Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mo’Nique - Perpetual Pain in the Ass Takes Up Residency in Las Vegas

Just reading this article is exhausting.

She portrays being a massive cunt to everyone as some noble sacrifice:

“I got to think about the little girl on the Greyhound bus coming to a place called Hollywood with no idea what she’s coming into,” Mo’Nique said. “For me, that little girl who’s not here yet, she means everything to me. That’s why I won’t back down or back up.”

“Ask her what she’s afraid of, and Mo’Nique won’t hesitate to answer. Not being truthful. That’s it.”

I love how people who fetishize being “brutally honest” and “honoring their own truth” freak the fuck out when anyone else does the same with them.

Fuck her and her “bad bitch” bullshit narrative. Eventually it will all come crashing down and she will dump that parasite husband and go on a big apology tour where she admits she was a relentless cunt so people will hire her again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 21, 2019 10:10 AM

OP, no matter how much you bitch and moan, she's not going to shave her legs for you.

by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2019 2:55 PM

R1 she nasty 🤢

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2019 2:58 PM

She's funny, and good for her for not backing down on bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2019 3:04 PM

I like her

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2019 3:05 PM

How is she different from Wendy Williams? I don't find Mo'Nique annoying.

by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2019 3:09 PM

She's like a Kathy Griffin type?

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2019 3:12 PM

^ Hell no, Kathy Griffin is not funny

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2019 3:13 PM

A "bad bitch" doesn't talk about wanting to be a role model for little girls who don't feel represented in Hollywood, OP.

She sounds pretentious but you're exaggerating her cuntiness by an order of magnitude.

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2019 3:26 PM

She seems to be one of those Hollywood types who believes her own hype. That's usually the kiss of death for an actor at some point.

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2019 3:28 PM

She B insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2019 3:32 PM

[Quote] She seems to be one of those Hollywood types who believes her own hype.

I'm sure her husband is helping out in that department.

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2019 5:56 PM

Love her!

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2019 6:06 PM

When you win an Oscar and have an ungrateful sourpuss on your face while accepting it you are a Perpetual Pain in the Ass.

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2019 7:41 PM

////

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2019 7:44 PM

Octavia Spencer is a team player and quite a successful one. Mo could have been MA!

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2019 8:20 PM

It's too bad she burned so many bridges. She very talented, and she totally deserved her Academy Award, but let's get real. She was never going to become a leading lady. She's only going get supporting roles, outside of comedy, at best.

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2019 9:12 PM

dint nobody ever like her smelly ass and they aint never gunna give her grouchy puss no work

she wont last in vegas over a month , if that.

and yes she do smell...

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2019 9:24 PM

Don't we all? We all have noses.

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2019 9:31 PM

Mo has gone gray

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 14, 2019 2:48 AM

She may be a pain in the ass, but you can bet she will be funny as hell and not cave to mug cradlers and SJWS.

Also, her performance in Precious is incredible and one of the most deserving Oscar winners in history.

by Anonymousreply 20April 14, 2019 2:50 AM

What’s with the superfluous apostrophe?

by Anonymousreply 21April 14, 2019 3:04 AM

I love her and love that she does not apologize.

by Anonymousreply 22April 14, 2019 3:20 AM

Don’t care either, but she needs to deal with all the repercussions of her bad bitch self on silent. Always whining on the internet when no one owes her a damn thing.

She’s that friend everyone has that is always complaining about the negative consequences they created with their shitty behavior, yet act like everyone is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 23April 14, 2019 3:32 AM

her hubby crawls into bed with THAT????

by Anonymousreply 24April 14, 2019 4:17 AM

I don't want to imagine her man eating her big fat cabbage leaf puss, but I will

by Anonymousreply 25April 14, 2019 4:31 AM

I bet she rips some heinous farts at night that lead to structural damage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 14, 2019 4:32 AM

when the fat skunt farts the earth moves off its axis by 25 degrees....

and her husband vomits into her lap

by Anonymousreply 27April 14, 2019 4:42 AM

I pity mo nique

no one should have to look like that.

must do horrible emotional damage to the soul.

by Anonymousreply 28April 14, 2019 5:43 AM

If what Katt Williams said when he dragged her was accurate, then it's her own fault she's in the spot she's in.

I know he's a hot mess, but he makes a lot of sense here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 14, 2019 6:02 AM

She's her own worst enemy.

And last year she said she was going to mentor Tiffany Haddish.

by Anonymousreply 30April 14, 2019 6:59 AM

For R26

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 14, 2019 7:05 AM

I think after all the controversy dies down she can regain a bit of a career doing guest spots on TV shows, but she will never be hired for anything big right now because she's too mouthy. And like Wendy Williams, her husband is a notorious meddler.

