Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

*** OFFICIAL VIEWING PARTY: Eric Swallwell to officially announce 2020 presidential campaign

On the same day as Mayor Pete, though??

by Anonymousreply 1004/15/2019

Eric is a nice guy and he's always gracious on CNN, but he's no Pete. That said, I like him much better than most of the other candidates.

It's unfortunate that the sound sucks--too much wind.

by Anonymousreply 104/14/2019

Hella BDE from this guy. I like these confident Democrats. Refreshing

by Anonymousreply 204/14/2019

I'll take the real gay one

by Anonymousreply 304/14/2019

[QUOTE]I'll take the real gay one

Cory Booker?

by Anonymousreply 404/14/2019

Yawn.

And his name doesn't roll off the tongue either.

by Anonymousreply 504/14/2019

R2 I agree. His slogan should be "Putting the Big D in Democrat"

by Anonymousreply 604/14/2019

Very meh for me politically. I do find him attractive, but Tim Ryan is more my type.

by Anonymousreply 704/14/2019

Can someone place him for me politically? Like, where does he fall between Warren and Biden?

by Anonymousreply 804/14/2019

Bernie being a Russian asset, I would say Eric is a progressive democrat, a Clinton Democrat in other words. He's for Universal Care, responsible border security, and against the electoral college. He is a former prosecutor so he is all about the rule of law and believes justices should not be a lifetime appointment.

by Anonymousreply 904/14/2019

r9 Thanks! That all sounds great to me, especially the lifetime appointments bit.

by Anonymousreply 1004/15/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!