Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stevie Nicks has Pneumonia. I hope she drops after what she did to Lindsey Buckingham.

There I said it....

by Anonymousreply 20Last Monday at 5:27 AM

Stevie is 70. She was supposed to have had her two part pneumonia vaccinations when she turned 65. Did she become an anti-vaxxer ?

by Anonymousreply 1Last Sunday at 7:08 PM

What did she do?

by Anonymousreply 2Last Sunday at 7:10 PM

She is a queen. Hopefully Lindsie will die soon. He deserves a fate worse than death for what he did to her over the years.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Sunday at 7:12 PM

She'll be reincarnated as a white-winged dove.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Sunday at 7:15 PM

Pneumonia is PR for narcotics episode requiring hospitalization.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Sunday at 7:25 PM

They should replace her and continue the tour!! No Lindsey, No Stevie, No problem. Lana Del Ray isnt doing much ask her.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Sunday at 7:31 PM

Team Stevie. Lindsey was just always - meh.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Sunday at 7:32 PM

Probably lol. I knew a woman who was a cable installer in AZ when Stevie was living there in the 80s and she went to do the installation and Stevie was fat as a hog and there was cocaine powder all over the house!

by Anonymousreply 8Last Sunday at 7:34 PM

Awww, poor girl! They're not getting any younger!

by Anonymousreply 9Last Sunday at 7:35 PM

Get well soon, Stevie!

Die soon, Lindsey!

by Anonymousreply 10Last Sunday at 7:37 PM

Lindsey is the true genius behind FM's success and anyone with any musical knowledge knows this. This is the Tom petty version of Gypsy..UGH. We all know what Lindsey did to it. An absolutely brilliant producer, arranger, and musician.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Sunday at 9:19 PM

and then you hear Lindsey's early version of gypsy and you know...

by Anonymousreply 12Last Sunday at 9:21 PM

R11 that made me spit my coffee out laughing

by Anonymousreply 13Last Monday at 4:22 AM

Oh dear, she needs to keep warm I hope she has enough scarves.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Monday at 4:24 AM

R7, are you for real? I think the two of them together put out the best FM stuff.

Maybe when they die we’ll get a biopic of the Rumors recording sessions.

What did she do to Lindsay though?

by Anonymousreply 15Last Monday at 4:28 AM

R15 - after those years back in the early days of him hitting her/berating her, etc., and then continuing to scream and torment her the remaining years (including mocking her publicly at an awards ceremony last year), she finally snapped and told the rest of FM, either he goes, or I go. Obviously, they chose her, and he was fired from the band last year. I guess he always thought he could be the bully of the group, but they all finally agreed it was time for him to go.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Monday at 4:36 AM

Yeah, but was needin' to get to get smacked around?

Some people do, you know, male or female. They get off on it.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Monday at 4:43 AM

Back in the day when he was helping produce/arrange, he was very valuable. But now that they just sing the same songs without any new stuff, they could have just had a cardboard cutout of him on stage and it would be fine. The energy of the shows is her - he just likes long guitar screeches to stroke his out-of-check ego. Although I guess it got checked last year.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Monday at 4:58 AM

It's hard to take sides since there's so much volatile romantic relationship dynamics within Fleetwood Mac, but it seems like Lindsay was the bigger offender.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Monday at 5:18 AM

R19 agreed

by Anonymousreply 20Last Monday at 5:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!