I remember Whoopi quietly and respectfully tried to help her out on The View (and during commercial), gave her a lot of good suggestions etc., and Mo went on her Instagram and went off about her and exposed their conversation.

Nobody will want to touch her with a 10 foot bargepole.

On the other hand I kind of love that she's pissed all over the ludicrous Oscar campaign nonsense. Hundreds of millions spent each year for a few people to win trophies and maybe make people more aware of their films? It's ridiculous. I also love her exposing some of The Powers That Be who pretend to be a lot nicer than they actually are in reality (Lee Daniels, Oprah W., etc.).

by Anonymousreply 32April 14, 2019 1:06 PM

who in fuk buys tickets in vegas to see her nasty ass????

she will last 2 weeks fore she flip out over how 'bad they treats her'....

lawy

by Anonymousreply 33April 14, 2019 1:26 PM

R32 it can't die down because she won't let it!

by Anonymousreply 34April 14, 2019 7:56 PM

She’s the black version of Kathy Griffin. These stunt queens do shitty things and when there are real consequences/reactions, they try to enlist public support by aligning themselves with some popular social justice issue—or hold themselves up as a victim of “the man” or “the system”—while they sit in their mansions with enough money to avoid dealing with any real consequences. Limo liberalism at its most dishonest.

by Anonymousreply 35April 14, 2019 8:21 PM

They forced her to take that Oscar! She didn't ask for it!

by Anonymousreply 36April 14, 2019 8:49 PM

R35 except Kathy has already moved on more than Mo has and Mo's "issue" was 12 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 37April 14, 2019 8:52 PM

I wonder what her idol Hattie would have thought of her nonsense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 14, 2019 10:36 PM

SPEAK YOUR TRUTH MONIQUE!!!

by Anonymousreply 39April 14, 2019 10:44 PM

[quote]except Kathy has already moved on

Please. That old hag still bitches and moans about Anderson Cooper "betraying" her.

by Anonymousreply 40April 14, 2019 10:47 PM

I said More than Monique R40. Kathy still brings Headgate up, but not with every single breath

by Anonymousreply 41April 14, 2019 10:49 PM

BIG MOUTH, BIG EGO, BIG WHINER, BIG BETRAYER = no career.

by Anonymousreply 42April 14, 2019 11:04 PM

to compare stinky old mo to Kathy g. is heresy !!!

by Anonymousreply 43April 14, 2019 11:49 PM

Hattie woulda been

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 15, 2019 12:03 AM

////

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 18, 2019 2:38 AM

Mo needs to follow her own advice from Charm School 😄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 18, 2019 6:08 AM

she is a blot, a stain on the face of good black women every where.

she belong bak in the shed where her momma made her peel taters...

girl why us soo mean/?????

by Anonymousreply 47April 18, 2019 10:32 AM

I used to like her, but she’s so EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 48April 18, 2019 12:28 PM

if she ran her life like she runs her mouth she would be in a paddleboat in the middle of the ocean heading for Africa...

by Anonymousreply 49April 18, 2019 12:36 PM

She and her husband Sydney have their own YouTube show, in which you can also call. They speak about various controversial topics, like whether or not prostitution should be legalized. As amateurish as it is, the show is rather entertaining.

The number is (470) 282-1802

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 18, 2019 12:53 PM

I hate all the theatrical pseudo black pride/black panther my brother my sister my babies my love crap. It’s so fake and insincere, especially the way her abs her husband just use it to disarm /throw people off balance before they start in with whatever line of BS they are gonna throw at you.

“Listen my BROTHER.....let me explain to you how I think you’re stupid.”

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2019 6:13 AM

*and

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2019 6:14 AM

I wonder what Mo and her Love.are doing for Easter?

by Anonymousreply 53April 20, 2019 10:06 PM

She’s positively svelte compared to Chrissy “the human landfill” Metz.

by Anonymousreply 54April 20, 2019 10:30 PM

r50 Im still mad a MoNique for breaking up The Queens Court, which Im sure was way more entertaining than anything her and that husband have on Youtube. If it wasn't for MoNique who knows how much The Queens Court would've blown up by now.

by Anonymousreply 55April 21, 2019 3:46 AM

I just saw her in the Childish Gambino Adidas adverts - they filmed several different scenes, about 45 seconds each and she plays his mother or mother figure. I posted above how hard it was gonna be for her to get work after burning so many bridges, but... that's gotta ba a pretty huge check (Adidas have $$ to burn at the moment and they already paid a lot to get Donald Glover). The sneakers are supposed to be tattered and grungy with a 'stained' look.

Also, as someone who didn't even think she was good in Precious (I liked her in Bessie and Moesha though), her performances in the adverts are genuinely funny, her timing and knack for character is spot on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 21, 2019 10:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!