Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The pervy female teacher thread

Michelina Aichele sent nude photos to a 16 year old student. Another kid became aware of it and ratted out teach and his friend. Both student and teacher denied it until further investigation showed she snapchatted him nudies and used school email to send him steamy messages.

Probable penalty: 1 yr in prison; losing teaching license; register as sex offender

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 11, 2019 9:34 PM

She has sperm eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2019 12:57 AM

Mary Kay LeTourneau owns this thread. Batshit crazy, she said she was dominated by a 12 year old twerp named Villi Fualaau. She popped out two of his babes before he was 15. She originally got a tap on the wrist for fucking a 12 year old (she was 34) but got tossed in jail for seven years after she reneged on her promise to stay away from her child lover. She basically took over his life from the time he was a sixth grader. After she got out of prison they married; what else could they do? They were "in love." Money had a lot to do with it too; they were paid a bundle by ET for exclusive rights to their "fairytale wedding." They were separated in recent years, then got back together. Now it's said they're finally separating permanently. Maybe the none too bright Villi finally wised up.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2019 1:01 AM

She’s too stupid to teach. Maybe she can tend bar and then run for office.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2019 1:04 AM

The sheer number of these stories is baffling to me, I would not have thought ebephelia (or whatever it is) was that common among women. What's funny is that the vast majority of these women are young, attractive former cheerleader types and often already married . If they wanted to cheat they could easily find a hot (and legal ) straight guy willing to indulge them. What on earth do they get out of pursuing oily tweens? And we're not just talking about 17year olds here, some of these students are really young.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2019 1:11 AM

Ephebophilia is not common in women, these women are outliera. Most women in their 30s aren't even attracted to men 5-10 years younger

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2019 1:16 AM

I took the Rice test and I scored 39. Now purity tests from the past had more questions than that. And they didn't discriminate against being gay either.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2019 1:23 AM

[quote]She has sperm eyebrows.

It is said, "The eyes are the windows to the soul."

It is also said, "The eyebrows are an indicator of a woman's mental health."

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2019 1:30 AM

I don't know but maybe they are growing older and these boys remind them of boys from their school days, even middle school since a lot of them are fucking 13-14 year olds.

When I was at a party a long time ago, there was plenty of drugs and we were all spouting our sex lives. This woman, not sure how old but late 20's/early 30's said she fucked her son's 10 year old friend and said it was the best sex she has ever had, that he fucked her really good and had a decent sized dick. She just kept saying, "I did but it was so good I don't care" I just remember everyone was like WHAT and I don't remember much after that.

There is a 10 (now 11) year old in my neighborhood who had sex with a 12 year old when he was 10. He doesn't really look 10 but by no means does he look older than 13. He talks about sex nonstop, making girls squirt, how pussy ain't taste like skittles but like skin, that all he wants to do is fuck. Needless to say, no one lets their kids talk to him and his parents have taken away is social media but still.

Lots of hormones and I guess these women just want to relive their glory days.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2019 1:32 AM

The Mary Kay Le Tourneau story is absolutely insane. I think Villi has basically said more recently he has only stayed married to her because he wanted to be there for his kids.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2019 1:38 AM

I do think, regarding MKL, they may have been in love. It does seem like it. I don't think every instance of this is for sex. Yes, maybe she is mentally ill or unstable but they can fall in love as well and fall in love with of age people. Not that I condone this at all. It is so weird. But he did seem in love with her, as well. Back before there were laws against it, this shit happened all the time. Like more than 50% of couples, they grew apart but damn, they made it a long time.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2019 1:42 AM

Those eyebrows, omg

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2019 1:46 AM

MKL does come across as crazy. I do think she loves Vili and he loves her, but then again I think her love is the insane kind and his comes from being so young when they met. It’s difficult to say if it can be a real relationship when it started with the abuse of trust by a teacher, even if it has lasted longer than anyone must have expected.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2019 1:50 AM

[quote] She has sperm eyebrows.

Hockey stick eyebrows are a close cousin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2019 1:59 AM

Oh for God's sake there was no "love" between Mary Kay LeTourneau and Vili Fualaau. It was a case of a mentally ill woman and a randy 12 whose hormones were kicking in. Much as been said about how Villi was "an old soul" and mature beyond his years but that was crap. No preternaturally mature sixth grader wants to to bank his married, 34 year old teacher. They were both really fucked up, which no doubt helped draw them together. Anyway, that relationship was not based on "love." I'd say the best way to describe it is co-dependence. And child rape.

