Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stevie Nicks has Pneumonia. I hope she drops after what she did to Lindsey Buckingham.

There I said it....

by Anonymousreply 2806/09/2019

Stevie is 70. She was supposed to have had her two part pneumonia vaccinations when she turned 65. Did she become an anti-vaxxer ?

by Anonymousreply 104/14/2019

What did she do?

by Anonymousreply 204/14/2019

She is a queen. Hopefully Lindsie will die soon. He deserves a fate worse than death for what he did to her over the years.

by Anonymousreply 304/14/2019

She'll be reincarnated as a white-winged dove.

by Anonymousreply 404/14/2019

Pneumonia is PR for narcotics episode requiring hospitalization.

by Anonymousreply 504/14/2019

They should replace her and continue the tour!! No Lindsey, No Stevie, No problem. Lana Del Ray isnt doing much ask her.

by Anonymousreply 604/14/2019

Team Stevie. Lindsey was just always - meh.

by Anonymousreply 704/14/2019

Probably lol. I knew a woman who was a cable installer in AZ when Stevie was living there in the 80s and she went to do the installation and Stevie was fat as a hog and there was cocaine powder all over the house!

by Anonymousreply 804/14/2019

Awww, poor girl! They're not getting any younger!

by Anonymousreply 904/14/2019

Get well soon, Stevie!

Die soon, Lindsey!

by Anonymousreply 1004/14/2019

Lindsey is the true genius behind FM's success and anyone with any musical knowledge knows this. This is the Tom petty version of Gypsy..UGH. We all know what Lindsey did to it. An absolutely brilliant producer, arranger, and musician.

by Anonymousreply 1104/14/2019

and then you hear Lindsey's early version of gypsy and you know...

by Anonymousreply 1204/14/2019

R11 that made me spit my coffee out laughing

by Anonymousreply 1304/15/2019

Oh dear, she needs to keep warm I hope she has enough scarves.

by Anonymousreply 1404/15/2019

R7, are you for real? I think the two of them together put out the best FM stuff.

Maybe when they die we’ll get a biopic of the Rumors recording sessions.

What did she do to Lindsay though?

by Anonymousreply 1504/15/2019

R15 - after those years back in the early days of him hitting her/berating her, etc., and then continuing to scream and torment her the remaining years (including mocking her publicly at an awards ceremony last year), she finally snapped and told the rest of FM, either he goes, or I go. Obviously, they chose her, and he was fired from the band last year. I guess he always thought he could be the bully of the group, but they all finally agreed it was time for him to go.

by Anonymousreply 1604/15/2019

Yeah, but was needin' to get to get smacked around?

Some people do, you know, male or female. They get off on it.

by Anonymousreply 1704/15/2019

Back in the day when he was helping produce/arrange, he was very valuable. But now that they just sing the same songs without any new stuff, they could have just had a cardboard cutout of him on stage and it would be fine. The energy of the shows is her - he just likes long guitar screeches to stroke his out-of-check ego. Although I guess it got checked last year.

by Anonymousreply 1804/15/2019

It's hard to take sides since there's so much volatile romantic relationship dynamics within Fleetwood Mac, but it seems like Lindsay was the bigger offender.

by Anonymousreply 1904/15/2019

R19 agreed

by Anonymousreply 2004/15/2019

and you know this how? Stevie is a famewhore, but is the one who fills the seats. They chose money over creativity. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 2104/20/2019

How does creativity matter at this point? Nobody wants to hear anything new from them. They exist on a nostalgia playbill. That involves filling seats and playing songs they've played literally thousands of times. Obviously Stevie is more valuable at this juncture.

Again, creativity only matters when you're creating. This is just playing the memory lane tour.

by Anonymousreply 2206/09/2019

[quote]It's hard to take sides since there's so much volatile romantic relationship dynamics within Fleetwood Mac, but it seems like Lindsay was the bigger talent.

Fixed.

And it's "Lindsey," not "Lindsay."

by Anonymousreply 2306/09/2019

They should have released the "chimes" version. I can't stop playing it.

by Anonymousreply 2406/09/2019

R22 you resurrected this dull thread just to say that?

by Anonymousreply 2506/09/2019

No one wanted to hear Lindsey's ego-driven 8 minute screeching/whining guitar "look at me, I'm here too, it's not just Stevie" solos

by Anonymousreply 2606/09/2019

R22 is accurate on all counts, though

by Anonymousreply 2706/09/2019

R25, Well I can't find the BRF Gossip Part the 70th thread, so I need someplace else to bitch okay? Want to hear my thoughts on Bette Davis vs. Vivien Leigh?

by Anonymousreply 2806/09/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!