Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stevie Nicks has Pneumonia. I hope she drops after what she did to Lindsey Buckingham.

There I said it....

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2019 1:14 AM

Stevie is 70. She was supposed to have had her two part pneumonia vaccinations when she turned 65. Did she become an anti-vaxxer ?

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2019 3:08 AM

What did she do?

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2019 3:10 AM

She is a queen. Hopefully Lindsie will die soon. He deserves a fate worse than death for what he did to her over the years.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2019 3:12 AM

She'll be reincarnated as a white-winged dove.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 3:15 AM

Pneumonia is PR for narcotics episode requiring hospitalization.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2019 3:25 AM

They should replace her and continue the tour!! No Lindsey, No Stevie, No problem. Lana Del Ray isnt doing much ask her.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2019 3:31 AM

Team Stevie. Lindsey was just always - meh.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2019 3:32 AM

Probably lol. I knew a woman who was a cable installer in AZ when Stevie was living there in the 80s and she went to do the installation and Stevie was fat as a hog and there was cocaine powder all over the house!

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2019 3:34 AM

Awww, poor girl! They're not getting any younger!

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2019 3:35 AM

Get well soon, Stevie!

Die soon, Lindsey!

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2019 3:37 AM

Lindsey is the true genius behind FM's success and anyone with any musical knowledge knows this. This is the Tom petty version of Gypsy..UGH. We all know what Lindsey did to it. An absolutely brilliant producer, arranger, and musician.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2019 5:19 AM

and then you hear Lindsey's early version of gypsy and you know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 5:21 AM

R11 that made me spit my coffee out laughing

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2019 12:22 PM

Oh dear, she needs to keep warm I hope she has enough scarves.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2019 12:24 PM

R7, are you for real? I think the two of them together put out the best FM stuff.

Maybe when they die we’ll get a biopic of the Rumors recording sessions.

What did she do to Lindsay though?

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2019 12:28 PM

R15 - after those years back in the early days of him hitting her/berating her, etc., and then continuing to scream and torment her the remaining years (including mocking her publicly at an awards ceremony last year), she finally snapped and told the rest of FM, either he goes, or I go. Obviously, they chose her, and he was fired from the band last year. I guess he always thought he could be the bully of the group, but they all finally agreed it was time for him to go.

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2019 12:36 PM

Yeah, but was needin' to get to get smacked around?

Some people do, you know, male or female. They get off on it.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2019 12:43 PM

Back in the day when he was helping produce/arrange, he was very valuable. But now that they just sing the same songs without any new stuff, they could have just had a cardboard cutout of him on stage and it would be fine. The energy of the shows is her - he just likes long guitar screeches to stroke his out-of-check ego. Although I guess it got checked last year.

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2019 12:58 PM

It's hard to take sides since there's so much volatile romantic relationship dynamics within Fleetwood Mac, but it seems like Lindsay was the bigger offender.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2019 1:18 PM

R19 agreed

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2019 1:27 PM

and you know this how? Stevie is a famewhore, but is the one who fills the seats. They chose money over creativity. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2019 3:57 AM

How does creativity matter at this point? Nobody wants to hear anything new from them. They exist on a nostalgia playbill. That involves filling seats and playing songs they've played literally thousands of times. Obviously Stevie is more valuable at this juncture.

Again, creativity only matters when you're creating. This is just playing the memory lane tour.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2019 1:54 PM

[quote]It's hard to take sides since there's so much volatile romantic relationship dynamics within Fleetwood Mac, but it seems like Lindsay was the bigger talent.

Fixed.

And it's "Lindsey," not "Lindsay."

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2019 1:57 PM

They should have released the "chimes" version. I can't stop playing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2019 2:13 PM

R22 you resurrected this dull thread just to say that?

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2019 2:15 PM

No one wanted to hear Lindsey's ego-driven 8 minute screeching/whining guitar "look at me, I'm here too, it's not just Stevie" solos

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2019 2:17 PM

R22 is accurate on all counts, though

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2019 2:20 PM

R25, Well I can't find the BRF Gossip Part the 70th thread, so I need someplace else to bitch okay? Want to hear my thoughts on Bette Davis vs. Vivien Leigh?

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2019 2:30 PM

Team Lindsey. He changed the sound of that band.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2019 1:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!