Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

World's First Vagina Museum (already taken over by trans folk)

"The Vagina Museum will be a curation of gynecological studies that are gender inclusive and intersectional in an attempt to destigmatize vaginas."

by Anonymousreply 1904/15/2019

"So, whether you like it or not, there are people who are not women, who have vaginas. The fact of the matter is, I think, we should all have the freedom to decide what we do with our own bodies. And so, what that means is that in our exhibitions we need to be gender inclusive and recognize trans stories, recognize nonbinary stories, as part of the human experience."

by Anonymousreply 104/14/2019

these bitches

by Anonymousreply 204/14/2019

Will the snack bar be selling fish tacos?

by Anonymousreply 304/14/2019

The story needs a hashtag: #NotTheOnion.

by Anonymousreply 404/14/2019

It's like something out of a dystopian novel.

by Anonymousreply 504/14/2019

Ew.

by Anonymousreply 604/14/2019

OMG I'm dead laughing lol, I dont have a vagina so not my problem that women keep allowing this type of shit

by Anonymousreply 704/14/2019

Place your bets if this “gay guys can have vaginas too” first-of-its-kind museum is in Canada or Britain (the usual suspects in promoting this cray-cray loonie tunes).

Spoiler alert: it’s Britain.

Canada, I’m so disappointed you dropped the ball on this one.

by Anonymousreply 804/14/2019

They all speak with the same "zsha-zsha" word salad

by Anonymousreply 904/14/2019

How funny! A vagina museum. That certainly is some colorful artwork posted by OP. I know of several people who would love that hanging in their homes.

by Anonymousreply 1004/14/2019

do they have an interactive display with headphones in order to listen to the "monologues"?

by Anonymousreply 1104/14/2019

To make fauxginas, don’t they cut the cock in half and stretch it?

Will they be showing this in 4k on giant monitors there?

by Anonymousreply 1204/14/2019

Go back to Mumsnet with this crap. We don't care.

by Anonymousreply 1304/14/2019

Those vaginas looked waxy.

by Anonymousreply 1404/14/2019

R13 is talking about himself in the plural, weird.

by Anonymousreply 1504/15/2019

Will there be a shenis exhibit in this museum, too?

by Anonymousreply 1604/15/2019

Shouldn’t a vagina museum only feature cis women and trans men? It’s not a “women’s” museum, but a vagina museum. No vagina: disqualified.

by Anonymousreply 1704/15/2019

I'll be presenting in the cabinet of horrors.

by Anonymousreply 1804/15/2019

R11 good one!

by Anonymousreply 1904/15/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!