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2019 2:10 AM

R8 Ten? What a freak! I can just imagine the awkward silence that followed that revelation. I can't imagine she was invited back after that....

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2019 2:13 AM

A lesbian I know (not me, another lesbian) had sex with her female teacher when she was 13 and the teacher in her early 30s. It took her years to accept that they had not been “in love”, but that she had been groomed and abused. Apparently the teacher did it to several other female students too.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2019 2:16 AM

When caught having sex with underage boys or girls, the pervy female teacher always pleads mental illness, usually claiming to be bi-polar. And they almost always say the child "wanted it."

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2019 2:40 AM

[quote]these women are outliera.

Sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2019 3:59 AM

There's actually a pervy female teacher who seems to surpass Mary Kay LeTourneau when is comes to craziness. Her name is Anna Stubblefield. The New York Times did several write ups on her, the first being "The Strange Case of Anna Stubblefield." Although her actions were reprehensible, she had supporters who believed that what she did was "love", much like the supporters of Mary Kay LeTourneau. But there's a big difference between LeTourneau and Stubblefield. LeTourneau's victim was a child; Stubblefield's was a mentally and physically disabled adult.

Stubblefield was a professor of ethics (this turned out to be incredibly ironic) at Rutgers. She seems primarily interested in grievances committed against minorities. She also had a preference for black men (Stubblefield is white). In one of her classes she spoke about "facilitated communication" , where somebody can get a non-verbal person to communicate by holding their wrist or elbow and guiding it along a keyboard. It's been widely disavowed, but some people still believe in it. A guy in one of her classes asked if maybe she would help his brother "D. J.", who was determined by doctors to have the mental capacity of a three year old. In addition he was severely handicapped by cerebral palsy; he needed to be dressed and fed and diapered, could only make sounds like grunts and chirps, and could only move around by "scooting" on his bottom. She agreed to help him and before long poor D. J. was, though Anna Stubblefield, communicating like a college educated person. It seemed far-fetched, and it was. At any rate Stubblefield became VERY attached to D. J., wanting to spend inordinate amounts of time with him. Finally, the shit hit the fan. Stubblefield told D. J.'s mother: "We're in love." They'd had sexual contact twice, which was instigated by Stubblefield, since D. J. had no ability to do it himself. She told his mother she wanted to leave her husband, and create a life with D. J. In other words she wanted guardianship of him; she wanted him for herself. Incredulous and revolted, the mother and brother of D. J. told her to stay away from him, but she still attempted to contact him and see him. The authorities were called in. It was determined D. J. was incapable of consent, being so mentally and physically handicapped (the "facilitated communication" was seen as a fraud). Stubblefield was arrested and charged with two counts of first degree sexual assault. She was found guilty. But she got lucky. Her convictions got overturned due to a technicality. Rather than be tried again, she pleaded guilty to third degree sexual assault. Her sentence was reduced to time served; which was like a year and six months. D. J's family was furious. She got a tap on the wrist for raping their disabled family member. And has never offered them an apology for it. Oh, well, at least she'll have to register as a sex offender. But it's still a shame she got off so lightly for raping a handicapped person.

by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2019 3:07 AM

She blew a 14 year old repeatedly and got no jail time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2019 2:04 AM

I hate how in the comments after these stories, a multitude of meatheads chime in to say “where were these teachers when I was in school?” Or the joke about a “victimless crime.”

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2019 2:15 AM

Yeah..........

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2019 2:20 AM

she's a woman, nothing will happen

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2019 3:07 AM

What kind of adult lusts after smelly 16 year olds?

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2019 4:23 AM

It's very strange. Most of the women who have been arrested for this are very attractive and probably could have probably picked up any man they wanted at their local bar. But that wanted an adolescent instead. It kind of makes you wonder if that's the reason they decided to become teachers.

Though we've only begun to hear a lot of stories only recently, this has probably been going on for some time, but families have been reluctant to report it. Maybe they thought their son had given consent. But it's not fair to the boys. Their first time should be pressure free with someone of the same age and experience level as themselves...not someone with the authority to trash their grades or get them kicked out of school.

by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2019 4:34 AM

I really don't get this? These sluts are attractive and could have any hot straight man they want and they go for a pimple faced pubescent boy.

by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2019 4:47 AM

Everybody saying "I don't get it"... it's about power and control. These fucked-up women don't want a stable, equitable adult relationship. They want a relationship in which they can totally dominate the other person. That's what gets them off. Hence, they go for not just teens but their students (which gives them even more power), or as in the case cited above, a nominal "adult" who is mentally and physically a toddler.

