Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I work outside and despite wearing sunscreen, I developed a tan line on my face.

Yep. I have good old raccoon eyes. So, like an idiot, I thought I'd try and fix it with self tanner. Now....it looks worse than before and it won't wash off!!

Am I stuck like this for a week or so? Is there something I can do to fix what I tried to fix?

Help.

by Anonymousreply 2104/14/2019

Do an almond facial scrub. Fake tan will be gone in 48 hours.

by Anonymousreply 104/14/2019

It doesn’t last long.

by Anonymousreply 204/14/2019

Pin on a tail to the back of your trousers. Embrace your inner raccoon.

by Anonymousreply 304/14/2019

So I'm assuming you're a gay construction worker?

by Anonymousreply 404/14/2019

Do NOT use scrub of ANY sort under or around your eyes to be clear OP.

R1 is hopefully referring to the rest of your face. I actually don't think that will do much though. Time is more of your friend. That, and zinc oxide. Desitin is the best.

by Anonymousreply 504/14/2019

Also, didn't someone recently post an article that stated American sunscreen to be ineffective?

by Anonymousreply 604/14/2019

No, R4, I'm an instructor at a railway.

by Anonymousreply 704/14/2019

R3 or wear a long tie and embrace your trump.

by Anonymousreply 804/14/2019

R8, I'd rather go full bore trash panda, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 904/14/2019

Hydrogen peroxide will pull some color off. Use a cotton ball, do not get it in your eyes, and rinse afterward and moisturize. Otherwise passage of time is the only thing to get rid of it. A scrub is drastic so maybe real gentle if you do.

You need to wear a hat with three inch brim or greater for outdoor work. You probably also need better sunblock, use a sweatproof, like a stick sunblock.

by Anonymousreply 1004/14/2019

You'll be fine. Nobody looks at you anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1104/14/2019

Sit in a steam room for at least 20 minutes. The self tanner should then rub off on a towel

by Anonymousreply 1204/14/2019

Is your hole hairy?

by Anonymousreply 1304/14/2019

R6 Most American sunscreens are based on Avobenzone, which is an inferior UVA sunscreen. Both UVA and UVB rays contribute to tanning.

by Anonymousreply 1404/14/2019

it's ridiculous to think that silly man-made sunscreens will filter all effects of UVA/UVB rays.

by Anonymousreply 1504/14/2019

R15 Yes, it is. But who’s making that claim?

by Anonymousreply 1604/14/2019

wear sunglasses until it wears off.

by Anonymousreply 1704/14/2019

Use a tinted sunscreen you stupid git.

by Anonymousreply 1804/14/2019

I got nothing except my dermatologist said to reapply sunscreen every 15 minutes when outside.

by Anonymousreply 1904/14/2019

How humiliating! Reminds me of when Bunny Bixler and I were in the semi-finals—the very semi-finals, mind you—of the ping-pong tournament at the club and this ghastly thing happened. We were both playing way over our heads and the score was 29-28. And we had this really terrific volley and I stepped back to get this really terrific shot. And I stepped on the ping-pong ball! I just squashed it to bits. And then Bunny and I ran to the closet of the game room to get another ping-pong ball and the closet was locked! Imagine? We had to call the whole thing off. Well, it was ghastly. Well, it was just ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 2004/14/2019

This happened to me, but we had to keep filming.

by Anonymousreply 2104/14/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!