Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do You Think I Could Pull Off A K-POP Hairstyle?

I loved seeing BTS on SNL last night! They are all so cute and such good dancers.

I'm 38 but everyone tells me I look at least 10 years younger. (I'm a white guy, BTW, with naturally ashy-brown hair and very pale skin.) One reason people think I'm younger is that I still have a good head of thick, straight hair. And I'm in great shape, I work out. I'd love to shake things up by getting a K-POP cut and color.

I do work in an office, but I can wear almost anything to work. I usually dress unconventionally. I think our clients would think it was really cool. I wouldn't do eyeliner unless I were clubbing or something like that.

I'm a great dancer, BTW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2019 7:50 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2019 12:23 AM

Ugly!!!

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2019 12:25 AM

What kind of clients OP? Are you in NYC? Progressive workplace?

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2019 12:29 AM

I'm a digital strategist in a media group, R3.

I like this lavender on blond look too. More subtle than the blue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 12:42 AM

And I feel you OP. This generation has the cutest styles. Even though they say they’re borrowed from the 90s it seems more accessible now...

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2019 12:43 AM

One more. Sooo cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2019 12:43 AM

Is it a young office OP?

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2019 12:44 AM

You could go platinum and use hair chalk for the color, which washes out easily.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2019 12:50 AM

This is an amusing troll. Bravo OP! Why not get some summer suits at ZARA, too! Have fun being carded! Don't forget FUN YOUNG FOOTWEAR.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2019 12:57 AM

Whatever r9, 38 isn’t old. Don’t be such a stick in the mud.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2019 1:03 AM

The fact that you are attracted to trans looking "males" tells me you need psychological help. You are too old to be into teeny bopper pre-adolescent shemales. You must also be a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2019 1:04 AM

I would hate to have an ethnicity in which everyone has dark hair and similar skin and features. It drives people to use odd hair coloring so that they are no longer physically indistinguishable from everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 1:08 AM

Continue, please, this is hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2019 1:09 AM

Do and it and post a picture so we may offer our compliments.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2019 1:12 AM

Platinum is very edgy on a young guy! Go for it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2019 1:12 AM

Or an orange side part?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2019 1:14 AM

hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2019 1:15 AM

No, OP, you have to have flawless, young skin to pull off those colours without looking like you're transitioning. Anyone can have a Kpop haircut but forget the colour if you're over 25.

BTS are fug anyway and all look alike. Skinny and short with tiny eyes and tiny mouths.

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2019 1:16 AM

I say go for it OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2019 1:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2019 1:24 AM

Be careful, however, to limit the accessories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2019 1:36 AM

Y’all are a buncha duds. Bout as edgy as a dough ball. And jelly he’s not resigning himself to old fartdom at such a young age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2019 1:37 AM

No, OP. Unless you're Awkwafina.

by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2019 1:38 AM

Everyone here is in favor of you going for the look, OP! Age is only a number.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2019 1:44 AM

Totally OP! Link us to your insta page when you've done it so we can flood you with ❤'s and flatter you with compliments.

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2019 1:53 AM

day after BUMP

by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2019 7:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!