some time in jail and state prison. I was openly gay,femme ,pretty white boy and I doubt there was a black dude there that didnt hit on me,threaten me or sexually harass me . It was relentless. I could have fucked 100 times a day. Even on the streets when I hung out in bad areas black men hit on me.Thats why Ive never understood this so called homophobia in the black community. It certainly wasnt my personal; experience.

by Anonymousreply 190Last Monday at 7:06 PM

R184 I’m not a liberal. I’m a Trump supporter. I just don’t think two black men fighting is unusual.

Does he still have his penis or had he had the bottom surgery? If he did have the bottom surgery and he considers himself a woman and likes men then that is normal. Because he is trying to emulate a normal relationship.

If he had the bottom surgery and is then pursuing women he would be considered a lezzie so therefore gay.

That’s probably what happened. He got caught trying to get with some other man’s real woman. He got caught and the other men of the tribe went nuts on him.

by Anonymousreply 191Last Monday at 7:17 PM

Guess what? Apparently, Muhlaysia hit someone’s car and tried to flee:

[quote]The victim told police that she accidentally backed into another vehicle while driving in the Royal Crest Apartments parking lot in the 3500 block of Wilhurt Avenue between 5 and 6 p.m. Friday. The driver of the other vehicle, who is named as a suspect in Thomas' arrest warrant affidavit but has not been arrested, said he ran the victim off the road to keep her from fleeing. The victim, Muhlaysia Booker, told police the other driver pointed a gun at her and refused to let her leave unless she paid for the damage. As a crowd gathered, someone offered Thomas $200 to beat Booker, the affidavit said.

This is starting to look like a non-hate crime after all. It’s simply hood justice for a hit-and-run. Tada!

by Anonymousreply 192Last Monday at 7:27 PM

How soon before it's 'LGBTQIAphobia'?

by Anonymousreply 193Last Monday at 7:47 PM

Maybe it’s transogyny! The guy is a transogynist!

by Anonymousreply 194Last Monday at 7:52 PM

Sheeet, I wud a beat hur ass fo $100!!

by Anonymousreply 195Last Monday at 7:56 PM

Well, R194, I am a transogynist!

by Anonymousreply 196Last Monday at 7:56 PM

R178, Senator McCarthy called - he wants his paranoia back.

by Anonymousreply 197Last Monday at 7:57 PM

r190 says:

"I doubt there was a black dude there that didnt hit on me,threaten me or sexually harass me ."

"I've never understood this so called homophobia in the black community. It certainly wasnt my personal; experience."

Sounds like homophobia in the black community was a big part of your experience. "Threaten" "Sexually harass".

by Anonymousreply 198Last Monday at 8:58 PM

I watched the video of the assault. I must be hardened to this because I see such videos in my work all the time. People will think I'm awful but that is not the worst beating I have ever seen by far. If this shocks you then you are lucky to have lived a sheltered life.

All violence is wrong and needs to be dealt with. Period. However, I will say we just don't know what started this. Even if it was provoked by the apparent victim it doesn't justify a prolonged assault unless there are some circumstances that give rise to self defense - such as someone who started the fight wouldn't stop and someone steps in and puts an end to the initiator to the point they are immobilized.

Did I miss something? Is the prelude to this violence explained?

Further without more I don't know how anyone can call this a transphobic attack. The mere fact the this is a trans person does not mean the cause or motive of the violence was because the alleged victim is trans. Just like the trans who get killed because they are selling drugs or hooking - not untypical outcomes in those professions.

by Anonymousreply 199Last Monday at 8:59 PM

When negroes like r188 say that a white person must be jealous of black men, I get the feeling they're not even serious.

Nobody wants to be black except lost souls from single mother households with no sense of identity. Like Eminem.

Nobody wants to be another race more than black people. Who would want to be a member of the most violent, lowest IQ, most self-loathing race?

And what's funny is whites tolerate and even like black people waaaaay more than Latinos, or Asians, or Muslims, or Jews. But because black people only want to be white, and not those other groups, blacks project all of their self-loathing onto white people.

by Anonymousreply 200Last Monday at 9:03 PM

Beyonce doesn't want to be black wth all that hair-straighting and skin-bleaching.

by Anonymousreply 201Last Monday at 9:05 PM

R56 beat me to it (no pun intended). Tragically, this fact continues to be ignored.

by Anonymousreply 202Last Monday at 9:09 PM

Now I see the proffered reason for the assault at R192.

by Anonymousreply 203Last Monday at 9:13 PM

r200 white fragility

by Anonymousreply 204Last Tuesday at 7:19 AM

Those “cis” women who stepped in to help the TransWoman will get no love from the Trans community.

by Anonymousreply 205Last Tuesday at 7:32 AM

Why should they? It’s their duty as good little vagina privileged cis allies to protect poor TWOCs.

by Anonymousreply 206Last Tuesday at 7:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!