by Anonymousreply 27July 24, 2019 11:47 AM

And the boys will be talking about it *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* *huge smile* for the rest of their pathetic lives.

by Anonymousreply 28July 24, 2019 11:51 AM

I think male predators are more common but local news prefers to sensationalize the cases of the women.

by Anonymousreply 29July 24, 2019 12:00 PM

All women who go after underage boys are fucked in the head. ALL of them. That's why they do it; they are totally screwed up mentally.

by Anonymousreply 30July 25, 2019 7:34 PM

R21, Can't tell you the number of attractive, tall for their age, 9, 10, 12 year old boys I know who've had their 1st sexual experiences with girls and women at least 3 years older to in their 40's. One was a teacher. Others have said their fathers and buds took them to an older prostitute.

It changed all of their perspectives on sex and love despite them saying they were proud of their early initiation into sex and bragged about it in detail to their friends. Still more said they would have loved to have banged their hot teachers and were envious of all the boys who were in the news for doing it. Yes that includes Mary Kay although the kids and marriage issue was a downer to them.

by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2019 9:38 PM

Yes, it does affect boys who get seduced by older women well into adulthood. It reminds me of the novel "The Reader. " In it a boy of fifteen gets seduced by a woman in her thirties (he tells her he's seventeen but even so it's still gross). The woman is a bus driver and one day when the boy goes to her place she's gone, poof, just like that, without even saying goodbye to him, leaving him devastated. Of course he's ruined for all women after that; every girl or woman he gets involved with has to look like her, or smell like her, or be like her in some way. As a young man in law school he attends the trial of some female war criminals; SS guards, female Nazis who locked some women in a burning church, causing them to burn to death. One of the accused women is his former lover Hannah. She admits writing the report making the decision to lock the women in and is sentenced to a long jail term. But as it turns out Hannah is not the one who wrote the report; she only said so to avoid the shame of exposed as illiterate. Poor thing. Anyway, the boy she seduced, now a young man, is still so drawn to her that he writes to her and sends her tapes and helps her in her quest to learn how to read. When she's about to released from prison he offers to help her find a place to live and find her a job and help her adjust to freedom. But before that can happen she commits suicide, seemingly because of guilt over what she'd done (she'd been reading books on the Holocaust.). Later he goes to one of the only survivors of the church burning to give her a donation Hannah wanted to give to a Jewish charity to fight illiteracy. The woman asks if he understood what Hannah "had done to him." She realizes that he still cared for Hannah and how his affair with her had colored his life; accurately guessing that he had been married and that the marriage was short and unhappy and produced a child that was in boarding school. Trying to change the subject he asks if she will accept the donation and she does. Later he does admit to "rage" at what Hannah had done to him, but realizes it just happened to be how his life turned out and now life must go on. The movie version of this story starred Kate Winslet and it got criticism for its rather sympathetic portrayal of a female Nazi who committed mass murder. At any rate, I thought the story was very effective at showing how a boy can be suffer lifelong damage by having an affair with an adult woman.

by Anonymousreply 32July 25, 2019 11:52 PM

R17 she likely does have some form of mental illness, but that doesn’t mean her goofy ass shouldn’t be punished. If you can’t keep your hands off of the underage kids, stay away from the school.

by Anonymousreply 33July 25, 2019 11:59 PM

Brigitte Macron did the same, she became first lady of France after getting married to one of her victims... Macron is the most violent president France has seen since WW2...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 26, 2019 2:01 AM

Hey guuuuurlfren!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 11, 2019 1:26 PM

[quote]It is also said, "The eyebrows are an indicator of a woman's mental health."

Doesn't bode well for this one then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 11, 2019 1:37 PM

I bet in most of these cases it's the teen boys who initiate things. Male are much more likely to be "pervs" than women. Here's a teen boy who raped and murdered his teacher!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 11, 2019 5:12 PM

She loved the book Jonathan Livingston Seagull so much ....

by Anonymousreply 38September 11, 2019 8:38 PM

The kid at R37 is indeed pure evil. The teacher he killed was by all accounts an excellent teacher and beloved by her students. Even if he does an entire 40 years in prison (and he most assuredly won't) he'd be only in his fifties when he got out. Why in hell didn't he get life without parole? I guess the bleeding hearts on the jury thought he'd change as he got older. But chances are when he gets out he'll be just as much a murdering psycho as he is now.

by Anonymousreply 39September 11, 2019 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!